[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Hitler the European prophet? >Crucified by his own people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: Yhn0JYf6g.jpg (40KB, 937x586px) Image search: [Google]
Yhn0JYf6g.jpg
40KB, 937x586px
Was Hitler the European prophet?

>Crucified by his own people
>One by one his prophecies are coming true
>>
>>135512945
Yes read Adolf Hitler: The Ultimate Avatar by Miguel Serrano.
>>
>he doesn't worship hitler as another incarnation of christ
>>
>>135513691
Seriously bro, you haven't read Serrano yet?
>>
In a sense, yeah.
>>
The ultimate redpoll is that Hitlers ultimate goal was the creation of Israel and he took advantage of the political turmoil that was happening anyway at the time.
>>
>>135513691
>>135514936
give me a quick rundown
>>
>>135512945
Europe did not have a problem until 1990s. Hitler was not a solution, he was a problem. Soros is another problem. We have to remove all these parasites.
>>
>>135512945
truth fears no investigation

the jews and the "news" don't like investigation
>>
>>135512945
He was the Jesuit messenger
>>
>>135516349
You ever heard of Weimar you stupid cuck?
>>
>>135513691
Miguel?That sounds mexican
>>
>>135516275
hitler was the reincarnation of vishnu
>>
>>135516563
Weimar is what should have been done with Germany and after the WW2. The Germans are a problem. The destruction of the German nation is a solution.
>>
Hitler was Europe's biggest bully, pushing around smaller nations and massacring a whole generation because he wouldn't let go of some deranged notion of supremacy. All his talk of removing some sort of Jewish communist cabal was empty when he sided with Stalin to take Poland for christ sakes! Britain and France gave him several chances and even impunity with the Munich Agreement but it wasn't enough.

His economic policies which /pol can't shut up about are nothing more than a rapid expansion of the state through the military. His conquests simply were required to sustain the beast, not bring any esoteric idea of 'purity' and 'nationalism' to Europe.

The man was a psychopath who needed to be put down. Prove me wrong I dare you.

>protip: you can't
>>
>>135516929
>implying Weimar isn't happening right now

>>135517027
>All his talk of removing some sort of Jewish communist cabal was empty when he sided with Stalin to take Poland for christ sakes
Yeah, except he declared war on them later. You really need better arguments kikeboi. I've already debated you on /tv/.
>>
>>135516632
No it sounds spanish and he is from Chile.
>>
>>135517126
Only out of necessity, they were two power obsessed manics who would inevitably butt heads over territory. Also I'm not on /tv/.
>>
>>135517501
Well, you don't know that now, do you? Besides, Hitler only took land which was populated by ethnic germans and/or lost after WW1.
>>
>>135517644
factually incorrect, the areas he captured were culturally distinct
>>
>>135517756
What about ethnically?
>>
>>135517887
I'm anglo, burgers are anglo and obviously so are people from the British isles, all descendants from the same empire but vastly different in terms of temperament and culture.
>>
>>135518070
***ethnicity is not the sole determinant in this situation
>>
>>135518070
>>135518122
That's retarded, and you are being intellectually dishonest.
>>
>>135518234
How so? You need to expand your argument beyond "your wrong because I said so".
>>
>>135518418
Come on nigger. I said he took land which was populated by ethnic germans and/or lost after WW1. Your answer was that:
1. I was factually incorrect. I wasn't
2. Those areas were culturally distinct.
What the fuck argument is there to make? Even if they were culturally distinct, I didn't claim that they were culturally related.
>>
>>135518934
My argument was that although people may be descendant from the same ethnic group, that doesn't necessarily mean they form the same community ie. nation. This argument that he only took land stolen by Versailles is dishonest when it was clear from his own writings that Hitler envisioned a seizure of lands beyond the previous Reich.

I will concede that Versailles was horribly unfair to Germany however and I think to some extent Austria can be counted as German clay.
>>
>>135512945
1945 was the second time that the jews killed our prophet
>>
>>135520928
>My argument was that although people may be descendant from the same ethnic group, that doesn't necessarily mean they form the same community ie. nation
But that is an essentially irrelevant argument, because Hitler, and myself personally, do not view the nation as an extension of culture, but as an extension of race or ethnicity.

In the particular case of Germany in the 30's, all of the land that was seized was populated by ethnic Germans, and was rightful clay. Whether Hitler envisioned a seizure of lands beyond the previous Reich does not matter in the context of the events which lead to WW2, and you would have to show which lands he had in mind exactly.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.