[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smart guys go MGTOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 59

File: Mgto.png (159KB, 727x666px) Image search: [Google]
Mgto.png
159KB, 727x666px
MGTOW - So that's what it's called

Men Going Their Own Way. It's a philosophy not a movement. Marriage is a liability for men, only a complete sucker would still fall for the marriage trap.
Before you cry about birthrates, birth control and abortion put women as the gatekeepers of child production. If you think declining birthrates are an issue, take that up with women, it's "Her Choice" not men's.
Marriage is a religious ceremony, nobody goes to church anymore. I thought for years I was weird for not wanting to risk my future by getting married. It's nice to see there are thousands of brothers out there who feel the same way I do.
>>
The sad reality is, most women assume when they are finished with the party lifestyle, prince charming will be waiting to walk her down the isle.
With the push for women in the workplace, there are less Prince charmings to go around, so more and more women are ending up as crazy cat ladies.
>>
File: final solution.jpg (211KB, 900x790px) Image search: [Google]
final solution.jpg
211KB, 900x790px
Just a reminder that women are a cancer and artificial wombs are the cure.
>>
>>135528384
Artificial wombs will not solve the degeneracy problem. Children need a positive male and positive female mentor in their development.
Unless you are willing to hire a live-in nanny to act as a mother role, the kid will still grow up fucked in the head.
>>
>>135528620
>Artificial wombs will not solve the degeneracy problem.
It'll allow non-degenerates to breed more than they could if women were a deciding factor, so you're wrong.
>Children need a positive male and positive female mentor in their development.
>the kid will still grow up fucked in the head.
I'm sure you have some data on how children raised in single-father households end up, right?
>>
>>135528769
So guys will say they are Asexual and get an artificial womb baby, to raise home-schooled and by-pass the toxic culture. Will multiple guys reside together, similar to a gaming house?
>>
>>135529884
I was thinking more about right wing boarding schools.
>>
beta males who think collective ethnic suicide is the way forward because they were rejected once

literally the worst of /pol
worse than chrstards who think they can predict financial crashes with the bible

worse than preppers and their ever imminent emp

worse than lgbtpol

The bottom of the dwell is mgtow and those who want to fuck robots.

Cancer. You seriously deserve the gas chamber
>>
>>135528769
>It'll allow non-degenerates to breed more than they could if women were a deciding factor, so you're wrong.
>kids growing without father and mother
>non-degenerate

LOL
>>
>>135530119
I could invest in that idea, how long would it take before something like that becomes a reality?
>>
Enjoy life a lone loser. I'm not gonna stop dating women because your beta ass can't keep one in line.
>>
MGTOW is pushed by the Jew. It's an abdication of your responsibility. How do we know? MGTOW either don't have kids, or they have them out of wedlock where the family courts then control the rights and duties of the parents. Man up and get pre-nup... Or even a partition and exchange agreement after marriage if you expect assets to accumulate in the near future. Make an informed decision numbnuts.
>>
>>135530195
Not every guy who isn't interested in marriage is some kind of poverty stricken ugly virgin. Some of us just don't trust females. I'm not willing to risk half my assets and be forced to pay for a child I will not be allowed to raise.
>>
>>135530297
How many children do you have, anon?
>>
File: 1501165717550.png (523KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501165717550.png
523KB, 1200x800px
>>135527567
inb4 mgtow jew
>>
>>135530580
Good luck In your future failing marriage
>>
>>135530762
Bro, whatever you gotta larp to feel better about yourself.
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (13KB, 300x122px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
13KB, 300x122px
>>135527567
>Smart guys go MGTOW
Actually we call those FAGGOTS, not "smart."
>>
>>135530593

pre nups are aren't legally binding and are fucking useless. I support mgtow only because our current marriage system is so fucked up why risk it. If we went back to more traditional family structure I bet most of these Men who went MGTOW would find a wife and start having kids
>>
File: 1501199216579.jpg (88KB, 630x350px) Image search: [Google]
1501199216579.jpg
88KB, 630x350px
>>135530580
>just gotta be alpha bruh
>>
File: tfw.png (42KB, 191x304px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
42KB, 191x304px
>>135530935
>sitting on a couch playing video games
>LARP
>>
>>135530886
My Marriage is doing fine. Just got back from church and getting ready to go to my parents with the kiddos. Enjoy posting here for the rest of the day. Loser.
>>
>>135531243
>Enjoy posting here for the rest of the day. Loser.
Makes me question why you came here in the first place, anon.
>>
This post... I don't have time to type all the "haha's" this shit warrants.

This is the post of either a) a former "good guy" virgin who women always reject, whose decided to get edgy! Or b) a lunatic going thru a divorce.

"Men going there own way" sounds like some legit gay shit too, bro. Maybe you and your kind should think about changing the name of your little movement; as it is it sounds both pathetic and angry in an impotent sort of way.
>>
>>135530680

It's amazing how men are shamed whenever they try to adopt a cold, logical approach to relationships and women in general. Even using grade school logic it's obvious you do not enter into an arrangement which is a net detriment to your well being.

On a long enough time scale your girlfriend/wife will cheat on you. It's all about opportunity and it really doesn't matter how alpha you are or how much of a virginal unicorn she is. Eventually, if opportunity presents itself, she will cheat on you. It's fucking human nature.

My father told me something which stays with me to this very day: women cheat on you and hold your arm the next day like nothing happened. In my native language it has more of an impact but the basic message is the same.

Don't trust bitches, don't care about bitches, don't marry bitches. Your life will be better for it.
>>
>>135527567
What do you MGTOW guys think about the old way of having a matchmaker decide who you're with and the two of you are expected to stay together no matter what?
>>
>>135532150

That only works if there's an overarching purpose to society. We have no purpose, no guiding principles, no morality to speak of.
>>
>>135527567
MGTOW is retarded. White men should just go to Asia.
>>
>>135531200
This might be true. But I'm not sure even if the unbalanced family courts were fixed I would be capable of trusting a female to not steal our child.
I like the idea of starting a family one day, but only if I knew it would stay together. Do you think converting to islam would be a good way to keep a family together?
>>
Eternal virgins go mgtow
>>
>>135531428
I'm just larping man. I don't have a family and plan on shitposting all day.
>>
File: options.jpg (256KB, 2637x1168px) Image search: [Google]
options.jpg
256KB, 2637x1168px
>>
>>135531803
Every girl I've ever dated has cheated. But when I had the opportunity to cheat I never took it. Maybe men just have more discipline.
>>
>>135532378

No. Women are notoriously fickle, without society to keep families together it is impossible to maintain a traditional household.
>>
>>135532294
What about the basic principal of having the next generation not be a bunch of drooling idiots?

I mean, everyone freaks the fuck out at the thought of eugenics and genetic engineering. Selective breeding is the only tool we have left but no mechanism of using it. Hence the idea of bringing back matchmaking.
>>
Measuring your worth by your level of "success" with women is the true definition of "pussywhipped." You aren't more alpha for getting more pussy, you're just living in a shallow box.

>Here lies Nobody McNothing. He didn't accomplish anything, but he did fuck a lot of chicks, though. Here lies his mediocre sequel, Son McNothing.

Casual sex is fine, but I won't pursue it. I have much more to offer the world than a fucking person. People are a-dime-a-dozen. Shackled with a kid, I would never have the time and energy to do any meaningful work.
>>
>>135527567
MGTOW are drawing the wrong conclusions. Marriage is a many thousands of years old tradition that reflects pair bonds in nature, religion is always going to be innately tied to that.

It's the expensive cogwheel wedding and divorce industries that need to be boycott, they have corrupted marriage and enticed divorce.
>>
>>135527567

Smart guys become part of a catholic or orthodox parish and worship God. A good woman will come then just by itself.
Don't give in to hedonism or - worse - (hedonistic) nihilism.

Gloria Patri et Filio et Spiritui Sancto,
sicut erat in principio et nunc et semper et in saecula saeculorum, amen.
>>
>>135532615
It seems society has simply evolved past the need for a traditional family structure. Get with the times grandpa!
Now that the family unit has been removed, what role will men chose to adapt to?
I can see men walking away from more then just marriage, and it going into the working world too. There are lots of young guys either jobless or earning minimal incomes, that live with their parents and stay inside all day.
>>
>>135533461
>It's the expensive cogwheel wedding and divorce industries that need to be boycott
What better way is there to boycott those other than not supporting them with your money?
>>
>>135532613

The trick is to never consider women as anything but an accessory to your life, like an earring or a necklace. Never use anything other than cold, hard logic when dealing with them. Never forgive slights. Never allow her to lead. Never, ever move in with her. No matter how long the relationship has lasted, be it a year or ten, always maintain the ability to dump her to the curb at a moment's notice without even flinching.

You are your own person, you have your own goals and hopes in life and they are the only things that should matter to you. She can either support you in your journey or she can fuck off.

The more selfish you are in life, the better off you will be. This is the most important lesson any man will ever learn in his journey.

Women are naturally selfish and give zero fucks about you no matter what they tell you or show you. She is only in as long as you provide her with something. The moment you are no longer providing her with anything she will leave in an instant.

>>135532786

Society is too degenerate.
>>
>>135532150
We are not animals that have to be matched to breed.
Why do you want population growth? Because you are a fucking kike and want moar slaves? Go build yourself some robots. We are already bad as we are, and unlike animals we don't reproduce if conditions are bad.
>>
>>135533625

>family is the hub and seed of societies
>while nuclear family is intact, society thrives
>the more nuclear family is undermined, the more problematic society becomes
>ultimately we need police states/NWO to control the degenerated masses

Yeah no, the need for a traditional family structure has never been more severe than it is now.
>>
>>135533625

No it hasn't. We are currently below replacement rate when it comes to natality. Our "evolved" societies will soon collapse into nothing.
>>
>>135533783

>Nazi flag
>>We are not animals that have to be matched to breed.

Opinion discarded because of massive retardation.
>>
>>135533883
We might need it, but that just isn't what we live with. The beginning of the end was the women's rights movement, family values went into the shitter after that point in time.
There is no magic reset button to take us back in time.
>>
>>135533709
>Society is too degenerate.
is an excuse.

>>135533783
Look at the thread you are in.
>>
>>135533971
Let them collapse, that is how the natural cycles of societies work. Just like unadapted species that go extinct. Just like companies that go out of business. Once societies collapse, something good comes out of it.
You can't turn rotten societies into healthy ones, that has never happened.
>>
>>135533705
Most MGTOW blame women and marriage itself. There are humble ways to get married.
>>
>>135533997
>Ad hominem.
Kys you fallacious faggot. Also close your eyes when seeing this flag, it might be illegal to stare at it in your (((country)))
>>
>>135534413
50% > 0%, yes?
>>
>>135527567
of course its a fucking leaf spouting this bullshit. Yes we know the only women in canada a getting bum fucked by abdul and the only girls that look at you are fuckin inbread pajeet women. Smart men find a woman and you make her a traditional woman through stats and shit and you then have a family. Neet men go their own way. Fuck off with this shit mate its fucking cancerous and is a shit belief. If you want your race to die out then fuck it do that shit but you better fuck off if you even try and get into a white genocide thread cause you fuckers are fucking helping the genocide.
>>
I thought it was just a couple of lads fucking everything that walks while the west morally crumbles.

Instead, it's just boring quiet losers with literally no personality.

I caa agree with them that the west is fucked. But they just like to blame everything on women. They don't realise that both men and women are playing tug of war while sinking into moral degeneracy.

Only way to tsave the west is by having an authoritarian tcoup and takeover, otherwise it's blackpilled if you're just the average joe among women and men who're feral.

If you don't have a problem with women (you aren't a boring cuck), then I suggest you grab a white woman and live a more rural life in Alaska, Siberia, Tibet, or Pecific Islands. Have a big family and lots of kids. Live a life of activity and energy.
>>
>>135534485

>cries about ad hominem
>"kys ... faggot"

It's not ad hominem if it's true, and it clearly was - as you've just proven again.
>>
>>135534263

This
>>
>>135530580
This.
Mgtow is a cuck mindset
>>
>>135531217
I think the LARP'ing is that women are throwing themselves at MGTOW guys, society is BEGGING these MGTOW guys to get married, when in reality its just 'ugly guys don't bother trying to date anymore'.

Don't get me wrong, I fully support the MGTOW movement. The chronically unfuckable shouldn't bother trying, occupying eligible women's time.
>>
>>135534214

Give me a solution then if you believe society can still be salvaged.

>>135534263

It's the final solution unfortunately. Look up neurasthenia. Society came close to today's state back in the late 1890's and early 1900's. Then we had a period of constant struggle for the better part of a hundred years which kept society functional. Now, after we've done away with that sort of business, madness and disillusion.
>>
>>135534642
Quality over quantity. What good is a high population of low quality white trash?
>>
>>135535063
>I think the LARP'ing is that women are throwing themselves at MGTOW guys, society is BEGGING these MGTOW guys to get married
How else would you explain all the articles whining about men dropping out of society and women not getting married because "where have all the good men gone?", anon?
>>
File: 1501163506199.jpg (116KB, 1024x882px) Image search: [Google]
1501163506199.jpg
116KB, 1024x882px
>>135527567
>>
>>135528384
there will be no artificial wombs if Islam is the main religion in the West in 20 years (that's haram goy), and if Africans breed at the current rate (they don't care about artificial wombs)

you're assuming technology will stay ahead of demographics... at this rate, it won't
>>
With all disputes aside, why feminists hate MGTOW so much?
>>
File: king.png (893KB, 600x680px) Image search: [Google]
king.png
893KB, 600x680px
>>135527567
Was the acronym for men that think life is too hard so they give up instead of potentially being disappointing just too long?

Seriously though, the whole MGTOW thing is a major part of what's wrong with the west. Pull your balls out of your purse and go put some effort into your life, and know that you will lose occasionally. It's how you deal with it that counts, not avoiding it completely.
>>
>>135531206

They look terrible in those photos.
>>
File: 1501432303382.jpg (320KB, 852x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1501432303382.jpg
320KB, 852x1280px
>>135527567
Smart men are reveling in all the pussy you cowards have "forsaken."

KYS, you genetic dead ends.

/thread
>>
>>135535196
To fix society, it's current people (young millenials, and gen Z) that need to sort themselves out now. Then they raise their kids properly, and not like what the baby boomers did.

Weather it happens or not, I don't know. I can't tell the future too clear.
>>
>>135528141
I was roommates with a chick right on the cusp of burning out now she's in phase two and dating a crackhead because he's the only guy who will give her the fucking time of day.
>>
>>135535063
This isn't true. I'm late 20s and get harassed all the time by friends and family to "settle down and start a family". I'm not interested in gambling my future on a dice roll. It's only logical to think marriage=divorce. Only retards trust a women not to leave and ruin his life.
>>
>>135535348
>you're assuming technology will stay ahead of demographics... at this rate, it won't
Muslims are like 10% of Europe, and there's still the Nips also researching that kind of stuff who don't suffer from our demographics.

You're looking at the whole picture instead of what's really important: securing a future for redpilled whites.
>>
>>135535394

They can't control a man who doesn't desire the only thing they have to offer.

>>135535406

Appeals to emotion are worthless. Back our argument up with some cold, hard logic buddy.
>>
>>135535175
I've already given three.
>>
>>135531206
>hollywood celebs
>real life
You know that hollywood life isn't opatriarchal, right? It's like a world of both career women and men. Of course it fails.

Depp is a beta cuck anyway. And being a hollywood star makes you a magnet to shit women.
>>
>>135535616
>smart men
>literally muh dik
>>
>>135535406
Utterly backwards and completely wrong.

Only a woman could be this dumb.
>>
>>135531147

The text in that pic is the most accurate summary of gender issues I've ever seen on the internet.
>>
>>135535762

Apply them then. Inject society with your vaccine and see what happens.
>>
>>135535662
Have some kids anyway.
>>
>>135535616
This.

Spent my 20s having harems of sluts until I married at 27.

Still, I do sometimes think that guys like me were part of the problem slightly. But then again, no, it's the sluts parents fault for raising masses of these whores.
>>
File: 200w_d.gif (99KB, 200x120px) Image search: [Google]
200w_d.gif
99KB, 200x120px
>>135535616

I'm pretty sure not everyone wants to go out and have sex with just anyone, anon.

Pump and dump is degenerate.
>>
>>135527567
I agree.
>>
>>135536000

You were an enabler. You contributed to the problem.

>Fucking whores ruining muh society
>These whores will let anyone fuck them
>Fucks them anyway
>>
>>135536042
It is in a way, I can agree. But remember that masses of women become magnetic to you when you have a mouth.

Some men will fuck it, some won't.
>>
>>135535952
I would gladly do so.
>>
File: 1500651824506.png (216KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
1500651824506.png
216KB, 500x512px
>>135535787
>Smart men
>Successful in reproducing

>Retarded men
>Claim they're smart because they're not successful reproductively.

You all really are the most insufferable twats on the internet. Every time we try and help you all realize how you're cucking yourself, you act like self-righteous little cunts.

Maybe you all were just destined to be cowards.
>>
>>135535672
I'm not worried for Asians (Chinese and Japanese), I'm sure they *will* use gene editing and artificial wombs in 20 years.

I'm worried for the Whites, trapped in countries where both retarded religions (Islam is a serious threat) and cultural marxism (feminism) will prevent a widespread adoption of this tech.

If it is illegal to use these in the West (except for gay people), then it's game over
>>
File: Countriesbyfertilityrate.svg.png (176KB, 1200x616px) Image search: [Google]
Countriesbyfertilityrate.svg.png
176KB, 1200x616px
>>135536296
>Smart men
>Successful in reproducing
>>
MGTOW is right about a lot of things, but getting too involved in anything can cause resentment.

And as men, we too are susceptible to feelings of extreme sadness and regret. I have feelings of "what if" and sadness already because I didn't ask certain women out, I can only imagine how bad it would be at 30, 40, 80 etc.

So it puts us in a tough spot, since life is not so easy for men anymore, but you don't want to throw away all your potential because of that.
>>
>>135536152
Like I said, pretty mixed feels on it. But this is a survival of the fittest world. It's like capitalism. You want to appeal and upgrade.

Boomers fucked up with all the 'liberation' shit. Before, girls would be raised at home until they found their below average joe. And it worked.

If I was blackpilled back in my teens, then maybe I would have fucked less women in terms of 'decency'. But what young male thinks like that? It's pussy, and if you don't fuck it, something else will.
>>
>>135527567
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>135536489
niggers don't raise functional familes

they're just feral but have no birth control
>>
>>135536473
>widespread adoption of this tech
Looking at how many whites are leftist degenerate trash, I don't want them to adopt that technology.
>>
>>135535959
I think you miss the point. I'm not interested in having kids and paying for them, if I'm not included in raising them to be decent human beings. If you want more white babies for the sake of increasing the white population, deal with the issue of birth control and abortion.
>>
>>135536643
Please don't move the goalpost, anon.
>>
MGTOW should be a temporary fix, the time in which you place your effort on individual growth and mastery of masculinity.

Once you have grown into an educated, physically adept and socially abled man, you will be ready to find a young woman whom you can develop a genuine relationship and start a family.

Not all women are malicious creatures, so it is your job to become a male figure majority of women find attractive. In this way, you will be able to pick out from the crowd a woman with whom you want and sway with your strong hands all the empty vapid women whom only like you for your money and your body.

If you have patience and determination, you will find the woman you want, and the woman you want will not be some ideal you have in your mind this day, she will be a real person of flesh and blood with faults you can manage, because you dedicated time to becoming a man who can control those faults.

Go out and develop yourselves. When you succeed as a single man, you will be rewarded by society with a wife.

You merely need themastery of your own masculine capabilities and the patience it takes to flower those abilities.
>>
File: 1500658127587.png (96KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500658127587.png
96KB, 2000x1200px
>>135530195
FUCKING THIS
As fucking faggy as this sounds
There's non sluts out there. Sure it's like finding diamonds in the rough
But you can do it.
Now for God's sake go have some kids, so i have some God damn soldiers for my fourth Reich
>>
>>135536644
but that's precisely the risk anon - if Western govs only allow LGBT Whites to use the tech, the last White on Earth may well be a transsexual
>>
File: 1470674281989.jpg (375KB, 867x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470674281989.jpg
375KB, 867x1000px
>>135528384
>boipussy is the cure.

Fix'd. /pol/ needs to cast off the vaginal Jew and swallow the rainbow pill. The Greeks were gay yet they were mighty warriors that would have only been dragged down by the vaginal Jew.
>>
>>135537070
>if Western govs only allow
What makes you think that this is a question of legality? Just break the law, anon.
>>
>>135532410
I like you anon
>>
>>135530195
Chr*stians are far worse, they're just a safety net for regressive people.

MGTOW is necessary until women lose their rights and become desirable again. At that point the "movement" can be abolished.
>>
>>135536804
no you're just getting completely different dimensions of reasons mixed up, and then trying to merge them together

plus, ''smart'' people in white countries have less kids because this group includes career womyn. you know, those womyn who end up living shallow lives and wonder ''where the good men'' have gone

meanwhile, thick women just shit out kids from many different fathers just to get gibs
>>
>>135537214
some of us will, but we need millions of people to do so
even with an artificial womb, you can only provide as an adult for 3-4 "artificial" kids maybe
we need millions of people to use these
>>
>>135537355
women can't loose their rights if the men are running away from everything. who's removing their rights when there's no men to be seen?

maybe traditionalism is your thing. get active in politics, if not, then move elsewhere, find a woman, live rural, raise a family. you know, like those preppers. watch the world burn.
>>
>>135530680
You don't trust females because:
1) you had a couple of bad experiences
2) you heard stories

Learn to talk to women, learn to pick the right one and make white babies. Otherwise you are as bad as a coalburner in my book.

>>135537355
Nah. MGTOW needs to be lined up and shot. Absolutely worthless, self defeating movement. They are equivalent to feminists. ''Muh patriachy''.

We should just ship feminists and MGTOWs on an island where they kill each other and stop ruining white countries.
>>
>>135527567
stop crying
>>
File: 1496406051562.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496406051562.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>135527567

Women are fucking erratic and unhinged
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjQwLOA-hBs
>>
>>135537448
Smart doesn't mean educated. You can't seriously place the idiots with gender studies degrees in the same category as smart people.
>>
File: Comfy happening.jpg (125KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy happening.jpg
125KB, 962x642px
>>135537650
I already watch the world burn, but I'm getting comfy by doing so.
>>135537669
It's not self defeating when you make it a loss for others as well.
>>
>>135537484
Or, you know, just get enough people to pool their resources together to produce children in a more efficient manner. See >>135530119

Food ain't that expensive, anon.
>>
File: 1346534165601.jpg (463KB, 963x2186px) Image search: [Google]
1346534165601.jpg
463KB, 963x2186px
just moved to LA

went out alone last night

too scared/shy/intimidated/etc to talk to girls

talked to door man/4 dudes/got 1 dudes number

have 1 beer

go home and fap

wonder why im such a faggot

go on pol and post this

anyone know how to get girls? or just fucking talk in general lmao
>>
>>135537959
As I said, if you don't contribute to the white race, then you are as worthless as a coalburner. Gas chamber. No survivors.
>>
>>135537958
This isn't what I'm talking about. I'm talking about men in white collar jobs.

There's women in white collar jobs who don't have kids, then they regret it as usual.

Meanwhile, there's coalburners who white out many different kids to get gibs.
>>
>>135538210
>As I said, if you don't contribute to the white race, then you are as worthless as a coalburner.
What have you contributed?
>>
>>135538170
Get 3-4 good hobbies, sooner or later you'll meet girls who share a couple of them and they'll want to hang out with you.

Find out what they look for in a partner, if their first answer when it comes to key elements in a relationship isn't trust or loyalty, they are no good and dump them.

Don't be afraid to fuck up. You will. Everyone does.
>>
>>135538363
Uncovered the NGOs traffic in the Mediterranean.
>>
File: 87878.png (71KB, 1914x935px) Image search: [Google]
87878.png
71KB, 1914x935px
>>135527567
s there someone more annoying then neckbeard virgin MGTOW-s/Redpilllers. Bunch of bitter losers who blame women for their problems, male version of feminists. They cherry pick one story about women doing something bad and generalize it on all women. Its like me giving a story about one man cheating and saying '' Look all man cheat''. They also divide 50% of white population and fall for (((Shill))) meme of don't marry and have children.
>>
>>135538373
vidya doesn't count as a hobby right?
>>
>>135538432
Weird you'd mention something completely unrelated to women and having children, anon.

What has uncovering them accomplished anyway, have they stopped?
>>
>>135538373
hobbies like what though? hiking i guess?
>>
File: 32413424321.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
32413424321.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
>>135538549
This '' I got robbed on marriage'' Meme spread by people who never even dated someone let alone married
Do get married and do have kids
Reminder White women are most fair and heavenly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: 43343434.png (127KB, 345x337px) Image search: [Google]
43343434.png
127KB, 345x337px
>>135528384
>>
>>135538210
The white race is not my friend if they don't plan to share and give me the same options to achieve happiness.
>>
>>135538612
Stopping or even slowing down significantly mass migration from Africa is half of the battle.

The latest development says that the Italian government will send the Italian navy to assist the Lybian coast guard in bringing migrant ships back to Lybia. If that happens, it'd be a major victory over Soros and his damned NGOs. It's one battle though, the battle will be that of a lifetime.

As for breeding white babies, I plan to have at least 3.
>>
>>135538554
Lots of girls play videogames so it's becoming accepted. As long as it's not your only hobby.

Add a physical activity like a sport so that you don't look lazy and out of shape. Add something intellectual as well.
>>
File: 1494840862841.jpg (39KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494840862841.jpg
39KB, 640x640px
>>135538549
>>135535034
>>135530580

No - they HAVE experienced modern women and opted for being single. They are mostly ex-married and are not bitter ugly perma-virgins.

The (((shilling))) happened when women got propagandized by mainstream (((TV media))) into being bitches. All the macho "alphas" here who claim to "handle" their women are lying or mistaken. You can never be more influential than TV media and if you treat your woman like shit to keep her in line, she will just resent you and leave at the next opportunity.

You will learn the hard way, but you will learn sooner or later.
>>
>>135538003
fair point.

but it would be better if the use of these wombs was more "decentralized" (individual): if you cluster with other Whites somewhere to raise a new artificial generation, the use of these wombs almost certainly will be considered as a demographic weapon - which means gov surveillance and having to deal with technological attacks, or even war
>>
>>135538780
I bet that ugly man defends women on the internet too.

>>135539199
>As for breeding white babies, I plan to have at least 3.
Is the current number 0?
>>
>>135539387
I'm actually pretty young.
>>
>>135538686
https://youtu.be/mpI3y4Nqt4Y

you could not be more full of bullshit
>>
File: 1496128639065.png (35KB, 765x758px) Image search: [Google]
1496128639065.png
35KB, 765x758px
>>135538780
i make that guy look like fabio
>>
>>135538792
Parasyte of society then. Into the gas chamber.
>>
>>135539359
I would hope the government would monitor artificial womb communes, we don't need some right wing death squad army getting the technology banned for everybody.
>>
>>135535348
Who the FUCK really thinks Islam will be the main religion in the west in 20 years?! Or even 100 years?

The level of fear, insecurity, jealousy, chauvinism, beta's masquerading as alpha's, ignorance, and pack mentality in this thread is both hilarious and disturbing.

But that's 4chan for ya, ain't it!
>>
>>135539345
TV influence on women # 1 - Teaches young women how to be sneaky , betraying bitches.
# 2 - Tells them ' If you don't have XYZ , you'll never be happy ' . As soon as she gets XYZ , she is told she MUST have something else to be happy. Why do you think there are so many single mothers with 3 year olds ? She got bored
with BF / hubby , drove him out with unrealistic bitching and demands so she could Fuck Chad while baby is at day care. GF saw a Carnival Cruse commercial, I counted to 3 and she says - " I WANT to go on a Cruise " . I'm an asshole suddenly when I say NO. ( If it Floats , Flies , or Fucks , its cheaper to rent it .)
>>
File: islamization.jpg (465KB, 1439x1000px) Image search: [Google]
islamization.jpg
465KB, 1439x1000px
>>135539943
in 100 years, dunno
in 20... I wish I was wrong, but the demographic projections are a massive blackpill, at least for Europe

how exactly do you think Islam can be slowed?

Also, even if Islam has no impact, you know that the demographic explosion in Africa is a huge threat for the rest of humanity.
>>
>>135539895
>we don't need some right wing death squad army getting the technology banned for everybody.
Should've built your own death squad army then if you didn't want people to impose their will on you, anon.

What else should be done with that technology other than securing an existence? And what other way is there besides the implied threat of violence all political interactions depend on?
>>
>>135539895
Please. Tell me right now why artificial wombs are cool. Please. Someone.

Aside from people that can't conceive from infertility, what is the appeal here?

Do any of you men actually want the responsibility of having a child, raising him on your own, and all that entails just to be able to avoid women and their evil influence and sexy, sexy, puzzling bodies?

Is it about passing on your bloodline... Is it about wanting to use tech ripped from the matrix? I simply don't get it, please explain.

P.s. Idk what women you guys know but that all sound terrible. Most women I know and girls I have dated, were and are good people with complexities. I kinda feel like most of the guys in here have just experienced the worst of the female population, and instead of moving past that they've gotten hung up on it which doesn't allow them to make meaningful connections with any women.
>>
>>135539895
see? that's the problem. These artificial wombs *are* a demographic weapon, and will be treated as such by governments, not to mention probably also corporations
>>
>>135539444
Bad Popp is best Pop !
>>
>>135527567
A bunch of defeated faggots who shouldn't be breathing. Off yourself if you're this much of a sadsack loser. Real men don't give up, pussy.
>>
File: 1490320185488.jpg (414KB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1490320185488.jpg
414KB, 1800x1322px
MGTOW is just a symptom of a bigger underlying cause which is the decline of western civilization. This includes but is not limited to: Marxist infiltration of academia and the judiciary, feminism, hypersexualization of children through mass media and even public schooling, young women maturing faster and young men becoming feminized through birth control and other xenoestrogens in food and water supplies, the lack of people going to church which objectively keeps morality in check. The list goes on and on...

Basically, society is fucked and women are shit because they are more susceptible to the items listed above. If we could undo half of those things then the whole MGTOW movement would disappear overnight because there would be no reason for it to exist.
>>
>>135527567
>>135528384
T.ugly fat manlet degenerates that look like the pic below.
>>135538780
>>
>>135541251
What's the point of defending m'ladies honor on an anonymous internet website?
>>
>>135541028
There's giving up and then there's not ever giving a fuck in the first place.
>>
>>135540785
Some men want to be fathers, and not risk the female using the court system to steal their child away. Artificial wombs are a good way to take the liability out of the equation.
>>
>>135527567
Society needs to collapse.
>>
>>135541114
MGOTW isn't a symptom of anything. There are an estimated 30% of males in ALL primate related species that do not breed because they're of low genetic stock and get out competed by other males. MGTOW are those same guys that have existed since the dawn of our species. Thanks to vast improvement in communication technology, now they can get together online and partake in collective whining. That's it, that's MGTOW. Losers in the game of life that can't compete that have always existed, now they've constructed an ideology to hide that fact from themselves. Just like ugly women adopt feminism, men of low genetic stock adopt MGTOW.
>>
>>135541678
How many children do you have, anon?
>>
>>135541343
I'm not defending anyone.
I'm talking about MGTOW exclusively.
>>
>>135541741
Right now, none, but I'll have 3 at least. Will try for the first one probably late next year. What's your point faggot?
>>
>>135539345
This. Most beta virgins are the MRAs, not MGTOWs, learn the difference.

Also I have had the most Alpha Chads I've known get cucked simply because the girl thinks she could get better.
>>
>>135541909
The butthurt divorced old fags are small amount of the MGTOW online presence.
>>
>>135541870
>Right now, none
Thanks for the honesty, anon.
>What's your point faggot?
That you're projecting.
>>
>>135540650
>by 35 to 50 years
holy shit
>>
>>135542045
I'm not projecting at all.
Men that have no issues with women don't adopt online ideologies that are about whining about women. You know who does? Men that have issues with women. And which men primarily have issues with women? The 30% that women don't want. It's all very logical.
>>
File: 1451354038407.jpg (126KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
1451354038407.jpg
126KB, 800x598px
>>135541678
>The only problem here is beta males
>All MGTOW arguments are invalid
>Just keep on pumping out kids and everything will be fine

Good goy.
>>
>>135541678
What if you have strong genes, high intellect, multiple talents, and just don't want kids? We can't pretend that there is no merit to the idea that people are shit, society is shit, and devoting yourself to changing that by producing thought food is better than contributing to it by producing more drones.

Most people can't get too cozy with the idea that people in general are fucking stupid because it's true. Irony.
>>
having a laugh reading stormfags' delusional ramblings about muh white race

i wish the white race existed so i could help "genociding" it
>>
>>135540650
I feel like that projection is questionable at best man, it offers sources but doesn't really provide any real info other than to say "see these colors, they mean more Muslims!" Basically.

And while I don't doubt the Muslim population of Europe will continue to grow, the possibility of Europe falling under the "rule of Islam" is slim to none.

I compare it to the increase in Mexican immigrants in the US. Ten years ago I was seeing plenty of similar graphs showing how Mexicans would be the majority in America in a few decades based on their immigration numbers, birth rate, etc etc. That proved to be exaggerated big time, despite their growing numbers they are not gonna get near being a majority in America.

So the numbers turned out to be questionable as best, and things like immigration rates (which have decreased for Hispanic immigration) and birth rate fluctuate and decrease. The numbers projecting Mexican majorities, prob just like these numbers, are often predicated on numbers continuing to increase at the same % rate.

Anyway I digress, fight the good fight against radical Islam-it has no place in the democratic, liberalized west, but do it within reason and without all the racist vitriole. Most Muslim immigrants are just poor people looking to assimilate, which they do after a few generations-just like our immigrant ancestors did before.
>>
>>135542015
How many MGTOW do you think are men from divorced parents? With the rise in single-mother households it isn't just the divorced guys who reject marriage. The kids are saying "fuck that game" too. Except those kids are now young adults and being pressured by society to "man up" and ruin their lives.
>>
>>135542231
And yet you have the same amount of children as them. Sounds to me like you're a low genetic stock person in denial.
>>
>>135541678

The question begs to be asked, "how can we improve ourselves so we are not swallowed by defeat in life"?
>>
>>135542234
Beta and alpha males are useless categories once they're applied to humans, that's not how we are. Our social dynamics are more complicated.
If 30% of wolves didn't breed, it wouldn't be the beta wolves, it'd be the ones below the betas.
>>
>>135541431
Ah yes, the age old horrors of knocking up the notorious female archetype: the crazy bitch.

They are very real, I agree with that... Although idk if artificial wombs and single fatherhood is the answer. The answer is obviously don't stick your dick in crazy, and if you do: USE PROTECTION. But indeed... This does not always work, even if you are as responsible as one can be. Fuckin gray areas.
>>
>>135541678
This guy.. This guy I like!

Pretty much agreed..
>>
File: mgtowoc1.png (151KB, 1071x505px) Image search: [Google]
mgtowoc1.png
151KB, 1071x505px
Sage
>>
File: 1500171733919.png (147KB, 493x389px) Image search: [Google]
1500171733919.png
147KB, 493x389px
>>135542545
Coming from the guy that just related human behavior to chimps. Get your shit together Mohommad.
>>
>>135542724
That's the same guy that'd associate you with this ugly fuck >>135538780 because of your opinion on artificial wombs here >>135542595
>>
>>135542807
>the goyim know
no other topic on /pol/ gets the level of autistic butthurt that mgtow threads do... i wonder why
>>
File: imogen_poots.jpg (95KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
imogen_poots.jpg
95KB, 300x300px
>MGTOW
kek
>>
>>135542392
I don't have children by choice, not because I can't get a woman that thirsts for my seed. I've made an ex-girlfriend pregnant, but I made her get an abortion despite her wanting to keep it. I've also made my wife get an abortion despite her wanting to keep it. I'll have kids on my say so.
>>
>>135543049
>i wonder why
>>135530762
>>
>>135543127
>I don't have children by choice
> I've made an ex-girlfriend pregnant, but I made her get an abortion despite her wanting to keep it. I've also made my wife get an abortion despite her wanting to keep it.
On top of being a MGTOW (like I said, you're projecting), you're a complete degenerate as well. Bravo, Nigel
>>
>>135542828
It's a scientific fact, look it up faggot.
>>
>>135543049
Because it's the equivalent of shilling feminism to women on facebook
>>
File: iran.jpg (79KB, 670x382px) Image search: [Google]
iran.jpg
79KB, 670x382px
>>135542245
Unfortunately, the people who breed are the most religious ones (not only for Islam, actually), while the more liberal ones don't breed enough or don't breed. So falling under a hard religious rule is a risk, and that would prove a disaster for technology (among other things).

Egypt was once a Westernized country. Iran was once a Westernized country (pic related). They collapsed real fast under the rule of more hardcore forms of Islam.

Europe (European DNA, Whites) is below replacement rates everywhere. Africans and Muslims are above. Which means that in a few generations only, they will be the majority. I can't see how the map prediction would go wrong, what alternate ending there could be.
>>
ITT: So much butthurt about a segment of the population that basically says "We'll do our thing, and you do your thing. Peace out!"
>>
File: IMG_0346.jpg (49KB, 615x827px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0346.jpg
49KB, 615x827px
>>135530195
Assmad roastie detected, sorry but your time is up.
>>
>>135530195
wtf i love women now
>>
>>135543577
Being MGTOW is like being a homosexual, best to keep it to yourself.
>>
>>135543815
>best to keep it to yourself
which is exactly the thing 99% of mgtow is doing
>>
>>135543815
Should we host MGTOW parades? That would be epic.
>>
>>135527567
kike
>>
>>135543897
>Hey guys don't bother having a family because I had a shitty relationship therefore no other men should bother
>>
File: 1448806336567-1.jpg (71KB, 542x637px) Image search: [Google]
1448806336567-1.jpg
71KB, 542x637px
My o my

i see more people are getting it
>>
File: IMG_0387.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0387.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>135532353
Asian girls are nasty, why do you think jap men would rather fuck pillow waifus?
>>
>>135538780
>>135539387
>>135541251
>>135542889
Yeah the neckbeard got married, there was even a thread on /b with pictures.
WHY HAVENT YOU?
>>
>>135543815
It's hard not to be vocal about it when it generates such an amount of salt, anon.
>>
>>135536812
>Go out and develop yourselves. When you succeed as a single man, you will be rewarded by society with a wife.

What if my regard for what society has become is so low that I care nothing for its "rewards"? What it considers exemplary, I deem degeneracy and abomination. What it considers an award, I deem an insult.
>>
>>135536830
>>135530195
Cucks
>>
File: virgin.png (193KB, 819x552px) Image search: [Google]
virgin.png
193KB, 819x552px
>>135531654
>>135532404
>>135538549
>>
>>135543307
And what are you basing your accusation of projection on? Absolutely nothing. Just your personal fantasy based on the fact I've upset your feelings.
What's truly degenerate is having unplanned children.
I knew my ex wasn't the right one.
>>
File: 1448777666220-1.jpg (891KB, 1560x2744px) Image search: [Google]
1448777666220-1.jpg
891KB, 1560x2744px
oldie but goldie
>>
File: 1448960814598-2.jpg (207KB, 648x816px) Image search: [Google]
1448960814598-2.jpg
207KB, 648x816px
>>
I don't want to get a divorce and deal with giving half my hard earned money to some cunt for tricking me into thinking she loved me
>>
>>135544692
>And what are you basing your accusation of projection on?
>I knew my ex wasn't the right one.
Why does a self-proclaimed person of high genetic stock attract people like her then?
>>
File: 1459924363981.jpg (464KB, 1000x2164px) Image search: [Google]
1459924363981.jpg
464KB, 1000x2164px
>>
>>135544369

But women don't like me. I want to kill myself.
>>
File: 1459919268173.png (560KB, 653x645px) Image search: [Google]
1459919268173.png
560KB, 653x645px
>it's just a few bad apples
>it's not in their nature
>>
>>135544134
Exactly.

That's exactly what this all sounds like to me.
>>
File: 1459922580347.gif (49KB, 983x622px) Image search: [Google]
1459922580347.gif
49KB, 983x622px
>>
>>135544794
But thought gender was only a social construct with no biological basis.
>>
File: 1459703193278.png (19KB, 503x644px) Image search: [Google]
1459703193278.png
19KB, 503x644px
>>
>>135535623
>haha chyeah brah I was fuckin loads of casual pussy until I got married at 27
>y-you kids need to Sort Yerselves Out and raise some kids!"
Typical doublethink nu-logic
>>
>>135544935
Then become a vizard.
>>
>>135544369
But he didn't. He even posted in that thread with a picture of his face to tell the OP to fuck off, the guy OP posted just looked like him. He's still here, lurking somewhere.
>>
File: 1449908843204-4.jpg (1MB, 1478x6221px) Image search: [Google]
1449908843204-4.jpg
1MB, 1478x6221px
>>135545162
and that thought is absolute pure trash, but there's always room for improvement
>>
>>135528620
>female
>mentor

LOL god why are cumskins such cucks.

A women's only purpose is to raise the child till age 10. The dad takes over and raises the boy/woman after.
>>
women are a waste of time and resources. we already have cloning technology, we just need to wait for ethics to catch up. we don't even need them.

>>135528620
the reason I don't have children isn't because I don't want them. it's because I don't want a woman having anything to do with their development.
>>
>>135538373
Are you a girl trying to push your agenda?

All fucking girls in this world are going to answer "trust and loyalty XD" when asked about what's important in a relationship. Those answers are actually something to stay away from.
>>
>>135544865
Never been in a relationship before, have you? I can tell you haven't, just by the way you talk about it. You talk about it in abstract and unrealistic way. People can be initially infatuated with each other, even for several years, but eventually grow apart. That's how human relationships are, autist. Not every relationship is going to work out. Nor should it.
>>
File: 1459922511246.jpg (796KB, 1000x4624px) Image search: [Google]
1459922511246.jpg
796KB, 1000x4624px
EQUALITY

FEMINISM
>>
>>135544965
hahahaha. Yeah as long as he's /fit/ he can do whatever the fuck.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (433KB, 474x464px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
433KB, 474x464px
>>
Anyone have the pic of the chicks with their black boyfriends and they are so dark it's a joke about them being not unlocked in a video game?
>>
File: 1448806712494-1.png (586KB, 634x864px) Image search: [Google]
1448806712494-1.png
586KB, 634x864px
>>135545626
>>
>>135545618
>all that rationalization why you haven't procreated yet
loving every laugh, anon
>>
>>135527567
Whats your opinion on islam? It looks like a good thing, but I think liberals will poison it before europe will turn muslim.
>>
>>135545726
LOL
why do women post their psychotic fetishes on social media
>>
>>135545461
Single parenting is not a solution. A growing child needs both parents to be well adjusted.
>>
>>135527567

MGTOW is the male version of "I'm a strong independent woman who don't need no man!"

When a woman says that, what do you think? "Hmmm, she probably wants a man but can't get one, so she's fooled herself into thinking it's her choice not to have one, and this has now crystallized as a core part of her identity, around all the bad aspects that caused her to be unable to get one in the first place."

And MGTOW is that, but genders reversed. Can't get a girlfriend? Hmph, I didn't want one anyway! In fact, I'm gonna make NOT having a girl a big part of my identity, and then I'm going to flaunt that as though I were better than others. I'm a smart, independent man who don't need no woman!

We used to call it "preferring to remain single", does it really need to be a big part of your identity?
>>
>>135530297
This. Kid needs both a mother and a father.
>>
>>135545833
I haven't procreated because I have choice and power over who will have my kids. Comes with the territory of not being genetic waste like you.
>>
>>135538780
>cannot counter arguments
>ad hominem response
Thankfully the white race will die and your children will be raped by niggers.
>>
File: 1459702751980.png (382KB, 1468x1548px) Image search: [Google]
1459702751980.png
382KB, 1468x1548px
>>135545868
because women don't grow past the age of 3
>>
>>135539737
People pay reparations for their oppression, they brought this upon themselves.
>>
>>135546146
>Comes with the territory of not being genetic waste like you.
We're effectively the same, anon. You just enjoy LARPing as Chad while we're at it.
>>
>>135537669
you can always smell a tradcuck a mile away, it is always this: "sacrifice yourself goy"
>>
>>135538686
Even if it is true, it doesn't mean that the meme is a lie.
Also given that 40% of men are literally invisible for women, no surprise that there are enough people to spread this meme.
>>
>>135537083
You are getting it on the day of the rope too, degenerate.
>>
File: Pigmallion and Galatea.png (678KB, 662x1932px) Image search: [Google]
Pigmallion and Galatea.png
678KB, 662x1932px
>>135546036
No it doesn't need to be, nobody outside online communities goes out shouting I'M MGTOW

your argument holds no water and is a false equivalency, men ARE strong and independent, women depend on men paying taxes and get support from the state, the welfare state is cancer.

Women literally need men on a social level to survive, otherwise they would die, look around you, who build the roads, the infrastructure, who maintains it?

you think men need women aside from keeping the population alive?? Men LOVE women, men INVENTED ROMANTICISM AND POETRY, men did that because love women so much, it's so tragic, if you think this shits new, you are wrong go read the story of Pygmalion and galatea, that guy was mgtow before mgtow even existed, sex robots before sex robot was even a word (pic related i have spared you the internet hunt)
>>
>>135546345
Partially, most of them are too stupid to be free thinkers and bend to whatever brings them conformity. This however does not forgive them.
>>
File: 1450551621872.jpg (25KB, 342x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450551621872.jpg
25KB, 342x400px
>>135530762
kek

saved
>>
>>135546770
Nobody born after the 50's is strong, this is a society of manchildren and disgusting women who can't seem to figure out a mechanism that has worked for humanity for millions of years.

What we need is another World War.
Everyone will forget about their petty issues when bullets are flying over their heads.

>Men LOVE women
Women are tools meant to reproduce with, nothing more.
>>
File: marriage 43534563563456.jpg (86KB, 602x820px) Image search: [Google]
marriage 43534563563456.jpg
86KB, 602x820px
>>135527567
>>
File: 1501350727397.png (643KB, 649x703px) Image search: [Google]
1501350727397.png
643KB, 649x703px
>>135527567
And 95% of marriages end in divorce within 10 years. 95%

Marriage is financial and emotional suicide for men, but a great business opportunity for women.
>>
How did this shit get through my filter, fuck off. Fix yourself, fix your women
>>
>>135530762
Kek, saved.
>>
>>135547558
>And 95% of marriages end in divorce within 10 years.
Source?
>>
File: 1450729190060.png (841KB, 1070x1615px) Image search: [Google]
1450729190060.png
841KB, 1070x1615px
>>135547231
>this is a society of manchildren
speak for others you beast, i had a nice childhood, mom did her job dad ruled the family, never had violence issues, dad taught me about carburetors and how to drive a tractor and a car, not every male is a mangina.
>>
>>135535063
Is this a joke?

Evrey other week there is a new article trying to shame man into marrying and taking care of old 30+ women

MRAs exist for ages and all women did was laugh at their attempts at changing society

MGTOWs simply stopped giving a shit and women started to panic because they are losing their power little by little

Of course there will always be PUAs, tradcons and other worthless pussy slaves, but as long as the movement keeps growing, women will freak out about the possibility of having to stop being Chad's fleshlight.
>>
>>135547641
Yes, you do.
This is a society that's incapable anymore of doing something as simple as getting in a fucking relationship and having kids, and now both genders blame each other of everything.
That's why we need another World War, everyone either grows a pair or dies.
>>
>>135528620
Being a degenerate is to some extent genetic. Genetic engineering could be used to breed out degenerate personality traits.
>>
>>135531206
>these beta cuck liberal actors are alpha
really made me think
>>
File: 1459702869848 (1).jpg (2MB, 2776x3898px) Image search: [Google]
1459702869848 (1).jpg
2MB, 2776x3898px
>>135547757
>yes you do

I'm not blaming anyone, it's female nature to be the way they are, a man has no more power in a relationship/marriage the family court is ruthless , there is no more hierarchy and women have all the power without also holding any of the responsibility , if you think i'm gonna enter a bear trap willingly you are dead wrong, i'm not hating women for being the way they are, i'm just not willing to participate.

>either grows a pair or dies.

the MACHO
>>
>>135547757
> This is a society that's incapable anymore of doing something as simple as getting in a fucking relationship and having kids

And you blame the absence of war and other bullshit for this? Don't you see the real reason? Given freedom and financial support, women will always want to have children with top 1%. Relationships aren't really important to them, it is a male invention to distribute women more evenly than nature does it.
>>
Both wrong. Get a woman to play the mother role.... have kids..... get your way and slap that bitch if she tries to rebel... show your kids to respect male role and not to trust her mother.... show your daughter how shameful she should feel for being a woman.... show you son how proud and superior he is.
>>
File: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (139KB, 555x414px) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg
139KB, 555x414px
>>135528384
The only problem with artificial wombs is that they might be organization-dependent technology, as described by Ted Kaczynski. We still might need to keep some women around, or else if there were a civilizational collapse or some other disaster, using artificial wombs to reproduce may be rendered difficult or impossible. We would need to go back to reproducing with women, or else go extinct.
>>
>>135548275
remotely try to touch her and you end up in prison

>>135548237
>just man up you pussy just put the gun to your head faggot what could go wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM3gygwUFAw
>>
>>135548275
> your wife doesn't like it
> get a divorce
> you end up in a trailer
>>
>>135548234
You are born after the 50's, you are automatically a weak person because you haven't lived in times that requiered you to be strong.
Humanity right now is a fucking joke, and fixing that won't be peaceful.

>>135548237
Yes, war and conflict breed strong people.
Peace creates weakness.
Weak men allowed women to gain power, and now you see movements like this?
No, we need another one of the big wars.
>>
>>135548326
You bring this up in every thread I post this, I think we've already talked this through, anon.
>>
>>135548497
you born after the 50's??

because i don't think grandpas hang out on a peruvian taco recipe sharing board
>>
>>135528384
Or hire a surrogate like ronaldo
>>
File: 1459704539684.png (2MB, 500x3328px) Image search: [Google]
1459704539684.png
2MB, 500x3328px
>women
>>
>>135548642
I am, but I've spent a lot of time with my grandparents, and I admire them.
That's why I know another World War is exactly what humanity needs.
And if we nuke each other, at least we will take the rest of the world with us.
>>
>>135548326
Open source tech will likely relieve this issue. We already have open source robotics than can be made with 3D printers
>>
>>135548497
Why women got suffrage just after ww1 then?
>>
>>135547756
All accurate for white knight cucks except for the club part. Odds are MGTOWs have better chances of chug and fuck (better care to their appearance, more time for hygiene etc)
>>
>>135548720
That's the way to go until we have the technology, yes.
>>
>>135548570
And? Do you think that such a disaster is impossible, that the industrial system can never be broken down, and that Ted Kaczynski is wrong about technological regression?
>>
File: Laocoon_and_His_Sons.jpg (1MB, 2226x2002px) Image search: [Google]
Laocoon_and_His_Sons.jpg
1MB, 2226x2002px
>>135548756
then come down from your high horse calling everyone but yourself weak, because you yourself have not been through struggle and pain.

There is no point in you parroting the same thing over and over, we get it you want a war, get a gun and go to syria, you can have a bit of fun, another world war is not gonna happen because it's economically devastating for both sides, it's better for everyone to get along
>>
>>135546097
Kids raised in same sex male households are more successful than those raised by a nuclear couple.
>>
Haha! Yes. :)
>>
>>135548797
Artificial superintelligence might be another solution. If you have an artificial intelligence millions of times smarter than humanity, it could probably figure out how to prevent technological regression. The only problem is if you have an unfriendly AI programmed with malice against humans.
>>
>>135548904
>And?
It's a bit tiresome having to repeat it, anon.
Not all of humanity will become dependant on this technology. It's not very likely that the current industrial system will revert anyway.

What you're saying is a non-issue
>>
File: 1459704283294.jpg (165KB, 511x866px) Image search: [Google]
1459704283294.jpg
165KB, 511x866px
>>
>>135549070
Source
>>
>>135549017
>another world war is not gonna happen because it's economically devastating for both sides
Good thing wars aren't decided in investor meetings then.

>get a gun and go to syria
Would be pretty fun, but it wouldn't fix anything back home unless I could somehow bring back the war with me.

>it's better for everyone to get along
No, it isn't, in fact, the cancerous idea of "getting alone" is what leftism is all about.
The world simply can not get along, and that's fine, we've been fighting each other for a long time, I don't see any reason why we should stop now.
Clearly all this peace has made people fucking retarded.
>>
>>135530326
In Poland it's reality. Invest in our country.
>>
>>135549297
You first
>>
>>135549184
Which just proves my point. I mentioned earlier that we would need to keep some women around in case this happens.
>>
File: hb_14.25.1425.jpg (241KB, 2000x776px) Image search: [Google]
hb_14.25.1425.jpg
241KB, 2000x776px
>>135549344
>Good thing wars aren't decided in investor meetings then.

you have no idea who lobbies the government do you?

it's corporations, so actually yeah wars are decided in meeting rooms, another world war is not gonna happen, stop dreaming.
>>
>>135538170
First you need to look like a male model, then you have to be rich AND famous...

If you are a nobody you might as well just quit it.
>>
>>135538170
Take a plane to Asia.
>>135538373
Don't listen to nazi flags, they've lost the war for reason.
>>
>>135549519
>you have no idea who lobbies the government do you?
I know the US government would love the idea, the military industrial complex would be drooling for an opportunity like this, another golden age for them, like during the Cold War.

>another world war is not gonna happen
Then the world is doomed.
>>
>>135549474
What would you like a source on, anon?

>>135549495
>I mentioned earlier that we would need to keep some women around in case this happens.
That's going to happen because there'll be plenty of tradcuck societies still harboring the ovarian jew, anon. Doesn't mean that we have to actively suffer from them just because things may go bad, which isn't even likely.
>>
File: 1500344762283.jpg (396KB, 949x611px) Image search: [Google]
1500344762283.jpg
396KB, 949x611px
Jews obsess over their genetic purity while forcing multiculturalism on White nations.
>>
>>135549761
>the US government would love the idea

they would, but now they stopped with the bully on the block attitude , the other nations are kind of really pissed about the us and their interventions.

Also have you seen their "fighters" there's videos of newly training recruits and they look like absolute faggots

this is what they have to deal with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWwULJvVmcM
>>
>>135549922
Yet they have one of the highest intermarriage rates of any ethnicity.
>>
>>135550190
It's because your jewish if your mom is. Since women are race mixing sluts it stands to reason that their shifty religion would make it so.
>>
>>135550126
> YESSS SEEEER READY TO DIE FOR OUR GREATEST ALLY
I am fucking laughing.
>>
>>135534834
The thing is, women ruining everything is just their mode of operation, and men ruining everything is simply letting the women ruin everything.

I would not be a bitter loser virgin who hates everyone in existence if I had at least one cute girl be genuinely into me.
>>
>>135550126
>the other nations are kind of really pissed about the us and their interventions.
Well, can't have a World War when every nation is happy at you.

>Also have you seen their "fighters" there's videos of newly training recruits and they look like absolute faggots
And they look like faggots because that's what peace produces.
You are not going to produce anything better with peace.
>>
>>135527567
I'm not a virgin but it's nearly impossible to find a gf because nearly every woman has impossible standards.

>he needs to be 6'3 and rich and handsome and have an athletic physique and treat me as a strong independant woman except when I fuck up then then he has to absolve me of all responsibility hihihi I wonder why I'm single :D

Like bitch stfu who the fuck do you think you are.
>>
>>135550554
a sad state of affairs

>>135550583
you play to much warband senpai, it's getting to you
>>
>>135550583
This is a product of post-industrial society, not peace.
>>
>>135530680
t. poverty stricken ugly virgin
>>
>>135550784
Do you have any other plan to make people stop being faggots?
>>
>>135548275
Good luck with that

You will end in a jail cell while your daughter is giving Tyronne a BJ
>>
>>135550190
This is why I love coming on here. I learn shit like this all the time. Meanwhile you got 30 threads on "kill the jews!"
>>
>>135550480
So which is it? Are they supremacists or are they race-mixers? You dumb asses never can get your stories straight.
>>
>People on /pol/ are cucked enough to eugenics themselves out of existence
And that's exactly what you defeatist betas deserve. Good riddance, go be MGTWO and enjoy your video games and alcoholism. Fucking shameful.
>>
>>135527567
Briffaults Law ; When there is no benefit being given to the woman , no relationship exists.
Check MGTOW.com for Wendy Williams show clip telling women its OK to TRAP men with Pregnancy. ( Only what SHE wants , matters )
same message by Cosmo & Teen Vogue.
MGTOW at its core means not being anyones SLAVE.
>>
>>135550557
>I would not be a bitter loser virgin who hates everyone in existence if I had at least one cute girl be genuinely into me.

They don't exist.
>>
Also
>Artificial wombs
>Putting the future of humanity in the hands of technocrats
How fucking STUPID can you be? Jesus, 10/10 girls don't like you, just get the fuck over it and fuck the 5/10 that you deserve to have.
>>
>>135549880
Your claim that I quoted: >>135546097
>>
>>135550756
>Like bitch stfu who the fuck do you think you are.

Your slave-master.
>>
>>135551485
So you link to a post and can't figure out that I'm not that guy looking at the flag or ID?
>>
>>135550829
This is the comment that nailed it. All of men's woes began with industrialism. All of the wars and actions that took place only served to delay the inevitable, enslavement of man to womyn.
>>
>>135551401
>that flag
That's right goy, don't choose the superior quality product. Marry an ugly 5/10 cunt so (((divorce lawyers))) can make more shekels.
>>
>>135551401
We now use technology for agriculture. HOW STUPID ARE WE OH MY GOD
>>
>>135551031
You say that as it it supposed to convey some sort of greater meaning than it actually does. Who cares if you end up in a jail cell? Who cares if your daughter gives Tyronne a BJ?
>>
>>135551663
>the inevitable
You really think there is no hope?
>>
>>135551160
I am MGTOW and do neither: alcohol or video games. I also have a gang of whores chomping at the bit trying to fuck and Im avoiding them like the plague. What does that make me? A nihilist? No, I care, just about my fellow man.
>>
>>135551401
>Putting the future of humanity in the hands of technocrats

Like we do with everything else? Sure. Why not?
>>
>>135551885
Ever tried reading what post someone is responding to, dumbass?

He said you can simply be alpha as fuck and take charge of everything, he is delusional.

Men in western world have no power over women, if they try anything, 5 armed men will break into their house and put them into a cage.
>>
>>135551943
Yes, it is called the next great phase in humanity, otherwise known as automation and the end of all sex.
>>
>>135551729
If you can get a 10/10 by all means do it - but you can't otherwise you would not swallow this defeatist kike propaganda like a good goy.
>>135551826
Agricultural technology is not a death cult like modern technocratic thought is. Not to mention that urbanization for example is and always was a breeding ground for degeneracy and white genocide. Treat technology with respect or it will kill you, it should be obvious. Ted was right.
>>135552022
It makes you a failure, and by choice, which is even sadder to hear. Sounds like an emotional incompetence more than anything, nothing to be proud of.
>>135552160
Because things aren't going so well for your race, or your cultures, or even your nations, idiot.
>>
>>135552220
Is it the same in Brasil?
>>135552302
What if we will become a muslim majority country fast enough?
>>
>>135552220
Yes, but you exhibit some of his own behavior by apparently making it a big deal that he end up in jail and his daughter give Tyronne a BJ.

While I do agree that men in the West do not possess power over womyn, succumbing to his racism doesn't help MGTOW.
>>
>>135552541
>It makes you a failure, and by choice, which is even sadder to hear. Sounds like an emotional incompetence more than anything, nothing to be proud of.

I am okay with that definition if to avoid it involves further subjugation to a womyn. So what?

>Because things aren't going so well for your race, or your cultures, or even your nations, idiot.

And you are saying this by what measure? Your nation and culture is evidence of greater degeneracy. At least we possess the means to defend you. You would be nothing without us, kike.
>>
>>135552555
>What if we will become a muslim majority country fast enough?

I have the world's greatest army that says that won't happen.
>>
>>135552541
Even 5/10 will still want to fuck lads from tinder on the weekends, you will either have to agree of face divorce/
>>
>>135552555
We have a law made only to protect womyn, called 'Maria da Penha'

Yes, we live in a country with 60+ homicides per year, and people are worried about the 10% of women who died (many of them killed by other women)

This is what happens when underdeveloped countries absord first world problems

>>135552565
Showing some LARPer that he has no real power over women helps MGTOW
>>
Jews and jewed people ITT
t. Single guy
>>
MGTOW does not mean not getting laid, it means living on your own terms , not some greedy biths or societies. ( Rinse out your condom after you fuck her unless you enjoy surprises )
>>
>>135551401
Hi divorce lawyer shlami, how's your vacation to Israel? I know I trust technocrats more you
>>
>>135551353
Which is why I'm a bitter loser virgin who hates everyone in existence. I was lied to and then I keep getting lied to. I'm not gonna find love, there's no reason for me to be invested in society. And then some asshole comes by and tells me I'm pathetic for accepting the impossibility of finding love in today's world, where if I continued blindly believing love exists they'd just make fun of me for not accepting the impossibility.
>>
>>135530593
>MGTOW is pushed by the Jew.
>Make an informed decision numbnuts.

Everything I don't like is a Jew conspiracy!
Do what I like!
>>
You are segregating yourself from the only hope for a future for your people. You should instead be fighting the enemy and making sure that the next generations are not crypto marxists, race traitors, whores and degenerates. You are only accelerating the advance of the NWO, whose only interest is to make you into de jure slaves.
>>135552954
So don't spread it as propaganda, you think I give a shit about your personal individual life? I care about the future of the collective, which you(and whoever endorses this lifestyle) are hurting.
You're right, we'd be nothing, and Israel is not a real nation. But you have no reason to defend yourself because I'm not attacking your nations or cultures or race. You are in obvious decline and technocracy is not without fault. And even if it is, you should be working on restoring the institutions that were taken from you, not hiding from your female counterparts.
>>135553124
Unbelievable. Neck yourself.
>>135553406
Divorce should be outlawed for most cases.
>>
>>135553512
There's probably some equally embittered female out there that is wholly ugly and uninteresting that you could shack up with, but for what? To get your heart broken, again?
>>
>>135553606
> Unbelievable. Neck yourself.
Oy wey, goyim knows, shut it down.
>>
>>135553681
Even if she exists, she still would be getting infinitely more attention from the opposite gender than I could ever hope of getting, so she wouldn't even notice I exist.
>>
Why are there people in this thread that are clearly mad that "betas" or what ever you want to call this men, wont marry or be with women who had multiple sex partners, sluts or what ever?
>>
>>135553606
>you should be working on restoring the institutions that were taken from you, not hiding from your female counterparts.

You don't get it. There's nothing left to fight for. Womyn have enslaved men. If you do not see this as clear as night and day, then you have succumbed to the illusion. When agriculturalism was replaced by industrialism so too was the man's position in the household. There is nothing to fight for anymore. Technocracy is the answer. Automation is the answer. The end of sex is the answer.
>>
>>135553770
You are pathetic, who lets women treat him like that? Fuck, I don't even care about marriage as much as a nuclear family and reproduction rates. If you're so paranoid just have a girlfriend for life, MGTWO is a non solution. It's defeat.
>>
>>135553893
If you are white, you can get a good amount of women attention in Asia. This is pretty mgtow, but you wont be a sad virgin.
>>
>>135553893
Correct. You will have invested yourself in a futile effort that will result in the same ending.
>>
>>135554016
> who lets women treat him like that
You have no way to prevent her doing it.
> just have a girlfriend for life
This is almost impossible in our western world, and completely impossible for ugly guys like me. Hell, it is just impossible to get any gf for ugly guys.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.