[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hip-hop was the last bastion of masculinity in music. It was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: NuMale.jpg (53KB, 469x500px) Image search: [Google]
NuMale.jpg
53KB, 469x500px
Hip-hop was the last bastion of masculinity in music.

It was unashamed to call women out for being thots and it didn't approve of faggots. But now even that is changing: sissy white journalists are literally colonizing it like they did everything else.

So what music do young men have left now, if not hip-hop?
>>
>>135508922

Nothing. Most music subliminally triggers you to be a degenerate
>>
>>135508922
>colonized
>enjoying a strapon
lmao I get it
>>
>>135508922
>Trying this hard to promote shitty music genres
Understandable.
>>
>>135508922
I'm not too concerned about that. The left can have hip-hop for all I care. Sure there's a handful of classics but the bulk of it is bland, vulgar for the sake of vulgarity, rambling and nihilistic.
>>
>>135508922
Hip hop was always for niggers the only white mans music is metal.
>>
>>135510050
>metal
lmao
so manly bruh
>>
>>135508922
Hip-hop - masculinity. Are you serious? Hip-hop and rape is about monkey possers. Nothing masculine about it. It is for kids. But niggers will never understand that they acting like kids their whole lifes.
>>
>>135510050
>metal
pathetic, only acceptable if you're still a teenager who hasn't grown out of his angsty edgy phase yet.
>>
>>135510123
>>135510221
Niggers detected.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6Tyv2PqzlI
>>
>>135508922
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU
>>
>>135510050
Do you mean the scream n' grunt stuff that isn't even music or real rock? Both rock and rap are dead. It's a sad state of affairs.
>>
>>135510866
>Do you mean the scream n' grunt stuff that isn't even music
Go listen to your nigger music faggot.
>>
File: mountain-gorilla_thumb.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
mountain-gorilla_thumb.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
>>135508922
That's why all them niggas mostly blew all their money and their promoters and managers got most of it. Cucks if you ask me.
>>
>>135510333
Faggot detected.
Then again you're white so that's redundant.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.