[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the Holocaust happen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Jews phony Holocaust.jpg (613KB, 668x855px) Image search: [Google]
Jews phony Holocaust.jpg
613KB, 668x855px
Did the Holocaust happen, /pol/? Or if it did, are the numbers inflated?
>>
>>135522119
if it didn't happen... when is it going to?
>>
File: treblinka.png (968KB, 942x520px) Image search: [Google]
treblinka.png
968KB, 942x520px
>>
>>135522119
It happened, numbers are inflated. Most people have accepted this
>>
>>135522682
THIS, I honestly made my research independently and I could not believe it when I had read it.

You think Treblinka killing and buried 900.000 people on an area of 169 967.97 m2 (go on google maps near your house and measure how ‘big’ that is for 900k people)
Then dug them all up under orders of Goebbels when they realized they were losing the war, proceeded to cremate them in a mass pit (enough heat to turn humans into ash?), then spread the combined ashes of the 900.000 people over the entire area to cover up their crimes

Jews do not allow archaeological excavations to "honor the victims", but then again we probably wouldn't find any because every single person of the 900.000 were dug up after almost 2 years of decomposition, right? Must be a perfect coverup. Or maybe there wont be that many people found because it's ridiculous to think 900.000 people in total died at Treblinka.

******Now I wont deny jewish persecution and many were probably killed, but much like cremating 1,5 million jews in 52 one-person ovens in Auschwitz and making them into human lamps is ridiculous, the same goes for this. There isn't even room in the area to bury that many people unless I'm overestimating just how much room 900.000 freaking people would take up standing even shoulder to shoulder.

Of course jews were killed by the nazis, but the people answering your questions probably didn’t look at the assets at the time, it HAS to be overestimated.

About Auschwitz my main doubt is when it comes to the cremation process, Auschwitz had 52 crematory ovens (unless wikipedia is wrong?) and it takes 20–30 minutes in a normal oven to cremate a person into ash, don’t you think it’s a little weird they would presumably GAS 2000 people at a time in these horrible mass gas rooms when they could only cremate 52 people at a time? Yeah not very optimized for mass extermination.
>>
>>135522119
Holocaust:
Isn't it weird the western leaders of all nations are so happy to have laws against denying or questioning the holocaust. Nothing else gets this kind of treatment.

Isn't it odd so many western nations have a mass hatred for Russia since ww2 and is still in effect today.

Isn't it odd the UK and USA turned on Russia after the war? The nation that saved them both from being destroyed.

I think what happened was Russian soldiers committed acts of horrible violence on the german civilians (there is actually evidence of this). The leaders of the Russian military tried to cover it up by burning bodies of the people they raped and killed.

Since the western powers didn't want this to get out they changed the facts and blamed the atrocities on the germans. Some of the influencial jews in the UK and USA found out about this coverup and used it to be all about the jews. The initial story wasn't jews it was lots of different groups.

Since the leaders didn't want this lie to be debunked they let the jews change it to fit.
>>
>>135522961
There actually was an excavation of Treblinka, and it was turned into a documentary. I don't know whether it's sad or hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuAAjrbbBiM
>>
>>135522961
169 967.97 m2 is about 412 m * 412 m, in case you're shit at spatial awareness. It sounds big on paper, but it really isn't. Most people reading this live in a large postcode
>>
>>135522119
The Holocaust never happened. It's Jew lies.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.