[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Entitled Millenial Hate Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 32

File: bfast.jpg (38KB, 610x512px) Image search: [Google]
bfast.jpg
38KB, 610x512px
What the fuck is with this massive group of retards? Every time I turn around someone in my "generation" is whining about something or trying to reach into someone else's pocket and tell them how to spend their money. It's always the same bullshit:

>Waaaahhh I've got college debt, it's the evil banks that fooled me into taking out a loan where the terms were completely clear and I agreed to by signing multiple times as an adult.

>Waaaahhh it costs too much to buy a house because I live in San Fransisco or NYC where the housing market is 70% higher than the national average, but God forbid I get off my fat ass and drive an hour or two away where housing prices are normalized so I'll just blame it on....banks and boomers

>I finished a bachelor's degree (basically the bare minimum in today's society) and applied to 3 places in 6 months, why haven't I been offered a 6-figure management position on my first day? Must be the evil business owners fault

Did I miss the day when we were all supposed to just say "fuck it" to personal responsibility and blame everyone else for choices we, ourselves, made? Someone explain this shit to me because I thought we were all adults. I don't expect a fucking thing from anyone else, so what's with this fucking epidemic of retardedness? Any answers?
>>
>>135509790

It's Silicon Valley and the Rise of the diversity hired ceo thats the problem
>>
>>135509871
But aren't we going to be in charge of all that shit eventually? Am I supposed to believe the same whining dipshits are just going to switch like a lamp one day, after living their entire lives blaming other people for their failures, and suddenly turn into functional, effective leaders who can handle the responsibility to being the ones in charge? It doesn't seem probable.
>>
>be me
>HS class of 2017
>Fuck HS
>Voted for Trump
>made $30k my senior year
Millennials are pussies
>>
>>135510110
of*
>>
>>135509790
>It's another, "Boomer tries to deflect away from the fact he destroyed a country," thread.
>>
>>135510110

Look up dez wright then look up nepotism
>>
>>135509790
>bachelor's degree (basically the bare minimum in today's society)
You realize that this is a problem, right?
Now one told anyone that a bachelor's would become the bare minimum to sweep floors.
Not to mention that people need loans to attain a bachelor's
>>
>>135510162
Eh, how?
>>
>>135510238
I'm not a boomer, I'm 29. Stop deflecting and give a serious answer.

>>135510244
No. All this "wahhh nepotism" is a fucking cop out. You know it, I know it. I'm not saying it doesn't exist but how does that stop you from going somewhere else where it's not a factor? What stops you from thinking up a new idea and taking some kind of initiative to innovate?
>>
>>135510257
>No one told anyone that a bachelor's degree would become the bare minimum

It's been that way since the early 00's. Again, not an excuse. Did you not plan ahead and think about what you were doing before signing off on 10s of thousands in student debt? We're all in the same boat, are you saying you didn't actually look up a fucking career path and just threw a dart at the wall or something?
>>
>>135509790

Why all americans are such good goys?

>You don't want to work in 3 jobs just to pay back Mr. shekelstein college debt? Stop being entitled and just stop eating avocado!
>You want to actually own land and a house before 40? You don't need that! Just rent a house from Mr. schlomoberg like everyone else!
>You're supposed to just accept the continuous decline in living conditions in western civilization and be thankful our glorious (((big bankers))) let you eat their scraps.
>>
>>135510270
When I turned 17 I became a manager at Dominos
>>
>>135510515
>It's been that way since the early 00's
Such information takes time to permeate the collective conciousness
In 2000, people were still telling me that a DEC would get me just about any job, let alone a Bachelor's
>>
>>135509790

Most millenials are totally delusional about how good boomers had it

I always hear them say "boomers could afford a nice house and car and take care of their family with just one working class job"

That's just not fucking true, lots of people still had it rough, most young people never have that much money and have to live of shitty food. When I was growing up my parents certainly could not afford to splruge on much and I know lots of people who had it the same

Sure boomers may have a lot NOW but thats because theyve been saving up....But in their 20s they were not loaded with money. Most people were still just scraping by, and yet millenials act as if they were all fucking millionaires at 25
>>
>>135510516
>You don't want to work 3 jobs
Who said anything about 3 jobs? If you didn't go to college or got a useless degree, I can understand why you'd have to get 3 jobs but there are plenty of ways to make a living.

>You want to actually own land and a house before 40
All I ever hear here is faggots in california complaining about how they can't afford a house so which is it?
>you're supposed to accept continuous decline in living conditions, bankers scraps blahblah
No, I didn't say be content with the status quo. If anything I'm saying don't be content with it but your answer is to completely check the fuck out? What the fuck is that? There are ways to maneuver and contribute while still working towards goals and change, it's not one or the other.
>>
>>135509790
That's what happens when you give everyone participation trophies and say to every retard that hes special.
>>
>>135510654
I hear the same thing verbatim all the fucking time which is why I wanted to open a conversation about it. I'm not defending boomers and I'm not saying houses aren't more expensive because inflation does happen but I don't think people take into account how frugal the majority of boomers were. They weren't out buying new iphones and jordans and going out to party every weekend blowing their paycheck then expecting to buy a house. We can use the same tactics and principles they used to save and make fiscally sound decisions, so why don't we?
>>
>>135510654
It isn't because they've been "saving up" and it wasn't because they "worked harder" either. Their parents didn't have the same wealth and they did nothing but scrimp and save.
Their children don't have the same wealth and work far longer hours by any measure.

The boomers were the beneficiaries of a one-time post-world war phenomenon. It is hardly their fault but its hardly anything they did either.

I don't know why they pretend otherwise and I don't know why people pretend it was unfair either.

At least your boomers get sent to Vietnam. Ours skated round the end of National Service.
>>
>>135509790

College was a scam to take people's money and spread liberal propaganda, designed by the boomer generation.

College kids are being told that their college degree is an authority right or privilege to earn more money than others who did not go to college.

They are angry that the government won't enforce their college degree as an authority ticket to rule the world.
>>
>>135511071
They weren't frugal, the whole of the 1960s was primarily about the disposable income of boomers and disposable goods.
They weren't out buying Jordans and iPhones because they didn't exist, but look at the inflation adjusted cost of record players, transistor radios and colour TVs - those things were extremely expensive at the time and they adoption curves showed they were bought more rapidly from launch than people adopted iPhones or laptops.
>>
>>135511087
>At least boomers got sent to Vietnam
This is another one I see overlooked all the time and our generation doesn't even seem to take into account. I've been thinking about it a lot more given the last week with all the trannies. Given they didn't have a choice because of the draft, but work in the Armed Forces is a pretty viable option for most anyone our age that doesn't have one leg, 9 toes, or mental illness. I know the "big bad kike" and all that, but why don't more people do something like that? Military, police, public service etc? Those are entry level jobs that pay a salary and could pull most anyone out of poverty, but nobody even considered that an option until the trannies were banned now everyone wants to be patriotic all of a sudden. It makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>135511423
Ok true, I concede that point to you because consumerism pick up significantly in the 50s and 60s but that had more to do with boomers parents, not boomers themselves, buying goods because in the 50s and 60s boomers were still in school. The point I was trying to make is what the fuck is up with our generation not being able to delay gratification? I think that's one of the single biggest problems with "our" finances.
>>
File: 89094.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
89094.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>135511696
picked*
>>
>>135510238

>be me
>finished a master in Organic Chemistry last year
>currently doing a PhD trying to find a new cure for some cancers
>literally keeping boomers alive longer

You'll never get rid of them, not while I keep supporting them
>>
OP WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>>
As a GenX oldster I will say having shared a workplace with the boomers, all the rumours are true.

One of their shittiest things was taking a job with minimal qualifications and on the way out deciding that from now on you needed a Masters degree and five years experience to be allowed in after them.

If you look carefully at most professional organisations, their memberships have been in free fall for the last ten years and most are reducing their membership bar to some extent.

What millennials should really be jealous of is a bit more subtle but they don't know they've lost it. Which is boomers often fucked up, repeatedly. Three years on the hippy commune and you want to work for Goldman Sachs afterwards? Not a problem. Fired from five jobs for not turning up? Welcome to a job for life at Ford.

Didn't quite have that but even in my day we weren't under the same level of pressure. I do feel for you kids. Boomers got as long as they wanted, we could just about fight for a second chance, it seems to me if you don't do the right internship when you're 17, you're fucked.
>>
>>135509790
I would love to eat that off of her ass while she is farting.
>>
File: 1501100256785.jpg (47KB, 840x439px) Image search: [Google]
1501100256785.jpg
47KB, 840x439px
>>135511959
I'm really not being divisive I'm asking a very real question. I understand people come here to shitpost and escape shit-tier lives and all that but it's a topic that needs some discussing. How the fuck do we, collectively, expect to lead the white race to the pinnacle and save Western Civilization if 1/4 of us either can't even figure out how to manage our own finances or just don't want to get a job?
>>
>>135511696
Its very easy to scold but millennials have a problem because the economy has changed.

Its a very American thing to believe in capitalism and the primacy of markets but not believe in capitalism as an explanation for people who don't get rich.

The boomers were not jedi masters in terms of denying any form of gratification. They just got a lot of chances to sort themselves out. At least here they got epic levels of wage inflation that have not been seen at any time in history before or since. This is why they got the houses. Every central bank in the world is obsessed with making sure the same thing never happens again in the name of inflation. But inflation with tight labour markets is good for anyone who owes money.
>>
>>135511451
I've noticed it as well. I'm at the stage of life where most apply to uni/collage (yea I know youngfag etc) and I realized that I've been treating the army like a uni. I've compared army job roles, what trades you get and post service employment rate. right now I go to one of the best schools in my country and all I see is the other students either saying they want to get a sociology degree or a stem degree at a weed uni. only me and one other person want to join the military, both of us don't like uni, both of us will most likely do better in life than 70% of the year group.
>>
>>135510654

It was still rough but you could still have the opportunity to make your way in the world and live the American Dream. It's not like now where you send 50+ applications into the job void and pray you don't have to live with your parents anymore.

All the things that have risen faster than inflation from the 50's until now are essentials like food, clothing, etc. and the fastest components are things like rent, school tuition and college textbooks. It's not really surprising that when the last three components are pretty much necessary to get a job because all the requirements for a job need them that young people are broke.

>>135511087

The rich boomers didn't get sent to Vietnam. People dodged by going to university and protested the damn thing. We pulled out and basically lost the war in large part because of that.
>>
>>135512067
>>135512067
>>135512372
It's fine to say boomers had chances and all that but let's be honest
>spend 3 years on a hippy commune then go straight to work at Goldman Sachs
Stuff like this is far-fetched at absolute best but if you show me any proof that something like that happened I'd be open to change my views.
We still have opportunity ourselves, opportunity to be fiscally sound and make the right decisions. It's not doom and gloom, but I've seen multiple times where people don't even know why they don't have a credit score. Nobody said this shit was perfect but there's fundamental rules we were born into that we can still follow to achieve what we want. But I've also seen idiots on here say shit like "well I could never move away from the west coast because the beach is, like, so beautiful" then turn around and bitch and moan about having no money because they spend $2,500 a month on rent. Who's fault is that?
>>
>>135512198
Life teaches the young, over time.
>>
>>135512612
>>135512067
>>135512372
It's fine to say boomers had chances and all that but let's be honest
>spend 3 years on a hippy commune then go straight to work at Goldman Sachs
Stuff like this is far-fetched at absolute best but if you show me any proof that something like that happened I'd be open to change my views.
We still have opportunity ourselves, opportunity to be fiscally sound and make the right decisions. It's not doom and gloom, but I've seen multiple times where people don't even know why they don't have a credit score. Nobody said this shit was perfect but there's fundamental rules we were born into that we can still follow to achieve what we want. But I've also seen idiots on here say shit like "well I could never move away from the west coast because the beach is, like, so beautiful" then turn around and bitch and moan about having no money because they spend $2,500 a month on rent. Who's fault is that?
>>
>>135509790
None american I have ever met in german college was like that. Some bitched about a lack of assistence in helping them organizing their studies, but most were able to get along pretty well. Its hard to imagine there is a whole generation of self righteous do no goods.
>>
shit
>>
That looks like a boy butt. Hot. Sauce?
>>
>>135509790
Shut the fuck up you faggot whiny millennial.
>>
>>135509790
>all this strawman
Hang yourself, cunt
>>
File: 879875hkh.jpg (47KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
879875hkh.jpg
47KB, 500x417px
>>135512900
Your entire perspective is from American kids who could afford to go to fucking Germany for university, obviously your point of view is going to be extremely limited to say the least.
>>
>>135512768
boomers used to brag to me about being able to quit a job and get a new one within the day just by showing up
>>
>>135510581
and thats all you'll ever be
>>
>>135512489
And that's the crux of the whole thing. Again, "big bad kike" aside for 2 minutes, you're going to be making more than 70% of your class. That's an extreme leg up, but a lot of our generation doesn't seem ready to just bite the bullet and fake it for a while to get ahead. Why does our generation vilify things like public service but somehow where going to lead our race to a utopia once the boomers just die off? Come the fuck on.
>>
>>135509790
>inb4 that's a man ass
>>
>>135512612
About Vietnam.

It's funny how, IIRC, one phrase said by Nixon suddenly stopped the most of the protests in colleges.
The phrase was about the university fags not being drafted.

There goes all their virtue signalling.
>>
>>135513245
and boomers also thought working at a gas station for 20 years was a career, so what's your point? You want to hop from a Pizza Hut to a gas station to a starbucks? That's basically what they did. I never said they were the smartest motherfuckers in the world.
>>
>>135510386

Hey fuck you. A lot of us have been unmasked by obama and then exploited by NBC.

They have a war coming. Fuck those archons
>>
>>135512768
This was reviewed in the paper this morning:
http://eye-books.com/books/a-raindrop-in-the-ocean

But I'm really talking about my parents and their friends, these are not unusual or isolated stories. You're forgetting that boomers used to mock their children (GenX) for being boring. This is why people used to find AbFab funny, thats what it was about.

I'm not disputing the idea that people could make better decisions, I'm disputing the idea that boomers did, because they really didn't either.
>>
File: getit.gif (289KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
getit.gif
289KB, 250x214px
>>135513367
Yeah that and, you know, protestors getting shot at Berkeley by the National Guard probably had something to do with it. They toed the lined pretty fucking quick after that but good point.
>>
>>135513303
Funny, I've seen pizza delivery drivers that make more than what most people go to college for
>>
>>135513517
>You're forgetting that boomers used to mock their children (GenX) for being boring

Here's the thing with that though: A good majority of us are fucking boring. We're slowly withdrawing more from society because we don't like the rules but that's doing even more damage to "us" as a whole. All these old fucks had things like the elks club or shriners or whatever stupid clubs they were a part of that our generations aren't participating in. We're missing networking opportunities and shit like that that you only get face-to-face. We could use those networks as leverage to fight things like nepotism and come out ahead we're just not properly utilizing all the resources at our disposal. Am I wrong?
>>
File: BEAUTY_BLOGGER_01.jpg (27KB, 471x293px) Image search: [Google]
BEAUTY_BLOGGER_01.jpg
27KB, 471x293px
>>135513498
Not even sure what the fuck you're talking about with the obama and nbc thing tbqhf.
>>
>>135509790
jews think these are the people who can usher in communism. Their boomer parents will squander all money and there will be little to no inheritance. That combined with affirmative action will see many whites drop from middle class upbringing to lower class adulthood. It will fuel extremism
>>
>>135510654
You're a retard, wages have not improved since the 70's when the free trade and open border policies began. Boomers chose lower prices and lower wages because they have no national price and are economically illiterate
>>
>>135513705
Nothing wrong with taking a manager position out of high school as long as you set goals and are improving yourself. You'll probably end up one of those "evil successful small business owners" everybody's constantly bitching about.
>>
>>135513047
If you think those were mostly rich kids you are wrong. There was one guy from "a blue collar working class family in Maine" (in his own words). I liked him very much and we often used to play magic together. It was a good way for him to improve his german because the phrasing of rules is standardized so he could easily derive the meaning of my german cards.
However when he did his bachelor's degree (he did his whole degree in germany) he was always working part time jobs on the side (the last one was for a library which he has to this day and works full time on now). When I asked him why he choosed to study in germany he said, that he has two siblings and his older sister was already in debt from college and now working reatil because she couldnt find anything suitable so far. He basically came here because he looked for an education where he could avoid going to much into debt.
Another girl I didn't knew so much mentioned some sort of trailer park background in South Carolina. She once mentioned something along the lines of "Its not hard to find a job in the US. But making a career has become incredibly dificult." She also came across as a practical not too stupid person.

Knowing those people I really can believe that opportunities may have become less plentiful. Not saying making wrong choices in subjects or financial carelessness dont play a part in here. But maybe it is true and the younger generations really dont enjoy as much social security as previous generations.
>>
>>135512372
America is communist not capitalist. You're repeating jewish memes
>obamacare
>central banks
>TARP
>QE
>ZIRP
communist policies
>>
>>135510765
>There are ways to maneuver and contribute while still working towards goals and change, it's not one or the other

>my experience is universal and i get upset when that isnt truep
>lewronggenerationjr

You have to go back
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 415x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 415x454px
>>135510581
So you expect me to believe you made 30k while attending high school?
>>
>>135514181
>That combined with affirmative action will see many whites drop from middle class upbringing to lower class adulthood. It will fuel extremism

So do we, as a race, have to hit rock bottom and climb our way back up because we can only learn the hard way or do we stop the descent, start making smart decisions that are based on reason to bring about our eventual conquest? I'm not saying there aren't other ((((people)))) actively working towards the demise of anything Western or white because there very clearly are but when do we get our shit together get sorted and stop fucking about making excuses?
>>
>>135512489
ayo arent you meant to be on camp rn
>>
>>135514322
This mostly.

I became a manager, had a nice steady income and lived pretty well. The stress and constant phone calls killed me though, feel like it took years off my life. I'd personally rather be poor and not have the bother but that's me. I can't handle with never having a day off, that shit is the worst.
>>
>>135514446
First off, you're a fucking leaf. Second, literally nothing I said was wrong and, yes, it's pretty fucking universal. Working towards your personal goals while also maneuvering through the rules of society we were born into to sustain our financial freedom is better than the alternative of just throwing your fucking hands up and refusing to be a part of society at all. Then you become part of the problem. How can you not see that?
>>
>>135514566

3 possibilities. 1 your a hackerman. 2 I'm confused 3 you have white hair.
>>
>>135514576
7 days a week is shit I agree but let's say you do that for (spitballing) 5 years or so before you're able to open your own franchise(s). Would the sacrifice of busting your ass for that amount of time to eventually reach a goal of kicking back and let your store bring in money for you be worth it? Certainly sounds like a better alternative than being poor right? I've never worked in pizza places but would most people our age even be willing to break their back for 5-6 years straight if it meant gaining financial freedom? I don't know if most really would.
>>
>>135509790
This is an ad absurdio response to legitimate concerns.

There does need to be education on these things in hugh school as opposed to how to resist whiteness.

Higher education is quickly becoming the biggest scam in human history.
>>
File: steamie.jpg (57KB, 472x354px) Image search: [Google]
steamie.jpg
57KB, 472x354px
>>135509790
i don't know polbro I'm doing pretty good for myself, but than i am barely a Milleni-fag, i was born in 81...

I am making more money than I have ever made and I have somevof the trappings of middle class life, car my own place.

I still rent but I live right downtown in my city and my rent isn't a large part of my income, plus my place is bigger than it needs to be (i could survive in a smaller place).

I have a little bit of student debt but it is being paid off and practically no CC debt.

The biggest problem i see with milenials is work ethic. If you wanna make money you have to be willing to work ten, twelve or even 14 hours a day, if your boss tells you to get something done just get it done, no one has time for your bullshit. In my business time really is money, millenials don't seem to appreciate this fact.
>>
>>135514798
Yeah but just stop the masochism. You've been dealt a fairly shitty hand and sure, play it as well as you can.

/g/ went through one of these exercises in self-hate a well back, I posted scans of my stock options from the dot com boom. I was making more than any of them from not knowing how to use Dreamweaver properly. I'm not even in IT (before or since) because I don't know shit about it.

A capitalist would understand how I got lucky and also how I got unlucky (those options weren't worth the paper they were printed on obviously).

Problem is Americans aren't really pure capitalists at all, you live in a country started by people thought God had an interest in profit and loss. Apparently you haven't got over that yet and you still see these things in moral terms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protestant_Ethic_and_the_Spirit_of_Capitalism
>>
Mfw I work two jobs, live in an isolated gem of a town surrounded by hundreds of miles of freshwater beaches and pay 550 in rent, utilities included.
>>
>>135515163
>legitimate concerns
I never said they weren't legitimate, but they're well within our ability to change with basic decisions and knowledge also exactly what this
>>135515164
guy said. I don't think many in our generation would even be willing to work 14 hours from the bottom up. We need to change the way we think about this shit and apply ourselves, blood, sweat and tears to gain financial freedom instead of kicking back at parents house waiting for some fairy tale like UBI to alleviate all our problems.
>>
File: 1501369343357.jpg (6KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
1501369343357.jpg
6KB, 216x233px
>>135515515
Very picturesque. I like it.
>>
>>135514798
try to make a living in the north east. unless you live in a large city, you'll find that most economies slow down in the winter.

also, being born into a society crafted by the usury of bank jews means that no matter how hard you work, you will never afford anything of significance unless you borrow and are thus owned by bankers

instead of playing that game, we can wait around for boomers to die and inherit their shit instead, rather than working two shitty, demeaning low wage jobs to live in poverty for the sake of owning a shitty house that will take two decades to pay off with two incomes .
>>
>>135514869
Its like a five day gig isnt it? You come back friday or something.
>>
>>135509790
>I thought we were all adults.

It doesn't work that way. Some people grow up into adults, most just keep the high school mentality throughout their entire lives.

I'm not sure how universal this phenomenon is world wide, but it sure is pervasive here in the USA.
>>
>>135515164
>14 hours a day

No.
>>
>>135509790
This is why I hate my generation
>>
>>135509790
>>Waaaahhh I've got college debt, it's the evil banks that fooled me into taking out a loan where the terms were completely clear and I agreed to by signing multiple times as an adult.
Yeah I hate nazis too
>>
>>135516170
>>135516170

you talking about the test you take to get in army?
>>
File: IMG_6433.png (12KB, 576x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6433.png
12KB, 576x544px
>>135510110
90% of millennials will fall for various Jew memes and either 1) cut off their dicks, 2) cut off their dicks and suicide, or 3) bike lock someone in the face then cut off their dicks then suicide in prison.

If you avoid the Juden then the sky's then limit
>>
>>135516530
nah mate. Its a cadets camp and given youre looking for uni it must mean youre still in cadets.
>>
>>135516692
damn those are good detective skills but that is what pol is famed for. yea cadets round the UK are either on camp of preparing to leave. speaking of cadets its one group of people in the millennial/gen z generation which thankfully doesn't fit into the millennial stereotype
>>
File: Why_didnt_they_listen.jpg (42KB, 449x580px) Image search: [Google]
Why_didnt_they_listen.jpg
42KB, 449x580px
>>135509790
Facebook has brainwashed the young to strive to become lazy narcissistic show offs and somehow convinced them that the world gives a fuck what they think and owes them a free Hollywood lifestyle...
well that and the fact that there used to be this thing called the manufacturing industry, until they outsourced everything for short term profits.

If you think it's bad now, just wait until the machines really do take over and there are literally no unskilled jobs left at all... the irony is that Millenials' kids will blame them for the robot revolution when they can't afford the latest shit in ten years time
>>
>>135509790

This sounds strangely like a "boomers dindu nuffin stop eating avocado toast" thread even though you deny it.

Anyway, as a late genx early millennial who is fairly successful I can see why a lot of my peers don't give a shit. We're told to go to college to be successful, and even for those of us who went into STEM (mechanical engineering here) it's still not enough. Finding a job is almost impossible (average is 9 months out of college to find your first job). Even then it's usually not an internal position, but a contractor position that isn't permanent, has no benefits, and the pay is still less than what boomers made out of high school.

What it sounds like is that you're just straw-maning all millennials as big city living, avocado toast eating, iPhone addicted idiots who refuse to do anything to better their lives. What I typically see is an entire generation (or even 2) who are completely tired of the system's shit. We're told "go into this Skinner box and bull this level, ring this bell, twist that knob and you will get 10 food pellets." They then do all the tasks requested and behold there are no food pellets. Then, boomers state "well, you shouldn't have expected THAT many food pellets, here, do these additional 4 tasks and you'll get 5 food pellets."

Seriously, fuck boomers, fuck boomer apologists, and fuck you. They were the worst generation who sold out their children and grand children for the promise of lower prices and a slightly earlier retirement.
>>
I dunno I have a job in my field and I'm pretty happy
>>
File: 600909.gif (34KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
600909.gif
34KB, 268x200px
>>135516124
So sit around and just wait for your parents to die instead of learning how to navigate the environment we're, unfortunately, stuck in at the moment? Who said having credit meant you're a slave to the bank though? This is the type of shit I'm talking about. It's basically impossible to function as an adult without making some form of purchase on "credit." An adult's not going to sit around and wait for their parents to kick the bucket, they're going to make smart decisions, take out credit sparingly and pay it off as quickly as they can and pay the jew as little as possible. This just goes back to my original point. How do we even expect to carry our race to the top if half of us are sitting around with your mindset of "I'll do nothing and wait for my parents to die." This shit is basically the antithesis of everything that's talked about on /pol/. Meanwhile we've got Asians and Africans more than willing to work 10 hours a day in their own countries to outpace us. So is all this shit talked about every day just lip service or what?
>>
>>135509871
Lol you're proving ops point.
>>
Gen X'er here.
Millenials are suffering from 50 years of shit legislation.
1. EPA in 1972 drove a lot of manufacturing to Mexico and China. Drove down wages for blue collar, and made only White collar an option.
2. War on DUI. Drove Gen X not to go out every weekend to groups like the Elks.
3. War on Drugs... Have you ever seen a Baby boomer that did not do drugs? Nope. We however got the full force of the law for having a bong in our car.
4. AIDS. Yup... AIDS was incurable and deadly. We were lied and told everybody would get it if you had sex even once.
5. As my generation was getting comfortable with out white collar jobs. The fed pushed service jobs as the goal. Then the .con bubble burst and a lot of us never recovered our earning potential. Those service jobs were easily pushed to India, lowering our overall income.
And lastly, H1B... Sorry, Have not met a single H1 that is worth the ink on his visa. They suck
>>
>>135517390
I hope people like you who put such importance on race go nowhere in life
>>
File: 878925.png (1MB, 1470x1080px) Image search: [Google]
878925.png
1MB, 1470x1080px
>>135517193
>t. Someone Who Missed The Entire Point of My Post

Thanks faggot.
>>
>>135509790
you want to live in a young city and be able to afford a house? Move to Pittsburgh. You want to spend 50% of your six figure salary on rent? Move to Boston, New York, or SF
>>
>>135509790
Millenials can barely even cook for themselves, a majority are out of shape from eating fast food all day.
>>
>>135517514
>h1bs

Forgot to even mention them. Not only have they completely ravaged the tech sector, but they're trying to import them for engineering jobs as well. They drive down wages even harder than anything else the boomers have thrown at us.

>>135517575

Not an argument. I have stated why millennials don't give a fuck. Instead of trying to counter that argument you post a meme and say I missed the point. I'm coming for your social security benefits gramps.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (31KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
31KB, 262x200px
>>135517541
>Another leaf who's opinion can easily be disgarded

I've already accomplished a fair amount and set regular goals to better myself but this isn't a "me" conversation it's an "us" conversation. Try to keep up.
>>
>>135517724
h1bs are expensive though
>>
at least boomers werent a minority in their own home town.
>>
>>135517779
Getting up before noon to shitpost is hardly an accomplishment
>>
File: 1501400882738.jpg (30KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1501400882738.jpg
30KB, 480x477px
>>135517724
It wasn't meant to be an argument, it's a discussion dipshit. If you can't even handle grown conversation without getting triggered and finding "boogeymen boomers" behind every corner than you can kindly fuck off because you're not contributing a fucking thing that could help us find actual answers.
>>
File: 1501290991476.jpg (170KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501290991476.jpg
170KB, 1024x768px
>>135517924
>Says the leaf doing the exact same thing

Sorry, do Canadians have to work on Sunday to make up for Trudeau's army of oppressed tranny African immigrants flooding your country? Here in America, Sunday is the day of rest.
>>
>OP makes thread about millenials
>calls out millenials on whining and blaming others
>millenials respond
>milenials ITT literally blame others
>muh boomers muh gen x
>muh vidya
>muh conspiracy

We need a fucking war.
>>
>>135518148
Most of our immigrants are Catholic women and children or people with education that have a real shot at contributing to society
>>
>>135517390
Boomers have been importing slopes and sandpeople in droves to drive the economy and bleed me dry. They also engineered feminism to destroy families and broaden the workforce to drive the wage down. The only people who benefit from those policies are going to be long dead when te last white child is born in north america. I refuse to play their fucking game
>>
>>135517802
That is the problem. They are not. For the last 18 years, as long as a checkbox was marked, and they made over 60K (I believe) they did not have to meet income requirements. A lot of the jobs they perform, were done by US citizens with tons of knowledge and experience for twice as much. And 60K in places like San Fran or New York is below poverty level!.
I work with a lot of these idiots. They are incapable of basic tasks. I got asked where the task bar in server 2012 is!. I also got asked why a host file could not be saved. These were questions asked by the H1B expert!. The ONLY reason for H1B;s is to lower wages. They provide no other measurable service.
>>
>>135518266
lol
>>
>>135518270
Again, here you are blaming boomers. Fucking irresponsible pussy
>>
>>135518401
I mean it's not as if we're importing immigrants en masse. There's nothing inherently wrong with immigration provided it's well controlled
>>
>>135517802
>h1bs
>expensive

Not even close Trudeau.

>>135517955

Funny, it seems you're blaming "boogeymen avocado toast" instead of seeing that decades worth of labor killing policies have somehow killed the spirit of labor in this country.
>>
>>135518270
So one generation out of all your ancestors fucked up and because of that you're just washing your hands of the whole thing and fuck the future of the white race? I say fuck you and your short-sighted, bullshit excuses. You can't expect anyone to be loyal when you can't even grasp the concept of loyalty yourself, you fat pussy. Be a man, lead by example.
>>
>>135518500
Nah you are just insufferable slime
>>
>>135518468
Imagine you could sell citizenship to niggers and spics for 100k. The govt that did this 100 million times will be prosperous because of these short term gains. the white people that come later will and should be furious.
>>
>>135515164
>The biggest problem i see with milenials is work ethic. If you wanna make money you have to be willing to work ten, twelve or even 14 hours a day, if your boss tells you to get something done just get it done, no one has time for your bullshit. In my business time really is money, millenials don't seem to appreciate this fact.
t. wageslave salivating over prospects of being the one on top
>>
>>135518582
Never fuck with the generation that gets to choose your assisted living facility... BWAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>135518714
lol you sound like a lazy pussy
>>
File: retropepe.jpg (86KB, 651x641px) Image search: [Google]
retropepe.jpg
86KB, 651x641px
>>135515164
>biggest problem I see with millenials is work ethic
this, it's the expectation of getting a high wage for just turning up and coasting through the day that makes them unemployable

If you're born in 81 then you're an X-ennial which explains why you're a hard worker, same here we grew up with computers but we're not so obsessed with taking selfies and appearing cool on social media that we can't put a hard days work in for an honest wage
>>
File: 364786988.jpg (68KB, 500x756px) Image search: [Google]
364786988.jpg
68KB, 500x756px
>>135518266
>Most of our immigrants are catholic women and children
>>135518270
>Boomers have been importing slopes and sandpeople in droves to drive the economy and bleed me dry

Which one is it, faggots? Canada get your shit together.
>>
>>135518709
Holy shit, you are not even a real person! Here you go again, blaming others and making excuses.
>>
>>135518582
>concept of loyalty
The powerful have been selling the West by the pound for decades and you're going to lecture people on loyalty? Pragmatism would dictate it's best to distance yourself from identity politics in this age, as, correctly stated, our parents and those who handed them power almost entirely abandoned any notions of the importance of race or country. It isn't a little fucking difference, there's been a 30 fucking percent change in demographics in America alone, WE were betrayed and are told we're wrong for doing anything about it. Just fuck off boomer defense force, bunch of adult children lecturing their own children on how they raised a bunch of failures while they wash their hands of their own crimes.
>>
>>135518836
Was that supposed to be funny? Because it wasn't and it didn't address that last post at all. If we're all just here to shitpost and not have actual discussion then by all means don't let me stop you. God forbid anyone actually think about shit on a Sunday morning.
>>
>>135516886
'detective skills'

Anyways, are you on camp rn?
>>
>>135518266
oh come on
>>
>>135518957
>blames "the powerful"
>>
>>135519037
yup
>>
>>135514494
If you have a real job you can make that easy. I made 30k this year already and Ive been out of work for about a month now.
>>
You're retarded OP.

The cost of a college degree has increased far and away faster than inflation. College degrees are more expensive now than ever, and also more necessary now than ever. Everyone knows the tradie meme, but the fact is blue collar work is disappearing.

Houses are also far and away more expensive now than ever before, and your solution of "just move away from where all the jobs and opportunity is" is not a solution. Rural America is dying precisely because there's simply nothing of value left there except massive corporate-owned farms run by machines, and mines run by machines.

Lastly, it's harder to get and keep a job now than ever.

In short you are looking for reasons to hate millennials. You didn't notice these things and grow to hate them, you noticed that hating people younger than you is the trendy thing to do and started searching for quips to parrot to your friends to cement your social place in the group.

In short you are a tribal animal playing the social survival game at the expense of other people, just like everyone else.

I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>135518651
Nice argument boomer scum. Day of the revoked benefits soon.

>>135518582
>hey guys we fucked everything up and will continue to fuck things up, but you know, man up and pay our social security.

Die in poverty gramps.
>>
>>135518957
Little crybaby.
>>
>>135515515
Wait, that isnt Traverse City, is it?
>>
>>135518957
>The powerful have been selling the West by the pound for decades and you're going to lecture people on loyalty?

Am I part of the (((powerful elite)))? Of course not dumbass. I'm talking about loyalty to your fellow, white male. I see all kinds of discussion on /pol/ all the time but it's short-sighted soft faggots like you that make me think it's all lip-service. Now you're blaming boomers and whatever fictional shit you can come up with on top of it.
>We were betrayed and are told we're wrong for doing anything about it
That's the whole fucking point I'm trying to make. What are you or any of us doing about it? You've got leafs that just say "fuck it I'm out." Keep up your corny tripe about being some boomer apologist but deep down you know what I'm saying's true and it's striking a chord with you. You're the faggot ready to throw in the towel because one generation of your ancestors fucked up as if the game's just over and we can't fix this shit. What crimes did I commit exactly? I'm willing to bet I'm probably younger than you, you're just a jaded fucking nobody who's resigned himself to posting stupid ass nazi memes when in reality you don't give a shit about your race or the future thereof. Thanks for proving my fucking point for me, yet again.
>>
>>135519013
Hit a nerve? Being VERY pragmatic here. Boomers have gone through all their wealth. Most of them still have mortgages on their over priced houses. Who is going to pay for their nursing home? I cant. My pension got converted to a meager 401K.
>>
>>135519349
>it thinks that because I insult millenials, I must be a boomer.

Wow, you are fucking basic.

I am a Millennial, shit head.

There are two factions of millenials: crybaby worms who lost their work ethic, and millenials who hate other millenials because they see them as weak. I hate you because you are weak.
>>
>>135519470
why just white tho?
>>
>>135513451

Recently had a convo with a boomer.

It was basically this if you switch Pizza hut and Starbucks to factory work and carpet fitting.
>>
>>135509790
>CTRL+F
>"BRR"
>no results
wtf, /pol/?

Just cause it's food?

No exception!

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTFFF
>>
>>135519470
We probably need to crash it and rebuild. You aren't going to be able to extract the poison from your milkshake. You need to throw it out and start over.
>>
>>135519336
Just skimmed over your post. Couldn't be further from the truth about me but I can see you've just resigned yourself to giving up like the other poster so not much else to say to your soft ass.
>>
>>135511071
I work 50 hours a week, sometimes more. I have a skilled job and make well above minimum wage. I've literally never bought "jordans" or any I-phone/pad/pod in my life. The only cell phone I have I bought upfront with cash and it cost 90$. I have no data at all, just the basic phone so my boss and relatives can call me in emergencies. I've never gone to a restaurant in my adult life. I drive an old truck I fixed up myself.
My wages go to: rent, heat,food,electricity,phone bill, insurance,gas,taxes, items like soap and shaving cream and toothpaste, once MAYBE twice a year i buy 2-3 articles of clothing because everything i own is in rough shape from work, i do not own a tv or video game system, i do not live in a big "expensive" city, i'm fairly rural actually.

Tell me again how i'm lazy or how previous generations didn't have it easier?
>>
>>135519547

I'm not a millennial though, and I have been working since I was 14.

>basic

You're a nigger.
>>
>>135514494
I started around 35 after high school at a pharma. Topped out at 55 seven years later when I realized I should probably go to college because there were no more promotions to earn.
>>
>>135519728
>Couldn't be further from the truth about me
Then why are you looking for approval for your dumb beliefs on a Viennese violinists' association daily?

You just want someone to tell you how right you are so that you can get the rush that associates somebody validating your social status in the pack.

Cheer up, bucko. I'm doing that right now. You're a well-adjusted young adult who I'm sure will live a middlingly successful life and produce children. You have all the hallmarks of the generically successful: self-absorbed, ignorant, close-minded, and presumptive.

Now fuck off back to Facebook you precocious little shit. This website is for tortured souls only.

I fucking hate redditors.
>>
>>135519728
I dont know how it is in the USA, but for a good long while here they asked for higher education for even shitty jobs like dishwashers. Blue collar work is overrun by polish and bulgarian immigrants all willing to work for a slave's wage.
Nobody is offering any kind of real contract anymore, you're lucky if you get 3 1-year contracts in a row before they let you go.
Rent is going up at a record pace while wages have stagnated, housing costs are insane.
Religion is dying out in the cities and as a result community/neighborhood cohesion is dying, neighborhoods are diversifying and with that comes less volunteer work, less communal projects, less trust between neighbors, etc.
>>
>>135509790
Capitalism is the problem
>>
>>135519470
>fictional shit
Precisely, you're so out of touch with the world that you think there is some unique bond or call to loyalty between Whites, newsflash, there has been ethnic division among Whites throughout all of history. I'm not going to blindly support some one whose platform is reduced to "you're an old cuck, therefore my worldview is correct". Never forget, it's those same White people who changed your laws to let immigrants in en masse, moved our industry out of country and continue through NGO and national aid programs to support propping up Africa. I intimately familiar with the world around me, I don't live in some dreamland where all whites are worth protecting, the lion share of you are human garbage.
>>
>>135510890
This comrade gets it
>>
File: 1501367592281.jpg (9KB, 219x239px) Image search: [Google]
1501367592281.jpg
9KB, 219x239px
>>135519849
Judging from the metrics you provided and assuming they're all true I wouldn't say you're lazy at all. See this anon's explanation
>>135519547
>>
I want you to know something, OP.

I'm 28 years old and had to move back home. Not because of college, mind you. I haven't been in a college since 22.

You know what I want to do? Be fully independent. I want to be a true adult. I really do. Do you know what I want in life? There's a word the Danish use called "lagom" which means not too much, not too little, just right, yet completely well-off enough to be considered comfortable and stable.

My dream goal isn't to be the next Justin Beiber or pick up glammy Instagram sluts from a nightclub. It's to own and operate a humble store. A general store. A place to buy apples, oranges, a can of soup, a pack of cigs, beer, etc. You know, like a little corner market that's not exactly a grocery store, and not exactly a convenient store. A place where I can put a little brass bell on the door, put on an apron, and turn the closed sign to open. To be able to say "Hey Jim!" when he stops by in the morning. And at the end of the day, sigh knowing I'm making an honest living and helping the neighborhood. I'd also like a loving wife who's young, close to 18, and eventually have at least three beautiful children. This is a good example of "lagom."

Guess what? That's impossible to achieve. I'd need 4 MILLION dollars average to even think of opening such a place and pray to God that it's not in the ghetto. Is it my fault? Absolutely not. Boomers along with hipster millennials sold me out. Both different generations. Both equally guilty.

Inb4 take out loans

And no. I don't have relatives from around the globe like Indians and Chinese do to pitch in. I'm not going to be a cheater and tax evade. I'm a white man who has what white nationalists call "Saxon conscience"
>>
>>135512489
t. homosexual Mi-5 recruiter trolling for fresh meat
>>
>>135511913
You monster
>>
>>135520058

Replace Polish and Bulgarian immigrants with Mexicans and you have almost the same exact scenario. All wages (including white collar) are going down because the political elite and businesses will tell you that they need those immigrants to "do the jobs Netherlanders won't do!" When the situation is more like they do the jobs Netherlanders won't do at a slave's wage.
>>
>>135520349
You've got lofty goals. Now make it a reality.
>>
>>135520349
>born too early to experience second renaissance
>born too late to experience golden age
>born just in time to experience the valley of human suffering betwixt them
ha ha ha ha kill me now before i do it myself
>>
>>135519849
Don't think you're lazy, but are you making bank? Do you have a p good savings? Or are you poor despite all of your hard work and frugality. I'm hoping that this is working out for you and you will be able to actually retire by 65 in the wake of all the sacrifices you've made.
>>
>>135520566
>anon writes long and heartfelt post
>"just b urself"
Just kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>135509790
I dislike Millennials a lot
>>
>>135520045
I'm not looking for approval at all just opening a dialogue to get people to think which is what the fuck /pol/ is even here for. The fact that you're so intent on shutting down the conversation really makes me wonder what your motive could be, hot shot.
>>
>>135520566
And how? Set up a lemonade stand and get it kicked over by the FBI for not having a license the price of a car or more?

There's so many things I can do mentally and physically that can make money and help others, but even to play the game you need to fork over massive amounts of cash.
>>
File: 1501177585406.jpg (61KB, 1399x791px) Image search: [Google]
1501177585406.jpg
61KB, 1399x791px
>>135520640
Oh, I see you're back. I must've mistaken your "fuck it I give up" as something other than sackless surrender to menial shit going on on the inconsequential island of australia. Glad you're back really faggot.
>>
>>135520675
>I'm not looking for approval at all just opening a dialogue to get people to think
Comedy fucking gold.

"I clearly have an agenda and I am obviously trying to present an argument but the second I meet actual opposition I fold like a card castle and screech that I'm just trying to really make you think."

Does confrontation scare you, you little bitch? Of course it does. It undermines your social status in the pack. Far easier to roll over like the Omega wolf and show your belly. Nobody respects you but at least you don't get kicked out.

Shut the fuck up and let the adults talk kiddo. Your intergenerational whining is of no value whatsoever. Read a fucking book.
>>
>>135511392
Criminally underrated post
>>
>>135520891
>I must've mistaken your "fuck it I give up"
My fucking face when the only insults you can think up rely on quotes you made up.

And yes, note that I didn't actually attach a picture of a face. I'm sure you can make one of those up for me too.
>>
File: 1476970363517.jpg (280KB, 586x880px) Image search: [Google]
1476970363517.jpg
280KB, 586x880px
>>135520349
Why not loans? With a super fucking aggressive payback scheme? Don't go for the 4mil, do something for 1mil or less then make money to pay back the loan, even if you're working additional jobs, and save up for up-scaling your shop/dream.
> I'd also like a loving wife who's young, close to 18
That right there is retarded and shows that you're not grounded. How about
>I'd also like to start a family someday with a woman who would support my dream and make it her dream, too
If you're going to worry about the specifics of a partner down to her fucking age, you're doing it wrong. Be in a position where marriage/love/children are a nice bonus but not an all-or-nothing requirement. That doesn't happen for everyone.

This is my guess: you really want kids and worry that if you take a wife your own age you'll have to have kids in the next 7 years for safety's sake, and the next 7 years is way too soon considering all the debt and working you'll be dealing with. You want as much time as possible to get to "the top" and then have the kids and a young wife will buy you more time.

Recent research suggests that the age of sperm affects a child's health as well. You are running against your own clock. You need to reconsider your priorities and your timeline.

What does moving back home accomplish? Is this to facilitate saving money? Have you considered searching for a business partner to proceed with your dreams?
>>
>>135520725
It's a daunting task for anybody yeah and there are barriers to entry like capital but you're already miles further than 60% of /pol/ because you've got a genuine passion and drive to accomplish and work towards something. I wasn't particularly addressing people like you in the OP as much as I was asking why more people in our generation aren't like you and just throw their hands up and give up but sit here spouting all this "if things were different, if the boomers were dead i'd totally do this and that blah blah blah" instead of taking action to fix shit.
>>
>>135521387
You're so retarded it's physically painful to read your posts.
>>
>>135521387
>if you have passion and drive you can achieve anything
It's hilarious because you sound exactly like the millennials you "hate."

>I wasn't particularly addressing people like you in the OP
Look at how he grovels to get you back on side. Wouldn't want to make any enemies on the internet, right?

If this is the next generation we really are fucked.
>>
>>135520901
>Does confrontation scare you, you little bitch?
It's funny, you're the one who gave up on the conversation before so clearly you're afraid of confrontation. Go outside, go get in line for your knife permit or some dumb shit because Australia's clearly bringing nothing to the fucking table. Do you even have books on your bum ass abbo island that people are constantly forgetting about? Fuck outta here.
>>
>>135520625

Saving up money? Sure. But all it takes is sliding off the road in a snowstorm, or some engine trouble etc, and the money i saved that year is gone. In general, i live paycheck to paycheck living in a shitty apartment and simply paying bills.
I often wonder how people around me go on trips twice a year, i only assume they're burying themselves in credit card debt.
>>
>>135521564
>when you're so thoroughly btfo you resort to flagposting
So plebbit it hurts.

What are you, 16?
>>
>>135519918
T. Basic Retard
>>
>>135514576
Go into HVAC, do mini split installs. Advertise on craigslist.
>>
>>135521294
>Why not loans?

Because loans are a scam. You'll be involved in indentured servitude.
>Helping the (((banks)))

>That right there is retarded and shows that you're not grounded.

I want a young wife because I don't want the mother of my children to be some bitch with a blown-out vagina. I don't want an older woman who'd give my children autism. I want my children to be healthy, because I give a damn about my offspring. I want them to be healthy with nice features, mental capabilities, etc so they'd eventually find good mates in the future, good connections for jobs, social life, you name it, all because of being healthy. Welcome to mother nature.

Marriage and children shouldn't be just a bonus. I consider them equal to the future career. All of this is intertwined. A good job allows a good future and a good family. I don't want to suffer and I don't want others to suffer as well.

There are no other business partners around here because everyone else is either a Boomer who doesn't want to take a risk in not affording a new RV, or a millennial back-stabbing pothead who won't follow through with a plan, and above all else, is in the same position as me. Seriously. Do you know what the average millennial does around here for work to own an apartment? Work multiple jobs including(keyword) side shit like driving for Uber and Lyft and they're suffering from mental health issues, money issues, and possible drug addictions.
>>
>>135520396

HA, I fucking wish.
>>
>>135517193

My man
>>
>>135521526
You're so intent on ignoring the topic at hand that you just resort to analyzing and attacking anything I say. I don't particularly give 2 shits because again you're australian and basically two steps up from a nigger, but don't make it so obvious you're just a sour fucking failure. Contribute something to the convo and stop dodging the shit because some sand snuck up in your vagina. You've literally done nothing but blame anything and everyone else for your failures throughout this thread and get your panties in a twist when i suggest somebody else might have halfway decent plans, clearly the only one looking for validation here is you, you fucking creep.
>>
>>135510238
Buy SNH. It's a senior-housing REIT, it yields around 2% every quarter, and every time that money hits your bank account you can think "I took this money as rent from a helpless boomer".

I put $10k into it last December and I've been feeling much better about the boomers ever since.
>>
>>135521887
You must be a real hit at parties
>>
File: beržas.jpg (26KB, 520x345px) Image search: [Google]
beržas.jpg
26KB, 520x345px
>>135509790
Here in Lithuania, the minister of economy said that if you earn 380 euros a month, you should consider yourself middle class.
>>
>>135521998
>ignoring the topic at hand
What topic? All you've done in this thread is air your personal grievances as if anyone gives a shit. You're yet to do anything so sensible as enunciate an actual thesis for which you will argue - presumably because you know you are intellectually incapable of argument so you just throw out anecdotes for """discussion."""

>you're just a sour fucking failure
I get admitted on Monday and will be a fully-fledged solicitor. I also have an extended major in political science. How 'bout you? When's your highschool graduation, sport? Or is it a junior high graduation? Next you'll say I'm lying on the internet, because the idea that a functioning adult could actually disagree with you is totally fucking unbelievable.

Let me break down what's happening here for you:
You're a child. You have no real world experience. You wonder "WHY AREN'T THEY FIXING IT?" Here's why. They can't. You can't. Nobody can just snap their fingers and change the fucking world. Sooner or later you will realise this too, and you will lose your adolescent cavalier attitudes and make peace with the world as it is. This is called maturity.

Unfortunately, I can't live that experience for you and pass it on. It's something that you, like everyone else, have to go through yourself. So until you do can you spare us all your fucking whining and stop fucking posting. You have to be over 18 to post here for a fucking reason.
>>
>>135522044
Not a bad idea anon.

I might take some of my money out of shares and do that. I've been looking to diversify anyway. Tell me more about it?
>>
>>135521596
I'm not in your precise position, I'm going to school for an AAS and expect to have a 45K job as soon as I've acquired my degree and license by in about 18 months, but I live alone in an apartment and support myself working at a restaurant and living frugally. Somedays I work 12 hour shifts and I don't have a social life. I don't drink/smoke/drug and I haven't been on a vacation since I was a child. But I pay my bills and occasionally I'm able to put a couple hundred bucks into a savings account. I buy clothes on sale at Good Will, I cook most of my meals, Wal Mart or eBay is where I buy anything else.

I have an escape plan. Many of my coworkers' plans are to remain working at the restaurant for the foreseeable future. Our wages with tips are pretty good for remedial work, but it's nothing to retire on and most of us are uninsured. Yet somehow, an unfathomable number of my coworkers have new cars, go on vacations multiple times a year, party/drink/support their drug habits on the regular, and from the conversations I've heard, they're in debut up to their fucking eyeballs. One guy has taken on all the double shifts he can scrounge because of his car payment.

My 2001 vehicle finally got to the point of being too unsafe to manage and I bought my last car on the side of the road for 4K cash. No one knows what I paid, but it was like people at work were embarrassed for me that I didn't get something from a car lot made within the last 5 years. The disconnect between living in the now and saving for the future is fucking nuts, and it's millenials and boomers a like. No one can save money. It's too uncomfortable, it's too much work, it deprives them of too much instant gratification. Jesus. It's horrifying.
>>
>>135522848
>out of shares
Out of other* shares. Fuck my life.
>>
>>135516124
>you will never afford anything of significance unless you borrow

Guess how I can tell you're a leaf?
>>
>>135521887
>I want a young wife because I don't want the mother of my children to be some bitch with a blown-out vagina
>Marriage and children shouldn't be just a bonus
These statements speak volumes about how your priorities are going to fuck you worse than not being able to secure money or a business partner are going to fuck you. Good luck maturing and tempering your goals and expectations to fit, functionally, in the real world.
>>
File: badjobinsta.png (94KB, 1061x825px) Image search: [Google]
badjobinsta.png
94KB, 1061x825px
Why don't mellinils just get job? Look at this job, all you have to do is build a new instagram and you'll earn $400. Are you too good to work for $400?
>>
>>135522698
Yeah, nailed it, sport. First I was a 60-something boomer, now I'm in junior high. Make up your mind you intolerable idiot. Your entire post is anecdotes and strawmen then you accuse me of doing the same thing? Thanks for the laugh.
>I get admitted on monday to be a fully-fledged solicitor
You should get admitted to a fucking hospital judging by your fucking weird paranoia that all the boomers are out to get you.
>You have no real world experience. You wonder "WHY AREN'T THEY FIXING IT?"
And you have no basic reading skills because my original post had nothing to do with anyone fixing "it" but millenials fixing themselves, getting their shit sorted, and getting off their ass. Great to know your dumbass finally managed to make it into the workforce, better late than never, I got my Series 7 4 1/2 years ago after finished my Finance B.S. with a minor in Accounting. Been trading stocks for clients ever since. Does Australia even have anything worth investing in? I honestly feel sorry for an old, crusty asshole like you being stuck on a rock surrounded by abboniggers and hideous looking women. I'm sure it really takes a toll on a fragile little fuck like you.
>>
>>135517514
>Sorry, Have not met a single H1 that is worth the ink on his visa

I have a H1B and I make $120k, in a few months I'm switching to a new startup where I've been offered $200k plus bonuses. I don't even live in the Bay or NYC, I'm absolutely driving wages up where I am.
>>
>>135519349
>Day of the revoked benefits soon.
lol
>>
>>135519947
LINK PLACE
WHY DID I GO TO COLLEGE
>>
>>135511392
I know a guy who's working on his third degree financed by debt. He previously studied political science and history and now it's anthropology. He believes there were 100 million native Americans living in NORTH AMERICA (i.e. not including South America) before European arrival. He is a typical marxist and wants to get a government job in one of those careers in which the government waives student loans. And yes he absolutely wants to be in control of society.
>>
>>135520349
Boo hoo poor you
>>
File: soros.png (511KB, 1438x1079px) Image search: [Google]
soros.png
511KB, 1438x1079px
>>135509790
Easy when (((they))) push this ME ME culture with the mighty shekels.
>>
>>135519336
My college's tuition went up 7% every year I was there. It's a good thing Bush passed that non-dischargeable law because the wave of defaults would've collapsed the economy way worse than the banks. And there would be no bailout because these would be human beings, not corporate entities (banks), so they would've thrown up their hands as we devolved into chaos.

If not for that I can guarantee you that I would right now be about a year or two away from the statute of limitations dropping my student loan debt of my credit report after filing for chapter 7 bankruptcy. And so would 10 million others.
>>
>>135523496
>you have no basic reading skills
At least I can read a post ID you autistic retard. Are you literally incapable of reading post IDs? Or are you merely so feeble that all the posters in this thread mesh together in your memory and you can't remember who said what?

Seriously, I want you to go back and quote the specific post that I made where I accused you of being a boomer. Fucking do it, faggot.

You can't. You are a mediocre rhetor who makes frequent and basic mistakes, and I can only assume you are a mediocre stockbroker. Let me guess: you work for someone else's firm and don't have any clients of your own? Pathetic. Hiding behind the reputation of people more competent that you - relying on them to guarantee your work. No wonder you're so obsessed with your social status: you rely on the goodwill of others to earn your wage.

Comedy gold.

I'd tell you to kill yourself but you work in finance so I don't need to.
>>
>>135523744
So he is more learned than you. Money really is not everything, though, to me, I really like money.

Neither buisnessmen nor academics should rule, but military men who were well educated.

>muh marxism

lol that will never happen legally, but culturally we are very marxist in terms of empathy.
>>
I thought this thread would consist of funny screencaps, but was instead subject to OPs kikery

>too many Asians and Indians taking all the entry level jobs in your city? Too bad goy! You should have had the foresight to see this 5 years ago when you were 18
>>
>>135509790
I'm not a millennial but college and housing pricing are outrageous compared to what they were when the boomers were millienal aged. I mean proportionate to wages.

The boomers are absolutely the most entitled generation far worse than millenials. They sold out their children's futures for material gain and allowed massive immigration, the corruption and judaization of capitalism into this massive kikery hyper capitalism. They empowered niggers and allowed them to run free commiting crime and murder in our cities ruining all of them. Boomers and jews caused this. And we have to clean it up. I think we should euthanize boomers and exterminate jews, at least ashkenazi jews since they seem to genetically be the biggest problem. Millenials are all pussified beta and omegas. Emotional and sensitive. This will be a good thing in the workplace in terms of competition because they are weak
>>
>>135524028
>irrelevant
>>
>>135524158
Op said millenials blame others. You are literally doing that right now.
>>
>>135524168
Gen x linkin park faggot.
>>
>>135524196
>implying this thread even has a central point
Every post in this thread revolves around mocking the OP's infantile world"view".
>>
>>135523276
So what do you suggest? Marrying some older woman and settling for less? Settling for a damaged woman and hope it works out?
>>
>>135524342
>point is millennials lack moral character
>every post

Really, every post? Every single post?
>>
I dont fucknig get why all these stupid millennials, especially the younger ones and some of Gen Z, they immediately default to "boomers destroyed the country and my chances for the future THANKS A LOT BOOMERS" seemingly as a deflection defense for general adolescent laziness.

they do know there was another generation between boomers and millennials, right? when are you going to start hearing "THANKS A LOT GEN X" which is a point that would actually carry more weight for them.
>>
>>135524379
Why do older women = damaged and less?
>>
File: 1501091054830.jpg (90KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
1501091054830.jpg
90KB, 500x610px
>>135524028
Goddamn, you are a sour little motherfucker on a tiny island that no one even thinks about in a given month. I really just cracked up.
>HURR YOU WORK FOR A FIRM AND DON'T OWN THE FIRM YET
Kek, says the dumbass with a poli-sci degree. You're right this is comedy gold. You're precisely the type of faggot I was talking about my original post. You think you've accomplished something or that somehow owes you anything more than a look of disdain when you put yourself into debt for a degree that my 5 year old niece could probably knock out without a problem. You're everything that makes /pol/ sick. What color's your hair you, little fairy? Got a little green dye job with a septum piercing? I bet you do.
>>
>>135511451
>Armed Forces is a pretty viable option for most anyone our age that doesn't have one leg, 9 toes, or mental illness
true during iraq, not as much anymore. the physical is actually fairly strict. some can be waived, but plenty of seemingly minor things will cause you to fail
>>
>>135524450
>Really, every post? Every single post?
Yep.

It's nothing but people mocking the OP and butthurt retards jumping in to defend him.

>point is millennials lack moral character
Why won't OP actually defend his point then? Why won't he provide argumentation to support it?

Oh, right, because he's afraid that if he does anything other than endless retreat he'll get pinned down and revealed for the fuccboi that he is.
>>
>>135509790
Born '93. No college degree 2.5 semesters of debt. Have worked now for 20 days straight being a data tech. I live in apt split between three people and invest heavily in XMR and BTC. I have paid off about 1.5 semesters of debt I will be the 1% of millenials.
>>
>>135522044
So you make 200$ every 3 months?

Wow. Hire security an personal guards.
>>
>>135509790
>JewSA flag
>saying anything in protection of banks
As always, greatest shabbos goy slave of greatest ally.
>>
>>135524648
>I live in apt split between three people and invest heavily in XMR and BTC
you could have saved a bunch of time and money not fucking around with this bullshit.
>>
>>135524572
"Waaahhhh you ruined my life dad!!! WAHH!"

Seriously, a bunch of fuckig crybabies. I really hate most of my generation, because of their judgmental attitude without any real qualification. They are so fucking lazy, and blame everyone else. You can not even reason with this zombie horde. And the kicker? They will not effectively act on their grievances.
>>
>>135522848
Here are the essential stats:
http://www.snhreit.com/properties/our-properties/property-mix/default.aspx

> property in 42 states and DC
> 675 tenants
> $8.6bn portfolio, about 3% government funded
> Carefully structured investments: No ground leased medical office buildings, and only 26 of 434 properties (18% of total rents) are encumbered by mortgages and capital leases

It's very well-diversified and I expect it will only go up in demand as boomers age out. REITs are inherently fairly high-risk and tend not to appreciate in value more than inflation, but this one might because it's fairly niche. And it yields ~8% which I think is very safe.
>>
>>135524572
Nailed it in one sentence.
>>
>>135509790
I have $10,000 of College debt and so far my only job prospects are cashier at Pizza Hut ($300) or Call Center-slave ($450).

HELP ME /POL/
>>
>>135524875
yeah, it's almost unsettling how much raw skin they have. and dont even try to say "hey maybe use your smart phone for 1 hour less than 24 a day"
FUCKING BOOMERS OMHGFG I NEED MY PHONE OKAY SOME PEOPLE AHVE SOCIUL ANZIERY
>>
>>135510581
>manager
>at age 17
>at a grocery store

You'd really have me believe this? Most managers at ANY grocery stores are fat Hispanics in their mid 40s. And ALL teenagers at grocery stores are cashiers or cart pushers.
>>
>>135524168
>exterminate jews, at least ashkenazi jews

And what's your plan for how science and technology would continue to advance?
>>
>>135524642
>physical
>don't be colorblind
>don't have flat feet
>don't be a tranny
>don't have asthma or be a fatass
Physicals are physicals, recruiters even coach you through the process.
>True during iraq, not as much anymore
Nigger, the highest bonuses during OIF were $20,000.00. Today, with no active war, the sign on bonus is $45,000.00 for the same contract. How the fuck is that not viable? It's more than twice as much for not even a fraction of the risk. Jesus Christ, do you kids expect $100,000.00 to just fall in your lap just because you know how to draw breathe?
>>
>>135524647
>every

No. That is a lie. A poli sci major confuses most with all.

Seriously, political science majors are trash. They always want to fucking argue, they even argue with professors. They think they are the smartest in the room, when finance majors, or math majors wreck them.

>hurr imma get a Poli sci degree cuz i want power
>does not get power
>REEEEE IT WASNT MY FAULT

Empirically, OP's point was proven when a bunch of millenials showed up and begain to blame other generations.
>>
>>135524572
Its the negro "dindu nuffin" defense.
>>
>>135524625
>he thinks that mocking someone for learning about a subject they're interested in makes him seem cool
Quiet, brainlet.

When I get admitted on Monday I have a phonebook full of people who ask for me by name. My clients. You have a phonebook full of people who cuck you out of surplus value. Enjoy handing over half of your paycheck to the taxman and half to your boss for the privilege of him funnelling you customers you're too abysmally autistic to attract on your own.

Or do you not even work with customers? Do the customers go to your boss and you just do his grunt work for him? Embarrassing tbqh.

But I guess that's finance. You use your customer's money to make your boss money.

>>135524886
I'll do a bit more research into REITs before I buy anything, but this looks like a good starting point. I'm really looking for a "safe" place to park my money at the moment. I spent a few years chasing rockets to the moon with petty cash but I started earning real money a while ago and didn't change my strategies so I've ended up with about $40k in shares at the moment and it's all in meme stocks.
>>
when are"millennials" going to become a "protected class" like black people or gays. i give it another 5-10 years. kind of hope it happens just to see it destroy many things like the welfare state from the inside out.
>>
>>135524758
SNH is about 2% of my portfolio. I've been making around $3-4k every month for the last few years, I could actually stop working. As I said in another post, REITs are high-risk, I don't trust real estate and try to limit my exposure to it.

The point is not to make a lot of money, it's that I'm taking the money from the boomers.
>>
>>135525368
>That is a lie
Prove it faggot.
>>
i know i am a stupid fuck-up, but is there a way for me to continue on and get a graduate degree without accruing ever greater debt?

im 50k in the hole already and dont want it to get any worse, but ive only a bachelor's degree atm.
>>
Isn't the problems we have due to both boomers and millennials? I mean, boomers were the ones that started the problems we have now, and played a role in the current radicalization of colleges, etc. but millennials are also just as bad because they refuse to actually try and fix the problem and therefore let it continue.
>>
>>135515164
I can tell you're working a niggers job.
>>
>>135525043
>HELP ME /POL/
First we'd have to know if you actually graduated with a degree (and what type) or if you accumulated 10k in debt then dropped out. That kind of makes a difference.
>>
>>135509790
>needed gov't aid to finish college
>now an aerospace engineer
>pay back whatever debt to society I owed at least 5x over

HURRRR BUT MUH POCKET
>>
It's funny how gen X'ers and boomers complain about millenials being entitled and the participation trophy generation when both X'ers and boomers the generations that raised, educated, trained and employ the millenials.

Kids don't just magically become spoiled brats who are useless, you know, maybe if you don't like the result you should have invested more time in raising them rather than parking them infront of a TV, PC or a smartphone/tablet.
It doesn't absolve milennials of not attempting to improve their situations and behaviours when they're adults, though.
>>
>>135525151
I was the manager of a boroughs beach maintenence department when I was 17. Is it that hard to believe?
>>
File: IMG_0503.jpg (118KB, 793x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0503.jpg
118KB, 793x1024px
>>135509790
>Be AusCunt
>Oz Friend is a dropout corporate sales rep who was unemployed for 6 months
>Said fuck it and moved to New York
>Walks into a 200k sales job in his first month

You cunts have got it easy
>>
What problems do we millenials actually cause? Not taking jew loans so we can make bubbles for the boomers? Marriage has been going down the shitter for a while. If our parents want to to work until death and pay for our tendies that's their prerogative . America is doing alright its much ado over nothing.
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (24KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
24KB, 600x398px
>>135525484
>t. Currently Unemployed Australian Faggot
Keep it up, fuck-o. You're cracking me up right now.
>>
>>135525634
My major is marketing and I'm graduating next year.
>>
>>135525484
>I'll do a bit more research into REITs before I buy anything, but this looks like a good starting point. I'm really looking for a "safe" place to park my money at the moment.

I think the 8% yield is safe. The capital gains are not. I was up 20% at one point this year, now it's down to 10% (so if you'd bought in the wrong month you'd be down 10%). It's extremely volatile.
>>
>>135525484
If "meme stocks" means like AMZN or NVDA or whatever /biz/ was talking about before they went full retard in the cryptocurrency space, you might want to diversify.

For real long-term investments I'd be heavy into VTSMX and VGTSX. Lookup "Bogleheads 3-fund portfolio".
>>
>>135525594
Scholarships, work for the state for "x" years for loan forgiveness or military. Make it through basic they'll pay off $25k for you the pay off the other half halfway through your contract.
>>
>>135525740
>parking them infront of a TV, PC or a smartphone/tablet
well there's your problem
the media took up this job while parents were working a lot. i agree that parenting could be stronger, but you shouldn't have to deal with the media fucking with your child's mind as much as they do if you decide to/need to work more hours.
>>
>>135526030
>work for the state for "x" years for loan forgiveness
That's probably getting scrapped, according to recent articles.
>>
>>135526016
>"meme stocks"
he's probably a TOPS bagholder
>>
>>135525767
I worked in sales while at uni. It is the ultimate performance-driven job. Nobody gives a fuck about anything other than your figures at the end of the selling period. You could be a hobo and walk straight into a 200k a year sales job so long as you deliver the goods.

It's a good field to work in if you've got the gift.

>>135525856
>currently unemployed
Nigga, what? I'm employed at a law firm. When I get admitted on Monday I become a solicitor and take the private-paying clients I've been handling matters for as my own clients.

Are you retarded?

>>135525883
I'm looking for something long-term so I'm not super worried about year-to-year volatility so long as it has good growth prospects over the long term.

>>135526016
Yeah, meme stocks means a tech-heavy portfolio. I have $0 brokerage through an Australian company so I switch my shares around a bit but it's basically all tech.

I'm googling what you just said right now. Cheers anon. What's the size of your portfolio to be making so much money per month? Do you have like $50,000,000 in trust fund kiddie shares or are you just a genius?
>>
>>135525821
trying to shift the entire US economy to an eceleb industry, for one. millennials are not going to age well at all.
>>
>>135526241
>bagholding
I thought buying high and selling low was the /biz/ way?
>>
>>135525872
Marketing? I'd look into the tourism industry, personally. Not sure how many people come to your resorts and shit but I know it's big business in Nicaragua right now. Place I vacation at down there does international marketing so might be a good opportunity to relocate?
>>
>>135509790
>I've got college debt, it's the evil banks that fooled me into taking out a loan where the terms were completely clear and I agreed to by signing multiple times as an adult.

I dunno what its like in America but in the UK its pretty fucked up. Further education is law now, that means you can leave academia untill you are 18, even if you have no interest in school.
All through secondary school and college I had it drummed into my brain that university was mandatory if you wanted to be successful, yet we recieved no guidance or help in choosing a course, what little advice we were given was along the lines of "you can be anything you want to be and all degrees are equal in worth" which is complete horse shit of course. I made my application when I was 17, so did all of my friends. Im now in £45k debt, a figure which is raising each year.

I dont blame the govt for this, but I certianly think its irresponsible to push student mindlessly into university just to get good ratings on the college/school, I mean really, 17 / 18 year olds, most of whome havent owned more than a few hundred pounds signing a contract for £45k in a course they probably wont be interested in any more in a years time?

>it costs too much to buy a house because I live in San Fransisco or NYC where the housing market is 70% higher than the national average, but God forbid I get off my fat ass and drive an hour or two away where housing prices are normalized so I'll just blame it on....banks

Well again in the UK what few houses are actually available are nearly always over £200,000, in the cities where they jobs are, a 2 bedroom house will be excess of £300,000. A deposit for a mortgage on these houses are usually around 10%, so £20,000 to £30,000

This in itself is not a massive issue if one can save, but i'm living in 1 bedroom flat 2 hours away from the city and my rent is £510 ppm + £100 council tax + £100 utility bills, then £200a month food. Its impossible to save
>>
>>135526453
that's true. might want to get in on DRYS right now
>>
>>135510581
You say that like being a manager at a fast food place in highschool is something special. I got offer a managers position at wendys in my senior year and two of my friends got manager positions at fast food as well.

>>135510654
>boomers
>saving
The problem is they haven't and are counting on government money to take care of them.
>>
>>135526407
thats just silly and untrue
>>
>>135525043
>el salvador

Sucks that u got deported
>>
>>135526516
>hat means you can't leave academia untill you are 18, even if you have no interest in school.

this is good
>>
>>135526097
Send your kids to your grandparents then.
Like what the fuck is this kind of mentality, if you don't like technology then go live with the amish, otherwise adapt instead of banning/whining.

My father had the same issue, I was infront of PC most of my childhood and missed a lot of social events etc. because he built a house at the end of the city where nobody lived and there weren't any real places to hang out at with anybody and he couldn't be bothered to take me anywhere on weekends or give me money to go to city. Do you know what he did as a parent? He banned me from the computer and then proceeded to lay on couch and read his newspapers, then he punished me for using the PC behind his back and at night because I was bored out of my mind.
>>
File: hitler wp.png (616KB, 582x605px) Image search: [Google]
hitler wp.png
616KB, 582x605px
>>135516258
I agree with both you and the guy you responded to. 14 hours a day is bullshit, but I've recently landed a real job and am getting a decent wage, and after losing my previous 3 jobs I've learned that you do need to be putting in 12+ hours a day. This is the new standard. You are expected to get your shit done no matter the toll it will take on your body/social life. If i don't work 12 hours a day, I won't have a job next month. I work 9-5 standard office job. If I leave at 5 I will look like a slacker, and my daily stuff won't be complete. I will get fired for not finishing my tasks/job/etc, and replaced by someone else who will put in more hours.

Life is harder for us millennials, and reality is a bitch. Take the iron pill, and wait for the civil war. I have my gun license and bought a rifle. Hopefully my children will have better lives.
>>
>>135526396
>What's the size of your portfolio to be making so much money per month? Do you have like $50,000,000 in trust fund kiddie shares or are you just a genius?

I'm not really making so much money, it's just that the S&P has been growing by like 15% a year for a few years in a row. I don't think this would last and I'm certainly not going to quit and rely on it.

My current portfolio is around $380k. I'd be comfortable drawing down 3.5% of that indefinitely, which historically has always been successful for a S&P-only portfolio, so if I could live on $13k a year I could stop working.

I'm not a genius, I just save extremely agressively. About 60% of my take-home pay.

See
http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/
for more info on this.
>>
>>135526700
the first part was supposed to be silly. the second part is absolutely true. imagine what millennials today are going to be like when they're in their 40s
>>
>>135516231
it's what happens when you've never faced a hardship in your life or put in a real hard days work.
>>
>>135524572
>gen x whining no one cares about them

Gen X has always been too sadsack about their prospects to ever be relevant to anything
>>
>>135510386
The problem is, when you innovate these days, you are either going to slam up against a brick wall of bureaucratic regulations, or you're going to have to be willing to say "fuck the rules" while figuring out how to not get caught. Our current system incentivizes cronyism and sloth.
>>
File: 1501249899315.jpg (53KB, 633x633px) Image search: [Google]
1501249899315.jpg
53KB, 633x633px
>>135509790

SAbro has some sort of plan up his sleeve. See latest post.

>>135511979
>>135511979
>>135511979
>>
>>135525593
Learn to count.

There are a group of ids itt that agree with op.
>>
>>135526506
I was thinking of studying 1 more year to get a teaching license. That way I can make $800 working part time.
>>
>>135510162
>no expenses
>>
>>135526803
Delusional and refuse to age gracefully? That's boomers.
>>
>>135525368
>being this mad that there are always jobs open to political science but no one gives a fuck about math

lmao
>>
>>135526843
What's wrong with saying fuck the rules?
>>
>>135526742
i agree that's a great idea. not everyone has that option (some grandparents are, ya know, dead). there are absolutely mediums between your child watch queer youtube videos and being amish. sounds you are entirely informed by a lot of unresolved issues with your father though, maybe go take care of that.
>>
>>135526742
>parent doesn't like computer
>bans computer

Why are parents shitty like this
>>
>>135526658
>The problem is they haven't and are counting on government money to take care of them

You mean money they paid into Social Security their entire life? Yeah that was a contract between them and the government. I can understand their position because they upheld their part of the contract and paid into it now they're asking for the government to uphold their end. I, or you, would be just as pissed if they tried to short us after we had contributed for decades into the system. But if you're worried about government money with net negative gains, consider the amount of 22, 24, 26 year olds still on their parent's healthcare plan. Those 20-somethings don't contribute into that system but when they get sick government money is drawn out of the "pool" to pay for their services or products. Really makes one think.
>>
>>135526796

OK, I also make $120k per year and work remotely in a fairly cheap part of the US, and I travel a lot for work so my living expenses wind up being comped for several months of the year. That part required I be an domain expert in a mentally-demanding field that turned out to also be very high-demand.

But basically that just lets me do the early-retirement thing at a younger age than I otherwise would've. The principles are the same for anyone.

You'll have a harder time in Australia because wages are lower, everything is more expensive, and taxation is more agressive. But on the other hand you don't need to worry about the cost of healthcare, which is a political crapshoot out here.
>>
>>135526942
how is this NOT millennials?
some boomers, yeah, and thats talking about their 20s. millennials refuse to age past 11. are you a mod on one of those "...but ok" facebook groups or something
>>
>>135517193
lmao everyone i know who went into STEM and doesn't have a job now either cheated their way through and/or was super incompetent. Now all they apply to are high paying junior jobs and mid levels.
It's really not that hard to get a job in STEM if you just find an internship or 2 during uni. Shit get a job at the university.
>>
>>135526738
We have a huge contingent of people in this nation that have been bred out of our ancient class system for manual labour and factory work. These people are the benefit scroungers and chavs we ridicule and point at daily.

These people are unemployed because they are not trustworthy or intelligent enough to work in grocery stores or any other service sector job. They need physical and simple work with their hands, the kind of work the Thatcher outsourced all over the world because of greedy unions.

These people dont have a hope in hell of passing A Level Physics or getting a university place and our nation is wasting hundreds of millions of taxpayer pounds attempting to force them to, at the expense of money and attention that should be paid to intelligent children.
>>
File: 1498741428646.jpg (109KB, 519x532px) Image search: [Google]
1498741428646.jpg
109KB, 519x532px
>>135509790

Not defending millenials, but the boomer generation is the absolute fucking worst of them all. This is an objective fact. They sold us out, and they cannot die fast enough.
>>
>>135527045
I have two lines of thought on that. The first one is, in the current environment, nothing. You've probably already unwittingly committed a felony this morning. All of us probably have.

OTOH, some rules are worth having just to ensure a functioning society. No murder, robbery, rape, etc... No fraud. Things like that.

You need to figure out how far "fuck the rules" goes, and fully understand the consequences. Make no mistake, there are people who I would end in the event that rule of law totally broke down. How do you know that somebody like me doesn't hate your guts, and, on the flip side, I can't say that there isn't somebody like me who doesn't hate mine enough to do the same to me.
>>
>>135526796
>>135527181
Sounds like you've got it made, my dude.

I have a similar plan for my life but, as you note, the circumstances are different in Australia. We actually tend to make more than our counterparts in the US after tax though, so who knows.

Anyway, I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it pans out. Cheers for the tips lad.

Anyway I have to be up for work in 4 hours 15 minutes, so I'll see you all around.
>>
>>135527214
I'm 30 myself and can't wait to grow old and die. I don't mod any fb groups. What do you think will happen when millennial get to 40?-mid life crisis like boomers had in droves?
>>
>>135526796
>>135527181
I'm hoping to get on this tip. Am only a year out of uni pulling 75k. Fell for the big city meme but gf & i both agreed we'd like to move back to rural since I work remote as well. Am hoping to save 60% a month as well. Plus when my startup sells should get a nice baseline.
>>
>>135509790
>Waaaahhh I've got college debt, it's the evil banks that fooled me into taking out a loan where the terms were completely clear and I agreed to by signing multiple times as an adult.
Nah, it was my dumbass parents. By the time I realized what I was doing, I was in too deep and had to finish. It all worked out though.
>>
>>135527488
not sure, but they're certainly not going to like the inevitable "THANKS A LOT MILLENNIALS YOU DESTROYED MY FUTURE WITH ALL YR SNAPCHATTING" that will be coming in the next 20 years
>>
>>135527088
What I meant is that if you don't like media sabotaging your parenting then adapt and engage your kids some other way, send them on summer camp or something instead of just banning what they do and whining about how they turned out awful without even basic engagement from the parent like many parents seem to like to do.

They think that if they send their kid to school they don't need to ever educate them on anything, for example.
>>
>>135527637
thats why we don't have kids except the beaners. I personally don't blame boomers for much. They were just busy with their lives and raised by best goy generation. I get what you're saying about cyclical effect of generational bitching.
>>
>>135527719
again, what I was saying is that the media uploads shit to a kid's mind at a greater rate than a parent could ever do so. if they have to work more, and a child's exposure to media exponentially grows every year, that also exacerbates this problem. real engagement with kids, if possible, is always the best option, no question.

i still think youre conflating your own daddy issues here.
>>
don't forget that a lot of millennial discourse stems from a never ending feed of their "friends" on social media having/doing/going/etc. It creates an effect where it seems like everyone is traveling to exotic places and buying designer clothes.
>>
>tfw no student debt because tax paid university
>tfw doing my last year in CS and i'll graduate with 1 year of experience as a developer and a few summer internships

If I can do it in this shitty country it's really not that hard anywhere else
>>
>>135509790
My parents are more or less forcing me to go to university, so you can't say that student debt is entirely young people's fault.
>>
>>135509790
>>Waaaahhh I've got college debt, it's the evil banks that fooled me into taking out a loan where the terms were completely clear and I agreed to by signing multiple times as an adult.

Nobody I've met is every saying that. They are always upset that it cost so much to begin with. It's one big scam, with the banks, government, and schools looking to cash in. But blame the lazy assholes who can't get into training on the job and instead rely on _____ degree/diploma.

>Waaaahhh it costs too much to buy a house because I live in San Fransisco or NYC where the housing market is 70% higher than the national average, but God forbid I get off my fat ass and drive an hour or two away where housing prices are normalized so I'll just blame it on....banks and boomers

Seriously?
>poor people with debt moving from urban to rural
never ever. Urban sprawl/decay is the result of a large population of poor people looking to survive on mass. There is a much larger selection of shitty jobs in large cities compared to the only shitty job available in a small town.

>I finished a bachelor's degree (basically the bare minimum in today's society) and applied to 3 places in 6 months, why haven't I been offered a 6-figure management position on my first day? Must be the evil business owners fault

Now you're just being an obvious troll. The problem is that it is a bare minimum. Most jobs also ask for x years of experience. Very few available job offers are out there for people fresh out of a program, so they have no way of gaining said experience. You end up having the thousands apply for 1 or 2 positions, and what you get is a diversity hire or a hire that comes from an inside connection.

But this rehtoric has always been retarded. You idiots can't seem to grasp that these poor shmucks are needed in this system we live in. You can't have everyone being well off; you need poor people to have rich people.
>>
>>135527851
>except the beaners
and the blacks

the refusal to have kids kind of proves in itself the big problem with self-absorption and entitlement that most millennials have
>>
>>135527935
How much do you expect to get paid?
>>
Millennials are not wrong to feel entitled. Since birth they've been indoctrinated info thinking they can do anything, be anyone and have it all. They have been spoilt all their life so yes, it is entirely logical for them to be man-children.
I think they're fucked. They've taken on too much debt for worthless degrees they were told would be valuable. Plus they have basically no chance of getting a house.
>>
>>135522878
Many guys I work with, most of them older, but some in their 20's/30's dont save or plan at all. A few of my co workers live in houses inherited from relatives/dead parents. So essentially they pay no rent at all and no mortgage, out of those, some even have a working wife/gf... They're still constantly broke only days after being paid. Its really mind boggling to me
>>
>>135510632
Wtf is a DEC?
>>
>>135509790
Meh, I'm a little older but slightly sympathize with a lot of college students. The boomer generation didn't really pay that much for college, in some cases it was free. And it wasn't required. Now everyone has one, albeit in stupid subjects. Most of the good jobs are in SF and NYC, though I wouldn't complain about not buying a house. If you save money in NYC you can buy a house in Idaho or somewhere in about 2 years; of course there's no good jobs in smaller states. You almost have to have a loan the way the colleges fuck people; it's not the banks, but brainwashed millenial college kids blame them. I will say, I half blame millenials for their faggotry but I also blame boomers and greed. College is really an unnecessary system that we perpetuate. However there is usually a glass ceiling or unemployment associated with not having a degree.

One thing I will say is yesterday some millenial trans-faggot high schoolers were next to me on the subway whining about their instagrams and snapchats and talking about some sort of oppression, basically trying to get attention and then get a reaction out of people. There are many a faggot millenials, but there is also a lot of bullshit with that generation too. I hope those kids got robbed.
>>
>>135527993
Are you an adult? You're apparently college-aged. So when do you start making decisions for yourself and stop blaming your parents? What age does that happen?
>>
>>135528069
above average for croatian standards
shit for any western country

but nothing's stopping me from looking for a job in ireland germany or w/e
>>
>>135527920
Probably, I still have to deal with his shit to this day, but my father is far from being a rare case of the previous generation, while they worked harder and longer they forgot that their kids also need the attention and time and instead relegated it to the state and hollywood rather than healthy alternatives.
>>
>>135528070
>not wrong
you mean it makes sense that this happened, but for all moral and functional purposes, it is absolutely "wrong" and a problem that will only get worse, and affect more people
>>
>>135528014
>But this rehtoric has always been retarded. You idiots can't seem to grasp that these poor shmucks are needed in this system we live in. You can't have everyone being well off; you need poor people to have rich people.

This.

Same problem we have in the UK, they want everyone to be equal so badly they think they can break the laws of economics.
>>
>>135511913
>finds cure
>large group buys out patent for said cure, making you and your children (and your childrens children, latin infinity bs) rich for ever
>patent joins the other large collection of cures

How naive are you? Cancer is the only thing keeping the masses from living even longer. Nobody at the top wants a cure for the one of the few things keeping our population from exploding beyond control.
>>
>>135509790
They were coddled. Every millennial I know believes the world revolves around their little world. They live in a fantasy world. Example, Reddit
>>
>>135509790
>spending two hours a day driving to and from work
>>
>>135509790
Nice divide and coquer you worthless kike vermin.
>>
>>135528241
give your father a call, desu
>>
>>135528159
I hope they get robbed too.
>>
>>135528515
*conquer
>>
>>135528515
Great rebuttal, you worthless kike vermin.
>>
>>135528052
I don't refuse to have kids I physically can't. Lots of my friends have nice families.
>>
>>135528761
>waah le wrong generation

Are you a subversive kike or a whiny little baby? For your dignity's sake I hope you're a subversive kike.
>>
>>135511071

There is an element of Truth to what you're saying, but it is largely irrelevant when you actually look at the average Americans decline in purchasing power. Back then being fiscally responsible made it possible to go to college and buy a house, today those things are objectively harder to do today because wages have stagnated relative to costs
>>
>>135515515

>Marquette Michigan

So you work in 2 different mines?
>>
>>135528052
>>135527637
>if u have kids they will hate u
>if u don't u r selfish

You're really a faggot you know?
>>
>>135526738

No, it isn't.

My brother works in a secondary school, with an attached Sixth Form (16-18 year olds). The school is now getting major problems with the Sixth Form because a) government not increasing the budget for over-16 education in real terms and b) kids who are dumb as two rocks staying until they are 18.

The government, as ever, is putting the cart before the horse. They saw that the earning potential of those who stayed in school until they were 18 was higher than those who left at 16. Therefore, making everyone stay until 18 will improve everyone's earning potential!

They are attempting to do something similar with A-Level Maths; those studying A Level Maths on average perform better across all their A Level subjects than those student who don't study it, so therefore the solution is to make Maths a mandatory subject. This ignores the fact that A Level Maths is perceived to be a hard subject, so those studying it are a self-selecting population of intelligent people.
>>
>>135528187
When my parents pay off the 20 trillion in debt they racked up

>being this much of a bitch that you slavishly suck boomer cock
>>
>>135513451
>boomers also thought working at a gas station for 20 years was a career
That's because back then with the salary you got as a pump monkey you could easily buy a house in the burbs, keep a parasitical wife and a couple of rugrats and get a new Dodge every couple of years.
>>
>>135529584
Right, so you admit you're just a manchild who can't make his own decisions and wants to blame someone else. Got it.
>>
>>135517193

You sound like a bitch. How did boomers wanting to stop working earlier mean there are less jobs or no jobs for you?
>>
>>135529489
these are two separate problems. you can have two problems regarding one thing.
when your faggot ass graduate high school hopefully you'll have some intelligence to solve maybe one of these. until then, stop phone posting and clean your room.
>>
>>135529786
>rack up the largest debt in history while tanking standards of living
>"WHOA DUDE JUST BECAUSE WE FUCKED EVERYTHING UP DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN BLAME US GAWD"

Imagine being this much of a faggot.
>>
>>135529681

It's as if low class people think is all there is.
>>
>>135529912
>assumptions: the post

Guess how I know your life is utter shit and will only get worse?
>>
>>135529681
>gas station attendants in the 60s could afford a wife, multiple children and a brand new car every couple of years

This meme needs to die. Show me literally any source that supports this. Where are the boomers hiding all their imaginary car collections?
>>
>>135530037
haha go ahead
>>
>>135529963
>MY PARENTS ARE LITERALLY HOLDING ME DOWN FORCING ME INTO COLLEGE, I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT

How many cocks you suck in a given day, junior? Hopefully you'll grow up before all that jizz drowns your brain.
>>
>>135528081
Diplome d'etudes collegiales. Having a DEC means having completed high school plus the first year of university in the quebecnigger system.
>>
>>135530100
What car collection you kiddie? You trade in the old car .
You do know this is a 18+ board, right?
>>
>>135530560
>still unable to provide any source
>hurr 18+ bord
I should be asking you the same thing, you whiny twink. Nothing you've posted in based in reality whatsoever.
>>
>>135524625

>Do schlomo shekelstein's bitch work manipulating markets to milk something at the expense of people who actually produce things for society

>Thinks he's hot shit

Nothing to see here folks just another Jew collaborator trying to justify his sins to himself
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.