[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Change is coming to Britain. Can you feel it, anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 29

For the past couple of weeks, I have heard people openly discussing the failure of multiculturalism and diversity and political correctness. In pubs, shops, on the train, walking down the street people have become openly scornful of the multikulti narrative. Even a year ago, this would have been unthinkable. I think a turning point has been reached. Have any fellow bongs noticed this too? Post similar experiences ITT
>>
It's all for naught, bin that thought.
>>
>>135524669
Our spirit will never be broken.
>>
>>135524561
>>135526336
nope. you are on the road to progress big ben, keep going you are almost france tier
>>
File: America-Issue-1-pic-2.jpg (1MB, 1873x2647px) Image search: [Google]
America-Issue-1-pic-2.jpg
1MB, 1873x2647px
>>135526493
>americans
>accusing other countries of being culturally enriched
i'd tell you to get on your bike and fuck off Chavez but you'd just break
>>
>>135526336
lol your police will literally massacare you if you try anything you fucking moron. the best part is that theres NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT all because a pedophile town councilman allowed a pedophile scout troop leader to own guns despite being on the sex offenders registry.

pedo shoots up a boys school, and suddenly every snarky, witless british faggot is in a hurry to virtue signal his rights away in an instant. and that happened in the 90s.
>>
>>135524561
Anyone want to form a British rape gang that targets paki girls?
>>
>>135526993
embarrassingly accurate :(
>>
Noticed this too anyone from around 16-20 an 30+ are really starting to get sick of this shit. But of course most people just read shit from the bcc and thinks the people except it
>>
>>135527004
Wow, cops have learned how to proxy! Shouldn't you be on Twitter looking for "hate crimes"?
>>
>>135524561
Oi mate I think you may be crossing the line.

Have you been to any gyms recently?

Very suspicious...
>>
>>135527004

Nice try, MI5.
>>
>>135526993
The culture is changing, day by day. Peak SJW is over. We can all help it along by doing our bit.

1) If you use social media share intelligent sources that demolish multikulti and leftist propaganda

2) Openly disparage SJWism with your friends and acquaintances. It all matters and helps people feel more at ease doing the same

3) Don't go looking for arguments but defend a sensible nationalist viewpoint. Make sure your tone is polite and friendly. Normies respond to that more than facts
>>
File: 1500977347633.png (288KB, 636x529px) Image search: [Google]
1500977347633.png
288KB, 636x529px
>>135524561
Don't forget he's now a lesbian
>>
>>135527380
>What happens at gyms?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w
>Here's some great work out music for nationalists:
europeanunity565.tumblr.com
>Too bad Brits get arrested for voicing their opinions so there is no UK nationalist music...
>>
>>135527744
>no natinal music
Maybe it's just me but I'm sure we are one of few euro country's who don't play the eu anthem or at least from what I've seen
>>
>>135524561
>For the past couple of weeks
Most people I know have been saying these sorts of things for years upon years now. Nothings gonna change, don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>135527271
Even true believer leftists are capable of reading between the lines. They nurse a seed of doubt - how could they not, they see reality every day. They just try to tune it out because they are brainwashed into believing reality is evil. If we introduce them incrementally to reality and don't shame them for seeing reality as it is then it is possible to save them
>>
There's a line in the sand OP. Its being drawn right now. The time will come soon in Britain when everyone will have to make a choice.

Its now a given diversity is a problem. The way the EU has behaved actually proves the point. The whole debate on Brexit has become us saying we want free trade and the EU wants free movement.

So basically immigration is a stick to beat us with. It's reinforced what we all knew already.
>>
File: brit.png (647KB, 2100x2849px) Image search: [Google]
brit.png
647KB, 2100x2849px
>>135527938
Well BREXIT was inspirational. I'll give ya that. You guys have some proud folks, but where is the "smash a nigger's head open" music?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hv8hwp4fL0
>>
>>135524669
Lmao
>>
>>135524561
This was Norway yesterday. It's growing but still pretty calm.
>>
>>135524561
>people openly discussing the failure of multiculturalism and diversity and political correctness
>Even a year ago, this would have been unthinkable
and 20 years ago the concept of 'political correctness' hadn't been invented yet. It's all been downhill since WW2 ended. Marxism has been engulfing the civilization inch by inch for almost a century. The only question left is how can we stop it without a catharsis that is tantamount to WW2
>>
>>135528001
The key difference is that it has become more overt, at least in my experience. The trend is starting to shift back towards reality, at least it looks that way from where I am. Now is the time to redouble our efforts
>>
The UK is pretty much done at this point, the police are actively working to destroy the nation and succeeding.

I spend most of my time spreading the good word of Trump, America still has a chance.
>>
>>135524561
>muh turning point!
HAHAHAHAHA, none of you will do anything about it. You'll roll over and die because your will to fight it gone
>>
>>135526336
You mean your islamic feminist spirit of tolerance & progress?
>>
>>135528310
>America still has a chance
Yes for now for 4 years, maybe even 8 America may do some good but do not forget the last 20 years otherwise you'll be back to the start
>>
>>135528200
That kind of talk undermines a sensible nationalist movement. Behave like an animal and you'll get treated like an animal. We - I assume you are a Brit - are better than that.
>>
>>135528300
I do see more people being more critical towards political correctness today on Facebook, and even sometimes the failure that is multiculturism, but I honestly doubt we'll see anything change at all, we're too far gone
>>
>>135528496
SJW ideology is like a rapidly-spreading invasive species with shallow roots. National identity is a mighty oak, swaying in a terrible storm - but with deep and immovable roots. The culture is changing and people are waking up.
>>
File: figure1[1].jpg (30KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
figure1[1].jpg
30KB, 500x393px
>>135528310
>America still has a chance.
>56% white
America is an example to Europe of what not to do. Whites are already the minority in new born babies in America. There is no coming back for you
>>
>>135524561
It was bound to happen sooner or later, given how bad multiculturalism is for native Europeans everywhere, but ask yourself this:
have (((they))) reached their goal of destroying ethnically mostly homogenous societies or not?
They have.
>>
>>135527271
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeE63fPhlQ0
>>
>>135527655
>dubs
Is this BritBong military being tactical? Defeating mudslimes by taking it in the stink?
>kite captcha
>>
File: muslimff7.png (423KB, 762x533px) Image search: [Google]
muslimff7.png
423KB, 762x533px
>>135528579
True. Just for morale, though. Most people go off of tummy feels. Rage can be a useful tummy feel. Not for redpilling of course. I only talked about this 'cuz of the "gym" talk. White countries are the best because we have so much self control and empathy, but that's why we get fucked so hard until we finally snap. (See: Crusades)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JccwIl-obeI

>>135527622
Yes. Tone is important. I find that for redpilling normies, comedy is best. Ecelebs and Murdoch Murdoch type stuff.
>>
>>135524561
This is im Britain as well I think.
>>
>>135527271
Even skepticucks are warming up to the idea muslims are shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8hR-osbDYo
>>
File: 1478821156754.jpg (34KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
1478821156754.jpg
34KB, 500x489px
>>135524561
>I have heard people openly discussing the failure of multiculturalism and diversity and political correctness.

People have said things like this for years, even Cameron&Merkel have said multiculturalism has failed.

>Even a year ago, this would have been unthinkable.

don't know where the fuck you've been then, probably Scotland.

People saying mildly anti-left wing things won't change a thing. Almost everybody at the last election literally voted for multiculturalism via either the tories or labour.
>>
>>135528989
Where do you think Emily gets her information from? Do you think she deeply considers the issues, or regurgitates what she reads on Facebook? This is why those of us who know better need to use social media to inform the masses. Emily is making an ostentatious display of virtue to satisfy her own narcissism, just like most SJWs. Their moral vanity is their true weakness - use that against them.
>>
>>135529261
Find me a 3rd party with more then 1 issue there fighting for and I'll vote for it and don't say UKIP
>>
>>135524561
FINALLY...the great people of Great Briton are waking up!
>>
>>135529479
There are none. But if you vote tory, labour, or lib dem, you are literally voting for all of the things you complain about on /pol/
>>
>2017
>people start talking about how bad is multiculti
you can't understand how degenerate your people are,if after terrorist attack,rapes,you only TALK ABOUT IT
its too late for you degenerated idiots
>>
File: american_guns.png (106KB, 956x864px) Image search: [Google]
american_guns.png
106KB, 956x864px
>>135529556
>jej
Wait til niggers start chimping out and deep state attempts a coup after Obama nigger is thrown in jail. That's when the revolution begins. Isn't it foolish for us to try and start a race war that George Soros is funding? Clearly he will use that time to further infest our higher ups with parasites.
>>
>>135529479
UKIP is the only choice right now. They only stand for one issue because they are a minor party. As any party grows in size and influence it develops a more coherent and cohesive policy platform. They are a flawed vessel but the best we have right now. It is wiser in my view to work on speeding up the cultural change required so that a UKIP-type party can flourish. One must find fertile soil before planting the seeds.
>>
>>135529570
At least we have some kind of chance with a coalition government with DUP. They are basically the /pol/
>>
File: Invaded English vets.jpg (106KB, 488x512px) Image search: [Google]
Invaded English vets.jpg
106KB, 488x512px
>>135524561
>>
>>135524561
Not as Long as Pic Related are in Charge
>>
>>135529871
DUP only care about N.Ireland. Don't kid yourself, they're not going to start pushing anything policy wise in the rest of the country.
>>
File: nigger_walks_DMT.png (157KB, 830x949px) Image search: [Google]
nigger_walks_DMT.png
157KB, 830x949px
>>135529811
>inb4 Obama isn't going to jail, look at the immense gets in this thread
>>>>>>>>135218999
>>135224922
>>
>>135529992
It has to start somewhere
>>
>>135524561
Right wing thought is rising all over Europe. The parallel societies of immigrants can no longer be contained, so people start to see what multiculturalism is really like: a cancer.
>>
>>135529833
UKIP is basically a dead party. After garage left there was really no one to take his place
>>
>>135530221
Salmon always return home to spawn :)
>>
>>135530434

:D
>>
What I find is that there is a 'dual reality' forming.

On one hand, people are indeed denouncing multiculturalism, Islam, even mass immigration itself regardless of the quality of the migrants. For example, my superprogressive uncle is suddenly talking about how stupid Islam is.

But on the other hand, the institutions are doubling down on it. Public television and radio are shilling hard for "white privilege" and "whitesplaining" and the national railways here are pushing tranny acceptance.
>>
Dont fear for your appendage, bin your heritage
>>
I think it's also quite important to understand how millennials think. They know little of history and politics and care even less. They live in the eternal pop-culture present of Harry Potter and Star Wars. They like to think of themselves as hyper-rational atheists but they are primarily moved by moral fables like the aforementioned. Creatives amongst us might want to work on stories and artworks that utilise that mode of thinking...
>>
>>135530571
This polarisation is primarily caused by the social media bubble. People are only being exposed to stuff posted by like-minded people. This is again why it is important to befriend people with leftist politics and use social media to share the message. I think there are lots of young people out there who KNOW SJWism is horseshit, but lack the ability to express why. All they need is a little push. Social media is one of our strongest tools.
>>
Multiculturalism is the future, the west is a melting pot.

This is how society progresses, and all the ignorant right wing bullshit in the world isn't going to stop that progress. It will barely even slow it.

Right wing nationalism isn't on the rise, it has just gotten louder and more reactive thru the internet echo chambers and proliferation of fake news.
>>
>>135531106
fuck off pedo nigger
>>
>>135531106
Human nature cannot be circumvented for long. People of similar cultures will naturally gravitate towards each other. Government can only be truly stable when it is in accordance with human nature.
>>
File: 1486770701097.png (331KB, 600x537px) Image search: [Google]
1486770701097.png
331KB, 600x537px
>>135531106
>Multiculturalism is not the future, the west is not melting pot.

>This is how society regresses, and all the ignorant right wing bullshit in the world isn't going to stop that regression. It will barely even slow it.

>left wing retardation isn't on the rise, it has just gotten louder and more reactive thru the internet echo chambers and proliferation of fake news.

FTFY
>>
I just got on the train to Leicester Square. I was the only white person there. I'm sitting on the corner outside the station and probably 20% of the population is white. We're fucked.
>>
>>135527188
Is it fuck, you twat. What are you, 12?
For a start, the implication is that the police are armed to the teeth and we are not. This is pure bollox.
There is not a problem getting guns in this country. Just handguns. Which, in a civil war situation, won't be much use and can easily be got hold of once it all kicks off anyway.
Consider this. We will (eventually) take on the muzzies. And we might have to take on the police first, because they will try to stop us.
The same police who are too scared to take on the muzzies...
You act like they are fucking rambo level SF or something. They are actually the nations do-gooders. You know, the people who poke their noses into other peoples business when it's not wanted (I'm not railing against the principle of law here. The sort of people who join the police really do have that mindset).
They will break and run when faced by a murderous mob. Just like they have done numerous times in the past.
Second. While Dunblane was a fuck-up and a tragedy, it wasn't as cut and dried as your redneck friend suggests.
there were many attempts to get his guns off him, just as there were moves made to prevent him setting his own boys club up after he got kicked out of the scouts. (btw, when he applied for a gun licence NO-ONE got checked for shit like pedophilia).
The only bit about this burger-crapola that rings true is the whipped up hysteria and the subsequent banning of handguns.
But you try buying a gun in NY and tell me WE'RE the cucked ones.
>>
>>135531595
Lefties always laugh if you suggest the country could become majority non-white, but when you point out that it has happened in several major cities already, they never have an answer for you.
>>
>>135531595
Cess hole is a cess hole with brown people. Shocker
>>
>>135531595
Can empathise.
t. fellow Londoner
>>
>>135531713
It wasn't this bad 10 or 20 years ago
>>
wishful thinking the cycle of destruction can not be stopped
>>
>>135531592
Love that you took the time to type that out, in green text and ev, but still managed to leave in my dig at ignorant right wing bullshit. Nice. You're real good at interneting.
>>
>>135524561
Same here desu

But nothing will happen until we start to physically act on the problem. This will not happen before people really have nothing left to lose.
>>
>>135532042
People will remain convinced that they can vote their way out of this until it becomes clear in 20 years that our demographics have shifted so much that white interests will never have a chance of winning any election.
>>
>>135532042
Cultural change leads to political change anon. Spread the red pill far and wide! We all need to do this!
>>
>>135532231
We can't vote our way out of it, it's becoming increasingly obvious.

What we need to do is literally a violent revolution. Take up arms and kill the traitours and throw out the invaders. This is the only thing that works yet maybe 0.1% of the population realizes this and out of those 0.1%, yet only another 0.1% would actually be willing to do anything. I would for example love to kill every single rapefugee nigger I see on the streets but if I did I would go to jail for life or be shot to death and I can't convince myself it's worth it while I still live a comfortable life.
>>
>>135524561
This is good to hear. I hope you guys keep it up, you need to save your country. I wish you lads the best.
>>
>>135531471
You may be correct, in so much as this: similar cultures do gravitate towards each other to a degree. But pretty much everyone in a western society shares culture, and from that a homogenous culture arises.

For 100s of years immigrants have come and assimilated into western society just fine, while adding base elements of their culture to the culture at large. That is not the nightmare some make it out to be. Infact, being so scared of that is pussy shit and just a rehash of the same immigrant fear that has been around for centuries-many of our Irish/German/Italian etc ancestors dealt with the same rhetoric many of you parrot to this day.
>>
>>135524561
Hope has lit. When mudslimes and roaches start mass murdering left degenerate traitors and cuckservative cowards that path will open joyfully for natsocs to massacre everyone
>>
>>135531702
My answer is this, and it's the same as many lefties: I don't fucking care if white people become the minority in any city in any fucking country.

One day white people will no longer be the majority in America; we will have to settle for being the largest minority-big fucking deal, man.

I wanna know why you think it's so fucking scary that a city might not majority white? I mean, I know it's just some bullshit racist shit, but maybe you'll pretend it isn't-who knows.
>>
>>135524561
>"Whites will wake up soon" says increasingly-nervous man for the 10th time this year
>>
>>135524561
Been to france for work and lived in a little B&B for the time. Every one staying there hated sandniggers / niggers and was talking about how they ruin france / italy / germany
>>
>>135532865
This is as unintelligible as it is hilarious.

Super cereal tho, I Love all the fat white internet Rambos on here talkin like they are actually gonna take up arms against the "roaches" and the "muzzies". Lol you guys are the best, never change.

P.s. Better do it before you all actually are outnumbered. Because y'all are right about one thing: that there will be a time when lefties and their minority allies will be so numerous there really won't be any hope for your side to win at the ballot box. So... Best to conspire against your government now and if the NSA doesn't catch you, maybe you can get yourself embarassed in a racist street fight with some actual tough guys. Good luck!
>>
File: 3.png (53KB, 444x768px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
53KB, 444x768px
>>135532638
False equivalent. Less genetic difference, shared language. Why are aboriginals still shit? Native americans? And even if that was true, then clearly the push to assimilate was a must.

1:58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCCE2aSmxUk
>>
>>135533279
Nazi scum.

I love knowing how scared of progress you all are.

Watch out! A destitute Syrian refugee! Lol... Babies.
>>
>>135533868
talking about being outnumbered how is america?
>>
>>135534194
>communist
>nazi
Hello newfag
>>
File: sheltered.jpg (248KB, 838x982px) Image search: [Google]
sheltered.jpg
248KB, 838x982px
>>135534225
They wouldn't know. Anyone who isn't honest about race/culture/immigration is a spoiled sheltered rich white kid who's never traveled. OR a salty nigger LARPing online. Same with all the posh faggots in the UK supporting Corbin...
>>
>>135528563

If the Democrat party ever regains national power in our lifetime, America is lost and all future elections will hold as much meaning as a North Korean election. Never forget that. Trump is a tourniquet to stop the blood loss. He might even be able to bring real healing with a cooperative, non-Democrat and non-RINO congress in 2018. The patient is stable but still in poor condition. Every single election counts.
>>
>>135534650
Fuck mate I know. Corbyn needs to die.
>>
File: 1484939310099.jpg (73KB, 1024x920px) Image search: [Google]
1484939310099.jpg
73KB, 1024x920px
>>135524561
No I haven't noticed it. I hope this country crashes and burns to the fucking deck. I hate Britain for what it did to Germany, I hate it. Get fucked Britain, I might even side with the enemy against Britain. After all, Adolf approved of Islam.
>>
>>135524561
Good for you but it's really too fucking slow. It took mass rapes, terrorist attacks and electing a nigger mayor of London to arrive to a conclusion tha maybe something is wrong with multi-culti.
You still have a long way to go because taking the last step - to deport or kill the shitskins is the hardest.
>>
>>135534858
>it's Britain's fault Hitler started a 3 way with America and the soviets
I'm getting shit of seeing this posted
>>
>>135534013
Your argument is typical nazi bullshit. You're bound to realize that you're just parroting the shit smarter racists than you have been spouting for years, right? Eh.. Maybe not.

Anyway, if you have a better argument than how tribal societies choose to remain tribal I'm open to it. Meanwhile, just sit back and think about how ridiculous it is to cite tribal communities as an example of racial superiority.

And if you want a history lesson, maybe consider that white people aren't responsible for half the cool shit you think they are. What do you know about how the Muslim world was scientifically the most advanced society several 100 years ago? And that much of the technology that would allow Europe to grow into the colonial powerhouse it was was acquired from other civilizations?

As a white man I am indeed very proud of my white heritage, but I'm also not a moron who believes that whites are genetically superior to all other races. You seem to really think that the only reason we are sitting in the lap of luxury looking at this site on hand held computers and not dying of diphtheria in a straw hut is cause white people and our culture made it all happen

Nazi... Scum.
>>
>>135534858
>I will hate the entire white nation because of what their ancestors have done 70 years ago and I might even side with muslims just to be contrarian
Nigger
>>
>>135528280
Political correctness was well and alive in the 90s. You clearly haven't done your research Paddy
>>
>>135524561
Definitely happening. My group of friends mostly work in a cesspit of an inner city college, it's supposedly the best in the city but its like the wet dream of Labour and the Greens, just horrific for anyone white and with a functioning brain. The muslim and african kids are aggressive, entitled, emotionally stunted, low IQs, just walking redpills, they can't even go for a shit without making a mess. White kids from Britain and Europe are banding together as they realize it's the only way to fight back at what the Left/globalist cunts are doing. There will be a new Hitler in Europe before long, people have had enough. Gay people too, we're not all for the LGBT bullshit, that's a political movement, we want our genuinely liberal, masculine, fully Westernized Europe back, it was better being part of an underground subculture desu.
>>
>>135535048
Quit acting like it's not just you and your echo chamber of racist nazis that feel this way.
>>
>>135528918
>Trump gets elected
>europeans keep pretending that babies are born out of thin air and that deporting the illegals isn't happening

You people really are pathetic faggots you know that?
>>
Nooo! Bongistani did not fully pay for cock blocking Russia from reclaiming Constantinople, fighting for the Jews and the Soviet Union in WW2.
>>
>>135535094
It was Britain's fault. Hitler offered peace SIX FUCKING TIMES. Hell, even Rudolph Hess himself came to Britain to talk directly to the people and he was LOCKED UP. Hitler DEMANDED that Britain cease it's bombing campaign against Germany or they'd begin to retaliate, and Britain REFUSED to stop and so Hitler reacted. This country, and the people within it, are monstrous, nasty, despicable, cocky and arrogant. Even today you continue to mock Germany. I won't side with you, go fight your fucking war, I won't help you. My great-grandfather fought for this country and I know just from hearing the stories about him that he felt regret afterwards.
>>
>>135534650
This.
>>
>>135530011
I don't want to be a two legger :( plan find my patreon so I can become a snake mans
>>
>>135535244
You won't be saying that when you see Whites fighting on the side of Islam.
>>
>>135535563
Again your ignoring the fact Hitler back stabbed the soviets over Poland and went to war with America over japan
>>
>>135535704
>Ignoring the fact
>completely ignores my argument
fucking laughable. Britain is a cancer that needs to be purged from the face of the Earth. A Jew owned nation.
>>
>>135535563
This. Bongistan must pay a little more (I mean the government and normies, not patriots.)
>>
>>135534695
Lol, seriously you sound like a troll. Like the type of person I can't get my friends to believe really exists.

How the fuck would American democracy be on par with North Korea if the democrats take back power?

Btw, the democrats are definitely taking power back in 2018. Trump is the least popular president ever, and will be lucky to survive impeachment/indictment til 2020.

The Republican Party jumped on the trump wagon hard and it is going to cost them big time down the line. Remember how George bush fucked up everything and the dems swept into DC in massive numbers. Well, get ready for that to happen again, perhaps even more so, starting in 2018.

I can't wait! Of course it's not like trump and his idiot squad are getting anything passed anyway... But still.
>>
>>135531668
I vaguely remember reading some news article about the police not having enough equipment to even handle a riot in London. It's not surprising, a crowd 10x the size of the police can easily over run the fuckers.
>>
>>135535801
But my points had nothing to do with the fact Britain went to war with Germany . My point was that Hitler could have won if he didn't do such bull shit for no reason. Why can't u except the fact that he should nt have to declared war on America and back stabbed the soviets
>>
File: 1420841105228.gif (3MB, 240x234px) Image search: [Google]
1420841105228.gif
3MB, 240x234px
>>135524561
considering the gay people i know are terrified of islamist gangs and now beaten up at their public events, which rarely happened at all before

something has to change.
>>
File: BOOOMER.jpg (38KB, 555x640px) Image search: [Google]
BOOOMER.jpg
38KB, 555x640px
>>135535207
>Anyway, if you have a better argument than how tribal societies choose to remain tribal I'm open to it. Meanwhile, just sit back and think about how ridiculous it is to cite tribal communities as an example of racial superiority.
Please watch the Young Turks debate I linked. Just the 5 minutes. He spells it out for you. If you are proud of your white culture, then you aren't lost. Answer me this, where does culture come from? Billions of years of evolution created completely different subspecies. Animals don't have culture. And answer me this as well, would Mexico be the same if you replaced everyone with genetically Japanese people and vice versa? Why is it that civic nationalists can happily point out genetic differences with black people being good at sports, but refuse to do the same about other cultural aspects? You've been brainwashed, m8. Go travel. Live abroad. Don't just visit. Really get to know them.
>>
>>135524561
Our leaders are too steeped in the orthodoxies of PC. It's going to take an absolute fucking disaster to stir them.
>>
>>135524561
I was talking to my cousin yesterday. People in the island don't know anything about politics. I was talking to him about how the sjw are ruining everything and people are ignoring the threat of radical Islam. My cousin later said that he dosen't like Trump but he prefers him over Shillary because he's against abortion.
I see a bright future for Gen-Z.
>>
>>135524669
fpbp
>>
>>135535345
Lol, you sound all kinds of fucking crazy. Not only do you have no idea what you're really asking for-you just sound like a lunatic. It really is a shame you couldn't have been alive 80 years ago, maybe you could actually put your fucked up political beliefs into action and die starving and abused as part of the German army in Stalingrad or wherever.

But in all seriousness, if some shit like you're describing really happened me and millions of young, white men would happily enlist to fight against such a ridiculous ideology re-emerging in Europe.

My grandfather served in ww2, killing bitch ass nazis is a family tradition. The kind of ignorant hate you and your fellow nazis spout is a cancer; and a cancer needs to be removed by any means necessary.
>>
>>135535563
Yeah dude, and like, if you can't trust an honorable man with an artists heart... Who can you trust?

I mean, it's just hitler we are talking about-totally a chill bro who gets a bad rap! Right?!

...fucking ignorant nazis. Id love to see how warm and fuzzy you idiots feel about hitler if any of you had actually lived back then, in Germany or Europe, and had to deal with the real ramifications of an oppressive, racist dictatorship. You are all coddled subjects of western enlightened democracy, don't you get it?

In nazi Germany you wouldn't get to say the shit you all say, everything would be censored and there would be no internet, no 4chan, and no freedom of speech-you know, the thing the west enjoys so much that allows you morons to be ungrateful about our freedoms while simultaneously circle jerking about how great nazi-ism and hitler are. Grow. Up.
>>
File: dunningkrueger.jpg (20KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
dunningkrueger.jpg
20KB, 600x338px
>>135535207
>Muslim inventions
Jesus Christ. Do you know how to google???
Debunked a million times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQbZNSEbYFk

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/09/03/they-came-they-saw-they-plagiarized-1001-so-called-muslim-inventions-virtually-none-of-which-were-actually-invented-by-muslims/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7dtW_Jnelk
>>
>>135535207
>What do you know about how the Muslim world was scientifically the most advanced society several 100 years ago?
It isn't though. They recorded a lot, and in the power vacuum left by Romes fall, the West lost tons of written knowledge, so that recording helped future.
But the muslim world exploited other peoples to acquire that knowledge. Notably, algebra, the concept of 0, and many more were taken from India by the Islamic Mughal Empire.

Or how a lot of knowledge on "alchemy" was literally taken by force from Zoroastrians?

All cultures have stolen/borrowed other knowledge, and keeping records of things is forward thinking and wise, so the Muslim world has had that going for it for sure. But half the things it supposedly invented it didn't, which you'll find out if you spend a little time reading around the subjects (awfully time consuming I know).

Our culture and genetics DID make it happen you mongoloid. Our environment was hard with cold winters, so we had to think ahead. Africa doesn't have to. The Middle East did have to, but they came to different conclusions, focused around long term subsistence and what worked best in their climate. They (Afghans and Berbers especially) are a hardy people for sure, but their culture is why they are where they are. Their genetic makeup is the other side of that coin and allowed them to exploit things effectively, as we did, and as most other cultures and peoples of the world have. Except Sub-Saharan Africa.

Look at the Chinese, a similar bent to Euro's, but different culture and genetics and also different outcome, though they still manage to live in the lap of luxury, as they did in the past.
>>
>>135535563
If we had accepted peace, we would have lost our allies as we'd have abandoned them, and had no guarantees of a continuation of war down the line, except Germany would be in a monstrous position of strength, especially economically/industrially.

In an ideal world, Poland minus Prussia, Germany, and Britain, and occupied (non-socialist) France would have been bloody great.
The "EU" that would have resulted from that would have been beautiful, though could have ended much the same way this one has, truthfully.

But blaming one side for it, when the whole deal was literally down to a handful of cuntish people is retarded. It's like saying the establishment represents the people, but the people should die too...
>>
>>135536885
> "you sound like a lunatic!"
> now let me just go ahead and claim my grandfathers actions as my own and make grand generalizations about europeans in countries I've never even been to

> "your hate is cancer!"
> now let me tell you all about how i fantasize lining everyone like you against a ditch and shooting

> what's this, this guy is a little bit upset with the way the elites are experimenting with his country's demographics without permission through a democratic vote?
> "stop spewing ignorance!"
>>
File: C'mon this is amateur bait.png (199KB, 505x464px) Image search: [Google]
C'mon this is amateur bait.png
199KB, 505x464px
>>135535996
>Trump is the least popular president ever
Same polls who said Hillary was popular and had a 99% chance of winning?

If you're actually being paid for this, I'd look into whatever government programs you have that can help you m8, you'll be better off long term...
>>
>>135537514
>...fucking ignorant nazis. Id love to see how warm and fuzzy you idiots feel about hitler if any of you had actually lived back then, in Germany or Europe, and had to deal with the real ramifications of an oppressive, racist dictatorship. You are all coddled subjects of western enlightened democracy, don't you get it?In nazi Germany you wouldn't get to say the shit you all say, everything would be censored and there would be no internet, no 4chan, and no freedom of speech-you know, the thing the west enjoys so much that allows you morons to be ungrateful about our freedoms while simultaneously circle jerking about how great nazi-ism and hitler are. Grow. Up.

Here comes the obnoxious Yankee piece of shit - hell, I really love the internet for I can now tell you directly what an idiot you are!

>"real ramifications of an oppressive, racist dictatorship".

Such as citizens having work again after democracy failed them miserably and the state's gold reserves were plundered?
Very low crime rates and generally a stable society with high birth rates among women?

>
In nazi Germany you wouldn't get to say the shit you all say, everything would be censored and there would be no internet, no 4chan, and no freedom of speech-you know, the thing the west enjoys so much that allows you morons to be ungrateful about our freedoms while simultaneously circle jerking about how great nazi-ism and hitler are. Grow. Up.

Boy, he still believes that America became such a great country by itself, without starting and profiting from WWI & II.

Enjoy while the petrodollar still reigns supreme, won't be long - then you'll get a real grasp of what politics is.
>>
>>135528260
>swedish church of the latter day saints of adolf hitler
yeah they'll save you from your problems.
>>
>>135527004
Nah lad, there all munters
>>
>is coming

Mate...

>capital is completely overrun, possibly minority white
>brown muslim arab has second most important post in the country
>supergovernment that regulates everything
>police state where surveillance is everywhere and everyone is under the heel of the force
>fucking knives ban
>media completely and utterly dominated by kikes and used as a propaganda force for two different opposing sides, both controlled by kikes
>average brit is an autistic manchild who cannot cope with the outside world and needs his big brother government to do it for him (hence the existence of /britpol/ and similar threads across all 4chan boards, they need their safe space)
>all their resistance channeled into safe, harmless places such as brexit while subjugation through colonial migration and denial of freedom continues
>kikes still using it as their home base

It's gone. We're just entering final stages. Give it some time and it'll explode as something that will ultimately achieve nothing, such as rage against students or a fight between conservative and leftist whites.
>>
>>135524561
>Discussing Diversity with black co worker of mine
>Basically come to the conclusion that Diversity is a cool concept
>We both like eating ramen from the old jap dude who runs a shop downtown, Italian food, "soul" food, southern cooking, and other stuff
>However forcing multicultrism and race mixing is bad
>"Brother, the food is good but society is a shit hole now"

I think a lot of people are starting to think like that now.
>>
>>135535996
Well, since you asked:

> How the fuck would American democracy be on par with North Korea if the democrats take back power?

Let's see...
1) Flood the country with illegal immigrants, who are guaranteed to vote for the (D), and make sure that voting regulations are ignored so that all of the illegal votes ensure that no non-Democrat will ever hold office again.

2) As we saw during the DNC primary, the "chosen one" will be selected and anointed by the Democrat party without the slightest regard for the will of the people.

Enjoy that one-party dynasty.

>Btw, the democrats are definitely taking power back in 2018. Trump is the least popular president ever, and will be lucky to survive impeachment/indictment til 2020.

Too early to call, but just remember that Hillary Clinton was also 891% guaranteed to win the election, and Trump only had a -0.000001i% chance. I know because the polls told me so.

Also, for all the autistic screeching, neither Mad Maxine or anyone else has come up with the first impeachable offense to charge Trump with. They've literally got nothing. Every time they breathlessly trot out the "next big thing" that's going to throw Trump out of office it inevitably turns out to be insubstantial and/or completely fabricated.
>>
>>135524561

i have spoken of this before.
The great pendulum had reached its leftmost extent, and now it begins a long return journey. Gathering speed with every second. Each moment more of the population awakes from its slumber.
>>
>>135524561
>Even a year ago, this would have been unthinkable

lol wat? people have been openly discussing the failure of multiculti and PC culture for fucking years.
>>
>>135531106
LOL!
>>
>>135527004
lol hello MI5. Now why dont you fuck off and book someone for tweeting.

Know this. Your reputation and standing have been forever ruined by your wilful negligence in rooting out the pedo, muslims, and commies.
>>
File: ALTRIGHT MEAL.jpg (92KB, 1027x615px) Image search: [Google]
ALTRIGHT MEAL.jpg
92KB, 1027x615px
KNOW THE SIGNS
>>
File: ALTRIGHT REST.jpg (72KB, 1033x614px) Image search: [Google]
ALTRIGHT REST.jpg
72KB, 1033x614px
DON'T CROSS THE LINE
>>
>>135540843
Diversity and variety are becoming different things.
>>
>>135524669
underrated
>>
>>135532638
I lived in Brixton (London) in the 90's and a lot of what you say is true, but the situation isn't the same now. The immigrants in the past came in smaller numbers and assimilated.
This means that what millenials like to cal "multiculturism" wasn't any such thing. Eventually, all these people became more or less British, ie: 1 culture (with aditions, as you mentioned).
Now we have a dull grey totalitarian theocracy coming in huge numbers, with no intention of assimilating. In fact, they've come to take over and eradicate the culture that was here, as they have done many times in the past.
So, for the first time, we DO have multicutli.
2 separate, distinct cultures, side by side, rubbing up against each other. And the friction from this is going to start a fire, because one culture is open and welcoming and the other is just interested in how much they can undermine and subvert their hosts.
We invited gatecrashers to the party and they are busy stealing the TV set.

I don't think it's at all scary that some cities will have a minority white population in my lifetime.
But I do worry about all the churches being turned into mosques. I worry whether my grandchildren will be able to enjoy a beer, a bacon sandwich, or even something as basic as electricity. I worry that a thousand years of civilization is going to go down the pan...replaced by...what? Head banging 5 times a day for ever? Common as muck rape? Beheadings in the town square. (attendance compulsory)?
You talk as if this is just some Caribbean rasta moving in next door and freaking us all out with his rainbow hat. But the truth is that it's more like an entire Jamaican yardie gang moving in next door, selling guns and threatening to shoot the place up if we say shit.
Mixing shit with wine is always going to result in shit-flavoured wine, not wine-flavoured anything.
There's a reason the 3rd world is a shithole, and moving it here is going to have extremely predictable consequences.
>>
>>135524561
Yeah, my parents, who are quite liberal, have started to audibly show annoyance at muslims and liberal platitudes on tv.

My dad even said that white men in their 40's are the most oppressed in Britain.

Also, last week, on LBC, people were saying kick out the pakis - and these were middle class women saying this.

So, yes, I do think the people are being fed up. I do think, if all of this persists, civil war will come.
>>
>>135531858
Reapers = Jews
Husks = Pakis
Cannibals = Niggers
Banshees = Feminists
Humans = Anglos
Asari = Slavs
Turians = Germans
Salarians = Asians
Quarians = Meds

How did I do?
>>
We need to deal with our cucked police before we can begin the change.
>>
>>135535493
>Trump gets elected
>Does nothing

You know all those lefty memes of Brexit - the ones where Britain jumps out of the boat shouting 'I'm free!'? Well, they're true, for you yanks.
>>
>>135541193
>eating at restaurant
yeah let's sit out in public for no reason and get blown up by some suicide bomber or at least increase our chance by 1000%. no thanks. people are filth, give me my shitty food and i'm going home. no tips either.
>>
>>135528280
>and 20 years ago the concept of 'political correctness' hadn't been invented yet.

that was 1997, yes it had.
>>
>>135535446
He's flying the Polish flag, you ignorant twat. Google the country, ffs.
Honestly, the quality of shilling has gone down so much these days. I blame the immigrants. They may be cheap, but they have no idea how to troll properly.
>>
>>135524561

Tbh -pic related- is a great idea. This is how you demoralise the mudshits and turn them against their liberal 'allies' by forcing them to take a side between those options and by trying to subvert and fuck with them as much as possible.

If anything we need to see maximum LGBTQALDKSDLKF+++++ transkin, sissified portrayals of non-whites and especially Muslims as possible. Get them raging and angry, but in a way that forces them to pick a fight with liberals because it's against their beliefs rather than muh raycissum or muh Islamophobia. Provoke the mudshits into burning rainbow flags and holding banners up inciting murder against trannies and faggots because they'll take the bait easily.
>>
>>135541193
Oh, well. At least we make sure we spell "electronically" correctly on our childish meme attempts.
I mean...not checking your spelling on a post is one thing, but not doing it on a picture you made? What are you, a moron?
>>
>>135541147
That you really think this is possible is what's laughable to me, broseph.
>>
>>135545902
You're the one on his knees in the pic, you pea-brained idiot.
And guess what? No-one's going to come save you, because all the alpha's who would have done so got sold out (by shitstains like you) and are dead.
The only sad thing about this is that we don't get to laugh while your head is amateurishly sawn off.

That you can smirk at the people who are trying to warn you of impending catastrophe is slightly annoying. You insult us from the safety of an anonymous keyboard (while claiming thats just what we do), but your only counter argument seems to be "don't worry...I'm sure it will all work out in the end"
Read a history book, for fuck sakes. That big orange thing with stripes isn't a kitty-kat, and you can't cuddle it.
If you want to be torn apart by Islam the tiger, go ahead. But you tell me I have to let it into my home or I'm a tigerphobic cunt, and I'm going to stab you in the face with a shovel.
>>
File: img_9789.jpg (55KB, 599x394px) Image search: [Google]
img_9789.jpg
55KB, 599x394px
>>
>>135524561
looks like you're operating on a bit too much testosterone citizen.

Smoke some weed and calm that shit down or you'll be fined 10,000,000 food credits
>>
>>135524669
Noice
>>
File: 1501401708481.jpg (109KB, 604x868px) Image search: [Google]
1501401708481.jpg
109KB, 604x868px
>>135524561
Friends don't let friends Islamacize their countries.
>>
>>135527622
>1) If you use social media share intelligent sources that demolish multikulti and leftist propaganda
>2) Openly disparage SJWism with your friends and acquaintances. It all matters and helps people feel more at ease doing the same

Load of nonsense.

The origin of SJW is women, single women, male symps.

You cannot defeat arguments of people incapable of reason. There's no way to win against female groupthink, it's like trying to teach Chinese to a gorilla.
>>
>>135527004
> hurr durr let's be rapists too
Fuck, you just don't get it, do you?
As a Canadian, you should fucking know this: rape gangs are not British. There is no such thing as a "British rape gang". It is inherently un-British. That's one of the reasons why it's such a fucking problem.
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.