[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plan B from interstellar

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Unknown.jpg (10KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
10KB, 274x184px
I hope you've seen this movie and know what plan b is but thats besides the point.

Set in the 2070's, at this rate the US is super caked (but who knows, its fiction). Out of the 5000 frozen zygotes, which ethnicity and/or geographical location would the eggs be from? Would it be the distribution based on demographics of the US? Or would it be the %1 of rich Americans?
>>
You just know that goodwhites would build the technology but use brown people for the zygotes. It would be irresistible to them, the ultimate act of cuckoldry.
>>
>implying plan B hasn't happened like 5 times already
Interstellar was more 'history' and less science 'fiction' than you're ready to understand right now
>>
File: IMG_0127.jpg (54KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0127.jpg
54KB, 612x491px
>>135521237
Hahahaha, what?
>>
>>135521795
I don't wanna derail OPs racebaiting thread with actual history and politics.
>>
I want to hear it all senpai
>>
File: IMG_0173.png (110KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0173.png
110KB, 256x256px
>>135521984
Are you saying there's astrobros stuck in the teseract as we speak?
>>
>>135520944
It's probably eggs from all the women working in that bunker, seeing as they're almost exclusively scientists and other desirable fields. Kinda like how sperm banks want genius jizz more than anything.
>>
File: Architect.png (516KB, 1159x515px) Image search: [Google]
Architect.png
516KB, 1159x515px
>>135522660
There's several factions fighting over the tesseract/all seeing eye/singularity/architect room/etc.

Stuck is the wrong word, they want to be there.
>>
>>135520944

The genes should only be taken from special forces members, top athletes and the world's top scientists and engineers and then modified so that there are absolutely zero defects. If possible the genes should be enhanced as far as we know how to.

This would give them the best chance of preserving human culture and improving on the civilization that had failed and collapsed in the past.
>>
>>135520944
>5000 babies from overweight inbred kike billionaires to carry on the human race

The best of the best
>>
>>135522668
I attended Harvard and am a sperm donor. The tests are formalities to weed out undesirables (weak, short, ugly, chinless, bald, sickly, mentally ill, genetically malaised). It's very easy to pass if you aren't one of the above. Even saw a nigger at the clinic once.
>>
>>135523249

>modify the genes.
>think your going to get a master race.
>End up with a bunch of awkward autist who wont breed.
>>
>>135522668
I bet some Jew egg would fuck everything up
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.