[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1501405985123.jpg (82KB, 587x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501405985123.jpg
82KB, 587x800px
Was he right?
>>
He was right about some things and very wrong about others.

His main error was wanting a massive European super-state (like the worst thing about the EU now).

He basically wanted to apply Fascistic principles to Europe as a whole, treating it as a single unit.

This is a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>135508979
He wanted to wipe the Jew out of Europe, but he should've left that business for the other nations to take care of.
>>
He was an intelligent and principled man; the main reason he is so vilified is he made the mistake of criticizing the Jews.

Only briefly, only some of them, and only for one particular thing, but that was enough.

Whenever anyone does that you can guarantee he will be slandered for the rest of eternity (see Joe McCarthy etc for details).

He basically thought the Jews were a large part of the force pushing for war with Hitler in the 1930s (which they were).

He didn't think war was inevitable (hard to say, but possible).

He himself had fought through the 1914-18 war and seen most of his friends killed in it, and wanted to avoid a repeat.

Modern progressive thinking is based on the idea that Hitler was the sole aggressor and solely responsible for the second European Civil War, so it's inevitable that Mosley has to be completely demonized.
>>
>>135509604
I did not know about his pan European ideas. I thought he was mainly interested in making Britain great again. But I am glad to hear about him from the Brits, fascinating man this Mosely. Enoch Powell(?) was brilliant man also, he was completely right about British path to suicide, now his warnings are playing out exactly as he stated.
>>
>>135509836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrBbN0vvGLA

This is Mosley's famous speech calling for the creation of a European superstate.

No thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNhF28fzN9I

This is a TV interview from the 1970s where he basically talks about how the Jews attacked his meetings in the 1930s forcing him to defend himself.

What is striking is how articulate and civilized he is - very measured, considered, well-constructed sentences.

Startling contrast to the majority of politicians today.
>>
File: Mosly4.jpg (17KB, 238x325px) Image search: [Google]
Mosly4.jpg
17KB, 238x325px
>>135510649
>This is Mosley's famous speech calling for the creation of a European superstate.

KEK well he got his wish, but it turned out to be a nightmare.
>>
File: England was White.jpg (81KB, 629x492px) Image search: [Google]
England was White.jpg
81KB, 629x492px
No matter what he was a brave and true lad and he tried to save his nation, he tried to warn you.

He would have probably been shot if he ever got close to office (George Wallace)
>>
File: mosley jews.jpg (46KB, 468x343px) Image search: [Google]
mosley jews.jpg
46KB, 468x343px
>>135509604
He didn't criticise jews, he criticised bankers and subversive forces.
>>
>>135511530
As I said

>only some of them
>>
The funny thing about the beady brown eye meme is that mosley did carry the blue gene
>>
>>135508852
He was too beady for this world
>>
I'm crying into my tea here lads.
>>
>>135508852
Why dou you alway post black and white pics of assad? How old was he in these?? He looks 50 right now at best
>>
File: Pan-Europeanism.png (41KB, 672x404px) Image search: [Google]
Pan-Europeanism.png
41KB, 672x404px
>>135508979
There's nothing really wrong with pan-Europeanism, it just depends on whether its for Europeans or for Globalists.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.