[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LIST OF DEMANDS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

File: future.jpg (424KB, 1092x1052px) Image search: [Google]
future.jpg
424KB, 1092x1052px
If society wants me to do more than the legally-required minimum, here is my list of demands:

1. Outlaw infidelity
> Currently, my best sexual strategy is to only fuck married chicks, since they're less likely to come after me for child support.
2. Outlaw lying about sexual history
> Currently, both genders but especially women tell lies constantly in order to get what they want.
3. Outlaw cuckoldry; require 100% paternity testing
> Currently, cuckolding a man is legal and beneficial to women.
4. Outlaw premarital sex.
> Currently, marriage is retarded for men, and not getting secretly banged-out by Chad is retarded for women.
5. Heavily tax zero-sum games (e.g. advertising, luxury goods, beauty products, and other "lifestyle" items)...anything that is not good for the people of a society but that they are forced to buy to compete successfully with others.
> Currently, people waste most of their wealth on things like sports cars and smartphones because if they don't then other people will think they're poor and stop trying to have sex with them.
6. Provide opportunities for people to compete for sex and reproduction opportunities by doing things that benefit the community (e.g. doing science, technology, construction, childcare, homemaking, and uplifting fine art).
> Currently, men compete for sex by having muscles and bullying lesser men, and women compete for sex by throwing themselves at men out of their league.
7. Subsidize multi-generational households (i.e. 3 generations under one roof, or multiple blood-related families under one roof).
> Currently, people tend to live alone, which devastates them financially, morally, and economically.

contd.
>>
File: doomguy.png (93KB, 230x165px) Image search: [Google]
doomguy.png
93KB, 230x165px
8. Heavily subsidize and promote opening new frontiers, i.e. successful space colonization flights, life extension technologies, or land development projects.
> Currently, people cluster into cities and established careers, as far away from frontiers as possible.
9. Allow people to discriminate and segregate in work and in their communities, based on religion, race, sex, ability, and looks, for their increased happiness and for the benefits to society of having different hierarchies competing with each other, and having people care about others in their community through shared heritage and values.
> Currently, people blend themselves into anonymous tradition-less value-less cities ruled by the dollar and the minimum legal standards.
10. Outlaw homelessness, and instead provide food, housing, and basic medical care to anyone who asks, through a military-style work program which imposes a regimented values-centered life on people who have shown they are not currently mentally equipped to manage their own life.
> Currently, homeless people literally shit all over public spaces and sometimes stick passerby with needles.
11. Make the capital gains tax rate at least 2x the income tax rate at all levels.
> Financial speculation (typically a zero-sum game) draws in high-ability people and makes them fight each other for shares of others' labor for the profit of the capital owners. Better for these high-ability people to fight to disempower Nature, not each other.
12. Allow people to do trades in gold-backed assets. Specifically, allow banks and credit card companies to provide accounts to customers denominated in real assets (gold, silver, oil, Bitcoin, etc.) backed 100% by real physical assets held at the bank.
> This would collapse the dollar and hurt people in the short run, but prevent currency manipulation in the long run.

The future burns. Let us hope it burns bright.
>>
File: 1500730468634.jpg (25KB, 525x704px) Image search: [Google]
1500730468634.jpg
25KB, 525x704px
Who the fuck are you?
>>
ITT:

Autism overdrive
>>
lol the problem here is that nobody cares whether you do the bare minumum or not. the only one that suffers for that is you and your family, but youre a white boy so you are mentally incapable of understanding that.
>>
>>135530564
You are already cucked if you want rule 6

Why not both ? You are a fucking idiot if you don't have a physical job and are still lazy to workout for your health..

Seems like someone isn't as smart as they thought
>>
What makes you think society cares if you put in more than the bare minimum effort? What makes you think society cares if you live or die? You're white so just die anywhere.
>>
File: moon.jpg (557KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
557KB, 1440x1080px
>>135530689
> Who am I?
I'm anonymous.
>>
File: Nazi.gif (332B, 16x12px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi.gif
332B, 16x12px
>>135530564
>>135530624
>>
>>135530564

Whilst ideal, your demands aren't feasible. Any form of utopia for an individual is a dystopia to those who do not agree.

But yes: I tend to agree with your sentiments, however autistically misguided they may be.
>>
File: evolution_of_a_pol_user.jpg (1MB, 1750x1400px) Image search: [Google]
evolution_of_a_pol_user.jpg
1MB, 1750x1400px
>>135530872
>>135531134
> You are White
It's that obvious?
Shit, no wonder most of my extended family failed to breed.

tfw 5 White cousins who used to be super hot but are now childless 40-year-olds.

>>135531591
see pic related.
just kidding. how is this in any way nazi? Freedom is the most important right. I didn't mention the Jews, and I intend to seize lebensraum from Nature, not from other people.

>>135531957
> autistically misguided
How the fuck is any of this misguided? Only low-IQ people and people who intend to fuck over others would disagree with these policies.
You're saying the world is owned and controlled by people who love fucking others over so much that they sacrifice their own self-interest to do more of it?
And if I try to change this these smart, rich, selfish people will fight me with the ruthlessness they honed fighting each other?
>>
File: 1486110197424.png (109KB, 415x550px) Image search: [Google]
1486110197424.png
109KB, 415x550px
>>135533209
>how is this in any way nazi?
You just want me to spell it out don't you ?
pts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11.
Those. Well it all depends what you think nazi means.
And what do you mean by freedom, first 4 points called to outlaw a bunch of stuff, it's not libertarian it's authoritarian.
I'm not trying to contradict you or your points btw.
>>
File: mal_reeeeynolds.jpg (342KB, 791x1199px) Image search: [Google]
mal_reeeeynolds.jpg
342KB, 791x1199px
>>135534252
Why not also 6 and 12?
6 - Hitler had the Lebensborn program to reward the best people with more kids
12 - Hitler created the Reichsmark to escape currency manipulation
So you're saying /pol/ has turned me fully nazi? That can't be! I'm a good rule-following goy!
>>
File: doctrine.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
doctrine.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>135535894
> nazi
Shit, maybe you're right.
>>
how about we 1 way trip u to africa and delte you from dataabses?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.