[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Britain fall, /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 28

File: Screenshot_20170730-120859.jpg (316KB, 720x797px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170730-120859.jpg
316KB, 720x797px
Did Britain fall, /pol/?
>>
File: mw66776.jpg (96KB, 587x800px) Image search: [Google]
mw66776.jpg
96KB, 587x800px
Britain fell because we didn't listen to Oswald Mosley and went to war for the Jews losing everything.
>>
>>135502117
yes, its basically impossible for them to get any lower at this point
>>
>>135502117
The British Empire was the Industrial Roman Empire Equivalent (I-REE).
>London was/is Rome.
>Washington was/is Byzantium

As the Western Roman Empire fell, so the Eastern British Empire has fallen.
As the Eastern Roman Empire waxed strong long after the Western Empire was in ruins, so Washington and the American Empire has waxed strong as the English Empire is lying in ruins.

Rome was sacked many times, as London was sacked in both World Wars.
The time will come, however, for Washington to be sacked by her allies first, and then her enemies.

History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme.
>>
When Pakistani rapists get free on parole because it's in their culture to rape 12 year old girls while the white man next door gets two years for putting a barbed wire fence on his garden shed that could give a burglar tetanus, society is bound to break apart.

Good thing we're here on the continent, but too bad the civil war won't be streamed because the last remanents of the UK government will undoubtedly censor the internet.
>>
>>135502117
it fell a long time ago, but not as early as the americans
>>
>>135502117

Britain will be fine. They will be slightly poorer than they would have been, and they haven't got the influence they would have had if they had stayed and played an active role in the EU.

The joke of the situation is, they will need to import even more brown people to keep vital parts of their society running and their fight for sovereignty in reality means that they will have to bend over to ((chlorinated chicken)) and whatever else their big trading partners require of them.

It's the complete lack of common sense that makes me sad when I think of Brexit, not the actual consequences which surely won't be worse than say the big recession.
>>
Yea, it's past it's prime.
US is the true leader of the new world and soon it's gonna be replaced by China.
>>
>>135502275
They could lose the Falklands and Gibraltar.
>>
>>135502117
Yes, Britain is a failed state. 90% of what Britain means on global markets is jews jewing around with their money and Pakis larping around London.
>>
>>135502262
>pretend fascist.

look you dumb shit all the commonwealth were vying for self rule well before the war .
Mosley was a privileged fucking upper class idiot . much like yourself playing dress up and pretending to be a nazi . a bit pathatic really
>>
I wouldn't want to wish harm on any fellow European, but I can't deny a certain sense of Schadenfreude.

After seeing an incredible campaign of "John-Bull-ishness" and talk about "they need us more than we need them", one cannot fail to feel a bit of satisfaction seeing Britain fall on its face.
>>
>>135502117
This is probably some idiot lefty talking. Internet lefties have their heads in another universe.
>>
>>135502117
We currently have weak leaders as does much of the West. We like many others have been compromised by cultural Marxism. It's amazing how people can be felled by saying the word "racist" to them. It's the equivalent of pointing a gun in someones face these days. The last strong leader we had was Thatcher. Who have we had since:

John Major
Tony Blair
Gordon Brown
David Cameron
Theresa May

They all hate the population and they are all pro EU. Put the lot of them in chains and irons
>>
>>135503503
Brits have their heads in another universe*
Usually one where they still are a relevant empire
>>
>>135502262

While this is true. Most was lost for the salvation of Jews, then the Jews decided you should let in Moslems and aide their anti-human "refugees" from endless conflict created by a people so lost that the women hate their own children more than they love their neighbors.

Although, the idiots also decided to let these Moslems have their money too by becoming dependent upon the oil in their backyards.

So letting Moslems move in under the guise of humanitarian aide was the end. But the Jews you guys saved enabled it.
>>
>>135503503
The PM's top advisors have literally abandoned her in an extremely sensitive time for the UK. Currently your entire country looks like a bumbling retard running around with their shoelace undone. It's you who has his head in another universe.
>>
>>135503728
I am beginning to wonder if immigrants have been let in as punishment to the lower classes and when clashes begin, it's the perfect opportunity to impose more government control.

The West has a cultural marxism problem and we need to purge every fucking commie there is.
>>
>>135503775
We have weak leaders now. Thatcher was the last strong leader we had.
>>
>>135503928

Pretty stupid to vote for a trade war with the EU, when your generals suffer from Downs Syndrome, huh
>>
>>135503775
I'm planted firmly in England, the greatest country God ever created. We will annihilate those continent subhumans and close the borders tight.
>>
File: poster-behind-enemy-powers.jpg (86KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
poster-behind-enemy-powers.jpg
86KB, 500x630px
>has biggest empire since the mongols
>send millions of men from britain and from colonies to war

>WINS the war
>lose the empire

THAT'S NOT CONTRADICTORY AT ALL, GOYIM!

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, IT MAKES TOTAL SENSE!

I'm not even an imperialist or an empire enthusiast, but you gotta admit this was one of the most contradictory and bad explained events in human history.

UN pressure? American ideology? Communist guerrillas? Really?

There was massive treason behind the fall of the european great powers and only a RETARD can't see it.
>>
>>135503154
Calm down machmood
>>
>>135503154
Mosley was right. I honestly don't see how you can look at contemporary events and deny that.
>>
File: 1487644663789.png (214KB, 577x509px) Image search: [Google]
1487644663789.png
214KB, 577x509px
>>135502262
This. Britain fell decades ago.
>>
File: trans-Napoleon.png (102KB, 983x537px) Image search: [Google]
trans-Napoleon.png
102KB, 983x537px
>>135502630
The British Empire was nowhere near close to imperial Rome in term of power or prestige, it never ruled over the West (aka Europe) and was really #1 just for the time of the victorian era, it's a vastly overrated entity anyway just fueled by american bias.

If you want to make an accurate comparaison with Antiquity then compare England to Athens during the Delian League.
The USA are much more closer to Rome than Britain ever was.
>>
>>135502117
remember:
>the ravens will starve

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravens_of_the_Tower_of_London
>The Ravens of the Tower of London are a group of at least six captive ravens which live at the Tower of London.[2] Their presence is traditionally believed to protect the Crown and the tower; a superstition holds that "if the Tower of London ravens are lost or fly away, the Crown will fall and Britain with it".[3][4][5]
>>
Make an economic union with Australia New Zealand and Canada
How fucking hard is that?
>>
File: mosleyww1.jpg (50KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
mosleyww1.jpg
50KB, 324x500px
>>135503154
Mosley was a WWI war veteran who never wanted to see good die for useless causes again
>>
>>135503154
you watched too much Jeeves and Wooster
>>
>>135505029
>look at flag
makes sense
>>
>>135505029
That's a ridiculous comparison. Europe was nowhere near as powerful or relevant in Rome's time as it was during the British Empire. Us conquering Europe would've been akin to Rome conquering China.
>>
>>135502117
Yes,a decaying leftover from a long gone era
Hand over the southern pearls Anglos! Your time in the sunshine is up!
>>
>>135502861
Uh I think /leftypol/ is the other way
>>
File: MindRapeMedia7.jpg (399KB, 706x644px) Image search: [Google]
MindRapeMedia7.jpg
399KB, 706x644px
More Mindrape from the british press

At what point is Mindrape abuse?
>>
>>135505029

Of course it's a butthurt frenchie shitting over the British Empire.

Protip frogboy: The British Empire came closer to the Roman Empire than your shitty French Empire ever did.

For DIRECT control over land and people the British Empire is unsurpassed.

American soft power circa late 1990s had more influence than the British Empire at its peak, but it isn't really the same thing.
>>
>>135502262
everything he said came true
>>
>>135503154

>look you dumb shit all the commonwealth were vying for self rule well before the war

Maybe Cancucks and smelly Indians, but Australia stood true well past the point it was beneficial to us.

Even when it was abundantly clear that Britain was waning in power in the 1950s we supported the Empire.
>>
I assume this piece is talking about the one sign of life Britain has shown the world since Thatcher left office, Brexit, which according to the shitcunt writer is a sign "Britain has fallen".
>>
>>135502262
With jews, you lose!
>>
>>135502744
NO, the white guy gets hail time for talking about the rape.
>>
>>135502117
I'm reading a lot of these 'Britain in decline pieces' in the (((media))) lately. Undoubtedly, it's declined. But to try and conflate post-war decline with us voting Brexit, is just ridiculous. If anything the decline took place with us being under the EU yoke. Whether we improve or not remains to be seen - but so far every Remainer predictions has been utterly wrong.
>>
>>135505029
WE ROMANS NOW
>>
>>135503093
>bad teeth kikes in the londonstan
i saw 2 in my entire life
>>
>>135505419
but that would revive the empire, (((they))) don't want that
>>
the jews are pushing a narrative of "britain is broken and the empire was never great!!!" to weaken the resolve of the British people to make them succumb to the EU and more migration.
>>
>>135507693
nop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z0UwYzKcLY
>>
File: learnthedifference.jpg (15KB, 415x258px) Image search: [Google]
learnthedifference.jpg
15KB, 415x258px
>>135502117

The fall of the united kingdom is not to be feared, but embraced.
It has a different identity to that of the Anglo-Celtic people of the British Isles.
Its only real crime is having an allegiance that does not coincide with the best interests of the Anglo-Celtic people.
It has its own kind of nationalism at the heart of it, the self interests of the nobility and the royalty, who seem to have never abandoned their imperial mindset within regards to the Anglo-Celts and seem to favour replacing them with more submissive and retarded serfs. They guard their own interests closely, and they bang the drums of patriotism when they need others to fight their wars, but they are also comfortable imposing draconian conditions upon the Anglo-Celtic peoples that heavily allowed them to attain such heights of power in the present and historically.

Truth is, the British have no country. The are tenants living within their own ancestral homelands.

The fall of the United Kingdom will pave a way for the rise of a British state that exists to serve the interests of a British nation.
We should embrace and enjoy the fall of the UK government, and prepare ourselves physically and mentally for the conquest to come.
>>
>>135505421
>officer class

>giving a shit about the plebs

fuck him and his son
>>
File: 1476978592593.jpg (57KB, 600x382px) Image search: [Google]
1476978592593.jpg
57KB, 600x382px
>>135502262
We'd be fine if we'd listened to Powell in the 1960s.
>>
>>135502744
Youre right about everything except the prediction you will see the happenings. All whites are going to be raped and beheaded out of existence in the continent about a decade before it happens here.
>>
>>135507131
once one got self rule the rest wanted the same. These people were multi generation ex pats. we couldn't force them to remain in the empire. send in the troops?
>>
>>135508422
This. Don't listen to them. You still have demographics on your side. You're still fundamentally the same people who created the industrial revolution. If your demographics follow the same trajectory as ours did, you'll still have 25-35 years before you pass the point of no return.
>>
I wonder will there ever be a pyschological revolution amongst the Europeans
>>
>>135508422

The empire was great in it displays the capacity of the British people, but it was heavily superfluous to requirement. It did not exactly benefit most of the British people. It served the interests of foreigners more than it did the British.
It's odd that the UK government pretends to regret empire, while holding on to the commonwealth and supporting the American imperialism of globalism.
It wouldn't be such a problem if this agenda didn't involve the destruction of most of the White race who, due to their persky little natures, won't be good dirty peasants and always catch them out when they get up to mischief. They also have a tendency to scrutinise things and ask questions like "by what authority does anyone govern?" etc.

The EU represents a different kind of imperial expansion really. That's why they want to be "at the centre" of Europe I think. The people that push this stuff are some shade of ethnically cosmopolitan internationalist that is so loaded and well connected that they fell at home at whatever of their cousins mansions of castles they go to. For most of us though, what little we have is all we have, and we're competing for resources with foreign locusts who often have special legal protections and advantages over us.
Sometimes it is criminal even to speak out against this.

This is why sticking the dagger into the heart of the British state is within the best interest of the British.
These cunts hate us, they have always hated us, and they are trying to destroy us.
They deny us anything, so why shouldn't we take everything?
>>
>>135509165
UK had the highest GDP per capita in Europe in 1920, higher than switzerland even, seems we did ok off of it
>>
Fuck off faggots, Britain was the best ally we had in WW2.

Oh shit, wait.

It was actually the Hungarians, which were Hitler's ally. Bongs on the other hand did literally nothing, then sold us to the commies and stole our gold.
>fuck.png
>>
>>135509259

Secondary to London being the nerve centre of international financiers and their immoral rape of the common man.
>>
>>135509287
Britain declared war for Poland. It was French autism that led to the Phoney War and fucked everything up.
>>
>>135502117
I have lots respect for the British showing democracy and freedom is still alive after voteing brxit.

In fact I buy extra British goods to support Democracy and freedom and nationalisem and to kick the liberal left in the teeth.

Everyone on /pol should be buying extra British goods to support Democracy and freedom.

Thanks for great Gin and whisky

There is lot evil left wing liberals still in Britain what are trying destroy the country.
>>
>>135509259

GDP isn't a very good indicator of the quality of life of people.
It's misleading kind of like the pay gap fallacy that depends upon "averages" that don't mean much when directly applied to individual peoples lives.

For the most part, the empire wasn't all that worth it in the same way the modern stupid wars really don't serve our interests at all.
>>
>>135509674
Remember that one time when bongs refused to invite poles to the victory parade?
>>
Yea funny when some Africans complain about colonial influence however they don't mention that the wheel was not discovered in most inland parts of Africa by the time of European contact, and that life expectancy and quality of life rose significantly. Pure coincidence of course.
>>
oh shut the fuck up about ww2 you fucking newfags

HURR BRITAIN STARTED WW2
contrarian meme

>>135509894
you're literally sub-human why would we care? Germans, French, Italians are all sub-human to us, where the fuck do you think that places some slavshit?
>>
>>135509287

>It was actually the Hungarians, which were Hitler's ally. Bongs on the other hand did literally nothing, then sold us to the commies and stole our gold.

If you want to be mad at anyone, be mad at the Polish that accepted that stupid polish corridor shit and the polish who refused to negotiate with Adolf Hitler.

>>135509674

> It was French autism

Please do not speak ill of the ....sacred gift.
>>
File: 3d-projection-filters-big.jpg (11KB, 350x230px) Image search: [Google]
3d-projection-filters-big.jpg
11KB, 350x230px
>>135502744

>every German on /pol/

Why do you lack self awareness?
>>
>>135509986
Remind me who's the mayor of your capital city.
>>
>>135510375
Sadiq Khan

Remind me of Polish contribution to the world.
>>
>>135510252

youz all fukd but wez kangs n shiett
>>
>>135510403
They might become an important part of Europe's only chance to recover from near self destruction, if their people remain red pilled...
>>
>>135502117
All Empires end. Just be glad it did so relatively peacefully. Just imagine the absolute chaos that would have resulted if all the regions of the Empire had risen simultaneously in revolt. Or even worse, marched on the capital.
>>
Londonistan
>>
>>135502117
flag :o
>>
File: mitaf300000000.jpg (108KB, 800x548px) Image search: [Google]
mitaf300000000.jpg
108KB, 800x548px
>>135510506

We've actually already won.
The balance has already been tipped.
The most powerful of the enemy are the White traitors, and they, due to their vile lifestyles, have either bred out of our group or have failed to sire healthy offspring.
In Europe, two forces are on the rise. Islam and the new right and the new right will basically triumph because they are smarter and more numerous than their enemies.
The traitors and the outcasts will be crushed between these two brutal forces.

The real challenge for us now is to decide to what degree we would like to succeed.
This decision will sew the seeds for the future challenges as well as future blessings.
A traditionalist reactionary route will exchange one problem for another. A more revolutionary route will be a step into an uncertain future.

For the White race, our greatest foe has always been ourselves and much of the problems we face are a result of our decadence and personal irresponsibility. I hope we lapse back into that pit of toxic individualism and petty brothers wars.
>>
>>135509951
It's always amusing to me that Africans in America complain about muh slavery, even though they currently have the highest standard of living out of any black population in the world.
>>
i DEMAND Britain becomes stronk again.
they're our sworn enemies and it's sad to see them commit suicide
>>
>>135511546

You could say there is a degree of privilege
>>
>>135509687
thanks hans
>>
>>135511690
Sworn enemy haha, I always find it amusing to watch failing Argentine governments cart out the proverbial Malvinas dead horse and drop it on the ground in hopes it will distract everyone from how shit a job they have been doing.
>>
>>135511708
A higher percentage of black women receive college degrees than any other group. There's no privilege, they simply can't compete, even when they're given favorable odds. The real problem is the media and leftists tell them they're victims and they're actually equal to whites. When they fail, they have to blame something, so it gets turned into "systemic racism."
>>
>>135511803
A) they invaded us twice in the 19th century
B)Argentina is gangsta's paradise, all Africa and t he rest of latinos come here. we have low technology but any-one can get by without working much.
all the poor in here are poor because of porn and drug addictions.
>>
Absolutely not. It's the opposite. It's only now starting to rise. Now that racist/intolerant nuisances are out of the way, a strong multicultural nation is about to flourish.
>>
This is the inevitable fate of all nations that try to turn back to nationalism. They will fall all the way down to Russian poverty levels as they realize the rest of the world will not play ball with them.

Nationalism is a failed meme that is getting completely blown out anywhere it is being tried on Earth right now.
Almost as blown out as communism.
>>
>>135510252
this
>>
>>135502117
>since suez
no shit, suez was the death knell for the remnants of both british and french colonial power. We literally got cucked by the US.
>>
>>135512590
If you're looking at historical trends, the histories of multicultural countries or countries with degenerate cultures is much more instructive. What we're seeing today is the egalitarianism that always turns into society collapse.

>nationalism is a failed meme like communism

The current globalist movement comes straight from the international communists.
>>
>>135502262

I know that face
>>
>>135503449
Do you Germans lack complete self-awareness or is it just you?
>>
Britain failed when they let there goverment take the guns.
>>
>>135505419
Would be a good idea however the open borders policy that the UK and Canada have will fuck us.
>>
>>135503686
Valid and true point - was never a fan of Thatcher and suffered harshly myself under that government - however she was the last UK PM to operate with an idividual political philosophy - she had more bollocks than the first 4 named in your list.
>>
Honestly lads, how long to we can expect a complete collapse? I hope it's in the next 30 years so my grandparents won't be around to suffer it. Be honest.
>>
The presence of Pakistanis is demoralizing to the native population, even the ones that stick up for them. Your average brit sees no future and therefore will not build to a greater one.
>>
>>135505419
Those countries don't make anything.
>>
File: econ.png (4KB, 978x32px) Image search: [Google]
econ.png
4KB, 978x32px
>>135502117
>The Economist

hmm
>>
>>135513452
They make more than your tax haven ass does.
>>
File: 1460220327876.jpg (181KB, 1252x682px) Image search: [Google]
1460220327876.jpg
181KB, 1252x682px
>>135513621
hmm
>>
Europe will rise again, and we must rise with them.
Unity or Death
>>
File: large_com2.jpg (386KB, 980x527px) Image search: [Google]
large_com2.jpg
386KB, 980x527px
>>135513222
It will be like picture related, except the native Brits will be in the cages. So make sure you are not by UK by then
>>
>>135505419
>we all round up our muslims and dump them in the middle of the Australian desert wasteland and leave them to die
>>
>>135514583
Only Nations that have guns can do that.
>>
>>135507743

oh shit
>>
>>135502262
>BEADY
>>
>>135513222
Your grandparents and parents are responsible let them suffer
>>
>>135513452
>Australia doesn't make anything
>perfectly explains why China is dependant on our raw materials.
>>
File: KZtPopJdCnc.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
KZtPopJdCnc.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>135514875
>mining rocks is now all of sudden making anything
>china uses those minerals to manufacture smartphones and other gizmos, which we end up buying from them. Somehow China is dependent on us.
>>
>>135502117
Britain hasn't been Britain for years. We are a global marketplace now. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>135515131
>china can't make all those gizmo's unless they have our resources, otherwise they end up with more expensive sources
>>
>>135515131
If we stop buying from them suddenly they will be
>>
>>135511546
>even though they currently have the highest standard of living out of any black population in the world
Not true. I would say the standard of living in some African countries for the middle and upper classes is better than living in the hood
>>
>>135515232
If you break it up into classes, then sure, the wealthy African oligarchs are wealthier. As a whole, the median income for black Americans is higher than blacks in any other country.

As for "living in the hood." That's their own fault. Anytime there's a critical mass of niggers living in one area it goes to hell. I've watched in my own city as neighborhoods that were previously home to older white people turned to ghettos.
>>
>>135513003
1992? We were still a 95% heaven then
>>
>>135502117
Anglos have the worst political situation in the whole europe.
Tories went batshit crazy and chose May to bring on the "hard brexit", without taking in account that much of the GDP depends on London and the financial system.
Labours went crazy too, with Corbyn advocating for extreme socialist propositions which would have been considered outdated even in the 80s.
Thankfully I'm not British.
>>
>>135515458
>As a whole, the median income for black Americans is higher than blacks in any other country.
This is because living in the US is very expensive, Africa being one of the cheapest places,and no other reason. I would go as far to say that African Americans are the second worst kind of African, after Somalian.
>>
>>135515760
They're definitely a terrible bunch. The vast majority of their income is due to welfare and living among whites. Their median net worth is actually in the negatives.

My point was just that they've been treated better here than they would have in Africa and they're still crying.
>>
>>135515876
>My point was just that they've been treated better here than they would have in Africa and they're still crying.
That's just the culture they've been brought up in anon. They've been taught it at school by their white socialist teachers, their hood niggers, their family, everyone around them. It's hard to break culture that strong.
>>
>>135516277
There are fundamental differences between Europeans and negros that go deeper than culture.
>>
>>135516464
>There are fundamental differences between Europeans and negros that go deeper than culture.
I know, but being trapped in that sorry excuse for culture can hardly help you get a good place in life
>>
>>135502275
Hold my beer.
>>
>>135502117
Yes it's awful. Tell your refugee friends not to bother coming, it's just not worth it
>>
>>135502744
>germany
>not fucked aswell
Please
>>
>>135503154
>t. Schlomo Bergsteen (hard working employee from the Holocaust/Wiener Library in London
>>
>>135516566
I also like polshit butthurt here about the Brexit.
>>
File: 1361928321277.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1361928321277.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>135502117
No
But 20+ years of shit government has just about eroded all our infrastructure.

We now either have to end all migration, which wont happen
Or pump infinite money into hospitals, care homes, air ports, rail, housing. Also not going to happen

The end of this path is some radical hard line idiot getting elected. Left or Right does not matter.
>>
>>135507883
Its actually mostly Muslims inshallah
>>
The whole Europe has been suffering from decadence since the formation of the EU, at this point the only "European" country with still somewhat global influence is Russia.
>>
Scotland will rise again.
>>
Yes,and they are going to lose Gibraltar and maybe the Falklands because of the american anti-imperialism policy
>>
>>135502877
I thought India will be the world superpower by 2020? Hows that coming?
>>
>>135516987
I thought monarchy was the cure for all that poz.
>>
>>135519070
India will be the new super POOwer ahahaha
>>
>>135514865
This.

Our grandparents and fathers are the ones who let this happen,they must pay for this with their lives
>>
>>135502117

Someone either save us or put us out of our misery. Either way I'd be cool with, just hurry the fuck up.
>>
>>135502262
Based.
>>
>>135502117
Absolutely, the idea that people might call the UK a global power is laughable.
>>
>>135508783
Officers had a higher casualty rate and in the British army had high expectations.
Where do you think most officers lead from?
>>
File: 1500269708031.jpg (33KB, 633x542px) Image search: [Google]
1500269708031.jpg
33KB, 633x542px
Yep...it looks like the UK has fallen, and can't get up. They were red pilled enough to vote for brexit, but now have to choose between cucked pussies on the left, and out of touch fools on the right for their next PM. Meanwhile, shitskins are running wild in places like London and other major cities.
>>
>>135519704
They still are by way of nuclear weapons. They are just digging themselves in deeper by far too many immigrants who do nothing for British society.
>>
>>135503686
>weak leaders
who were appointed by weak people
>>
http://www.ilivehere.co.uk/

some depressing reading there, seems like nearly every town is either chavvy scumtown or overrun with those 'people seeking a better life ©'
>>
>>135515546
1997 was when it went to real shit when handguns were binned.
>>
>>135502630
>>135505029
>>135507743
>>135514680
America doesn't have an Empire. Any cultural influence is merely a transmission of British culture. It's academic and societal progress is nothing.

America's peak was nowhere near the same as Britain's peak, and certainly nowhere near Rome's peak.
>>
The world is entering a new age where all nations are part of a global village. There will be no falling or rising, but integrating and combining

Fight it or embrace it. It's already here
>>
Holy shit, you guys are either stupid or trolling.

Britain has nowhere near the same amount of power as it did before WWII, but it still has a significant power.

We can affect the economy of the world; we have attained cultural superiority (most movies or music have their roots in British culture or are directed and acted out by Britons); our academics still progress the world (Oxbridge, BAE); and our politics and news is worldwide and discussed frequently (news sites which are the most cited on the internet and irl are British).

Could things be better? Yeah, they fucking could, but in terms of how much power we have - we have a shit tonne, enough to be called a global power.

Hell, compared to other countries we're one of the most powerful, especially in soft power. I would argue, considering the importance of soft power, that we're the most powerful nation in the world.
The only country that comes close to us is America, and that's only because they are also a world leader in science and education.
>>
>>135502117

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A
>>
>>135502262
This. That man was cheated and spat upon by everyone. Turns out he was right.
>>
>>135520816
America has already surpassed all of them in influence. Britain is a blip regressing back into true geopolitical insignificance.

The sad thing is limey-fags are too arrogant and stupid to ever realize how ultimately little and insignificant they were.

Thanks for keeping the spark alive for a bit, tho.
>>
>>135522343
>America has already surpassed all of them in influence
Then why do you feel the need to bring up British news, and why did the economy not fluctuate as much as it did for Trump as it did for Brexit?
Also why does America always want BAE military equipment, and why did Trump want Cambridge Analytica, a subsidiary of the British analytical firm SCL Group?
And why does all your movies have British actors/actresses and directors in?

Face it, we have won without you even realising it.
>>
>>135522717

>Then why do you feel the need to bring up British news, and why did the economy not fluctuate as much as it did for Trump as it did for Brexit?

Literally no one cares about British news here- just the pretentious media and weak, impotent lefties who want to pretend to be "elite."

>Also why does America always want BAE military equipment, and why did Trump want Cambridge Analytica, a subsidiary of the British analytical firm SCL Group?

Because we have to help you and prop up your failing industry.

>And why does all your movies have British actors/actresses and directors in?

Yeah- you got me there. Brits are better actors. Definitely. You've been acting like you were important for way too long.

>Face it, we have won without you even realising it.

Cool story mohammad, just bought 100k bonds.
>>
>>135522948
>Literally no one cares about British news here- just the pretentious media and weak, impotent lefties who want to pretend to be "elite."

No one cares about American news in America, either. Here, in 4chan, an international hub, British news (Daily mail, Sun, Telegraph, Guardian, BBC, etc.) are shared more often than even your best (CNN, Fox, MNSBC).

>Because we have to help you and prop up your failing industry.
Awwwww, thank you!

>Yeah- you got me there. Brits are better actors. Definitely. You've been acting like you were important for way too long.
Thanks for agreeing.

>Cool story mohammad, just bought 100k bonds.
Helping American firms prop up their failing firms, are we?
>>
>>135523215
American "news" is garbage and we both know it.
CNN is our RTnews..but maybe not as good.

And wtf with the actors. What are you feeding them? That Tom Holland kid is good.

Keep up the good work creating workers for our media empires. We appreciate it.
>>
File: 1478304800474.png (2MB, 957x718px) Image search: [Google]
1478304800474.png
2MB, 957x718px
>>135502117
>bagehot
>>
i like to eat dogs
>>
File: 1491701364366.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491701364366.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>135522948
>You've been acting like you were important for way too long.
That's a breddy good one
>>
No, it didn't. It's just getting shite from EU cucks who are bitter as fuck that the third largest donor to their fucking facist EU has fucked of.

Switch London of tomorrow. Watch what happens to the world economy.

You think Germany will step up in global affairs?! Germany's military is a fucking joke, and half the world's leaders wouldn't talk to it because it's led by a woman.

The rest of Europe is a fucking shambles. Canada haa cucked itself to the nth degree.

Ignore the shitty press
>>
>>135523388
>Media Empire
It's our media empire, we're just suckling you dry of your finances.
>>
>>135502117

Well, Suez was the final nail in the coffin.

But it was really all over in 1918.

Everything else was riding on fumes.
>>
>>135523215
>>135523583

Also- one of my favorites, from a "WW2 USA Serviceman's Guide to Britain", given to our troops going over.

Talked about the stiff upper lip of the Englishman
>>
>>135503154
Who is pretending? You're in for a hell of a shock when you realise British, especially English, fury.
>>
>>135520121

Somewhat.

The British people had no say in the appointments really - Each successive government has rigged the game more in their favor.

Short of a revolution, there is littel that can be done about the U.K.

Any sort of party that is any sort of threat will be cucked by judicial intervention, like the BNP or National Front, and any grass roots organization will face the same end - See National Action.

Britain is basically fucked.

The "upside" is violence, similar to Northern Ireland, in the future - Like that's a good thing.
>>
File: leg_grabbing_in_bongland.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
leg_grabbing_in_bongland.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>135502117
They gave nationality instead of temporary working visas to 3rd world to fill up low skilled labour shortages. The problem ain't EU trading but the 3rd world people.
>>
>>135520816

He literally just said that. London was Rome, Washington was Byzantium.

Learn2ReadPaki
>>
A British Politician was arrested yesterday for reading a speech, by Churchill… about Islam being a destructive force in the world..
Britain is lost if you can't even read a speech by one of your greatest White heroes …
DaFuq?
>>
sauce:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISEj7fSCu6Q&t=191s
>>
>>135502117
Listen you view the world in terms of wealth like a Jew but you are wrong.
The poorer they get the less shitskins will arrive and the more brutal they can be towards the ones that remain.
>>
>>135524166
Fuckin' hell.
Nuke us.
>>
>>135524046
That's what the Aussie said, but the Frog said America was more akin to Rome which is certainly incorrect.

Besides, Byzantium was nothing compared to countries like France and HRE; sure, it was wealthy, but it wasn't significant apart from its geographical position.
>>
>>135502117
>Economist

kek. Blairite shit.
>>
>>135505419
"no"
>>
>>135502117
well yeah

>increase in crime
>decrease in wages since 2000
>decrease in gdp per capita in the last few years
>increase in prices
>>
>>135524600
also

>putting babies on death panels
>yellow teeth due to socialized healthcare
>>
>>135520816
>America doesn't have an Empire.
We don't have a traditional empire, we have vessel states that larp like their independent
>>
File: DFjudAcXkAAHd1j.jpg (19KB, 320x424px) Image search: [Google]
DFjudAcXkAAHd1j.jpg
19KB, 320x424px
>>135503154
(you)
>>
File: NativeSons.gif (972KB, 350x243px) Image search: [Google]
NativeSons.gif
972KB, 350x243px
>>135524819

>We don't have a traditional empire, we have vessel states that larp like their independent

Well done lad. Well done.
>>
I've hidden caches of sporks at strategic locations around the UK. If Britain does fall we will be able to mobilise an effective resistance.
>>
File: 1489052162647.png (67KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489052162647.png
67KB, 1280x640px
>>135504974
>>
>>135520816
>It's academic and societal progress is nothing.

The US is THE undisputed leader in biomedical research, it's not even a contest.
>>
>>135524819
Prove to me how they're not independent, because it seems like even countries like Germany can say 'fuck you America' and actively undermine any position you have.

>>135528207
I mean in the grand scheme of history. Britain's academic progress was the industrial revolution, and as such the steam engine, the computer, modern physics (Newtonian), etc.

Compared to us, you are nothing.
>>
>>135528415
>I mean in the grand scheme of history. Britain's academic progress was the industrial revolution, and as such the steam engine, the computer, modern physics (Newtonian), etc.
>Compared to us, you are nothing.
I guess modern computing, the atom bomb, aviation, space travel, decoding the genome, etc. are nothing to you? OK, I mean you're free to have your own opinion but it just shows that you don't read. It's OK, some people aren't cut out for the life of the mind.
>>
>>135520942

As usual, Leaf with the worst posts
>>
>>135520942
slide your great white ass back to mapleland and leave the world problem fixin to people with experience.
>>
File: 1486012383827.jpg (15KB, 378x365px) Image search: [Google]
1486012383827.jpg
15KB, 378x365px
>>135502630
Pottery
>>
>>135528920
>Modern computing
Is British; Babbage, Turing, the integrated circuit was made by a Brit (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoffrey_Dummer).

>Atom Bomb
That was a united effort, as opposed to one person.

>Aviation
Without George Cayley flight wouldn't be possible; the Wright brothers merely applied his work to a machine.

>Space Travel
That was a united effort too, this time led by a German.

>DNA
Francis Crick and Rosalind Franklin are British. DNA was discovered and decoding first started at Cambridge Uni.
The only American involved was James Watson.
>>
>>135502117
Fuck the Brits. Because of that Churchill faggot we got the Commies.
>>
File: brq.jpg (28KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
brq.jpg
28KB, 590x350px
Why is she doing nothing?
She saw the decline of her country and could fix it
>>
>>135502117
should have joined the good guys in the war
>>
>>135531222
>Francis Crick and Rosalind Franklin are British. DNA was discovered and decoding first started at Cambridge Uni.
>The only American involved was James Watson.
See, this only proves that you don't actually read. The discovery of DNA's chemical structure is old news. All the most important discoveries in genetics after WWII (i.e. after the collapse of Great Shitstain): Sanger sequencing, PCR, transposons, etc. were all American. The US has all the best research Universities: Caltech, MIT, Stanford, Harvard. The UK has Oxbridge and.... What? King's College, London School of Economics? Don't make me laugh, these are second rate crackerjack cow colleges and everyone knows it.
>>
>>135502117
we arent that fucked be we are fucked. The labour governments have fucked us and the conservatives fucked us trying to unfuck us and get money which fucked us more. We are plagued by retarded youths and dumbass voters. I think there is some sort of awakening but its a bit late. If we do start to come back we will always be a shadow of our former selves.
>>
>>135532271
realistically, she can't do anything without the consent of parliament because they would just remove the monarchy if she did
>>
Britain is the next Greece, Roman empire. Roachaman empire, Spanish empire. They are finished. The USA will lose this spot as well. 2040-2100 will be the age of the Chinese. They will rule the world.
>>
>>135502117
We're still here. And we're not going anywhere.
>>
>>135524752

Socialized healthcare doesn't cover dentistry, genius.
>>
>>135534060

Well, your replacements won't be going anywhere.
>>
>>135503154
fuck off commie!
>>
>>135533645
Harvard and Stanford are shit now, mate.
>>
>>135502117
All according to the plan
>>
>>135502117

Been all downhill since 1066.
>>
>>135509124
Population is increasing, migration flows are getting bigger, resources are becoming scarcer or more expensive to extract, the environment gets ever more degraded...

Millions are going to die one way or another. Twenty to fifty years from now there will be one of three outcomes
>Expansion continues into the solar system, resource abundance.
>Totalitarian government, mass sterilisation.
>Anarchy, constant violence and resource conflict, mass death.
>>
Half a century ago we could have ruled Europe together but no you decided to be fucktards.
>>
>>135536238
This is the true redpill
>>
>>135502877
china is not a part of the "free world"
Thread posts: 201
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.