[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

McCain Loves Trannies Now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: _20170730_033745.jpg (37KB, 482x570px) Image search: [Google]
_20170730_033745.jpg
37KB, 482x570px
Brain tumors can really change a guy. Nordbo, you got this:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/26/john-mccain-backs-transgender-ideology-slams-donald-trumps-policy/
>>
Nordbro doesn't do Breitbart links? They are Jews too, you know.
>>
I still think it's odd he loves trannies.
>>
>>135507266
probably his overlords promised to give him the cure for cancer in exchange of his constant betrayal
>>
I thought the problem was that it was too expensive to keep them in the military not that their gender identity had anything to do with it.
>>
>>135507266
Problem from when he was on R&R over there in SE Asia during Nam. Got a taste of that boipucci.
>>
>>135510239
This. Plus because he happens to be the emgoyee of the month

>>135510479
Doesn't matter what the actual reason was, they just saw an opportunity to create an issue
>>
>>135510949
Yeah but why cant they understand facts?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170730-071839.jpg (505KB, 1380x1383px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170730-071839.jpg
505KB, 1380x1383px
What a sexist bigot..
But seriously, we can't let him get his hands on those cancer meds
>>
>>135507266
My ex-wife had a brain tumor. Changed her from a nice farm girl to a delusional slut.
>>
>>135513700
>what a brave individual for going against his own morals
lefties unironically believe this
>implying lefties have morals
>>
>>135507266
Jill McCain became a tranny after sustaining severe brain damage. A tale as old as time.
>>
What if they operated on his brain to be a progressive zombie and the cancer was just a cover?
Coincidence he gets brain cancer then gets out of surgery and signs against the repubs and is now pro tranny?
>>
>>135507266
Traitors to the Republic should be hanged by the neck until dead, their bodies dangling from Lady Liberty's torch to be viewed on live stream until crows remove the flesh
>>
File: cia nigger.png (1MB, 802x854px) Image search: [Google]
cia nigger.png
1MB, 802x854px
>>135507266
Holy shit, he looks like a fat and CIA'd up Terry Davis in that pic.
>>
>>135507266
Is he the jew or is he being jewed?
>>
>>135507266
The man knows he is not going to make it, so he is going to spend his final days petty and spiteful.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.