[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old were you when you realized Mormonism was white race's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: hdspicturecolor2[1].jpg (163KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
hdspicturecolor2[1].jpg
163KB, 600x400px
How old were you when you realized Mormonism was white race's last hope?
>>
>>135512830

And I'm only 26 right now. All hope is lost.
>>
File: IMG_0225.jpg (154KB, 750x1154px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0225.jpg
154KB, 750x1154px
>>
File: IMG_0226.jpg (132KB, 750x883px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0226.jpg
132KB, 750x883px
>>
When bunch of faggots started asking them how magnets work.
>>
>>135512830
Mormonism is literally stupid people following the guy that looked into a hat and told fairy stories about it. Mormonism is aggravating ordinary people so much that you get chased out of every state in the Union until you end up in the fucking desert. Mormonism is trying to clamp down on the free press and getting lynched as a result.

What the Jews are to Europe, the Mormons are to Americans.
>>
>>135512830
Don't let /pol/ know about our secret.
We have beautiful ultra-conservative white women
>>
File: 1471526374731.jpg (225KB, 1024x801px) Image search: [Google]
1471526374731.jpg
225KB, 1024x801px
>>135512830
Mormons LOVE Islamic "refugees".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=482hce5kPlg
>>
>>135513480
Every religion is stupid fairy magic bullshit. What matters is how redpilled it is
>>
>>135513589
It's not redpilled. It believes in the stupidest bullshit imaginable.

And, btw., when you learn about the different religions of the world in European schools, Mormonism is classified as a sect or cult, right along with Transcendental Meditation and the people of Jim Jones.
>>
>>135513708
Yeah and Islam is given the most coverage in school with several classes worth of material. Must be legit.

As far as I have heard Mormon values require women to dress traditionally and keep their virginity until marriage, so how is that not far superior to cucktholicism and other European Christian branches that are indifferent to sexual immorality? A religion is literally useless if it can't even keep women virgins until marriage
>>
>>135514020
So you're saying Islam is a great religion then
>>
>>135514194
No I'm saying that what (((public schools))) teach is irrelevant
>>
>>135514269
Islam is probably the best religion out there if you want to keep female virgins until marriage
By your rationale it's a damn good one, if one was to connect the dot
>>
Mormonism is bullshit i remember when i met two girls from Murica about 20years old in my based atheist and old conservative comunist town. I thought they are tourist than they wanted talk about God and shieeet. In the end they werent interested in sex with me so i wasnt interested about fake religion. I hope my country will ban this cult from Murica. You cant even drink beer which is shame.
>>
>>135514388
Yes I actually do think Islam is superior to Christianity in it's current form. I'd prefer to have a conservative Muslim girl than a fake American "Christian" girl
>>
>>135512830
The American deep state is made up of mostly mormons
Mormons are waspy jews who got cucked in the 70's

gtfo
>>
about 20 but I blocked it out of my mind because I'm too old and live canuckistan

I would do everything for a virgin with magic panties, pleas accept leaf mormons
>>
>>135514746
At least you didn't backpedal in the face of logical inconsistencies
Welp, they actually have an islam board on 2xchan, you should try you luck there. Maybe you'll find love with a cute syrian refugee in the future
>>
You guys do know Mormons are total cucks right? Their women actively ride the cock carousel and cheat before settling down but are treated like goddesses regardless because Mormons desperately need women.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.