[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Half Asian ethnostate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: addison.jpg (118KB, 300x451px) Image search: [Google]
addison.jpg
118KB, 300x451px
Hapas should we have an ethnostate and where? What trait advantages do we have from being White and Asian?
>>
Asians have thinner skin, are shorter, can survive better in dust, and are smart.
Whites have thicker skin, are pretty tall, live on the tundra, and are smart

The ethnostate should be in a tundra with pine trees or something
>>
hapas are disgusting btw
>>
File: 1373444380347.jpg (55KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1373444380347.jpg
55KB, 960x640px
>>135505394
How does it feel having no cultural, ethnic or historic ties to anything?

You're parents are fucking morons and evil for doing that to you.
>>
>>135505394
>what trait advantages do we have
literally none, you're less fit to live in asia than asians and less fit to live in europe than europeans, that's why racemixing is wrong.
>>
Is there any real difference between hapas and slavs really?
>>
>>135507513
>you're parents

Hmm it seems that there are some hapas superior to pure bred convict retards of Anglostan such as yourself.
>>
File: Manchukuo Redesign.png (18KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Manchukuo Redesign.png
18KB, 900x600px
Make it where Manchuko used to be, It should be in Asia not America or Europe. I already made a flag

>>135509930
They almost look the same to Asians, Slavs just have the beady eyes.
>>
Hapa women are beautiful, but how do hapa men live with themselves?
>>
>What trait advantages do we have from being White and Asian?
Narcissism, self-loathing, depression, entitlement, rage, and spree killings.
>>
>>135507513

>How does it feel having no cultural, ethnic or historic ties to anything?

do you idiots srs believe this meme
>>
>>135510714
Hapa women's Jewish fathers' can afford for plastic surgery, just like their Jewish grandmothers' fathers could afford nosejobs and their Chinese grandfathers could afford epicanthic fold reductions.
>>
>>135505394
I've discussed the 'HQ' with friends a few times. We have usually agreed that when ethnostates are formed, the citizenship will be granted based on the father of the household (who will be the only one with any real voting power). Thus, if a white man has an asian wife, that family lives in the white ethnostate and vice versa. Coalburners will be deported to the black ethnostate. This only happens at the formation of the ethnostate. Afterwards, mixed race couples descendants will eventually be normalized after several generations. To avoid a purity spiral, mixed race families will not be deported, but socially frowned upon. Social pressure is a more effective control of the masses than government control. I don't think there should be a hapa ethnostate, because they would basically just be Kazakhstan but even more lame.
>>
>>135505394
20+ points on suprime gentelmen
20- of everything else
>>
>>135510533
Now that's an aesthetic flag.
>>
File: cBo6YKv.jpg (277KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
cBo6YKv.jpg
277KB, 1080x1349px
>>135505394
i couldn't imagine a more autistic country. we must create this new country at all costs. imagine their autistic sports teams trying to compete.
>>
>>135505394
They do its called Kazakhstan.
>>
>>135511564
Kek. Have a (You).
>>
>>135507513
> Mixers appears randomly through spontaneous generation, and therefore can't have the cultures of their parents.
Go back to your didgeridoo.
>>
>>135511455
They would do Starting Strength so punctiliously they could whip any nigger
>>
File: Liberator.jpg (67KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Liberator.jpg
67KB, 900x900px
>>135511564
>>
>>135511564
We got a winner.
>>
>>135505394
Wtf are you talking about I thought the chinks were already hard at work turning Canada into a hapa ethnostate, or was that Australia?
>>
>>135511872
This triggers the Anglo.
*cries*
>>
>>135511872
They probably noticed that the locals also invited niggers, so it won't do for the Eurasian master-rrace ethno-state.
>>
>>135507513
Oh wow its fucking nothing.
>>
>>135505394
Hapas are weird disgusting things

Fuck Asians too
>>
>>135512203
>Fuck Asians too
Dude that's what causes hapas.
>>
Half Korean half white
I prefer Korean culture over the shit tier Japs and dirty SEA
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.