[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

O Chinada

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 61

File: unnamed.jpg (40KB, 479x307px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
40KB, 479x307px
Is multiracial society working well in Canada?
>>
it's not multicultural, there's only asians and white people, you need browns and blacks to qualify as multicultural
>>
File: 1590322467650.jpg (601KB, 756x751px) Image search: [Google]
1590322467650.jpg
601KB, 756x751px
GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY YOU DOG YOU TOLD ME MY HOUSE WOULD BE WORTH MORE NOW IT IS WORTH 38 PERCENT LESS. FUCK YOU WHITE MAN. YOU ALL LIE
>>
File: 1590322467653.jpg (48KB, 801x603px) Image search: [Google]
1590322467653.jpg
48KB, 801x603px
TRUDEAU IS LIAR.
"YOU'RE MONEY WILL BE SAFE IN CANADA"
LIES!!!@2!!@
>>
Everything in Canada is perfect. Unicorns roam the street farting out free healthcare for all. Vaginas tingle at the mention Justin Trudeau's name. Teens enjoy weed 5 times a day and sex change operations are encouraged for 6 year olds. It's Nirvana.
>>
>>135521276
Its not working for the Rothschilds

Chinamen integrate well and contribute to society

They need niggers and muslims to reach their goals
>>
File: FUCKINGROUNDEYEBASTARDS.png (14KB, 641x388px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINGROUNDEYEBASTARDS.png
14KB, 641x388px
>>
>>135521276
>Is multicultural society working well in Canada?
Sure is. I can have Indian, Mexican, Chinese, Israeli, middle-eastern and American food within a few blocks of my house.

Italian rap is fucking awesome.

谢谢
>>
>>135521953
>Italian rap is fucking awesome.

SOMALI RETROSYNTH REGGAE HAS NO EQUAL
>>
>>135521276

i wouldn't say so. two quick examples

canadian government would rather help out syrians rather than first nation members. the canadian government loves playing the part of humanitarians without actually implementing it at home.

it is impossible to buy a home in vancouver due to the influx of corrupt chinese money. reminder: the people who made their riches in china did so off the backs of poor bastards.

they suck up to those parasites so much they have the temerity to fly the chinese flag at city hall

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/vancouver-city-hall-chinese-flag-1.3789155
>>
>>135521276
who are the real Canadians though?
>>
>>135522138
Archive
https://archive.is/AsoO0
>>
>>135521953
你们加拿大人很笨。
>>
>>135522165
the scottish
>>
>>135521408
Maybe where you are, we have tons of niggers here. Also by browns I'm guessing you don't mean poos, cause we've had a lot of poos for a while now.
>>
>>135521876
Provincial government limiting foreign speculators. is making Trudeau look good.

>>135522048
I must admit there are no Somalis around here. But I'll check it out.

>>135522230
Cheap insult. BTW I just use google translate so relax on the chinese.
>>
>>135522400
POINT BY POINT REBUTTALS... PRO MULTCULTISM

YOU ARE WHITELEFTIST SHILL. YOU'RE GOVERNMENT PAY YOU TO LIE ABOUT THINGS BEING GOOD TO STEAL MONEY FROM MEN LIKE ME.
>>
>>135521408
theres tons of pakis and blacks where i live. white people are a visible minority no doubt, whenever I see one they're usually cucked and soulless, its pretty frightening.
>>
EVERYONE, CANADA IS LYING AGAIN. THEY SAY ECONOMY DOING GOOD BUT THAT IS LIES TO JUSTIFY MAKE THE RATES GO UP. TRUDEAU GOVERNMENT IS VAMPIRE, HOUSING IS THEIR FANG TO DRAIN YOUR BLOOD.
>>
>>135521276
Nobody gives a shit about canada
>>
>>135522138
>canadian government would rather help out syrians
Well it's now up to them to get a job. Looks like it's actually happening. BTW, about half of the 20,000 refugees from Syria were sponsored by private charitable (mostly Christian) organizations.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/this-syrian-refugee-found-work-in-canada-wants-the-same-for-others-1.4094629

>>135522547
You know nothing about me. You're just a loud mouth idiot.
Can't wait to see my next shill pay cheque.

>>135522877
Thank-you.
>>
>>135522958
Oups that's 40,000 so about 20,000 were sponsored by private community funded orgs.
>>
yes, but our trick to defang minorities is 'celebrate other cultures' and in so doing subtly remove aspects we don't like
what we end up with is a lot of different restaurants and clothes, and everyone acting like they're white
>>
>>135522958
YOU ARE SHILL.CHINESE FOREIGN OFFICE WARNED US ABOUT YOU NOW. YOU SPIN WEB OF LIES TO DEFEND YOUR MASTERS

>The Bank of Canada’s next opportunity to raise its key rate is in September
http://globalnews.ca/news/3631883/canada-gdp-may-2017-interest-rate-hike/

RATES GO UP, PEOPLE GO BUST. CHEN LOSES MORE VALUE ON HOME.
>>
>>135521276

canada sucks dick. if it isnt a muslim, it's a commie faggot around every corner.
>>
>>135523313
No replies until you fix your cap-lock.
>>
>>135523493
KEEP ME POSTED.
>>
Multiculturalism goes great in Canada. Only quebec is a parasite just look at the mosque massacre they did. We need to wipe out the french so we live in peace with our muslims and chinese friends.
>>
>>135523413
This, anyone who is still proud of this country must have a sub 80 iq.
>>
>>135523623
QUEBEC IS EVIL THEY MUST BE CRUSHED. THEY CALL ME PINGPONG CHINGCHONG AND THREW SNOW
>>
Its really easy to find out. Go to Toronto and its suburbs and see for yourself. It feels entirely artificial and manufactured. Its a souless consumer wasteland being filled with immigrants. People are moved around like cattle to buy overpriced junk , work, go into debt and pay insane taxes etc. Theres no culture whatsoever, its just lemmings running in circles while helping
to fill the coffers of the elite. Then theres the crime and gangs which is getting worse cause you can't have niggers without crime.
>>
File: trumpomatic.jpg (226KB, 900x676px) Image search: [Google]
trumpomatic.jpg
226KB, 900x676px
>>135523413
What are you then?
>>
>>135523797
>What are you then?
YOU NEED THIS INFO TO MAKE YOUR NEXT ATTACK ON HIM. WHITE LEFT SHILL.
>>
Get comfy and relaxed with mainland Chinese immigrants some time.

They're perfectly happy to tell you that they are going to make Canada a Chinese nation. They barely even feel worried about admitting it. They might give you a "sorry that you're fucked" look if they like you.
>>
>>135521853
You're thinking of the Japanese. Chinese "people" do neither.
>>
>>135523797
>embracing multiculture and sucking muslim cock means we are redpilled

lmao you are insane.

Old stock Canadians are descended from the British, native, and french if you have to ask. Fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>135521276
still whiter than USA
>>
>>135523675
Does it matter what IQ Canada has? It's democracy so the majority of idiots win.
>>
>>135521276

It's not wise to make such inquiries, anon.

It's not like the Canadian people have a choice, so it's best not to disturb their minds with such troubling questions.

Canada must take in tens of millions of people in the upcoming decades or else it will not be able to grow its economy, or have a chance at being a major player in world politics. That's the reality, so you better start liking it because that's what the future is going to be like.
>>
>>135524024
>Does it matter what IQ Canada has?
>>
whats the deal with asians and canada?

how easy is to immigrate in the leaf country?
>>
>>135524024
It matters because if you think the country is something to be proud of then you are pretty retarded. Which is what I was saying, hence why you missed the point. Because you are dumb.
>>
File: torontomostwanted2017.jpg (511KB, 795x968px) Image search: [Google]
torontomostwanted2017.jpg
511KB, 795x968px
>>135521408
there are tons of brown and blacks in canada,
>>
>>135523989
>Sucking muslim cock
How about Italians Catholics, Vietnamese Buddhists and especially all those vegans? Canada was founded by lumberjacks and, carnivores. All vegetarians and those who don't cut tree must leave.
>>
>>135524384
What the fuck do catholics have to do with anything? There is a reason the pope doesn't come to canada retard.
>>
>>135524146
Well I'm very proud of Canada and being a Canadian. You should to. We elect governments every 4 years, being Canadian is forever. Stop hating Canada because you don't like the current government. It make you look like a pathetic moron to the rest of the world.
>>
>>135524523
>It make you look like a pathetic moron to the rest of the world.

...A FEMALE
>>
>>135524523
Define a Canadian for me. You can't answer, because we have lost our way.
>>
>>135524523
What if I told you that democracy in a country of idiots is the same thing as dictatorship?
>>
>>135524063
need to invest $1 million to immigrate to leaf country, thus plenty of rich from china come and park their money in canada.
>>
File: tenor.gif (2MB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
2MB, 220x220px
>>135524499

>>135524638
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRI-A3vakVg
>>
I live in Newfoundland. Which is almost entirely white. So, its working well here!
>>
Ultimately it's the same tragedy of white guilt that's playing out globally.

What they truly believe is that if they fill the country with browns then eventually you'll have a huge country filled with people who don't see color and who agree with all of their ethnically suicidal notions.

The people they want to bring in don't believe this silly white bullshit for one second. If the country becomes majority brown or yellow then the new overlords will instantly act to protect their people. White liberal guilt policies will have erased the people who believe in them from history.
>>
ZjrJ5LCl

HAS A SMELLY GASH
>>
>>135524654
That would be an insult to the USA.
>>
>>135524792
Catholics were banned from the empire because they tried to kill the royal family.

A canadian is a servant of the empire and the crown. PERIOD.
>>
>>135524931
are you trolling me boy?
>>
>>135524928
It's an insult to all Western countries in 2017
>>
Fuck no we are divided as hell.
My high school was majority non-white and the Muslims stuck with each other, Koreans mostly stuck to each other and the slavs stuck mostly to each other and there was barely any intermingling.
Multiculturalism is literally policy for less white people and replacing Canadian culture, kids care more about soccer and basketball then hockey or even baseball.
>>135524226
>all are nonwhite
>some are muslims
>but white islamaphobes are the real problem!
Fuck Toronto, I hate living in this shithole cant wait to leave once I get my JD
>>135521853
>Chinamen integrate well
Not the current crops we're getting. All Orientals are trash now.
>>135521953
Wow and I can have the same in any urban space in a white country too!
Honestly please fuck off pastanigger.
>>135522138
Canadian taxpayers give billions to first nations every year, the problem is corrupt band leaders taking all the money and basically acting as mini Robert Mugabe as they live in luxury while their peoples live in waste
Canadian government have become the pinnacle Robin Hood antagonist role playing faggots
>>135522165
British and French who've been here since confederation and before, everyone else is an immigrant.
>>135523675
Im proud of the Canada before 1967, Im not proud of the past 50 years of globalist faggotry thats ruined this country.

Honestly Canada needs to be coup'd and non-whites who've come here post-1980 need to be sent back including the children and idiots who married into them. Canada will never be white again until we cull the Asian and African population.
>>
Man, if I had to name one continent that really just does it for me, there's no question which one I'd pick: Asia. It just drives me wild. I know that a lot of my friends still don't get it, and I've gotten my share of glares from ex-girlfriends, but you know what? It's their loss. They're more than welcome to their Europes and North Americas. That just leaves more Asia for me.
>>
>>135525178
No I'm not, a Canadian is a clown, and perverted mirror image of an american, a husk. A canadian is nothing because we have forgotten our past and abandoned the empire that made us.

You didn't even know why catholics aren't popular in commonwealth countries. You don't even know your past.

You are like a samurai without a master, a gay fucked up ronin, masturbating to trannies and eating out of the multicult garbage can.

Sort your shit out traitor.
>>
>>135521601
I love how the chinks always get into a housing bubble 10 years too late. Enjoy the crash slanty eye hicks
>>
>>135524806
>almost
Glad you're not actively chasing out the remaining non-whites. Must be because they are contributing to the communities and living peaceful lives.

>>135525180
That's what my father would say.

>>135525226
Canada is a democracy. You're not happy with it, change it or move the fuck out. Stop whining about how this was better or that was better. It's all fucking bullshit. Canada was built by everyone who became a Canadian and worked to make it what it is. Not just the few who settled it.
Canadian youth (whites especially) need to get off their entitled butts and get to fucking work.
>>
>>135521408
I live in the nations capitol, and there's black/brown people everywhere, if you get on a bus the ratio to non-white/white is like 3-1~
>>
>>135525604
FUCKYOU. YOU TOLD ME CANADA WAS SAFE FOR MONEY. "COME TO CANADA BUY HOUSE MAKE YOU MONEY" "CHEN YOU HAVE TO BE MENTA ILLNES NOT TO BUY HOUSE IN GTA"... 600K SINCE MARCH. I AM SHAME OF MY FAMILY.
>>
>>135522355
There are no niggers here
There are no chinks here
There are no Arabs here

Only white people where I live.
Also we conveniently put out indians in a reserve far in the bush.
>>
>>135525226

This guy gets it. Anyone who thinks the chinese make for good immigrants should spend a few hours at UofT or Scarborough Town Center and see for yourself how unfriendly and unassimilated these people are.
>>
>>135522138
>it is impossible to buy a home in vancouver due to the influx of corrupt chinese money
>they suck up to those parasites so much they have the temerity to fly the chinese flag at city hall

The real story is corrupt Chinese money buying provincial and city-level politicians to institute Chink-friendly policies. If we had anything approaching an actual press anymore this would be one of the the biggest stories in Canada - literally a foreign nation implementing their agenda in Canada by buying Canadian politicians.
>>
>>135525388
Sorry to break it to you but the empire that made us is long gone my fiend. Best you deal with it and move forward. Otherwise you'll just be in the way.

You can be nostalgic "but muh feelings so fuck the world" isn't a positive attitude.
>>
>>135524792
>using an inaccurate beer commercial to prove a point
Your a fucking retard.
Canadians from the start were peoples loyal to Britain and pioneers who took a barren wasteland and shaped grand cities and railways that went from Atlantic to Pacific, people who lived off the land and worked together hard like a hardened regiment and kept our British and Christian values throughout the times and prided ourselves on working together rather then working separate to fulfill our goals and accomplish great feats from building what once was the worlds tallest freefalling structure to liberating Holland in WWII.
Now Canadian identity is shit on by globalists like the UN and their cronies in government who use us as an experiment for creating a multicultural slave class while saying that "Canada was always multicultural" when there was only British, French and Native. Government does not want to integrate people into Canadian culture, they want to integrate them into an institutional ideology formulated over the past 70 years for the sole purpose of keeping the rich richer and all of us poorer and licking their fucking asses.
The sooner we take this country back the better.
>>
>>135525658
And you're still alive? Canada wins.
>>
>>135525758

why don't you just illegally rent your house out to 6 or 7 tenets like the rest of your people do
>>
What does it mean to be Canadian?

Easy. Fill out form, pay money, have entry in government computer. Now you Canadian.

Sickening.
>>
>>135525854
Sorry to break it to you, but whatever the nu-canadian is, is a fucked up retard with no identity or honour.

The empire WILL return, and we will conquer the planet and kill all traitors and enemies. Your seed will be put to the sword.
>>
>>135521408
Found the non-Canadian.
>>
I live in a prairie city and multiculturalism is fine here. Its only actually the whites and natives that make up most of the crime. The visible minorities are usually well off and contribute to society.

I can see why people from the outside looking in would think multiculturalism is a bad thing but Canada is the shining example of it working successfully. Probably due to the fact that we've been multicultural from the very start with the Indigenous, English and French.
>>
>>135526003
I AM MAN OF MY FAMILY. I AM ALWAYS TO BE LEGIT AND HONOURABLE. I PAY ALL TAXES I WEAR BLUE JAYS HAT, I DRINK TOM HORTONS, I FOLLOW LAW I WISH I WAS HOSER... AND TRUDEAU REPAYS ME BY FUCKING ME.

MY FAVORITE UNCLE LOSED 700K ON 3 HOMES SINCE MARCH!
>>
>>135525653
I have no reason to be mad at immigrants here. Mind you, places like Europe I do no 100% agree with how they are confronting immigration problems. Newfoundland is an island that has harsh weather so its not a destination for many people. Other than tourists.
>>
>>135526227
It didn't work in the past and it won't work in the future. The future of multiculturalism is multinational.
Watch the Aboriginals succeed and take 1/3 of our land with them.
>>
>>135525947
>The sooner we take this country back the better.
And how do you manage to do this? Resurrect Elizabeth 1st and Henry IV so they can re-establish their colony?

>>135526339
That i agree with you. Europe was literally invaded with no plans to deal with the migrants. That was bound to cause conflicts.
>>
>>135526121
That is just not true friend.
>>
File: 1497727736221.jpg (330KB, 865x528px) Image search: [Google]
1497727736221.jpg
330KB, 865x528px
>>135526268
>I DRINK TOM HORTONS

kek
>>
Anyone else leaving Canada ASAP? This place is beyond saving.

Fly-over US looks good to me. Strong Germanic stock in the North-West.
>>
>>135526486
IT GETS WORSE EVERY YEAR
>>
>>135526486
Too bad that map is inaccurate. It doesn't show the illegal immigrants coming to Canada from the US to flee Trump.

>>135526514
Move to Germany. Cologne is probably best for you. In 5 years you'll be perfectly integrated. They love immigrants on top of it.
Avoid Japan. You'll never fit in.

Unless you're contemplating moving to heaven sooner than planned.
>>
>>135525653
Canada is not a democracy when every single political party has the same interests in mind and works for UN globalist institutions instead of the wellbeing of the Canadian people. Canada had an identity before every Prime Minister after Diefenbaker robbed it from us and replaced it with a forced love for Chinese colonialism, hypersexual degeneracy and Islam along with other beliefs that go against our Christian culture. Ive been poor and ive seen what this country does to its "beloved multicultural newcomers" which is work them like dogs in the machine of minimum wage slave labor while making Bay Street executives richer and richer. Rising number of laborers in an age of automation does not FUCKING WORK AND NEVER HAS WORKED. Government cronies basically only want more profit, they are business runners not public servants and by that merit they have built a foundation of cancer which everyone who's come since then has helped to formulate.
Does that mean that people coming now can't be proud in the old Canada? No, but "integration practices" clearly arent fucking doing what they SHOULD be doing.
>Canadian youth (whites especially) need to get off their entitled butts and get to fucking work.
Go back to tumblr you fucking non-white faggot.
>>135526227
Because the immigrants who go to the prairies outside of Alberta are those who want to work and at least in the countryside they see the true character of a Canada old.
However once you urbanize this won't be the case.
>>135526455
Make our own fucking parties or get into military power and stage a coup. Hell even a civilians coup would be alright with me, just anything from this nightmare we've entered ourselves into.
>>
>>135526701
and how will a blond hair blue eyed man integrate into unwashed muslim hordes?

i'll stick with white US states where i won't be jailed for GTKRWN
>>
>>135526703
>when every single political party has the same interests
So you want a system of government where only you gets to decide because you're always right and the majority is always wrong.
Got it.

Again, that ship has left the port 200 years ago. Looks like you've been left behind. Since it's a democracy, please go and run for elections. I'm sure with the interwebs and 4chan you'll get some help. Don't forget shill money.
>>
File: 1495141015389.png (1MB, 1000x1211px) Image search: [Google]
1495141015389.png
1MB, 1000x1211px
friendly reminder that Canada was always an implicitly huwhite nation
>>
In Australia our politicians have started breeding with the Chinese, creating our future hybridized HAPA ruling class!
>>
>>135526947
Trump doesn't want illegal immigrants. Best option is to get a green card. Find a job in the US and get sponsored because you have exceptional and unique skills.

>>135527066
>was always
is no more.
>>
>>135527030
He is saying that every party supports mass immigration and the dissolution of old values. Are you mentally retarded? It isn't about raising the population, it's about replacing white Canadians. If they needed cheap workers, they would just make it cheaper to have babies.

Fucking nu-canadians man.
>>
>>135527186
SUPERCRIMINALS
>>
>>135527235
>Fucking nu-canadians man.
THEY SAY THINGS LIKE 'SO' AND 'GOT IT'
>>
>>135521276
The French and the English despise one another
So no
>>
I can tell you first hand that civic nationalism will never work. It's the most bluepilled cuck ideology.
>>
>>135527194
The Canadian is implicitly white. Always will be.

Canada no longer exists physically - what remains is some kind of mongrel infested, post-ethnic, post-Canadian territory. Which will be Balkanized in a matter of decades into true nations defined by ethnic lines.
>>
File: detroit.jpg (123KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
detroit.jpg
123KB, 600x401px
>>135524226
Imagine being able to live in a city WITHOUT shitskins?

Wouldn't that be fucking awesome?

Too bad there isn't a single city in North America not TAINTED by subhumans.
>>
>>135527560
>subhumans
I AM YOUR SUPERIOR YOU DUMB NUTS. YOU'RE ARE SO DUMB YOU LET ME IN.
>>
>>135527030
>So you want a system of government where only you gets to decide because you're always right and the majority is always wrong.
Except when your forced to choose a party and they all have globalist anti-canada sentiment in mind then how is that saying that Canadians consent to it?
Honestly the only simple minded one is you, all i wish for is representation but if government blocks representation then they lose their ability to govern in a state of order.
>>135527722
Shut the fuck up already you commie fucking shitposter
>>
>>135521276
No its not working. Please invade us canadiacucks, we want to be americans and have all the freedoms and wealth that comes with the us constitution. You can genocide undesirables, don't worry.
>>
>>135527560
Have you ever left Toronto? Here in Maritime/Atlantic its fantastic. Move out of the cities friend.
>>
>>135527506
Recently I've begun to think Australia is going to experience some kind of 'soft-balkanization'.
We don't want the entire country to be a giant Melbourne and are trying to figure out how to stop & reverse this shit.
The consensus is forming around letting WA & QLD 'do their own thing'.
The multicultural mess is going to be dumped in Melbournes lap since they were in charge of the blunder.
>>
>>135528346
press F

no nation is strong enough to withstand multi-racialism
>>
>>135527235
Agreed. Let's have more children. Problem is, whites are so egoistic today they don't want children because that's going to lower their standard of living. 200 years ago, the church pretty much imposed they ways and not having at least 12 kids was seen as a serious problem.

So you want the federal government step in and force families (whites?) to have at least 12 kids? That would be great.

>>135527506
So you give up? Ok. Now what? You'll be forever complaining about it?

>>135527927
>Except when your forced to choose a party
Who forces you? Please enlighten me.
>>
>>135528964
YOUR A PISSY LITTLE BITCH.
>>
File: canada allegory.jpg (363KB, 2600x1561px) Image search: [Google]
canada allegory.jpg
363KB, 2600x1561px
lol at alarmist pussies scared of non-Whites

am Canadian, and yes it is working

I grew up in a 99% 1st-gen immigrant neighbourhood

I went to schools that were approximately 90% immigrant for all my life, and not particularly rich either

my neighbours, friends, girlfriends, coworkers are all from different places and it's absolutely fucking fine.

Never once have I been robbed, mugged, looked at wrong from non-Whites/immigrants, and I'm white

Multiculturalism is 100% a fucking strength here, and barbaric scum like the Shafias deserve the worst for trying to fuck it over

Just because your weak acne ridden asses aren't able to fuck anyone that isn't your sister, much less a woman/man of the various heritages we have in this country, doesn't mean "muh brown ppl are stealing our women >:("

ask me anything abt my experience if you don't believe me, this is not bait
>>
>>135528964
I want the government to provide a subsidy for couples who have children, so they can purchase baby food or provide free day care.

That's why I voted ndp this year in b.c. because they were the only party who promised those things.
>>
>>135528964
>So you give up? Ok. Now what? You'll be forever complaining about it?
No, I'm moving. Why would I complain from a white state?

I'd rather not have my kids grow up in some multi-racial shithole. It's likely that my grandkids will be minorities in Canada if I stay here.

The Jews that left Germany were the smart ones.
>>
>>135529123
shut up chink retard
>>
>>135529323
drink less mountain dew inbred cunt I'm a White immigrant
>>
>>135528947
Normies here have started doing a double-take.
The explosion of house prices and immigration (esp Asian) has them questioning the narrative.
>>
>>135529364
I don't drink pop, and I'm not inbred either (quarter native)
>>
>>135529123
You're a typical Canadian. It's working for me as well.

>>135529175
Agreed.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3626888/canada-child-care-cost-imf/

>>135529232
Whatever makes you happy.
>>
File: chinese handsome man-.jpg (326KB, 3165x2374px) Image search: [Google]
chinese handsome man-.jpg
326KB, 3165x2374px
>>135529123
>this is not bait
>>
>>135529364
be more specific faggot
t.balkannigger
>>
>>135529175
That's just going to make the wrong sort of folk have kids you idiot.
>>
>>135529687
The only "white" immigrants we get are wops and ukranians. But neither of those are gay kool-aid drinkers, so it's probably a larping chink.
>>
File: 1494694804235.jpg (32KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
1494694804235.jpg
32KB, 600x574px
>>135521717
>trusting white people
>muh high east asian iq
>>
>>135529451

>The empire WILL return, and we will conquer the planet and kill all traitors and enemies. Your seed will be put to the sword.

do you have a job? a family? friends? or do you just LARP Empire fantasies online all day?

pray tell where in this country do you live to have an idea of Canadian society being dysfunctional to this point?

also how much of a cuck are you to praise the EMPIRE that established institutional sexual assault factories to rape your native ancestors

>>135529507

only on this neet board is Canada somehow a MULTIKULTI wasteland

fuck off I love being able to work live fuck and enjoy life with people from everywhere in a society of laws and w/ solid economic opportunities

>>135529687
east euro
>>
>>135526486
kek Argentina
>>
>>135529924
>>muh high east asian iq
TFW TOO SMART NOT TO CHEAT
>>
>>135529927
Nice strawman, I have a job, car, house, wife, baby on the way. What do you have?
>>
>>135521276
No, not that there is anything wrong with culture but it basically goes
>Asians don't talk to whites, latino's, blacks or arabs
>Arabs don't talk to asians, latinos or blacks
>Africans don't talk to Asians, whites, latinos or blacks
>Whites don't talk to anyone who isn't white, unless they are in IT
>East Indians don't talk to arabs, blacks, latinos or africans

etc. Groups just split up, speak their own language, and talk to people similar to them. You just end up with a bunch of small minority communities, that tend to be poor and are managed bad.
>>
>>135521276
As a canadian born chink, no it isnt. I live in scarborough and place is pretty much new china. Buses filled with chinks only speaking chinese and sometimes I see chinks arguing in chinese to the driver. Its so infuriating to see the chinkification of this place but Im a self loathing chink so I dont speak for others
>>
File: image.jpg (346KB, 1200x731px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
346KB, 1200x731px
What I want to know is why you people complain and live in cities?
>>
>>135529927
also
>catholic schools were made by the empire

WRONG
>>
>>135529810
>the wrong sort of folk
There's no such thing in Canada.

>>135529927
>Canada somehow a MULTIKULTI wasteland
4chan /pol/ when talking about Canada's problems it's mostly fiction and at best fake news.

>>135530140
Did you learn Chinese? You know it's not illegal to speak other languages. Some people even learn Chinese French and Spanish. Given them a few generations and they'll be just like you.
>>
>>135530363
Canada is ok, but it's about to go off a cliff with uncontrolled immigration. We don't take in skilled immigrants anymore. It's all pakis, niggers and retards coming in if you haven't noticed.
>>
>>135530507

I'd argue our national debt will do more to pull us off the cliff. It's not just immigration, it's increased spending on everything.
>>
File: Ottawa winter.jpg (633KB, 1600x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Ottawa winter.jpg
633KB, 1600x1060px
>>135529840
confirmed basement dwelling larper

there are other euro immigrants here that arent italian and ukrainians, I'm one of those

>>135530065
legit WHERE the fuck do you people live? Hérouxville?

Where are these fantasies of ghettoization real for you?

I'm White, my best friends are Chinese, Viet, Arab, and Haitian

as a general rule, it works REALLY FUCKING WELL

maybe there are issues, absolutely. Canadian society seems to know how to fix it, and I trust we will

>>135530363
good to know rational people on this board exist

Of course there are issues, as in every other society. Canada is far from perfect. But of ALL THINGS, our successfull multiculturalism is really not something you can whine about

There's a reason even the CPC doesn't really mention muh immigrants THAT much, cuz even the fucking conservatives know its fine

>>135530507
>We don't take in skilled immigrants anymore. It's all pakis, niggers and retards coming in if you haven't noticed.

lol source
>>
>>135530579
I think we should bring in conscription for all 18 yr olds, and have them do public works projects like hydro dams or build more villages. Then we need more doctors.

We can't really bring back manufacturing, so we are kind of fucked because we have no sectors to profit from aside from service sector (tourism, cooking) which aren't real jobs.

Conscription would also help to unify the youth and curb racism.
>>
>>135530652
>spergs out with wall of text

tl;dr
>>
>>135530843
>I think we should bring in conscription for all 18 yr olds, and have them do public works projects like hydro dams or build more villages. Then we need more doctors.

I agree desu

but my previous point wasn't a wall of text it's like a few sentences read it
>>
>>135530065
haahhahaha it's like you're living in a fucking HS drama.
none of that shit is true in either of the provinces I've lived in (BC/ON)
>>
>>135530912
not reading your gay shit sorry
>>
>>135530652

Sure, some of my friends were too. But that doesn't mean I talk to the communities of Chinese that only speak Chinese for 2 generations. No one does, except the Chinese.

For every 1 or 2 people you talk too, there are thousands that don't speak English.
>>
>>135521601
>>135521717
>>135521876
>>135522048
>>135522547
>>135522840
>>135523313
>>135523592
>>135523704
>>135523883
>>135524057
>>135524627
>>135524813
>>135525758
>>135526268
>>135526637
>>135527272
>>135527331
>>135527722
>>135529059
>>135529633
>>135530001

Seems like legit psychotic chink ranting. His family scammed millions out of other insect-like chinese, brought it to canada and tried to buy a bunch of real estate.

Now that the market is crashing, since every scumfuck retard like him and his family tried the same thing, they will lose everything.
>>
File: 1498376010770.gif (476KB, 220x110px) Image search: [Google]
1498376010770.gif
476KB, 220x110px
>>135529927

If this is the state of the average Canadian, you guys are truly fucked lmao
>>
>>135521276
Not really. Areas are getting segregated based on nationality. Almost everyone who lives on my street is white for instance.

Go to Kennedy-Woodbine/7, it is almost all Asian
>>
>>135531056
>For every 1 or 2 people you talk too, there are thousands that don't speak English.

at this point it's anecdote v anecdote

all I know is that in Mtl, you'd be hard-pressed to grow up and live without like 70%+ of your friends being non-White/immigrant

in the early 2000s primary schools were already like 60% non White, now it's ridiculously higher like 90% immigrant/non-White

and the thing is, as long as we keep doing what we do, offering solid opportunities and safety net, it will never be a problem

>>135531049
suit yourself

>>135531114
you have an argument against it or you're just LARPing a 14/88 fantasy
>>
>>135531388

I've lived through the effects of uncontrolled population from Asia, no new knowledge can be extrapolated from dialogue with you, all that is left to do is point and laugh at fags like you who will be in for the rudest wake up call of their lives because of how deep in the sand your head is buried
>>
>>135531517
cool so no new argument just some fantasy about Aus being a wasteland from Asian immigration?

alright I get your vibe fuck off pls
>>
File: A.jpg (277KB, 781x724px) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
277KB, 781x724px
>>135530507
>We don't take in skilled immigrants anymore
Oh yes we do. Many companies looking for welders. No Canadian available. Do some research.

>>135530652
>fucking conservatives know its fine
It's more than fine. We have no choice otherwise companies will move out where they can get skilled workers.

>>135531517
Laughing at flags is what this board is all about.
>>
>>135531693
> Doesn't post any sources, just says "do sum reeserch faggut, lul"
>>
>>135521408
only whites and few rare natives anywhere around me
{plz god preserve this}
>>
>>135521739
didn't nirvana kill himself
>>
>>135531623
>>135531693
Justin Trudeau please just leave. Go back to /b/ this is policitically incorrect. Towing the ruling party's line isn't exactly cutting edge, so I'm going to stop you right there and say, fuck off faggot ass retards.

Fuck you, eat shit.
>>
>>135531965
when you're proud of living in the regions that produce 2% of Canada's GDP and 0% of its relevance

I mean it's cool to like being a rural person but lol using to LARP racist fantasies
>>
>>135531388
>at this point it's anecdote v anecdote

>all I know is that in Mtl, you'd be hard-pressed to grow up and live without like 70%+ of your friends being non-White/immigrant

OK, being "Not White" has nothing to do with Multiculturalism.
If everyone is speaking the same language, dressing the same, doing the same activities that is NOT evidence of multulturalism, that means the opposite is true.
Forcing them to become western-European culture works.
You don't know Arabic, you don't know Chinese. You don't eat real Chinese food, you don't celebrate Islamic Holidays... you are not multicultural, and your friends are just conforming to our culture.
>>
>>135532220
Trudeau is a PoS lib idiot that only got elected because looks and dynasty connections and "haha le gay marriage hahah socks haha ;)"

and multiculturalism is still one of Canada's GREATEST strengths

I know this kind of opinion might confuse your head so take your time in processing it
>>
>>135531868
http://www.immigration.ca/welder/

Remember that we still have to offer jobs to Canadians first. Only if none are available then you can employ immigrants.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/skilled-labour-shortage-could-cost-b-c-billions-report-says-1.3895799

But I might be giving you fake news so best you do your own research.
>>
>>135531096
>they will lose everything.
WRONG. WE WILL RAISE THE RENTS TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSSES. IT WILL TAKE TIME TO EARN BACK. IT ISN'T CRASHING STOP SAYING THAT YOU MAKE IT CRASH.
>>
>>135532228
I live in the nickle capital of the world and it happens to be white a snow so far
>>
File: justin.jpg (47KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
justin.jpg
47KB, 625x415px
>>135532220
I'm just another proud Canadian. Justin is doing pretty good but I'm not him.
>>
>>135523906
Time to start letting them know that's not happening by culling all Chinese colonists especially the ones that give you that look!
>>
>>135531623
Anglos aren't going to lose territory to Chinese demographic invasion mate. You're playing with fire. Canadian annons are already talking about the balkanization of CANADA. Australia is no where near that level of pissed off yet.

I've been watching the mood of leaf-threads for 18 months and they are fucking pissed.
The banter & jokes are gone, it's almost all anger.
>>
File: diversity_is_strength.jpg (125KB, 942x1200px) Image search: [Google]
diversity_is_strength.jpg
125KB, 942x1200px
>>135521276
DIVERSITY IS CANADA'S STRENGTH!!!!
>>
>>135532604

Yeah, this isn't good.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/decades-deficits-morneau-1.3923060

Doing everything you can to please everyone sounds great, but we can't afford it.
>>
>>135532390
I'm old enough to know that in my time, nothing has changed except less white people in the cities.

I don't see one strength to multiculture except less "canadians". It's like the other people say, there is no assimilation going on, just white provinces being made up of less whites. Until no whites at all.

But hey it's a good thing!
>>
>>135522265
As a scottish, I agree 100%.

Unfortunately I married a flip, now kids are halfbreeds.

Feels good man!
>>
>>135521276

Wouldn't know, I live in Newfoundland
>>
File: canadian_bottoms.png (638KB, 720x603px) Image search: [Google]
canadian_bottoms.png
638KB, 720x603px
>>135523999
>filled with a bunch of self-loathing marxist loving faggots
wow great
>>
File: the chinese effect.png (48KB, 480x450px) Image search: [Google]
the chinese effect.png
48KB, 480x450px
>>135531693
>>135531623

let me give you a succinct insight into the problems your country is about to face

socialist systems only work in high trust societies, Australia had full employment until the 1970s, and it was only a change in policy (((coincidentally))) around the same time that the White Australia Policy was destroyed that got rid of it and people began to abuse the social safety nets we have in this country including healthcare and welfare. we have laws that only allow 20 hours of part time work for student visa migrants, but these chinks come and work tutoring on the side and doing cash money jobs to avoid tax and sending it over seas, I do not even need to bring into this discussion chinese economic subterfuge

when I was younger I was not on welfare while studying but every, every single immigrant I knew was. my housemate I knew at my age was also on welfare, some are now in their late 20's and still on welfare. this was anywhere from $400-800 a fortnight depending on how well they could jew the system. my peer was on $560 So imagine this, all of the immigrants milking the government approximately $20,000 a year and this is not including any health care benefits. te he who is paying for this? people like you with a smile on their faces

The youth can't find work so they have no choice but to get gib me dats. It was impossible for me to find any kind of work whats so ever. This includes washing dishes.
>>
>>135532928
>>135531693
>>135531623

a lot of lefties cite economic boons as an argument for multiculturalism, so they promote the idea of wanting to invite immigrants to increase the amount of cheap labor cost for companies, that labor will lower wages but increase overall economic productivity by having more goods and services at a cheaper price. that results in taxing those companies to make money off of the increased goods being sold and redistribute the tax money down to poor people who earn lower wages so that the poor can now afford those cheaper goods, and when we have too many poor unskilled laborers flooding the country for post industrial service economy to handle you have to reeducate those hordes of poor migrants to code software and learn higher trades. you either lack the mental faculties to see how quickly a plan like that will turn into brazil 2.0 or you are delusional, objectively one of the two
>>
>>135530652

Did you ever think that maybe your personal experiences aren't shared by everyone else and how you've been effected by immigrant communities cant be extropolated to the majority of the population?
>>
>>135532617
I guess you don't have an Asian qt girlfriend.

>>135532753
Well the US isn't doing much better but at least we have a liberal government. Why do conservatives increase spending each time they're in power is crazy. Plus they put the country in such bad shape economically that it will take decades to resolve it (by liberals). Just look at Alberta. People we so upset with conservatives, they elected the NDP. Unless economy gets better, they will elect them again even with a unified right.
>>
File: asdas.jpg (57KB, 525x503px) Image search: [Google]
asdas.jpg
57KB, 525x503px
Didnt you fags sell all of your gold to pay for shitskins?
>>
>>135532928
>>135532968
tl;dr

Summarize dude.

>>135533156
Our economy isn't based on gold. So no.
>>
>>135533337
U ARE SHILL
>>
>>135533083

I don't know. And I don't care.
Trudeau has doubled (or more) the spending of the previous conservative Government. Ontario is a disaster as well under the Liberals.

No, Alberta fell apart because the oil prices dropped so low the tar sands weren't profitable. The Tar Sands were also tariffed and that money went to a lot of other provinces. But the NDP there have also been bad, they'll be back blue next election no doubt about it.

With this much national debt, our economy probably won't get much better. I imagine we'll just get more and more "free shit" from the Government, while they crack down on capitalism and try to make it a socialist state.

Trump at least addresses that overspending the US is a real problem, part of the reason he bailed on the Paris Accord. Trudeau doesn't even get it, he just thinks Canada has unlimited free money. Even our people have some of the largest personal debts in the world.

We are a third world country borrowing first world country life style.
>>
>>135528964
>Who forces you? Please enlighten me.
It's either you vote or you don't vote. If you don't vote government says "lol too bad" and does whatever. If you do vote for any party with a hope of winning they say "thanks for the subsidy and taxmoney lmao" and also fucks you in the ass because none of the parties with a gods hope of winning that have Canadian interests in mind will ever get votes. It's like a new telecom company coming to compete with Rogers and Bell, they have no infrastructure so they've lost at the start look at what happened when Verizon tried to get into Canadian markets.
Government has perverted the once respected idea of responsible government and turned it into an oligarchy for the chosen elite, Justin Trudeau fits the image the best out of any PM so far: a weakly educated globalist propagandist who has his party pay his way into Parliament Hill while laughing at the average Canadian while doing so.
>>
File: jenga.jpg (28KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
jenga.jpg
28KB, 700x394px
>>135530652

One noteworthy thing about 'multiculturalism' is that there is a certain 'delay' that you have to keep in mind when judging the whole process.

Right now, many Western societies that consider themselves multicultural are basically former white societies that have fairly recently been introduced to non-white migration.

That means the entire older generation is still mostly white, while most of the non-whites can be found in the younger segments of society. But a country is not run by the young but by the old which means most people in positions of power are still white. Will the system still work, when the important postions in society start to become increasingly 'ethnically fragmented'? Time will tell, but it would be foolish to pretend that this is not an issue.

The same goes for many other dimensions as well. By now, there is a very well-established connection between ethnic and racial homogeneity and trust. The very fact that Western societies are even capable of tolerating such a high number of foreigners is a result of high social trust that has been build up over time. This social trust however is not a given, and from what we know so far multiculturalism is a process that actually undermines the very basis for social trust. How will we be able to deal with that in the future? Right now, we're just pretending it's not an issue.

Same goes for culture. People talk about a society being multicultural, but as a matter of fact there is still a dominant Western culture in multicultural Western societies. What will the effect be once that culture is beginning to fade away with the demographic that produced it? Right now, we're still making ourselves believe it's fine by clinging to some naive cultural relativism but as time goes by we may learn the hard way that not every culture is able to bring forth something that can be recognized as Canada.

So don't be so quick to judge the effects of multiculturalism by simply looking at the here and now.
>>
File: AbEGxHw.jpg (28KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
AbEGxHw.jpg
28KB, 720x600px
>>135533337

you cannot even find the time to take 20 seconds to read two paragraphs, you have convinced me you are a troll or a child and i will treat you as such you humongous moron, never display surprise at how people treat you for your flag online after this exchange of words
>>
>>135532347
alright then, whatever term suits you. I absolutely do want ppl that come here to conform to certain "hard" standards (language, pulling weight, respect for law and certain values)

but ppl can also speak their own language between themselves if they want to, dress how they want to, eat what they want, celebrate what they want, etc.

It's very very very important to have both these elements be strong for it to be a successful "multiculturalism"

and I do eat "real Chinese food" plenty of legit spots around big cities, not Panda Express type shit

what does me celebrating other religions' holidays have to do w multiculturalism. I do wish my (at least nominally) Muslim friends a happy Eid and talk abt Ramadan when they do it and I've been to iftar a few times, it's so fucking banal to make a big deal out of this

>>135532708
lol balkanization

I'm a leaf and live in one of the most multicultural cities here, no balkanization happening

>>135532719
this but unironically

>>135532767
nothing has changed except less white people in the cities.

then why are you complaining, who gives a fuck.

and those ppl aren't "canadians" they're Canadians

why does it matter if the racial demographic of the ppl here is not the same, if nothing else has changed

>>135532928
>who is paying for this

I get to enjoy subsidized quality education, single payer, and the general well-functioning Canadian State as well, it's not just the other guy lol

don't try and twist this into a "muh lazy migrants are taking your money" a shitton of immigrants are paying a shitton in taxes because they make a lot of money too

>>135532968
>too many poor unskilled laborers flooding the country for post industrial service economy to handle you have to reeducate those hordes of poor migrants to code software and learn higher trades.

and this is not happening in Canada

there is no "horde" of unskilled laborers "flooding" Canada

>>135533029
sure! but empirically I'm right

prove me wrong
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbv0wiYuz7c

we need mass deportations
>>
>>135533635
YOU ARE A SHILL.
>>
File: Trump loss.jpg (56KB, 832x832px) Image search: [Google]
Trump loss.jpg
56KB, 832x832px
>>135533337
>Our economy isn't based on gold. So no.

http://bmgbullion.com/canada-sells-its-gold/

>Canada, bucking an international trend that has seen central banks become net buyers of gold since 2010, has sold off all its official gold holdings. Canada’s official international reserves last released by the Bank of Canada (BofC) on February 23, 2016 showed gold reserves at zero (0). This is unprecedented. Canada now stands as the only G7 nation that does not hold at least 100 tonnes of gold in its official reserves. According to statistics from the World Gold Council (WGC), Canada’s current holdings would now rank it dead last out of 100 central banks, behind Albania at number 99. A footnote says that the BofC still holds 77 ounces of gold, primarily in gold coins.

If this is some attemp at getting some (You) s then i must admit that is quite a good tactic
>>
>>135521408
I don't see a lot of canucks posting photos of their dogs...wonder why
>>
>>135521276
Canada has always been multi-ethnic so I think that helps. Our experience dealing with Quebec and the Chuggs probably helps too but basically our solution is to give them more and more gibs every year. Quebekikes and Natives are niggertier subhumans.
>>
>>135533514
>he just thinks Canada has unlimited free money
Really? Source.

As I said, 8 years of disastrous conservative policies have caused this chaos and you know it. Firstly reliance on high oil prices killed Alberta.

Trump has no solution except increase military spending. Actually Trudeau is doing the same fucking thing. Although Canada does need it badly compared to the US.

Paris accord is not enough. I agree. But at least it's a start and will help create jobs to offset the lack of oil-based jobs.

>>135533537
Just vote for the party which best aligns with what you believe in. Not hard.
>>
>>135533635
>and this is not happening in Canada
>there is no "horde" of unskilled laborers "flooding" Canada

normally i would be vexed at the level of cognitive dissonance you are displaying but i know in time, despite any remarks you reply to me with confusing for wit, either the people in your nation who can see reality will bring unto you the justice you deserve, or the hordes you welcome in with open arms and a blind eye in the form of betrayal. one way or the other you will reap what you are sowing

stay stupid leaf, you are and forever will be an unconscious instrument of political groups and this will be forever documented online in history much like the gaze of Ozymandias over the desert sands he once ruled
>>
File: QUEBEC.png (2MB, 1333x894px) Image search: [Google]
QUEBEC.png
2MB, 1333x894px
>>135533561
>Time will tell, but it would be foolish to pretend that this is not an issue.

agreed

however, immigrants raised in Canada are overwhelmingly educated, integrated, and outstanding citizens. I simply do not see any kind of apocalyptic scenario going down, at least from my PoV (which is absolutely not sheltered from the day-to-day reality as many racists like to claim supporters of multikulti are).

Your comment raises genuine concerns, and I agree the drawbacks of multiculturalism need to be addressed/fixed!

If there's a segment of the population I'm worried about it's the natives, and their impact on our society/vice-versa

>>135534046
this is now a thread abt Canada's greatest province
>>
>>135533635
>but ppl can also speak their own language between themselves if they want to, dress how they want to, eat what they want, celebrate what they want, etc.

Yeah, just not around everyone else is society. They can speak any language they want, as long as they know English.
They can open any restaurant they want, as long as it follows our laws.
They can practice any religion they want, as long as it's registered as a religion and follows our standards.

Racial diversity is not multiculturalism. Go to a cultural neighborhood, and realize how much of an outsider you really are.
http://www.canada.com/life/honour+killings+rise+canada+expert/3165638/story.html

Multiculturalism isn't good, because not everything from other cultures is good, or legal in Canada. The US melting pot strategy is ideally the best. You come to Canada, you learn our language, you follow our customs, you follow our laws, you take our education, your children are Canadian citizens and don't have dual citizenship.
>>
>>135534101
yada yada go back to your video games and keep your purple prose racist diatribe to yourself pls
>>
File: 1501048850551.jpg (106KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501048850551.jpg
106KB, 640x640px
Corrupt Chinese money sucks but I don't understand any red-blooded male who seriously complains about the Asian immivasion. Asian ass is smoothest and best in the world and was made for white dick.
>>
>>135533820
So what's your point? Again our economy and dollar isn't tied to our gold reserves. Plus we can buy more when gold prices drop. Or we can invest that money in other commodities.
>>
>>135533927
Because we're cat people you chihuahua.
>>
>>135534177
>Yeah, just not around everyone else is society. They can speak any language they want, as long as they know English.
>They can open any restaurant they want, as long as it follows our laws.
>They can practice any religion they want, as long as it's registered as a religion and follows our standards.

yup that's exactly what I said in the paragraph just above what you quoted, so we agree

>cultural neighbourhood

LARP alert, I live in one, it's perfectly fine
>>
File: soros_trudeau.jpg (222KB, 666x1350px) Image search: [Google]
soros_trudeau.jpg
222KB, 666x1350px
>ZjrJ5LCl
>30+ posts by this ID
CDF out in force today
>>
>>135530065
>>Whites don't talk to anyone who isn't white, unless they are in IT
Slavs aren't fucking white cunt
>>135532401
Then why not trade young Canadians to do those jobs? Bringing in more immigrants will dilute wages further in that field, even then a shortage is good because then wage for the occupation will increase and then you have more liveable wage jobs.
>>135533337
How low is your IQ that you don't know what a reserve bank is?
>>135534093
None of them do though. Every single party is anti-protectionist, pro free trade, pro mass immigration and are fine with illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities aka shit most Canadians DON'T FUCKING SUPPORT AND HAVE BEEN VOCAL ABOUT FOR DECADES.
If a new party comes along and aligns to the values of MacDonald era Conservatism then I'll support them, if not I'll go into politics myself even before I get a law degree.
>>
>>135533561
Great post Hans

One thing I've always thought is that as the white population dies off, and China and India take over Canada will they feel any ties to our history? I can't imagine them caring about a Canada that was clearly not theirs. New countries will form, and new histories will begin.
>>
File: 1489633640837.jpg (171KB, 457x547px) Image search: [Google]
1489633640837.jpg
171KB, 457x547px
>f2
>leaf
>0 matches
welcome to reddit.
>>
>>135534093

No, 15 years of uncontrolled illegal wars in the middle east have caused this. It's the military spending that has been burning our budget, not to mention the housing market crash.

And no, I don't agree. I think Conservative spending was a mistake, and I think liberal spending is a mistake. Why is that hard to understand? Neither of them should be running up a huge deficient, they are both wrong.

Trump is also forcing NATO to spend more, so the US can stop defending Europe. He's also cutting healthcare and a bunch of funding for other departments in the US. We will see what his numbers are like when the next debt ceiling hits.
But again, at least ACKNOWLEDGES the EXISTENCE of Government debt. That's a big step forward. I'd love to see the day Trudeau announces he's concerned about Canada's national debt. He's not, we have unlimited free money.
>>
>>135534444
>4444
KEK CONFIRMS THIS ROUNDEYES CLAIMS
>>
>>135534291

buy more gold? with what money? were fucking broke dude
>>
File: 1493609428166.jpg (439KB, 720x1993px) Image search: [Google]
1493609428166.jpg
439KB, 720x1993px
>>135534168
>this is now a thread abt Canada's greatest province

nice i love quebec threads!
>>
>>135534093
Didn't expect to see this level of shilling on a Canada thread... remember you always kill a traitor first. People like you along with our corrupt politicians will be the first to go.
>>
>>135533561
Melbourne Australia is an excellent example of multiculturalism = decline in social trust.
Socail trust is in freefall, the rapid population growth, the failure to intergrate the 100'000s of new arrivals... atm the result is the just the predictable 'white flight', but the long term is going to be worse, much worse.
>>
>>135534393

One where no one speaks english?
Or just one where people have different skin colour?
Cause again, race =\= culture.
>>
>>135534448
>How low is your IQ
Obviously it's very low. I'm wasting time on /pol/.

>>135534448
>None of them do though
Then you opinions are marginal and you are a social misfit. There are cures for that and they are covered by our excellent healthcare program.
>>
>>135534682
put libertarian books in trash, where they belong :^)
>>
Shut up leaf, you idiots are the reason we lost Afghanistan
>>
>>135527560
I live in Barrie and it's all white. Not sure wtf you're talking about. Try leaving the BIG cities.
>>
>>135534269
>>135534101

I apologise on behalf of my countrymen Ausbro for this nation traitor. Wheels are turning rest assured, let people like this have their bread and circus thinking shitposting online changes anything. Day of the rake soon.
>>
>>135534667
Need to pay more taxes. Easy no?

So long folks. Believe it or not I do have a life to get back to.
>>
>>135534872
>nazi
>probably unironic

hahahahahahah
>>
>>135534886

Pay taxes with what money?
Our people are broke, dude.
https://www.thestar.com/business/2017/03/15/canadian-household-debt-hits-another-record-in-fourth-quarter.html
>>
>>135534831
You lost because 9/11 was an inside job and there never was an enemy. You were just chasing your tail keeping people distracted.
>>
File: list of countries gold reserves.png (42KB, 424x943px) Image search: [Google]
list of countries gold reserves.png
42KB, 424x943px
canada ranks either 99 or 100.
>>
>>135521276

China is not multiracial because there is only one race in it: the human race.
>>
>>135534701
Thanks for calling me a professional debater. This really does wonders for my ego.

>Traitor
look it up cuck

bye all
>>
We lost because your army is even more autistic than the French. Why do you think you don't do peace keeping missions anymore? Your army is a walking meme.
>>
>>135534848
We've got increasing amounts of diversity.

Have you been downtown recently?
>>
>>135534761
Your fucking delusional buddy. If you enjoy getting fucked in the ass why not move to Germany?
>>
File: BritishBacon7.jpg (86KB, 654x659px) Image search: [Google]
BritishBacon7.jpg
86KB, 654x659px
>>135521276
>Is multiracial society working well in Canada?
Multikulti works perfect! Everywhere where there are white people who needs to be replaced.
To even ask, is to suggest that it could be otherwise. So OP, report your racist ase to the nearest authority and accept your jail sentence. Don't worry about how many years they give you, Jamal will make sure you don't survive the first 6 months.
>>
>>135523675
so true just fmsuf
>>
>>135521276

Not really, all the major cites are <50% white, huge mega mosques being built, lots more sex slave traffic, harder drugs moving in.

Sex crimes, violent crimes, all on the rise, all being downplayed and ignored by the media.

Housing market totally fucked because we let infinite asians buy as much property as they want to launder money with.

Hooker quality went down, now they are all slaves from asia with plastic surgery. Its shocking how well they are hiding the sex slave trade, but never underestimate the power of the canucks to completely ignore real issues.
>>
File: toronto_murder.png (650KB, 1301x664px) Image search: [Google]
toronto_murder.png
650KB, 1301x664px
The one good part about diversity, is that the victims of it tend to be liberals
>>
File: beaverquebec.png (2MB, 1902x2054px) Image search: [Google]
beaverquebec.png
2MB, 1902x2054px
>>135526227
>I can see why people from the outside looking in would think multiculturalism is a bad thing but Canada is the shining example of it working successfully. Probably due to the fact that we've been multicultural from the very start with the Indigenous, English and French.

Canada is an example of why multiculturalism cannot work.

Don't you remeber the quebec seperation referendums.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_referendum,_1995

49.4% of Quebec voted to leave Canada because they did not think multiculturalism could work. Its closer to 60% if you only count French speakers.

Our country nearly tore itself apart because of multiculturalism and idiots like you think it is a strength.
>>
>>135521853
>They need niggers and muslims to reach their goals

dude... you have not been have you?

There are tonnes of arabs and somalians... if you go out to any mall or event you will see wayy more "fighting age" black people then white.
>>
>>135521853
>Chinamen integrate well
You need to come here and visit BC
>>
>>135525226
>slavs stuck mostly to each other
>Multiculturalism is literally policy for less white people
Slavs are white dipshit, stop being the eternal Anglo.
>>
>>135524523
>don't like the current government
Didn't like the last one either.
>>
>>135526227
Also we fucking genocided the natives and put them into fucking schools "to kill the indian but save the man". Do you honestly think if it didn't work in the past its going to suddenly work in the future?
>>
>>135535382
>>135535405
That's why you need catholicism, Even if you don't believe it but as a way of protection a stand of ideology and politics.
>>
>>135525653
>Canada is a democracy.

Two wolves and a sheep deciding who to eat for dinner is also a democracy.
>>
File: 1410594373444.png (310KB, 499x583px) Image search: [Google]
1410594373444.png
310KB, 499x583px
>>135523704
OY VEY!!!!!
>>
>>135521276
Yes, what would White Canadian men do without Chinese women? Not even joking.
>>
>>135525791
Where? Don't fucking lie
>>
>>135521953
>MUH FOOD
this is the only defense anyone ever has for multiculturalism
>>
>>135534776
The author isn't a libertarian. He actually argues in the book that Libertarianism is the handmaiden of statism and big government.
>>
How many of you hate what Canada has become but adamantly deny that the Germans were the good guys 70 years ago?

Will you be honest with yourself and admit grandpappy fought on the wrong side?
>>
>>135529123

LOL totally guys I am not bait, just ignore all the people saying the exact opposite of me, I am the true Canadian!
>>
File: cuckbec.jpg (108KB, 545x817px) Image search: [Google]
cuckbec.jpg
108KB, 545x817px
>>135535581
if the rest of the country got to vote we would have booted you fuckers out without a second thought. And we would have taken most of your land too.
>>
>>135521276
Actually, Asian immigrants (Japan, hong Kong, Taiwan, not the mainland, Korea) are decent. Unlike other groups, they don't take value of an area just by the fact of their mere existence. Hong kongers in TO are attached to British norms just as we can be. Whites and Asians get along well and there is mutual respect.
>>
>>135535625
Scarborough maybe
>>
>>135530363
>give them a few generations and they will be just like you

I have greek relatives and recently someone who was second generation said he didn't want to send his third generation daughter to summer camp because "that is something the English do"

Assimilation is a lie. It doesn't even work for people who you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between if you looked at them. How do expect people who are visible minorities to assimilate if the invisible ones don't even want to?
>>
File: spengler.png (95KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
spengler.png
95KB, 700x700px
>>135534451

I'm sure there'll be some Chinese and Indians larping as Canadians once the real ones are gone, but I think generally speaking its safe to say that Canada goes with its demographics.

Its original culture will still exist to some extend as one of many influencing factors, but to believe that you can truly reproduce Canada as we understand it today with a 80%+ non-white society (which you'll most likely have in 2 generations) is optimistic to say the least.

It's one of the follies of the modern West: The believe in 'universality' instead of 'mutual unintelligibility' that makes us believe we can reproduce our way of life with people from completly different cultures.
>>
>>135535649
Toronto has more Hong Kongers
>>
>>135535382

Wow. You must be a rapeugee. How many little boys have you rapped already, you homo sand nigger?
>>
>>135531114

yeah.. I have quite lierally been ganged up on several times by somali, native, i dont know what-istani's and fought for my life... but yeah multikulti is double plus good!

I have seen graffiti like "fuck white people" "whitey gonna get killed" sprayed a little too often to ignore.

I have seen good, hard working, honest men be thrown under the bus of a legal system that prosecutes you for arguing on facebook if it hurts some chicks fee fees.
>>
File: 1499241669183.png (119KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1499241669183.png
119KB, 396x385px
>>135523413
This tbhfam
>>
File: 1490333158467.jpg (49KB, 565x486px) Image search: [Google]
1490333158467.jpg
49KB, 565x486px
>>135532552
The bank's face when they take all your tasty princeling money
>>
Areas like Markham have few black people cause Chinese hate them more than dogs
>>
File: quebec1995.png (209KB, 1024x645px) Image search: [Google]
quebec1995.png
209KB, 1024x645px
>>135536681
If only that territory voted, then the 1995 referendum would have passed, as the Outaouis had more stay voters than leave voters.
>>
File: 1259837173212342.jpg (85KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1259837173212342.jpg
85KB, 960x960px
>>135536887
Canada's economy goes up with immigration
>>
>>135533635
>why does it matter if the racial demographic of the ppl here is not the same, if nothing else has changed

Oh so it didnt matter that white people changed the demographics from native to white?

So when do we all get native status?

How long does it take a white person who moves to japan to become japanese?
>>
File: 1479762015770.jpg (17KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479762015770.jpg
17KB, 600x600px
>>135536972
>I have seen good, hard working, honest men be thrown under the bus of a legal system that prosecutes you for arguing on facebook if it hurts some chicks fee fees.

ONLY SPEAK CHINESE ON FACEBOOK ENGLISH IS DANGEROUS YOU FOOL. THOUGHT POLICE. YOU WERE TOLD THIS BEFORE YOU ARRIVED
>>
>>135521276
I wouldn't know. Atlantic Canada is more white than most European countries.
>>
How many white children have any of you had so far?
>>
File: 1468040557735.jpg (1MB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1468040557735.jpg
1MB, 1920x1440px
>>135537197

First of all, 'the economy goes up' is a fairly vague stament about the state of the economy.

Second, my post wasn't so much about the economic future of Canada as it was about its future as a society. I'm sure a hypothetical future Canada that is dominated by the Chinese will be more than capable of producing things, the question is will it be Canada in any meaningful sense?
>>
File: montrealLanguageMap.png (264KB, 1024x654px) Image search: [Google]
montrealLanguageMap.png
264KB, 1024x654px
>>135537187
keep in mind that large parts of the city of montreal are populated by Anglophones, and Allophones, who have languages other than english or french as their native language. These people are mostly immigrants, including white immigrants back from when white people still immigrated to Canada.

Red is Anglophone majority
Green is Allophone majority
Blue is Francophone majority
>>
File: 1352570964735.jpg (79KB, 583x781px) Image search: [Google]
1352570964735.jpg
79KB, 583x781px
>>135536587
>adamantly deny that the Germans were the good guys
I openly argue that fact desu
>>
>>135537197
"Who cares if our descendants become extinct? At least the economy is winning!"
>>
>>135530843
>>135530912

We should have it so only people who have done service to their country in some capacity, even if it's domestic work, can vote.
>>
>>135536446
I know right.
>>
File: canadianhistory.png (1MB, 2030x3396px) Image search: [Google]
canadianhistory.png
1MB, 2030x3396px
>>135537884
Also I'm anglophone so I'm not a butthurt Quebecois, what I'm trying to show is that Quebec is our greatest resource for showing why multiculturalism is a bad and why diversity is not a strength.

Even if you hate the quebecois with a passion, I'm implore you to take a look into these things if only at the very least to be able to debate with MULTIKULTI people better
>>
>>135535966
>>135535966
>That's why you need catholicism, Even if you don't believe it but as a way of protection a stand of ideology and politics.

LOL not gonna happen, catholic is another word for pedo phille up here... literally that is the first association everyone makes.

If they are religious at all, its usually the "LOOK HOW OPEN TO GAYS AND SELF FLAGELLATION I AM A GOOD CHRISTKEK" variety.

We could have armed insurrections of arabs or whatever other gangs we imported and no one would do jack shit.
>>
>>135537642
>/pol/
>having biological children
They'll have children if it's their wife's son
>>
File: 1500826613447.jpg (361KB, 1280x1804px) Image search: [Google]
1500826613447.jpg
361KB, 1280x1804px
>>135535448

Paul Bernardo and Karla Holmoka. Google is for autistics.
>>
File: 1491870682825.png (147KB, 365x274px) Image search: [Google]
1491870682825.png
147KB, 365x274px
>>135526486
>Argentina?
WHITE
>>
File: toronto_shooting.png (914KB, 1269x661px) Image search: [Google]
toronto_shooting.png
914KB, 1269x661px
>>135538293
>Paul Bernardo and Karla Holmoka
They made and sold snuff films, what's your point?
>>
>>135536887
It's sad. A lot of Canadians hate their own country but if you actually study our political system it was a libertarians dream. It is often considered one of the most decentralized countries in the world. I think as the Chinese and Indians take over things will become more and more statist and totalitarian (we've already seen this) because they do not have the same cultural values as the Anglo-Canadian people did.

>It's one of the follies of the modern West: The believe in 'universality' instead of 'mutual unintelligibility' that makes us believe we can reproduce our way of life with people from completly different cultures.

I agree. I think this stems from the value we place on individualism. Everyone is a nation unto themselves.
>>
>>135521853
Chinese in Canada are like Jews on steroids. They use Canada's cucked foreign subsidy programs to give them an advantage in business, then buy-up as much real estate as possible and charge round-eyes high rent.
>>
File: praise_allah_eh.jpg (51KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
praise_allah_eh.jpg
51KB, 600x411px
>>135538579
>Everyone is a nation unto themselves.
tfw nation only recognizes Sharia Law
>>
File: 1304517973006.jpg (286KB, 4000x4233px) Image search: [Google]
1304517973006.jpg
286KB, 4000x4233px
Failed miserably and keeps getting worse.

BC is going to a route like san monaco. Economy built around Canadians serving ultra rich which here means chinese with their dirty money or oil barons.

Alberta drug/gang invested shithole but at least you'll probably be able to afford a home there oneday unlike bc. Paki gangs everywhere.

Sask is probably your best bet but it has similar issues to AB. Then again who the fuck wants to live in Saskatchewan.

I would rather die than live in manitoba.

Ontario and Quebec are the posterboys for failed multiculturalism. Shithole gross place where too many people live off welfare. White minority soon. Lazy cocks in Ontario fuck all of you nigger loving lefty fucks.

Everything else east are nice places but have no economic libido so they move to the other side of the country to work. Easteners are fucking lazy & cheap though it's terrible.

Suck my dick fucking hate everything
>>
>>135533635
> I do wish my (at least nominally) Muslim friends a happy Eid and talk abt Ramadan when they do it and I've been to iftar a few times

>having Muslim friends
>wishing them well on their pedophile-prophet "holy days"
>going to a mosque willingly

Holy shit, fuck you
>>
>>135521276
chinks > africans, muslims and mexicans
>>
>>135521276
No, it's utter shit. Niggers killing everyone in Toronto, Chinks buying up all the property with stolen money and fucking the housing market, socialized medicine bogged down by 3rd world shits using it for everything while the taxpayers who actually pay for it die on waiting lists, no jobs but somehow a Chinese-owned company can score 40 foreign worker visas by bribing the right MP.

Fuck this gay earth
>>
File: its the only way to be sure.jpg (56KB, 550x300px) Image search: [Google]
its the only way to be sure.jpg
56KB, 550x300px
>>135521276
>>
>>135530363

>Given them a few generations and they'll be just like you.

This is the nonsense at the core of the multicult.

Deep down, everyone is really a middle-class white person.

No, no they're not. And they don't want to be. They have their own culture, heritage, traditions, language, ethics, laws, etc etc etc and the multicult says "come to our lands and do whatever you want, we will never criticize you or have any standards for your behavior as a citizen".

Consequence being, the multicult burns itself out as they become a minority in their own lands. We just haven't hit that point yet in any of the lands ruled by the cult - it's a few decades out, but cannot be changed once it happens.

The new owners of the land will laugh at your naiveté.
>>
>>135521276
Where does multi-racial society not work well?
>>
>>135524226
chink on a most wanted list

my sides, what did he do?
>>
>>135539807
>taxpayers who actually pay for it die on waiting lists
The longest wait time is for plastic surgery at 25.9 weeks. Can you die from that?
>>
>>135532819
shit if you're going to race mix at least marry a japanese asian and not some shitty nig tier one. Fucking leafs can't do anything right
>>
>>135537197
The GDP goes up but lets take a new approach
>more immigrants come in leading to increase in labor supply
>suddenly supply of workers goes up while number of positions stays the same
>more supply equals less money needed to hire a worker because of the increased competition
>therefore wages do not increase to relative levels to increased cost of producing fixed necessities (land, electricity, heat, etc.)
>therefore MNEs and large business owners make bank while everyone else gets fucked in the ass on top of more money needed for programs so taxes go up too
tl;dr with immigrants the wealthy win and everyone else loses
>>
>be me
>living in maritimes
>beautiful place, but boring as fuck
>young people are nearly all liberal commies
>old people are old fashion liberal
>moved out west, make new friends, all of which are pretty conservative
>meet 3.14qt black waifu, she treats me like a king, and I treat her like a goddess, things are pretty comfy

Best decision I ever made to be honest, but I'm sorry /pol/ for tuning my white heritage.
>>
>>135539935
You have little choice. Public schools are English or French. To get a real job you need to speak English or French. At some point assimilation will occur as it has over the last 100 years.
Proof is that no one has a british or french accent yet they colonized Canada. People adapt to Canada.
>>135540750
Filipinos are asian no?
>>
>>135540932
BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoTLycQZOOA
>>
>>135521876

HAHAHAHAH

I can't wait for the bank to foreclose on one of Xia Xung's 10 canadian houses so I can buy it at a lower price,
>>
Why cant the Canadian govenrment limit Chinese immigration, especially once it crosses a certain threshold and threatens to limit the number of native Canadians?
>>
>>135536446

>I get authentic kebab
>stacy gets raped

literally no downside
>>
>>135524026
If we need a bigger population, why don't we just start fucking more?
>>
>>135524638

someone who

>enjoys going fishing/camping
>knows how to ice skate/play hockey (they're allowed to suck at it though)
>owns an SKS or shotgun
>>
>>135541469
>stacy gets raped
Rape is not exclusive to minorities.

>>135541497
That's going to lower my standard of living. I'll have to move to a bigger house with 12 bedrooms and a garage for each of my kids cars. Nope. Can't afford that so no more kids.
>Whites are too selfish.
>>
>>135526268

shit I hope this guy isn't trollin', he's alright
>>
>>135541091
Hey at least if god willing, we have kids, we are going to raised them right, and not be self hating monkeys that hate the white man and believe bullshit movements like BLM and whatever other degenerate movement is happening now a days.
>>
>>135525653
If your heritage isn't represented on this flag you're not really a Canadian and every dirty mud knows it
>>
>>135542494
I disagree with your OPINION.
>>
>>135542090
>Rape is not exclusive to minorities.

yes it is, whites are incapable of rape, rape is unwanted sex + shitskin
>>
>>135541358
Houses are already paid for. They're just a safe way to hold money because eventually china is going to seize his assets in china because they all dodge taxes/regulations and run slave factories for money.

>>135541497
It's bullshit. They just want to bring in hundreds of thousands of immigrants to get them into the system of debt like the rest of us. It's nonsensical to want to bring people into drive an econemy when they end up costing more than they could ever put in.

>>135539935
We whites are the culture and glue holding the west together. When we're gone there won't be anything to adapt and assimilate into.
You sound like an angry rice picker but I don't blame you just our corrupt government.
>>135542090
you're actually retarded though.
>>
File: IMG_1127.jpg (32KB, 497x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1127.jpg
32KB, 497x329px
>>135539938
South Africa comes to mind.
>>
>>135542802
This country was 90% white Europeans until Cuckdeau Sr. made multikulti state policy. His son is here to finish the job of turning this place into a mongrelized cultureless shithole
>>
>>135537197
Yes your GDP will go up if you rely on a 3rd world slave class to produce crap for (almost) free and then turn around and sell it for a fortune. It doesn't mean your country is coherent or has good living conditions.
>>
File: IMG_1272.jpg (36KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1272.jpg
36KB, 660x371px
>>135543240
I'm sure it'll be fine. Dude weed.
>>
it fucking sucks. 3-4 years ago it wasn't like this. i can't even go to the grocery store without seeing veiled up muslim bitches and dudes with the beards and cuffed legs. they literally sit around chanting the quran out loud feeding pigeons and shit while they wait for the bus and the pigeons shit everywhere goddamnit go live in merivale like you're fucking supposed to.
>>
>>135542883
>It's bullshit. They just want to bring in hundreds of thousands of immigrants to get them into the system of debt like the rest of us. It's nonsensical to want to bring people into drive an econemy when they end up costing more than they could ever put in.
Believe it or not, immigrants (not migrants or refugees) actually help the economy but filling a skills gap and preventing companies from moving elsewhere.
I know you're not retarded like me so you'll get it.

>>135542883
>you're actually retarded though.
Yep. I must be if you say so.

What's causing problems is how people are becoming politically polarized. This is in fact what leads to chaos. For example Haiti, most of the middle-east, Sudan, Mexico are so polarized politically they can't get anything done. The outcome is civil war and migrants crisis.

We need to get along.
>>
>>135540750
Yeah but she was good in bed lol
>>
File: 0x8ybc1buqcz.png (2MB, 1105x1659px) Image search: [Google]
0x8ybc1buqcz.png
2MB, 1105x1659px
>>135521739
>Everything in Canada is perfect. Unicorns roam the street farting out free healthcare for all. Vaginas tingle at the mention Justin Trudeau's name. Teens enjoy weed 5 times a day and sex change operations are encouraged for 6 year olds. It's Nirvana.

So why isn't weed legal?
>>
>>135543240
How about those 10%? Natives or chinese slaves?
>>
>>135543667
i mean natives have their own problems but at least they're actually from here
>>
>>135542951
One example out of a million does not establish a rule.
>>
>>135533083
>Thinks liberals save money and cut spending.
I don't even know where to start. Obama has piled on more debt than most of the previous administrations combined. Liberals want to have open borders + a welfare state. There is no long term sustainability in anything the left proposes. Only lazy people who don't want to work are upset with conservatives.
>>
>>135543799
The United-Mutts of 52 percent
>>
They're only a real unified community in Toronto cause of all the Jamaicans and other islanders. In Vancouver they aren't a demographic you can point out and the other cities have a notable lack of black people.
>>135524226
>>
>>135543667
Natives are represented on the ensign though (see the three leafs on the bottom of the crest).
British, French and Natives built the cornerstones not multiculti faggots
>>
>>135529123
There are so many levels of cuck in this I don't even know where to start.
>>
>>135521276
No. It is nothing but segregation.
Blacks live with the blacks, chinks with the chinks, poos with the poos, and so on.
Nobody is assimilating, and barely any 1st gen even bother to learn english.
The only positive is that Canada spread out who came here. So no one group has major numbers, except for the whites.
>>
File: IMG_1159.jpg (354KB, 619x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1159.jpg
354KB, 619x498px
>>135544097
Yeah, no brown people in Vancouver. They're all in Surrey.
>inb4 brotier
>>
>>135525801
I live in Vancouver. Fuck no, they don't assimilate, but at least they're productive. Suburbs have plenty of issues with rich Chinese trying to fuck around with city council and housing developments, but it does certainly contrast with Koreans who stick to themselves almost entirely.
>>
>>135540750
Here's a rule if you're going to race mix: Never marry anyone from a culture who achieved civilization at a later time than your people. IF you follow this rule, you can still have children who actually resemble you and who possess an IQ which is at your level or higher.

So if you're white, that will leave you groups like Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Indians, and CHRISTIAN middle easterners. Also, pay attention to skull shape.
>>
>>135544504
Except that the Koreans I've met are generally Christian and have some sense of morality. The Chinese are literally the Jews of Asia.
>>
>>135543906
Liberals work harder than conservatives since they work for the society. Conservatives mainly for for themselves.

>>135544130
I just want to know what that 10% he's referring to is. I think he pulled the 90% number out of his ass but maybe not.

The Internet and world-wide communication freedom is making it easier to exchange with other cultures. Clearly that's going to lead to multiculturalism. There are even people who are huge fans of Korean pop culture and don't speak Korean.

What do? Cut all this off? No more internet? Government control of media? Make it illegal to view American TV?
>>
>>135544873
BOLLOX, you have so many people who are just parasites living off the public dole, unless you're going to say that all those welfare people who vote left aren't actually leftists but just opportunists who take advantage of your stupidity.

You leftists don't even know what your society is. You keep coming up with stupid ideas like multiculturalism and "world citizenship." Conservatives work harder for themselves, for their family, and for their community. Also, our self esteem is tied to our self-sufficiency. You guys have no shame and are willing to live off of others, regardless of whether or not they are willing to support you. Liberals have absolutely no redeeming value
>>
>>135534848
It's spreading.
>>
>>135537197
Aggregate GDP would increase as government spending on welfare for parasitic immigrants would increase and these parasites would use their gibs for discretionary consumer spending. And seeing as GDP = G+B+C+(E-I) (Government/Business/Consumer spending + Exports-Imports), yes GDP would increase.

However, net GDP per capita (the gold standard when it comes to Quality of Life for an actual citizen, net GDP is important for governments because they have more power on the world stage) would decrease, as taxes would have to be raised on productive citizens, to pay for the parasites (95% of whom are non-white and most go on welfare).

A quick rudimentary analysis reveals that the average wage in Canada in 1995 was $15. Today, accounting for inflation 48%), it would be about $22-23. Today's average hourly wage is $23, so wages have been stagnant for a quarter century.

However, if you look at the minimum wages, you'll see a drastic difference.

In 1995, minimum wage was $6.85 in Ontario. Ontario recently passed legislation that will set the minimum wage at $15.

Now, $15/6.85 = 2.19 = 219%
23/15 = 1.53 = 153%

In 1995, Canada's hourly wage was 219% of the minimum wage, where as today it's shrunk to just 153%, so in actual spending power we've dropped about 30%.

Now in 1995, most jobs (even technology jobs, ala Nortel) had pensions. Ballpark, that'd be worth about $25/day per employee back in 1995, or $3 and change an hour, so in reality workers back then made over $18/hr (about $27/hr today). Then you had overtime (yes, overtime was paid once upon a time). Today, almost no company outside of unionized companies pay for overtime. It's expected 50-60 workweeks are paid out as old 40 hour workweeks are, so in reality today's average hourly wage per actual hour worked is $15 (23*40 hours/60 hours).

So, in reality, in 1995 the average worker made $27+ (because they got paid for OT)/hour vs today's workers, who really about $15/hour.

1/2
>>
>>135524384
I'm vegan and a wood worker. You don't cut trees faggot shut up
>>
>>135543799
Zimbabwe
>>
>>135544405
I was talking about black people, not Indians, you absolute tard.

>>135544323
Pretty accurate.

>>135544645
I'm quite familiar with Koreans and Korean culture, and I can say that's pretty true, although the Christianity either ends up being lukewarm, soft, and plenty of times cultural Protestantism/Catholicism with a minority of fundies. Koreans are odd in that the later immigrants are better than the first wave, as many newer immigrants are upper-middle class who are or have worked for large Korean companies, while the first wave was mainly shitty business owners working for a visa. The new Chinese in Vancouver and Toronto either definitely don't own businesses or own businesses catering to only other Chinese so they don't need to bother with English. There is a minority of immigrants legitimately trying to make an honest living just to get the hell out of China, even if they were professionals back there or such. Of course the rich Chinese are just parasites living here cause it's like China with clean air.
>>
>>135526127
>believing britbongs aren't a bunch of inbred snaggletooth chavs
>believing post-WWII Britain will ever be relevant again
>>
>>135533083
>liberals will resolve the economy
>by putting the country further into debt

also maybe spend 5 seconds on google you utter retard
http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-630-x/11-630-x2016006-eng.htm
>>
>>135541899
So 90+% of our country isn't Canadian by your standards then
>>
>>135542857
That post makes no sense

A white man can force a white women to have sex which is rape
>>
>>135543799
>Canada
>usa
>sweden
>germany
>britain

Fuck (((multiculturalism)))
>>
>>135545212
>you have so many people who are just parasites living off the public dole
Many work under the table leading to loss of revenue. Doesn't mean they are all lazy. Just a lot of crooks.
Would a conservative government fix this by stopping all welfare or making sure it's properly controlled so only those who really need support get it?

>>135545527
>wood worker
Good for you.

>>135545707
What's your point here? I'm a retard so you'll have to explain those stats. Sure more immigrants outside of Britain and western europe.
>>
>>135526514
don't let the door hit you on the way out motherfucker
>>
>>135546109
Those stats literally prove what I said here >>135543240 you dopey shitskin
>>
File: crd.png (94KB, 1120x900px) Image search: [Google]
crd.png
94KB, 1120x900px
>>135546241
forgot pic
>gee who was in power when those other colored bars started getting bigger
>>
>>135545477
waiting for 2/2
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.