[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ BTFO: Dunkirk childish movie for boys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 60

File: 1501424195505.png (937KB, 1166x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1501424195505.png
937KB, 1166x1162px
And she's NOT a naive woman who doesn't get it

http://archive.is/OYCTO

>"[Dunkirk is] Christopher Nolan's new directorial gift to men, who are currently spending their time fervently ranking his movies, arguing about said rankings, and—presumably—wearing fedoras completely un-ironically. Or even worse, ironically."

>"The thing is, I just don't think Dunkirk is a very good movie—if your definition of the word movie is "moving images held together by a plot." Like, yes: Dunkirk is very well-made. I felt like I was going to vomit during it, because that's how intense it was."

>"It's a story worthy of being told and re-told, and I really enjoy war movies in general, but still—actual stuff needs to happen. Stuff other than scenes of men burning in oil-covered water, ships sinking, and bodies drowning."

>"But my main issue with Dunkirk is that it's so clearly designed for men to man-out over. And look, it's not like I need every movie to have "strong female leads." Wonder Woman can probably tide me over for at least a year, and I understand that this war was dominated by brave male soldiers. I get that. But the packaging of the film, the general vibe, and the tenor of the people applauding it just screams "men-only"—and specifically seems to cater to a certain type of very pretentious man who would love nothing more than to explain to me why I'm wrong about not liking it."

>"if Nolan's entire purpose is breaking the established war movie mold and doing something different—why not make a movie about women in World War II? Or—because I know that will illicit cries of "ugh, not everything has to be about feminism, ugh!"—how about any other marginalized group? These stories shouldn't be relegated to indie films and Oscar season. It's up to giant powerhouse directors like Nolan to tell them, which is why Dunkirk feels so basic. It's a summer war movie"

She's right ya know
>>
>>135528513
You can make a movie about women but it has to be good. If it's about women in ww2 that's fucking boring. What are they going to show? Scenes of British women bickering about the rationing and getting fucked by black American GIs?
>>
File: british sniper.jpg (70KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
british sniper.jpg
70KB, 500x496px
>>135528513
>my main issue with Dunkirk is that it's so clearly designed for men to man-out over

And Steel Magnolias, Bridget Jones and Eat, Pray, Love were all designed for women to vag-out over.
>>
File: raf pilot aged 20.jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
raf pilot aged 20.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
>>135528513
>why not make a movie about women in World War II?

Newsflash, ladies: not everything is about you.
>>
>>135528513
Who cares about the opinion of women? They are stupid creatures who should be locked in cages and only set free after they have given birth to 7 White babies. Otherwise they'll just go right back to destroying our civilization.
>>
File: german funeral.jpg (204KB, 1195x917px) Image search: [Google]
german funeral.jpg
204KB, 1195x917px
>>135529158
>Who cares about the opinion of women?

Liberals.
>>
>Christopher Nolan's new directorial gift to men

Stopped reading right there
>>
>"if Nolan's entire purpose is breaking the established war movie mold and doing something different—why not make a movie about women in World War II? Or—because I know that will illicit cries of "ugh, not everything has to be about feminism, ugh!"—how about any other marginalized group? These stories shouldn't be relegated to indie films and Oscar season. It's up to giant powerhouse directors like Nolan to tell them, which is why Dunkirk feels so basic. It's a summer war movie"
I just wish people like this would die
>>
>>135528777
nah, show them storming the beach dragging the cowardly men behind them like what really happened.
>>
>>135528513
>man-out
That sounds pretty problematic to me.
>>
>>135528513
>She's right ya know
How can she be right while saying nothing?
>>
>>135528513
>caring about what women think

Don't ever make this mistake, boys
>>
>>135528513
the movie was bad... but not for why she claims. just watch a ww2 doc if you like that, and they have better footage.
>>
>>135528777
fpbp
>>
>>135528513
>why not make a movie about women in World War II?
Cool so we either watch a movie about nurses or telephone operators.
>>
File: euphoric.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.gif
2MB, 312x250px
>>135529158

>makes a post about the opinion of women, probably not the first nor last today
>>
No she didn't understand it and it reminded her what a small insignificant creature she is.

I'm considering seeing this now on the basis of the femtard hate alone.
>>
File: McNuke.png (602KB, 793x794px) Image search: [Google]
McNuke.png
602KB, 793x794px
>>135528513
>The suffering of tens of thousands of men dying is comparable to wonder woman.

In case anyone on /pol/ doesn't know this yet, the idea of "female empathy" is a myth. They have a lot of attachment to their own kids (when they're not murdering them), and that's it.
>>
If I ever see someone irl say the word "basic" to poorly describe something I will slap their shit.
>>
File: 1497176823333.jpg (18KB, 426x398px) Image search: [Google]
1497176823333.jpg
18KB, 426x398px
>And look, it's not like I need every movie to have "strong female leads."
>if Nolan's entire purpose is breaking the established war movie mold and doing something different—why not make a movie about women in World War II?
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 462x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 462x339px
>>135528513
>"if Nolan's entire purpose is breaking the established war movie mold and doing something different—why not make a movie about women in World War II?"
I can't even articulate how stupid this is.
>>
>illicit
it's elicit you fucking bitch. at the very least you can use the language correctly while being retarded. although being this retarded should be illegal.
>>
>>135528513
>people finally realize Christopher Nolan is a hack, but for the wrong reasons
>>
>>135528513
The movie was ok

and after reading that post I am going to see it at least 2 more times
>>
>>135529658
>They have a lot of attachment to their own kids

Eh, I'm beginning to think they only take care of their kids for the social status that entails.
>>
File: 1500137533789.jpg (54KB, 304x278px) Image search: [Google]
1500137533789.jpg
54KB, 304x278px
>>135529744
Just say it's an idea suggested by a feminist.
>>
>>135529841
Are these big movies dubbed in the vernacular of other countries? I genuinely don't know
>>
>>135528513
>one post by this ID
you've all been had
>>
>>135528513
>war movies dont appeal to women
Duh
>>
File: loose women.jpg (61KB, 750x521px) Image search: [Google]
loose women.jpg
61KB, 750x521px
>"if Nolan's entire purpose is breaking the established war movie mold and doing something different—why not make a movie about women in World War II?"
>>
>>135528513
>Like, yes: Dunkirk is very well-made.
>But my main issue with Dunkirk is that it's so clearly designed for men to man-out over.
> I understand that this war was dominated by brave male soldiers. I get that. But the packaging of the film, the general vibe, and the tenor of the people applauding it just screams "men-only"

What the fuck is she even bitching about? Are men not allowed to have "men-only" things? God knows women are supposed to be entitled to plenty of "women-only" things.

>"if Nolan's entire purpose is breaking the established war movie mold and doing something different—why not make a movie about women in World War II?

So, yes, that is her complaint. That "men-only" things exist. God forbid we make WWII movies about men - the chief figures in WWII who had to endure the most suffering.
>>
File: 1501260573076.png (350KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501260573076.png
350KB, 600x600px
>>135530053
>Implying /pol/ doesn't appreciate an excuse to go after retarded feminists.
>>
>>135528513
>Stuff other than scenes of men burning in oil-covered water, ships sinking, and bodies drowning

Why go to watch a war movie if you don't want to get your feathers ruffled by the horrors of war?
>>
>>135528513
>and I really enjoy war movies in general, but still—actual stuff needs to happen
I really enjoy articles about movies, but real criticism needs to happen and not attack on strawmen.
>>
>>135528513
>she liked wonder woman
opinion absolutely disregarded.
Women liberation was a mistake, I honestly don't think they can handle it.
>>
>WW2 film concentrating on female's roles
>two hours of montage working in ammunition factories and telecomms offices

Women made a sizeable contribution to the war effort, at least in Britain, but it was mostly a very boring contribution.
>>
>>135529529
It was actually a post about caring about women's opinions which is a separate thing from actual women's opinions.

Go sing the Soviet Anthem, you retard,
>>
>>135528513
Translation
I’m a whore for Twitter likes and retweets. Will someone write an article about how brave and stunning I am so I can have my 60 seconds of fame? Oh and I’m a trans queer aromatic Muslim. Gives me my gibs
>>
>>135528513
>WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE MAKE THINGS AIMED ONLY AT ME OR AT PEOPLE I CAN PRETEND TO CARE ABOUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR ATTENTION
What exactly makes modern women such self-centered cunts?
>>
>>135529645
I'm watching it tomorrow, wasn't really excited about it until I read all the salty marxist tears literally everywhere. Now I can't wait.
>>
>>135528513
>how about any other marginalized group

Transgender of the third reich
>>
When I saw fedoras being mentioned in the first sentence I knew this wasn't going to be an objective review.
>>
File: 1501391818507.jpg (161KB, 794x888px) Image search: [Google]
1501391818507.jpg
161KB, 794x888px
>>135528513
Link to movie? I kinda wanna see it now.
>>
>>135530146
But women have always been the primary victims of war. Don't you know that?
>>
>>135528777

I'd be for a female Soviet sniper movie. So long as she grew as a character and wasn't all cool and calculating and perfect the whole way through.

>>135528513

Dunkirk will be one of those movies that women will never understand. Like Taxi Driver, Drive, Master and Commander, Goodfellas. They can't understand brotherhood, honor, or isolation.
>>
File: 1498924081866.jpg (192KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1498924081866.jpg
192KB, 1067x1600px
I saw the movie stoned and I thought it was incredible. The music perfectly set the mood and the sequence up until London was full of suspense. 9/10
>>
>>135530474

It's amazing. You'll enjoy it immensely.
>>
>>135528513
She's obviously just trying to illicit a response from the men dumb enough to take the bait and attack her so she can be seen as a victim
>>
So essentially her argument is that the film is good but also bad because it caters primarily to a demographic that she doesn't like. But the thing is the film isn't even pro-men or catered to men, it's about the horrors of war and depicts what life is like for men in those situations. It's the opposite of glamorizing war, it shows how dangerous and random warfare is and how suddenly death can come and how ultimately most men are just trying to get through it in one piece.

Her entire article is basically throwing a tantrum over her complete misunderstanding of what the film is actually about, and then on top of that complaining it isn't about what she wants it to be about.
>>
>>135530462

Freedom to choose their actions, lack of societal shaming
>>
File: ww2moviesaboutwomen.jpg (878KB, 1199x849px) Image search: [Google]
ww2moviesaboutwomen.jpg
878KB, 1199x849px
>>135528777
>You can make a movie about women but it has to be good. If it's about women in ww2 that's fucking boring. What are they going to show? Scenes of British women bickering about the rationing and getting fucked by black American GIs?
The other front had some good stories about women in WW2.
>>
>>135528513
What is the deal with this movie? Is it one of those movies where if you dislike it your a Nazi now?
>>
>>135530503
Sometimes I feel good living in a shithole. Torrenting and shit is so easy and second nature to me that you seem like an actual retard. Are you a bot or something?
>>
>>135530474
It's an 8/10. I was underwhelmed but it's a very good suspense flick. If it was an hour longer it could've been legendary
>>
>>135530646

That's called solipsism. Show me a single modern woman who's capable of taking into consideration the world outside of her fucked up head and I'll feed my dick to a shark.
>>
>>135528513
>its bad because I recognized harry styles, who obviously everyone knows
wrong. No one outside of young girls who were teenagers in 2013 recognize his face.

>But the packaging of the film, the general vibe, and the tenor of the people applauding it just screams "men-only"—and specifically seems to cater to a certain type of very pretentious man
this is the only thing she has to say about why she didn't like it, and there is no substance here.She doesn't even explain whats wrong with it.
Women were a mistake.
>>
Women in general are fucking retarded. The older I get the more I notice how pathetic they all are.
>>
File: 1501286699927.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501286699927.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
>>135530600
Checked.

Good point. Don't feed this loser.
>>
>>135528513
nigga you think i'm gonna read all that shit
go fuck your dad's cuck
>>
>>135528513
It amazing how everyone is publically shitting on Dunkirk and how they didn't like it. Almost like they're trying to become a part of a cult. When Ghostbusters(2016) was coming out, anybody who took a shit on it, fan of the original or not, you were labelled. I haven't seen it but Christopher Nolan is not somebody who takes his movies lightly.
>>
>>135530646
Nice mansplaining.
>>
I want a ww2 movie with a black hitler.
How would sjws react™?
>>
>>135528513
>clickbait is purposely outrageous to generate money
wow thank you for informing us of this, you faggot
>>
>>135530496
She really revealed her true intentions there. I wish there was a better way to wake the public up about what these commies are after.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a "Transgender in Weimar" movie in the next few years.
>>
File: power.jpg (576KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
power.jpg
576KB, 1680x1050px
>>135528513
Threads like this should really remind all of /pol/ that not a single other demographic gives a fuck about White Men and their contributions to western civilization. They simply do not care about you or where you come from or what your ancestors did. They do not value you or your ancestors contributions.

This is why White Men need to think a lot more seriously about nationalism and stop being as pathetically divided as we are now (liberal vs conservative, rich vs poor, rural vs city, etc is all just divide and conquer Jewish tactics).

Do we want our civilization to exist in the future? If so, we objectively cannot allow our people to be removed from western civilization. There are harsh realities that need to be accepted if we are going to survive as a people.
>>
She might as well have written 'I am incapable of empathizing with men because I'm an indoctrinated feminist who will probably never have any children'.
>>
>>135530789
this.
>>
Dunkirk was still pretty bad
>>
>>135529744
And the worst part is that she says this right after bragging about having watched Wonder Woman.
>>
File: 8357-max.jpg (20KB, 250x265px) Image search: [Google]
8357-max.jpg
20KB, 250x265px
>>135528513
>Dunkirk
>basic
>Emoji Movie
>gives rave review of a literal pile of cartoon-ized shit dancing across the screen for 2 hours

Yeah, nothing to see here. Totally checks out. No agenda whatsoever.
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
Imagine if Saving Private Ryan came out this year and women were complaining that there were no women soldiers being slaughtered to death on Omaha Beach
>>
>>135528777
They can make a movie about how French women eagerly whored themselves out to the German soldiers that attacked.

On a side note that would be a good warning lesson to european men that their women will sell them out in a second to an invading force if they think the invaders will win.
>>
The older I get, the more women become horrible and pathetic to me.
>>
File: IMG_1521.jpg (688KB, 1150x1773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1521.jpg
688KB, 1150x1773px
>>135530985
>>
>>135530646
Women will never understand the concept, reason and importance of war and conflict amongst men, as they do not maintain nor develop ideologies and societies. It is not a trait that women possess, they bend their will to whoever is in control, they have no natural instict to be free nor do they seek control. They simply don't care if their society is controlled by islamists, nazis or communists.

Therefor a movie about said stories will fall flat for most women, they only see everyday struggles that surrounds the life inside and around their home, to that of which affects them the most. Who sits at the throne is of no importance to her.
>>
So at least she admits theres actually nothing wrong with the movie other than her own insufferable biases she can't ignore for two hours to enjoy a movie BASED ON ACTUAL EVENTS.
>>
File: IMG_1569.jpg (51KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1569.jpg
51KB, 409x409px
>>135531589
Im probably quite a bit older than you and my woman is fucking amazing. Kind, brilliant, successfull, attractive and actually funny. She has proven herself during the hard times too.
MGTOW posts are exclusively spammed by shills.
You are a faggot.
>>
>>135530985
A WWII film where the Nazis are black but Holocaust the Jews for real?

I love it.
>>
>>135530754
The length of the movie did indeed surprise me, knowing Nolan's history.
>>
Lads, Dunkirk really wasn't good. This Mehera's view is irrelevant, the movie sucked because it had no interesting story. There was no dialogue, no character development, and barely any structure to the film. You don't have to be a female to not like movies that lack substance.

About the "intensity" of the film, imagine it this way: 2 hours of chaos, with climactic Hans Zimmer soundtrack playing from literally start to fucking finish. If the director was going for the effect of making the audience want to also get off the beach and go home, it worked. By the half way point of the film you're just exhausted and want it to end
>>
>>135532095

Congratulations. Maybe you've got yourself an exception to the rule, enjoy it while it lasts. Either way, the chances of landing such a woman are slim.
>>
>>135532095
You lose testosterone with age, estrogen makes you more compassionate with others despite their flaws, perhaps he hasn't suffered the same fate.
>>
>1 post by this ID
got eem
>>
>>135532095
Good for you. Unfortunately many young men like myself don't get as lucky, not that I really care at this stage in my life.
>>
So can I say that when I see the new Black Panther movie

"It was good but I didn't like that the demograhpic it was target for was dindus"
>>
>>135530820
Dumb asses ITT probably already started shit talking her on twitter
>>
>>135528513
I don't care if some kike critics happen to have the same opinion, that movie was legitimately not good
>>
>>135530985
WE
>>
>>135528513
I bet you she thinks "Pearl Harbor" with Ben Affleck is a great war movie.
>>
Somebody tell this bitch to just shut up and watch Steven Universe or something. Jesus Christ, I don't watch fucking lifetime original movies because I get that they're not catered towards my demo. How hard is that concept to come to terms with? Not all media is made specifically for you. She's just mad that white men did spectacular things in history and she's a boring whore who descended from boring whores.
>>
>>135528513

I went to see Dunkirk with my girlfriend and she loved it.

What did this bitch want, one of those crinegy boring romantic subplots inserted into the film like that Mike Bay Pearl Harbour film had. Get fucked.
>>
>>135529403

The funny thing is women will want you more if you don't.
>>
>>135531589
Feels bad man. (((They))) have weaponized all the worst traits of women.
>>
>>135530559
That movie exists, it is called Enemy at the Gates.
>>
>>135528513
>The men at Dunkirk bled and died for this
>>
>>135530146
it was pretty silly imo.
dunkirk was about a strategic defeat, so while its well made, who gives a shit
>>
>>135533191
This too. My sister was watching this show called once upon a time yesterday at the parents house and it was very obviously catered towards the female demographic. I'm not gonna bitch about the show being gay as fuck because it's not even directed at me
>>
File: 1501420348931.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501420348931.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>Woman makes an article bitching and moaning about how Dunkirk is a "boys only" movie
Yeah because girls only movies like Mamma Mia and Sex in the City are so great, right?
>>
>>135530438
>Women made a sizeable contribution to the war effort, at least in Britain, but it was mostly a very boring contribution.
this
>>
>movie is so powerful it made you physically uneasy
>lol, this movie sure is a summer popcorn flick
Women were a mistake
>>
>>135529327
In all seriousness I'd love to see this. Not some Wonder Woman bullshit but a legit rewritten history movie where all the men are cowardly white men and they're carried by amazonian goddesses across the beach and destroy the evil white Nazis.
>>
File: DEGENERACY.jpg (265KB, 493x526px) Image search: [Google]
DEGENERACY.jpg
265KB, 493x526px
>I really enjoy war movies in general, but still—actual stuff needs to happen.
I really enjoy movie reviews in general, but still— an actual review needs to happen.
>>
>>135533765

Umm, no sweaty, women can run away from a battle too. Just look at the IDF women soldiers who ran away during a fightfight. This obviously means women soldiers should have been able to run away at Dunkirk.
>>
File: 1499331537307.gif (1MB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1499331537307.gif
1MB, 250x231px
>>135530734
I feel you, Florin. I never understood people who pay to see movies, especially on /pol/.
>muh kikes are ruining western civilzation
>hold my kosher beer while I pay for this anti-German kike propaganda about WWII
>>
I saw this movie last night, 9/10.

Loses one point for the nigger made a camo appearance on the mole for 0.5 of a second

What I was also strongly disappointed by were the people in the cinema around me. The GUY in front of me covered his ears every time a stuka flew in over the mole. I fucking hate this place.
>>
File: 1500569745075.jpg (80KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500569745075.jpg
80KB, 960x960px
>>135534202
Beta fag detected.
>>
File: 1500649782458.jpg (81KB, 578x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500649782458.jpg
81KB, 578x960px
>>135528513
This reprobate roasties should kill herself.
What a pretentuious egotistical moron.
>>
This article was written by a woman, why are you all getting so buttflustered?

Literally who cares what she has to say.
>>
>>135528513
I went to go see the movie because I heard it made people have a tantrum over the (historically accurate) exclusion of non-whites, and honestly I thought it was pretty mediocre.

The stressful music basically never stopped throughout the entire movie, it was like in some poorly coded video game where the intense combat music keeps playing after the boss is dead.

I did love the sound of the planes and the boats, explosions etc. That stuff really had some impact that a lot of movies lack, but overall it was just kind of a boring story to tell.

A film about women in WW2 would also likely be boring as fuck.
>>
>>135534421
You're telling me you wouldn't get a raging hardon for the amazonian barbarians crushing evil Nazis with their bare hands?
>>
>>135528513

>This has nothing to do with it only featuring men and not being about women

>...Why didn't he make a movie about women typists during WW2, or those 4 African guys who were in the French Army, why do they always focus on the important things?

lel
>>
>>135534397
>Loses one point for the nigger made a camo appearance on the mole for 0.5 of a second

To be fair he was a French nigger and that could be somewhat realistic, as French did bring nigger colonial troopers up to occupy the Ruhr area of Germany in the interwar period. So they possibly could have still had some there that were pushed back. Or had some elsewhere along the Maginot line that fell back.

>>135534331

Dunkirk isn't anti German.
>>
File: 1501372245124.png (107KB, 1271x346px) Image search: [Google]
1501372245124.png
107KB, 1271x346px
I hated the movie because the Germans were portrayed as faceless ringwraiths. We'll never see a movie that's even close to talking about the truth about WW2.

It's a great action flick but in the end is just more Jew propaganda.
>>
>>135534905
>the Germans were portrayed as faceless ringwraiths

That's literally what they were to the soldiers at Dunkirk
Zero mention of the holohoax, how is it jew propaganda?
>>
>>135534331
It wasn't anti-German. It's more a story of survival set during the Dunkirk evacuation than a German vs. Allied movie.
>>
>all this complaining about a lack of diversity from the media

Yet they miss one big important thing. The huge divide between French and British soldiers in this film. When they were singled down to just 2 ethnicities, even though they were allies, muh white race just disappears. Frenchies were getting discriminated against, not allowed on the Mole or the boats, had to sit on the beaches while Brits got evacuated. French even had to steal British uniforms to try and sneak aboard, and then they get found out by some highlanders and other brits and the French guys gets called a "fucking frog".

Yet this all goes over their heads, because arr white man rook same to the media. Do you think this British vs French theme of the movie would have worked half as well if we had niggers, women and indians pooing all over the beach?
>>
>>135534609
A film about British women during WW2 would basically be them going to the factory to make shell casings then getting dicked by Jamal the exotic US Army private over and over
>>
>>135528513
not everything has to be about a marginalized group
>>
>>135528513
>1 post by this ID

Stop replying.
>>
File: 1461633724605.png (63KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
1461633724605.png
63KB, 624x628px
>>
File: NowIUnderstandBlackWomen.jpg (158KB, 940x521px) Image search: [Google]
NowIUnderstandBlackWomen.jpg
158KB, 940x521px
>>135530146

No, White Men are NOT to have things to enjoy for themselves.

They need to learn to enjoy the enjoyment of marginalized groups.

Pic related.
>>
>>135530146

She doesn't understand that someone has made a product that isn't pandering exclusively to her.

It's insane to white feminists that someone might make a movie or a book or a video game that is designed to appeal to an audience that isn't them - doubly so if that audience is male.
>>
Buddy told me the movie was alright, but he complained it was very repetitive.

So I saw Valerian instead and that movie was utter shit aside from the graphics...
>>
>>135534905
this
>>
Hi. I didn't like Dirty Dancing. Bye.
>>
>>135530496
Third reich tranny movie is one you can make yourself. Just a few minutes of them discussing clear rationale of getting rid of headcases and then shooting the tranny, followed by a pleasant day for everyone else. The end.
>>
>>135534905
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4544696/
not perfect but nearing the right side
>>
>>135528513
The problem is we have too many dumb normies who are addicted to capeshit. Millennials don't appreciate good kino.
>>
File: jimvarney2.jpg (234KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jimvarney2.jpg
234KB, 1280x720px
>>135528513

I haven't read what OP thinks about Dunkirk. Mostly because I don't care.

However....

How fucking stupid can a person be to make a title like "/pol/ BTFO" and post it on /pol/?
>>
File: 1495819407979.png (250KB, 972x902px) Image search: [Google]
1495819407979.png
250KB, 972x902px
>>135528777
There's black american GIs on WW2?
>>
So why aren't there films based on some women of WW2? They don't even need to be muh Russian sniper, there were plenty of American nurses who died to enemy actions. There's good ole Nancy Wake of New Zealand and what she did in the SAS, shouldn't we be encouraging that old fashioned patriotism instead of spurning it?
>>
>>135534905
To be fair, the movie is from the point of view of the soldiers trying to evacuate and the British pilot. The Germans were just strafing along the beach mowing them down, you can't really add any character development for those pilots.
>>
>>135529658
>They have a lot of attachment to their own kids (when they're not murdering them)

Yeah, I've noticed that lots of women are going crazy and drowning their kids in bathtubs and shit, in the last few decades.
>>
>>135530559
>female Soviet sniper
fell for it, what a shame
>>
>>135536195
it wouldn't have been hard to make them look human even without developping the characters
>>
>>135536177
give them an inch and the next thing you see will be tattooed transgender non-binaries storming the beaches of Normandy killing the alt-right.
>>
i don't feel the proper amount of rage because she's not talking about my country and all that, but there is something so sick about western females that want the spotlight to be on them even in war movies they literally have zero respect for their ancestors.
>>
>>135535015
Because unless a movie is Goebbels-tier propaganda and glorification of Germany, it won't be accurate them.
>>
>>135535480
Who's the literal cuck?
>>
>>135536031
dumb ninoposter
>>
File: 0383cfa4cb3e58d8.jpg (90KB, 700x697px) Image search: [Google]
0383cfa4cb3e58d8.jpg
90KB, 700x697px
>>135528513
You just cant do a worldwar movie today, without getting shitstormed from left.

But hey, I guess thats just the world the brits, muricans and russian jews wanted, so go fuck all of you and your shiteating Grandfathers.
>>
>>135536494
lack of respect doesn't surprise me anymore, but to see it so bluntly stated makes me want to strangle those people.
>>
>>135530111
underrated
>>
>>135536647

You can't do anything without getting shitstormed from the left. The only real strategy is to ignore them completely
>>
>>135528513
>Women in WW2
>Literally 2 hours of a munitions factory working and nothing else
Yeah such an interesting contribution to the war
Women = civilian, and civilian shit is boring. Aside from the evacuation of Dunkirk. Oh and, there was a lady who went over the channel near the end bit.
In short: Why the fuck are we not just ignoring this ignoramus
>>
lol she's reduced to throwing the fedora argument around that shit is so 2014.
>>
Isn't it interesting how these people know what they are?

Immediately they justify why they don't like the movie by saying they're not naive.
>>
>>135536679

Women have no real concept of loyalty or honor. They will gladly spread their legs for any conqueror.
>>
>>135528513
Haven't seen it yet, is it worth a watch?
>>
>>135528513
>"certain type of very pretentious man who would love nothing more than to explain to me why I'm wrong about not liking it"

Jesus OP, you flaming galah, she craves attention. She says it right there. She imagines all the boys want to talk to her. Why would you try to give her more attention? The fuck is wrong with you OP?
>>
>>135537058

Yeah it's pretty good.
>>
Appealing to women ruined several episodes from The Pacific. When it comes to war movies/series their opinions should be completely disregarded.
>>
>>135537058
Yes. It was both strategic defeat for Allies and Axis
>>
>>135528513
>the most incredible and epic conflict in human history centered around men
>make a faithful movie about one of the epic stories from that conflict
>ugh what about other marginalized groups? How basic

They wonder why everyone hates them?
>>
>>135537148
Does it have a load of diversity shit in it, like black soldiers or is it historically accurate?
>>
>>135537085
>you flaming galah

You're gonna pay my country for the use of this phrase right?

Don't just think you can just pirate "Australian Banter™" and get away with it.
>>
>>135537248
>strategic defeat
>for axis

How? They BTFOd the French and got Albion to scurry back to their island.
>>
>>135528513
> me hear a boner
>>
What a horrid self-centered cunt.
>>
>>135537343
It has a few LGBTQIA+ soldiers in it
>>
>>135537373
>They BTFOd the French and let Albion to scurry back to their island.
FTFY
>>
File: 1499563416189.png (18KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1499563416189.png
18KB, 420x420px
>>135528777
Why did this scenario get my JFK car rolling
>>
>>135537361

I just stick to "cunt" and "poof."
>>
>>135537343

There is one black French colonial soldier in the background for about 3 seconds total.

Other than that, literally every actor is ethnically British or ethnically French, as Nolan wanted it to be as historically accurate as possible, and wanted people to be able to tell who were the French troops and who where the British troops on the beach.
>>
She's not even white LMFAO
>>
>>135537527

Hey, they're our words burger, OUR words, you can't say them.
>>
>>135537564
If he wanted to do that he would have made the brits all 5'3"
>>
>>135537361
>>135537527
>>135537740
cringe
>>
>>135537835

>here comes the Chav
>>
>>135528513
>It's not because I'm a woman
>does everything to prove it's because she's a woman

>>135530503
The best things about the movie are visuals and sound design, so unless you're a total poorfag you should see it in a cinema.
>>
>>135528513
Lets make a movie about Stalingrad with an all female cast and see the reactions when the first bitch is getting run over by a T-34
>>
>>135534905
Some of you guys here will complain about literally anything. What did you expect? For quality movie solely about surviving an evacuation to just stop and explain how the holocaust is a hoax? The film didn't demonize the Germans at all, they were the enemy and that's it. No muh war crimes, no muh holocaust, Nolan went out of his way to NOT do that.
Don't listen to these regards, they will only be satisfied when a director releases a remaster of triumph of the will
>>
File: 1448333259920.jpg (107KB, 480x679px) Image search: [Google]
1448333259920.jpg
107KB, 480x679px
>>135535480
>vocal elation
>>
She's a stupid shitskin whore. I didn't go see Drunken Single Backdoor Sluts 5 with Amy Schumer and that gorilla bitch from Ghostbusters because I knew it was for dumb whores and I wouldn't like it, but you don't see me complaining about the dumb whores having a movie for themselves. This is the same shit that lead to Gamergate. Antiwhite shitskin whores think they get to have everything and whites should be exterminated
and have nothing. Fuck this stupid cunt.
>>
>>135536508
Exactly this
>>
File: IMG_5399.jpg (44KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5399.jpg
44KB, 600x300px
>>135532095
You should try dating our batshit subverted women
>>
>>135528513

The problem with us is we even respond to this.

This is just a typical woman whining about something. You're supposed to just nod, say yes and ignore her.
>>
>>135531146
Wait... she gave Emoji movie a good review?
If so, how much you wanna bet its because of TJ Miller's anti-Trump comments?
>>
>>135530022
In Poland there are no dubbings except for animated movies marketed to children, such as Shrek.
Usually there are only subtitles available, sometimes a lector for the illiterate brainlets.
>>
>>135534312
I thought this was just a meme. Damn, saved.
>>
I mean, I can see how people would think "oh no, another WWII movie with the same message and visuals as the other 10295135246 WWII movies out there."

I have absolutely zero desire to watch Dunkirk. The fact that it even exists is boring and I've thought this from the moment it was announced. Go read a non-fiction book if you want to get a different WWII story.

Obviously all her "man movie" complaints are disingenuous, cognitively dissonant, leftist garbage. But I'l be damned if movies like Dunkirk arent well beyond cliche at this point.
>>
>>135528777

Checked.
>>
>>135528513
>so clearly designed for men to man-out over

believe it or not cunt, men actually do things, we don't sit in front of a keyboard sipping starbucks and bitch all day waiting for some guy to save us from a banal existence.
Wtf has this broad ever done in her shit life?
>>
>>135528513

I don't post but this made me so angry. Hey cunt, there were no women at Dunkirk I can guarantee you that. Not because I know the history of it, I just know that women did not fight back then like they don't now. What fucking marginalized group was at Dunkirk ? Some civilizations and races of people did much greater things than other civilizations. The only reason why you are allowed to speak this drivel is because those white guys died left and right on both sides of the battlefield in 2 of the most bloodiest wars. Fuck off cunt and kick rocks
>>
File: 1451305997243.png (106KB, 348x278px) Image search: [Google]
1451305997243.png
106KB, 348x278px
>>135536508
>>135538119

Nice strawman. When you dehumanize the enemy you are very much mentally conditioning people to kill that enemy. That's the purpose of war propaganda.

And when you portray the Germans as faceless monsters, you ARE Geobbels with a different uniform. I wasn't calling for the glorification of Nazi Germany I was calling for a little bit of truth.
>>
File: Belgian_tarred_feathered.jpg (62KB, 640x437px) Image search: [Google]
Belgian_tarred_feathered.jpg
62KB, 640x437px
>why not make a movie about women in WW2?
>>
>>135529677

checked
>>
>>135528513
>why not make a movie about women in World War II
Because a movie about women sitting behind desks using type writers would not make for good cinema.
>>
Women are the REAL victims of war!
>>
>>135528513

>making gender the main point of your criticisms

yea there's nothing retarded about this
>>
File: Ilsa.jpg (513KB, 1200x1832px) Image search: [Google]
Ilsa.jpg
513KB, 1200x1832px
Strong Female Lead
>>
>>135528513
>/pol/ hates dunkirk
>most people now hate dunkirk
>/pol/ loves dunkirk
your age is showing
>>
>>135528513

as soon as i read the first line of that review i knew exactly what kind of person she is. i insatntly understood her political opinions, the things she says on twitter, the way she dresses and speaks. straight out of the cookie cutter this fuckin cunt
>>
Holy fuck, she's getting BTFO in the replies. Literally no supporters
>>
>>135536782
No this is what kind of movie they'd support.

>wife home while husband's away fighting for the nation - putting his life on the line
>woman gets lonely
>meets some young lad who either got injured in battle or somehow is dodging the draft
>fuck him
>eventually husband comes home missing an arm and in terror
>only thing that kept him going was his woman waiting for him
>finds out she's now in a relationship and/or slept with Joe Thundercock
>she no longer loves him and rejects him
>feels like he has nothing and commits suicide
>film ends with woman shedding single tear before having her grief fucked out of her by Joe
>end up living happily ever after
>feminist critic: Truly a wonderful story about a woman following her heart.

Also I think "Coming Home" was essentially this.
>>
>>135529302
>marginalized group

I don't think it gets much more marginalized then fighting for your life in a hellhole beach getting attacked on all sides by the enemy.
>>
>>135538673
that would be fucking great to make a movie about the epuration
>>
>>135538018
>No muh war crimes

The medical evac ship got divebombed at the start
>>
>>135539181
If you dont hit that ship with that big red cross on top, you arent Luftwaffe material
>>
>>135529658
>>135529880
>>135536320

can confirm from my own family, it's fucked up fer sure, lads.
>>
File: 1448051611068.gif (1MB, 339x336px) Image search: [Google]
1448051611068.gif
1MB, 339x336px
>>135528513
>If you're like me, a random man will come up to you after and explain why you're wrong for disliking it.

That never fucking happened.
>>
>>135529658
Dis nigga know.
>>
This is the least triggering thing I have seen here today
>>
So she didn't like it because she felt insecure??
>>
I liked this film a lot. It was really good.
One good thing about it is it literally politicises nothing. You don't even see a SINGLE German in it. It's just a group of Anglos and frogs trying to survive. No Holohoax shite.
Don't know why people are complaining about it being about Dunkirk. They aren't trying to portray it as a scene of valour, but one of struggle and fear.
>>
>>135539580
well, there is germans at the end, but they are simply silhouettes, not representative of anything more than a "german enemy".
>>
>>135532379

Yeah I can't honestly get worked up over yet another WW2 movie.

There have been so many wars since that involve stories that never get portrayed in movies, so I'd rather see a Vietnam movie or something set in one of the gulf wars.

Maybe I'd feel differently if we didn't constantly have WW2 shoved in our faces like it was the only war to have ever occurred.
>>
>>135528513
"Not all movies have to be about feminism, but why isn't this movie about feminism dammit?"

She might not be naive, but she's definitely retarded.
>>
doesn't Nolan know? At Dunkirk were thousands of queer trans Mudslimes of color
>>
>>135528777
>>135530438
There have been plenty of films about the "home front" where people were dealing with the blitz, rationing and things like that. It's an interesting topic.
>>
>>135531609
right on! the stone cold escapades of "brotha'-man" and his ever-clingy sidekick, "coalburna' ". Today's episode is a team-up with "she-boon" and the ever-needy, "gibmehdat".

there ya' go /pol i just gave y'all a concept for a "legion of doom" to face off against the "justice league' of "pepe", "wojack, the always-feeling", and of course, "MoonMan" (the punisher/batman type).
get crackin' lads. I look forward to reading the first issue. ;)
>>
>>135539580
There are Germans at the end capturing Tom Hardy next to his burning spitfire (for being a retard gliding his plane north instead of ditching near the remaining british troops)
>>
>>135529158
Idiots who gave them the vote.
>>
File: 1500583853514.png (535KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1500583853514.png
535KB, 720x1280px
>>135531609
>>
>>135528513
>hi i didn't like dunkirk, bye.
Why would anyone read any further than this? Why is it so hard to use a bit of proper English? I don't mean your sentences all have to be expertly carved from the dictionary, even someone like
>Hi, I didn't like Dunkirk, bye.
would be better. Still not very good, but not this atrocity.
>>
>>135540161
I don't remember seeing that bit. I was too feelzed up listening to Churchill's speech, even though, when you actually think about it, it was a pile of bollocks. Still, it was quite emotional knowing my grandfather's generation endured such horrid conditions.
>>
>>135529658
"Women have no sympathy... And my experience of women is almost as large as Europe. And it is so intimate too. Women crave for being loved, not for loving. They scream at you for sympathy all day long, they are incapable of giving you any in return for they cannot remember your affairs long enough to do so." -- Florence Nightingale
>>
>>135528513
>I don't need a female lead.
Yeah she does, if she didn't why would she care about it "manning-out".
This woman is more then a cunt, she's a manipulative liar & that is something you don't want to stick your dick in.
>>
>>135528513
Women's suffrage was a mistake
>>
>>135540403
Did you not remember the spit gliding across the beach? Eventually he lands, shoots a flare into the cockpit and watches it burn whilst crying, then he's captured.

Agreed, Churchill's speech is cringeworthy knowing what a jew puppet he was
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 594x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 594x327px
>>135528777
>>
>>135528513
>I don't like this movie, not because I'm a woman
>FUCK MEN!

okay
>>
>>135540755
I do, and I remember him gazing at the blaze, but do not remember the Germans.
>>
>>135530559
I'd like to see a movie about the female biplane pilots
>>
File: 1501265673372.jpg (59KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501265673372.jpg
59KB, 720x960px
everyone of the 400 000 men trapped on that beach was fighting for communism, marxism, multiculturalism and mass immigration

if it weren't for those brave british souls, she'd never be able to fuck jamal, while giving head to mohammed

god bless the queen
>>
>>135538402
Personally I don't enjoy movies with subtitles that much since you need to keep your eyes at the bottom of the screen reading the subs instead of actually watching the movie.
>>
>>135529658
They care about the kids because (at least without welfare) its their sure fire way of keeping the resources coming from the man.
>>
File: IMG_2301.jpg (33KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2301.jpg
33KB, 600x484px
>>135532379
>>
>>135528513
>privileged little soft handed cunt
>hur dur no niggers or trannies in your movie I dunt luk ut
>2/10 too many white people lol
Fucking self-centered bitch
>>
Exacty how many british/french female soldiers were in combat in WWII? Oh yeah.
>>
>>135530559
>can't understand brotherhood, honor, or isolation.
Best comment on 4chan thus far
>>
>>135528513
This is what feminist tunnel vision looks like. Also there are plenty of WW2 films about women:'Mrs Miniver'.'Millions Like Us' etc.
>>
>why not make a movie about women?
Why not make your own movie about women? Why does a man have to do it for you?
>>
>>135541540
her majesty was literally fixing military vehicles and driving ambulances during WW2
>>
>>135528513
Women were not be evacuated. Women were helping those evacuated.
>>
File: 1500996821922.png (370KB, 1063x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1500996821922.png
370KB, 1063x1038px
>>135528777

Soviets.

It would strongly risk deluding over the exceptionality of female soldiers, though; every single unit that is made of non-whites or women just happens to be the most effective unit with the worst possible equipment in their mind.
>>
File: roza_shanina_1.jpg (171KB, 1079x1600px) Image search: [Google]
roza_shanina_1.jpg
171KB, 1079x1600px
>>135528513
DESU I'd watch a movie about Roza Shanina
>>
File: 1496941389229.jpg (106KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
1496941389229.jpg
106KB, 644x781px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc4wBfh3lwk
>>
>>135541705
>military combat
> vehicle repair

I know modern europeans are pussies but jesus christ
>>
>>135528513
She aint right about shit/ this is the shit people are sick of why cant there be a guy movie, or a chick flick anymore who fucking gives a shit
>>
>>135540403
>if Nolan's entire purpose is breaking the established war movie mold and doing something different—why not make a movie about women in World War II? Or—because I know that will illicit cries of "ugh, not everything has to be about feminism, ugh!"—how about any other marginalized group?

First of all there is plenty of movies about jews during ww2. However, women and minorities never played any big roles in the war. The war consisted of young white men getting killed, by the millions. Now if you want to make a movie about stuff happening around the war, like in occupied villages and survival during the war, then sure do whatever the fuck you want.

But the actual fighting consisted of young white men getting killed in gruesome ways by the millions. Most of these men where marginalized, they where forced by their society to fight and die, how is that not marginalization?Seriosuly, I am fucking tired of everyone trying to literally steal the history that belongs to white men. Its probably because women and minorities doesn't really have much of an interesting history, the heroes, the champions, the great tales can only be found among the history of white men.
>>
>>135541935
The queen changed tyres and drove manual trucks during WW2, neither of which skills that the average American "male" posesses.
>>
>>135539079

Yeah but they're fucking WHITE MALES. What about the trannies, lesbians, Hispanics, or Asians who bravely fought?
>>
>>135541914
Yes, very beautiful.
Now is grand daughter is fucking Abdull and killing off his genetic lineage for all eternity.
>>
>>135542154
True, but I don't know why this is addressed to me, Harald.
>>
>>135528513
why would shitlibs hate any WW2 movies? they're all about white men killing other white men on a massive scale. it's their ultimate fantasy.
>>
>>135532095

t. femanon
>>
>>135532095
Exactly. MGTOW is defeatism at its highest form.
>>
Giving women any rights was a mistake
>>
File: 1490785443998.gif (865KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490785443998.gif
865KB, 400x400px
>>135542177
>tyres
God I hate euros
>>
File: Capture.jpg (25KB, 475x150px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
25KB, 475x150px
>>135541914
>>135542308
oh man, even his son seems to have fucking a nigger
>>
>>135542368

Aside from all the movies about the Pacific.
>>
>>135528513
how to get her wish of women in WWII
>a scene with a bitch sucking the soldiers dick
>/the end
>>
File: 1pepe.jpg (33KB, 600x552px) Image search: [Google]
1pepe.jpg
33KB, 600x552px
>>135541914
>>
>>135528777

well I guess they could make one about a female SOE operator, don't really get the issue she has with Dunkirk though, so what if it was aimed at men - what is the problem with that? It isn't like there aren't movies aimed at women.
>>
File: stoklasajpg.png (185KB, 498x463px) Image search: [Google]
stoklasajpg.png
185KB, 498x463px
The movie is beautifully shot and the use of sound and music is masterful. Within the movie depictions of survival at all costs are juxtaposed with depictions of total selflessness and sacrifice It's a great movie made by a master filmmaker and this cunt has the gall to call it "basic?"
>>
>>135542461
>correcting the original English spelling
>>
>>135528513
This is what the West fought for.
It's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>135528513
>why not make a movie about women in World War II? Or—because I know that will illicit cries of "ugh, not everything has to be about feminism, ugh!"
I think this is a wonderful idea. Let's make a movie about the women and children burned alive in the Allied bombings and then raped by BASED Soviets.
>>
>>135542251
They can make their own wars and movies about said wars.
>>
File: 1000 yard stare.jpg (566KB, 3543x2362px) Image search: [Google]
1000 yard stare.jpg
566KB, 3543x2362px
>>135528513
>>
>>135530600
Them digits.
This. All my this. Its all classic attention seeking behaviour.
>Look at me! I have a stupid pointless thing I'm upset about.
>>
American war movies are like American wine. You pretend they're good in order to protect fragile American feelings. But in truth they are filth.
>>
>>135528513
>real life is childish and for boys
>>
>>135531051
Underated post
>>
>>135528513
>>135529094
>>135528994
Pearl Harbor. Now shut up. I swear, women are grown children.
>>
>>135529658
Women are the worst
Dad: do well in school or I'll smash your PlayStation
Mom: oh you wanna skip? Okay I don't care go ahead, I'll buy you beer

Dad: study hard and do well, who cares about dating just do well in school first
Mom: HAHAHAHAHA virgin loser lol if you're a virgin at 14 you're a loser just kill yourself

Dad: don't ever marry a non white
Mom: I hope you become gay or date a black girl to get back at your dad for me :)
>>
>>135543350

My parents were the other way around.
>>
File: 1499379208878.jpg (18KB, 307x309px) Image search: [Google]
1499379208878.jpg
18KB, 307x309px
>>135528513
>Stuff other than scenes of men burning in oil-covered water, ships sinking, and bodies drowning
Oh I'm sorry the plight of our soldiers isn't entertaining enough for you, god what a dumb fucking whore
>>
>>135543214
No shit, it's all kosher.
I haven't watched a Hollywood produced movie in almost 15 years.
>>
>>135528513
Movies are dead.
>>
>>135542772
to this cunt, if it's not pushing a left wing ideology, it's "boys only" and "basic"
>>
>>135543214
Implying german wein isnt bottled and fermented piss.
>>
>>135543350
Do we have the same mom and dad?
>>
this movie is refugee propaganda.

>"we used to take our own boats to save people from great danger and nowadays we vote to forbid them to come here to find safety."
>>
>>135528513
The Movie Wasn't Telling the Story I Wanted It To Tell: SJW version

>>135534905
The Movie Wasn't Telling the Story I Wanted It To Tell: Nazi version

Also how the fuck was Gavrilo Princip Jewish?
>>
>>135528513
>"why not make a movie about women in World War II?
So, make the movie about hardships women had to endure in typing up letters to the parents of dead soldiers, staffing the offices of the brass and hospitals far from the frontlines, making a living off the production of things to be used by men to kill each other and civilians far away from their comfy existences.
Or, for the women of Europe, forsaking their country and culture to sleep with and bear children with occupying soldiers almost entirely for the fact they happened to be the winners at the time that they were in the area, and because of material gains.
>>
>>135541705
If you believe that was more than just a photo-op you must be retarded. Fuck her majesty.
>>
>>135543474
My moms a fuck up, but denied it
My dads a fuck up, but he knew it
This is the best thing about men, they can at least admit the truth a woman will never admit they're wrong they'll find a man to tell them they're right and always tell their kids their right no matter what.
A dad knows he's fucked up even the worst most dead beat trailer trash dad can admit it and doesn't want the same for his son.
A woman will drag her kids down with her
>>
>>135542251
Letters from Iwo Jima already showed the japs fighting.

Here would be an interesting one: Japanese occupation of French Indochina (Viet Nam) and the Americans supporting the insurgency there, directly leading to the establishment of the viet cong.
>>
>>135528513
>listening to women's opinions on art
>>
>>135543713
No more alcohol for Germany, they are a muslim nation now.
>>
>>135528513
>mehera
>>
>>135538611
Did you watch the film? The Germans are just shown as normal soldiers fighting for there country, I'd say it's a pretty good representation of them seeing as how most films show them as a bunch of baby killing psychopaths
>>
>>135528513
I can drive 45min to see this on 70mm. Does anyone know if it's worth it?
>>
>>135543350
This was my parents except they were divorced so it was only my mother. I could very easily see my father, who I met later, acting exactly like this if he had been around.
>>
>>135530022
in my country you can watch it dubbed or subbed, I always watch it subbed

Dunkirk had no dubbed sessions teh day I saw it tho
>>
>>135530646

War is inherently about men as men are the main ones effected by war. You can make war movies showing womens' roles, which has been down without this cunt's knowledge, but in general, war movies will be about men, and capture men's interest more.
>>
>>135528513
>instead of critiquing the movie she just spends her time bitching about men
She doesn't even pass the Bechdel test as a real life woman.
>>
>>135542898
But that would require more effort than being outraged on social media.
>>
Surprised this post is still here. Her shitty little article has been on /pol/'s first page for hours now. That's literally all she wanted. Now her name and her employer's website has the attention they wanted. Great job. You guys aren't easily manipulable at all.
>>
>>135528513
>basic is now an insult

all great moral truths are basic. We need to be reminded of them periodically.
>>
>>135544187
My parents were divorced too, I saw my dad on weekends
>>
>>135529401
*while saying anything*
>>
>>135528513

Of course she didn't like Dunkirk, you'd expect a woman to understand the sacrifice of duty to God and Country?
>>
>>135544171
it's an awesome movie man. it's true visual storytelling
>>
>>135544497
This. It is a fantastic film and doesn't try to portray the Nazis as Satanic fiends like Fury and Saving Private Ryan do.
It is the only film that has ever made me on-edge.
>>
File: bechdel-test-rectangle.jpg (21KB, 486x270px) Image search: [Google]
bechdel-test-rectangle.jpg
21KB, 486x270px
>>135544314
Now that I think about it feminists don't even pass the Bechdel test.
>>
File: 26RYZJ[1].png (661KB, 754x396px) Image search: [Google]
26RYZJ[1].png
661KB, 754x396px
>>135528513
>tfw her name is literally bonner
>>
>>135528513
>"[Dunkirk is] Christopher Nolan's new directorial gift to men

if this is literally in he review shes retarded
>>
>>135530559
Female sniper movie is called Battle for Sevastopol. It's Russian but the woman is hot as a mufucka and has nudes out. Russian war movies are great.
>>
>>135534611
Back to >>>/d/ please
>>
>>135528513
>Let's just be a typical female and demand men do something for them, yet again!
>>
>>135528513
OK polacks is it worth watching if I've already watched saving private ryan?
>>
When can we have the movie
The battle of Berlin.
a 10 minute scene of commies shooting all women who ran, and raping the one's who didn't.
hitting all the core demographics
>commies
>women
>nazi's losing
>>
>>135542890
>>135544034
They really need to make a modern movie on Unit 731 or the Soviet rape of Berlin. Or the Holodomor
>>
>>135545069
Completely different from Saving Private Ryan. SPR was an action flick, Dunkirk is a survival film. In terms of tone, Private Ryan is Star Wars, while Dunkirk is Alien.
>>
>>135545097
Brilliant!
>>
>>135545231
All right will give it a watch thanks anon.
>>
File: you got wayned.jpg (39KB, 445x343px) Image search: [Google]
you got wayned.jpg
39KB, 445x343px
>>135528513
I miss the days when they could make movies about cowboys, soldiers and colonizers to show our victories over the savages with pride, and without having to appease these PC bitches. I want POC in my movies, at the wrong end of a gun like they're supposed to be. And I want women there as the demure eye candy.
>>
>>135528513
If the lead actor was a Muslim transgender midget but everything else about the film stayed the same you can bet your bottom dollar she wouldn't be saying this shit. The film was unapologetically masculine and yes, white.
>>
>>135537361
I don't remember receiving royalties when Steve Irwin was running around calling female animals "Sheilas"
>>
>>135545420
I mean, it's like Private Ryan in that it has things that go pew pew and boom in it, but that's where it ends.
Watch it in IMAX for the ultimate experience. It really makes a difference. It puts you right into the carnage.
>>
>>135528777
There were women in the SOE, OSS and the resistance movements across Europe.

If he wanted to make a grand epic of a war movie he could have just made it about operation Overlord and all the people that were involved in that. Men and women. Frontlines and behind the scenes.
>>
>>135537343
Not only is it free of brown people except for one momentary shot, nearly all the main characters have blue eyes with the blueness exaggerated to match the sea. It's hilarious.
>>
>>135542177
you're dumb, average american males arent represented in your field of view
>>
File: temp.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
temp.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>135529658
Here's the ultimate redpill suppository about women:

Women are strictly for sex and taking care of other people. That's it.

If you want companionship, get a pet or a male friend. A "bro", if you will. Women are shit when it comes to companionship. They want to replace peace and quiet with drama and bullshit. Women never grow up emotionally. They are forever 9-year old brats. Your wife isn't your best friend. She can be a friend but she'll NEVER be your best friend.

TL; DR: Your wife is a woman who has sex with you and helps take care of the household. If you want companionship, look towards pets and/or other males.
>>
>>135545653
Watching it really made me realise the falsehood of the meme that the English are the Anglo-Saxon master race. All of the Anglos are so concentrated, you can look at them as a whole. They are overwhelmingly dark-brown in hair colour, showing native British dominance. Anglo-Saxon DNA is usually about 40% MAXIMUM in the average Anglo.
>>
>>135528513
>its not like I need every movie to have "strong female leads"
>why not make a movie about women in World War II
Just go back to watching trashy rom-coms for fuck's sake.
>>
Once again you'll notice one thing, most directors and scenarists are white men YET non whites and women want white men to direct movies for them.
>>
Also glad to see the French getting featured in the film. I was worried that the valiant last stand of the French soldiers would be ignored.
>>
File: 167099_original.jpg (71KB, 350x490px) Image search: [Google]
167099_original.jpg
71KB, 350x490px
>>135541050
Those movies exist you know.
>>
>>135528513
gas for this one
>>
>>135529666
Goddard right, satan!
>>
>>135531789
Good post
>>
File: IMG_4641.jpg (52KB, 467x557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4641.jpg
52KB, 467x557px
>>135531051
good post
>>
>>135531789
Funny, because women used to be very nationalistic and jingoist. When French women heard of the Christmas Truce between the British, French and German soldiers during WWI, many of them spat on British soldiers as "traitors". Even still, it shows that they did not understand war back then either, only in the completely opposite way. My grandmother hated Germans for no other reason than "muh war" well after the war, whereas my grandfather had no ills towards them.
>>
>>135546135
I hate communism so much
>>
>>135538076
I can imagine EXACTLY what sickening, headache-inducing sounds he meant when he wrote that.
>>
>>135547105
Of course you do, you're cockhole diaspora.
>>
>>135530789
words of such wisdom have rarely been spoken before
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.