[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jews in the media thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: CoincidenceNewNetwork.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
CoincidenceNewNetwork.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
>>
>>135504172
> CNN full of Jews
> Also heavy anti-Israel bias

Explain this
>>
>>135504344
You are citing the "CNN full of Jews" as if it were an opinion I had expressed. It's a fact that, as the picture demonstrates, beyond reproach.

Do me a solid here, so we're on the same page. Acknowledge that CNN is full of Jews. Once we've gotten past that, then we can debate if and why CNN also has a heavy anti-Israel bias.
>>
>>135504821
> Acknowledge that CNN is full of Jews

Why would I need to "acknowledge" a fact? It's a fact that a lot of people working for the media, mainstream or not, are Jewish. Whether they have a Jewish agenda or not ins't known, however Jews are everywhere in high-end positions. They're in the media, government, science field, and businesses. That's just how it is.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170723-181728.jpg (241KB, 1440x959px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170723-181728.jpg
241KB, 1440x959px
>>135505000
>>135504821
If it's a fact they are all Jews, why do they keep pretending to be white while they push "multiculturalism" and "diversity" on the West, yet neither require nor accept diversity or multiculturalism for Israel?
>>
>>135506180
> why do they keep pretending to be white while they push "multiculturalism" and "diversity" on the West

How should I know? You should ask them.
>>
>>135506679

The standard "progressive" attitude in the west is:

JEWS IN THE WEST:- GOOD
JEWS IN ISRAEL: BAD

Working on the basis that progressives are exactly 100% wrong all the time, I think a good first assumption is:

JEWS IN THE WEST: BAD
JEWS IN ISRAEL: GOOD

Jews in Israel seem to me to be much more honest than Jews in other countries.

And from what I've seen of Palestinians I'm sure not going to support THEM.
>>
File: merchantexposed1.jpg (132KB, 615x802px) Image search: [Google]
merchantexposed1.jpg
132KB, 615x802px
>>135504172
Well known Jewish journalist Joel Stein boasts about his tribe's control of the media:

"Who runs Hollywood? C'mon"

“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.”

--Joel Stein, LA Times, December 19, 2008

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.