[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else think that this trans trend is a disguise for a culling?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

I mean, they can't even breed without assistance and now with kids coming out as trans just goes to show, how far the brainwashing has gone.

They are just a detriment to humanity because if you can't breed you're pretty fucking useless. Only purpose left is menial labour or slavery, you sure won't be furthering evolution or re-populating.

This world is fucked
>>
File: 3aa.gif (1MB, 200x188px) Image search: [Google]
3aa.gif
1MB, 200x188px
>>135508024
I'm trans and I knew since I was a kid I just didn't even know being trans was a thing until I learned about it on the internet and was like oh fuck and I tried to fight it but it's useless. Someday I want to find a husband and have kids with him (through a surrogate). I've seen a lot of perspectives so I think I'd be very good at raising them to think for themselves and not buy into any propaganda too much.
The jews are most likley behind this being popular because gay stuff was getting old and they needed a new goy and this choose your own gender shit is dumb as fuck.
But menial labor and slavery could work too if that's what the people want. When has el che ever been wrong right?
>>
File: 1490752262626.png (422KB, 341x589px) Image search: [Google]
1490752262626.png
422KB, 341x589px
>>135508397
you need to kill yourself immediately
>>
File: 1500533602369.jpg (72KB, 679x679px) Image search: [Google]
1500533602369.jpg
72KB, 679x679px
>>135508397
Hope your joking. Come to terms with who you are and be proud of who you are. Thinking your another gender won't solve anything related to body dysmorphic disorder.

If not, be yourself, by yourself, stay away from me.
>>
File: PHdLfxW.gif (1MB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
PHdLfxW.gif
1MB, 500x636px
>>135508475
what a thought out and insightful reply
>>135508565
I have come to terms with it and accept myself for who I am. I'm a male with a mental illness. I take hormones to treat it. Before I did I couldn't stand living and just being and knowing what I was made me constantly want to die. Now I'm happy with myself and how I look.
>>
>>135508762
Me Me me, I, I, I.

You make me absolutely fucking sick. Instead of shoving your 'journey' of mental illness down people's throats, why not take a step back and try to not be so self absorbed.

You shouldn't be allowed to have a child via a surrogate, you'll influence the child into thinking that your life choices are normal.
>>
>>135512207
>You shouldn't be allowed to have a child via a surrogate
Good thing that's not your decision to make.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.