[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ is shite

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
Not all of /pol/ of course, but there's a type of poster that is so prevalent here:
>Doesn't read shit
>Checks no facts, just reblogs infographics and meme bullet points
>Unironically believes that anyone complaining of the above is a paid shill
>Believes bullshit LARPer "insiders"
>Unironically believes in God
>Spouts crusader memes but can't pull his own wieght ten times
>Spent the last two years thinking Trump was a great chessmaster
>Takes every critisism of Trump personally, even if it's about asking Trump to keep some promise he made that he approved of
>Unironically posts about monarchism/helicopters/fascism having no idea how shit his life would be under an authoritarian regime
>Thinks memespouting and pepeposting is a valid for of political discourse
>Engages is shitty internet catfights, and believes bullshit like "/pol/ was always christian/conservative"

Wait, the worst one:
>Unironically believes that the degradation of western values and emergence of cultural marxism was not the result of a complicated series of events and cultural shifts greatly influences by many jews, but rather it must be that there's a secret jewish-luciferian pedophile cabbala working to destroy the world
>>
File: shout28.jpg (67KB, 299x360px) Image search: [Google]
shout28.jpg
67KB, 299x360px
>>135517406
I forgot to ask

HOW DO WE CALL THESE PEOPLE?
>>
>>135517406
Your talking to a bunch over assholes larping as neo nazis while 80% of us are not white

What do you expect?
>>
>>135517502
on telephones
>>
>>135517522
Where do we go brother?

I want people to discuss the islamification of Europe, not people saying bullshit like chimps have a higher IQ than niggers
>>
>>135517406
Pretty sure the average age of a poster on /pol/ is about 17. And teenagers are idiots.
>>
>>135517666
what other places would you recomend?
>>
One of those guys.

Okay lolbertarian, tell me how would a Hoppean society come about without fascism?
>>
>>135517734
Honestly I don't know. Most sites want you to make an account, and that's a deal breaker for me. I value my anonymity
>>
>>135517406
>>Unironically believes that the degradation of western values and emergence of cultural marxism was not the result of a complicated series of events and cultural shifts greatly influences by many jews, but rather it must be that there's a secret jewish-luciferian pedophile cabbala working to destroy the world
First day on /pol/?

>puts s too the e in the option field
>hits blue arrow chooses first option
>>
>>135518259
Yeah, same here
But 4/pol/ is full of memer children and 8/pol/ has a strong guideline that can get you banned for contradicting half of the things in the OP
I lurk /leftypol/ to get info and news you don't get here, also they are quite knowledgeable of world events and dirt on world leaders, but I can't get into a decent discussion about immigration or even mention good sides of non-leftist forms of government

>>135518524
>First day on /pol/?
nice non-argument and non-contribution
>>
>>135519128
8/pol/ is just as bad and has been since the election
both are full of edgy teens with fashy memes
>>
File: 1500913043839.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500913043839.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>135517406
/thread
>>
>>135519343
Yeah, I know, that's also why I rarely step in there
I beg you to give me an alternative
At least small chans lack the memetic-overdrive factor, but dedicated forums usually follow some groupthink

I couldn't find anything useful on Stormfront/Iron March, and ventured little or nothing into Reddit, but it sucks just at first sight. It's all circlejerking, calls for action and reinforcement.
Not a place to foster new ideas, rather work on previous ones

Also, I like the guys on endchan/pol/ because they are very self-aware about all this and even themselves. But it's paranoia central, it's unbearable
>>
>>135517406
completely agreed
>>
8pol is completely subversed by mudslimes who unironically believe, that they are white and can form an alliance with whites against the ZOG. It is really funny to see how they get btfo. FYI mudslimes are not white, will never be and their understanding of traditionalism is even for a monarchist backwardish. No matter how much shitskins shill for (((no brother wars))) they will lose, and see how they get genocided
>>
>>135519630
Absolutely spot-on on the no source and fact checking, it's abhorrent
You can add that any differing opinion gets called shariablue, and also major science illiteracy, despite even with all the meme passing around
Is leftypol better than this place at actually researching politics and anti-authoritarianism ? They seemed more focused on the historic/philosophical side on things from what I've seen
Also, how come the paranoia over there ?
>>
>>135520130
Endpol accumulates people who jumped ship from 8ch, who had before jumped ship from 4chan, because they HATE circlejerking, they hate the way 8ch sucked on Trump's dick.
But slow board means the schizo threads last longer
Everything that happens, bad or good, can be seen as a PSYOP, falseflag, distraction.
It's like getting out of the Matrix and start questioning if you aren't in yet another greater one. 24/7.

>Is leftypol better than this place at actually researching politics and anti-authoritarianism ?
Yes, but simply because the quality posters are less diluted than here. They do focus a lot on the historic/philosophical side
I mainly dropped by to see how other ideologies operate.
The fact that they keep pushing for people to "into theory", and have constant FAQ and booklist threads, and made me want to pick up a book, really speaks well about them

How I see them:
>Mostly leftists, but tend to fall for /pol/ bait a lot, kinda like /co/
>Hate liberals and mainstream SJW, but there's a lot of anti-racism, anti-nationalism, but they see SJWing as identity politics that segregates the worker class
>It's common to hate jews, but mostly only when they are richfags that exploit the system (Soros, Zukerberg et al)
>Many hate fags or muslims, niggers, immigration, etc, but are ostracized as /pol/ bait just like here saying "not all blacks are niggers" is called reddit
>Many deem nationalism and family values as "just spooks", but many accept them to be utilitarian to the foundation of a stable society
>Never saw anyone support Hillary unironically
>Great at critique (in a good sense), but offer little to no actual solutions
>Actual discussion
>Stirner posting galore

Lately I felt them more concerned with world events, check it out

And, for example, Gaddafi is both here, on 8ch, and on /leftypol/ regarded generally in a good light, but only on /leftypol/ I saw a real explanation of the dark crap he pulled
>>
>>135517406
>Unironically posts about monarchism/helicopters/fascism having no idea how shit his life would be under an authoritarian regime
>implying we can't go fashy for a bit just for spring cleaning, then immediately return to normal as if nothing happened

It's happened before, it could happen again.
>>
>>135522424
You will live in oppression and fear while spring cleaning goes on
Maybe even drafted

have fun
>>
>>135517406
its funny that for a huge ammount of nazis in this board, me as a brazlian half nigger post stuff and have people to comment and sometimes agree with me. Those are not real nazis. They are larping.
>>
>>135517582

You should check out voat, it's basically Reddit but based.
>>
>>135517406
>>Unironically believes that the degradation of western values and emergence of cultural marxism was not the result of a complicated series of events and cultural shifts greatly influences by many jews, but rather it must be that there's a secret jewish-luciferian pedophile cabbala working to destroy the world
how retarded do you have to be to assert your position then say your position is inane

I mean you surely realize you just described the exact same thing twice, right?
>>
>>135524508
>how retarded
good start for a quality post

How did i describe the same thing twice?
>Western culture and society is degrading because of self-emerging culturals shift
>Western culture and society is degrading because the elites are satanist pedophiles who manipulate cultural shifts
Two different worldviews
>>
>>135525234
>good start for a quality post
Not my fault you're retarded.

>How did i describe the same thing twice?
jews intentionally caused this situation but not in a collusive manner
or
jews intentionally caused this situation in collusion

Work it out retard.
>>
>>135517406
cool unsubstantiated opinions libfag commie cuck
>>
>>135525442
you keep ignoring the part of satanist luciferian pedophile elite
People unironically believe that Hillary Clinto sacrificed children to Moloch
>>
>>135525664
Allow me to quote your OP since sucking so much dick seems to have given you some kind of memory deficit.

>but rather it must be that there's a secret jewish-luciferian pedophile cabbala
>JEWISH-luciferian
>>
File: JewCouldItBe.jpg (21KB, 442x660px) Image search: [Google]
JewCouldItBe.jpg
21KB, 442x660px
>>135517406
>hates Trump, conservatives, Christianity, the crusades, /pol/, and politically incorrect facts
>>
>>135525635
Nice ad-hominem
>>
>>135522035
>Say lefty /pol/ is anti-authoritarian,but for anti nationalism & anti racism.

Just because those things have anti in them does mean they are anti-authoritarian. Both those ideas actually require a system of authoritarianism to maintain to shut people down for hate-speech. Tribalism, Nationalism and racism are pretty natural to the human species. You need masses amounts normalisation and brainwashing to believe otherwise. just look what is happening in the West today anything that doesn't fit the PC narrative can get you arrested for hate-speech or targeted by Anitfa who are allowed free reign to be violent shutting others down
>>
>>135526519
I didn't intend to imply that, there are lots of mixes.
A significant part is pro-Leninist and pro-authoritarism. It's a classic "it's ok if it's MY regime".
But so there's large share of anarchism there.

Still, you can be, for example, both anti-authoritarian and anti-racist. The fact that you don't believe it to exist a practical implementation of that combination irl, doesn't mean that nobody believes in both of them. People's beliefs can be logically inconsistent sometimes.

But even still, you can perfectly be anti-racist and not try to force it on other people.
Thinking that all races are equal and trying to convince people of that, doesn't mean you would impose such ideology if you had power.

Otherwise, in that line of thought, you could argue that every ideology requires authoritativism to be imposed, even anarchy.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.