[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Refugees sexually assault girls at Belgian festival

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: sfinks.jpg (529KB, 1684x976px) Image search: [Google]
sfinks.jpg
529KB, 1684x976px
This Saturday a group of 25 refugees was removed from the Sfinks Festival in Boechout, near Antwerp. Several people informed the police that a group of "young men" was groping girls in a tent on the festival site.

The organizers of the festival decided to preventively remove the refugees and let the police deal with them. They're stressing however that this is an isolated incident and that so far no official complaints were filed to the police, only witnesses reported what happened.

Two refugees that protested their removal from the terrain were locked up by the police. All 25 were identified in the case more victims are reporting to the police

>http://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20160731_02405911
>>
>>135502836
Ha Ha Ha

stupid white whores deserve rape
>>
> isolated incident
>>
>>135503376
They weren't raped. They tried to pull stuff like they're pulling in Sweden and Germany but our people responded immediately and had those degenerates removed

Degenerates is what they are. The article says that they came from several asylum centers in the region
>>
>>135503537
After Cologne our police has become much stricter as well. When a trainload of "refugees" tried to attend a festival earlier this year (iirc Rosenmontag, not sure though), cops stopped them at the station and sent them right back home.
>>
>>135502836
>"young men" was groping girls in a tent on the festival site.

Sounds like your typical festival to me
>>
>>135504146
My first thought as well.
>>
>>135503903
Home to Somali or Berlin lol?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.