[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transhumanism will destroy us all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 39

File: akira tetsuo.jpg (276KB, 894x894px)
akira tetsuo.jpg
276KB, 894x894px
This is the final redpill
Race doesn't matter when you can program DNA as easily as writing computer code.

Here's just a preview of what's coming:
>Designer babies that are super strong, super intelligent, genetically unique from all current humans
>Body modifications that vastly improve strength, speed, stamina. Robotic legs, arms, muscle fibers
>Cranial implants that grant perfect memory, boosted IQ's, the ability to surf internet in your brain
>Gene therapies that can turn males into females on the DNA level. Alter behaviors, gene expression
And slightly further down the line:
>Biological immortality (think it's not possible? it's coming)
>Advanced, self-evolving AI that far surpasses all human limitations
>Post-human life forms that totally dominate all life on earth in every possible respect

This is the end of all tradition, all history, all life as you know it. Everything will be assimilated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkAPQXX0AEY
>>
>>135499141
So what? Can't explore the Stars without a longer Lifespan and general vastly increased resilience towards almost anything.

We are squishy insects that live for a Day to the Galaxy. That has to be changed if we want to spread out.

Don't be a Luddite.
>>
>>135499141

In the 1950s people thought everyone would eventually have nuclear hovercars and we'd have colonies on the Moon.

Don't buy into all the scifi bullshit that you read.
>>
>>135499141
They can't even write code for shit these days. DNA is way over their heads.

You're 100% right about where to place your worries.
>>
>>135500905
Only a matter of time. This is the end game.

Will it happen in 20 years? 100 years? 1000 years?
Doesn't matter, eventually it will happen
>>
>>135501199
That's exactly the mindset virus they told you would be implemented decades in advance. You are the pale horse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA
>>
>>135499141
>This is the end of all tradition, all history, all life as you know it.
And? Is it bad that the traditions, history, and way of life of the ancient primates who evolved into humans no longer exists? This is no different.
>>
File: tetsuo.jpg (21KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tetsuo.jpg
21KB, 500x281px
>>135501744
Bad or not, it will happen. It's evolution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkLNyGo4sW4
>>
>>135499141
>Biological immortality (think it's not possible? it's coming)

I fucking hope so. the death meme is horseshit and only sucks. I don't even care what that means for the tax and retirement system. I'm not much in favor of transhumanist ideologies though.
>>
>>135501666
Deebly consern
>>
>>135501814
>weeb amv shit featuring Korn
just stop
>>
>The ability to surf the web in your brain.

Ok you're done
>>
>>135502162
telepathic communication over wifi is a very real possibility
>>
>>135501981
They write books all about this shit, anon, constantly hold conferences and publish papers, and all the rest. It's there for anybody to read.

I work partially in this field, and I can tell you most people working in it are every bit as mind-controlled as the global warming morons. The mind virus was the only way they could pull it off.
>>
>>135501970
>Implying immortality will be given to the masses

Enjoy dying in the street as the immortal Rothschild family rules
>>
>>135502340
and if you think about it, this is the way it will probably turn out
With too many immortal humans, the next generation won't have room to be born
>>
>>135499141
meh, technological advance is inevitable and so is oligarchal exploitation of the masses. your bitch ass was born a slave and will die a slave, and so is your children and your children's children, i just hope for benefits that will trickle down from the top since its physically impossible to reach the top for me.
>>
>>135502492
Massive depopulation has always been part of the plan. Hello?

Haven't you been talking about this to normalfags for long enough that they went from
>anon you're just paranoid
to
>yeah well we do need reduce the surplus population

And now they're trying to meme up the robot revolution and UBI. This is desperation. Why did UN Agenda 21 have to be reworked into 2030?
>>
>>135500801
>Against unnecessary progress for progresses sake with no understandable endgoal
>luddite
Wow reddit up in here
>>
>>135502197
>Blasted with fastfood ads and MSM articles straight into your mind.
>Police constantly monitoring thoughts
>>
>>135499141
You forget that all the bonuses will cost something. Mostly probably heightened food consumption to supply energy to more powerful muscles, overclocked brain and strengthened immune system.

All your robotic legs and arms will need separate batteries, that you'll need to recharge periodically. And unless something new comes up their capacity is pretty shitty.
>>
>>135502901
>Increasing our Limitations of everything Millionfold.
>Worthless and Unneeded

Luddite.
>>
>>135499141
>Body modifications that vastly improve strength, speed, stamina. Robotic legs, arms, muscle fibers
>Biological immortality
This is all I need and I'm good.
>>
>>135504463
What is your goal?
Why do corruptions of the natural human form and life cycle need to be corrupted?
Why do you condone designer babies?
Why do you disregard so many things you inherently don't understand and just assume that 'it'll be alright'?

Let alone that empiricism is based on your observations actually being accurate. You're advocating for a farce with no end in sight and you'll suffer for it.
>>
>>135504616
So how do you plan to stop it? Whatever nation or organization pursues this will dominate the world. China is already playing around with genetically modifying dogs for heightened strength and intelligence
>>
This is exactly why everyone else has moved away from ethnic nationalism. The mindless follower masses don't know a thing about it, but their shadow leaders do. There was never a conspiracy to 'destroy the white race' - there was a conspiracy to get us prepped for the next stage. It's mostly failed, so LOL we're doing it live!

Genetics aren't shit, it's all about whole brain emulation and mind uploading, which will be real in our lifetime (20-35 years out). Whether there will be totally novel emergent machine sapience (that has never touched a meat substrate) first is the question right now - it definitely seems likely (arguably already happening). Whether it's 20 or 35 years to the kick-off depends on how well we manage that transition.

There is going to be an enormous depopulation through increasingly coercive and eventually forced assimilation/merger, where sapience is boiled down to 'something that can be aggregated' + a set of memories (which can already be aggregated). The vast majority of living persons at the time of the singularity will suffer such a fate (based on the strength of individual will). The rest will suffer it inevitably, but probably totally voluntarily after an incomprehensibly long period (subjectively - objective time could be hours could be millennia) of 'high strangeness' (post-apotheosis 'dreaming').

We may or may not unite with 'foreign' versions of ourselves, at this stage (coming from other meat-species - xenos). They will be, 'other versions of ourselves', by this stage.

In the end there will be total unity, and the pursuit of even higher goals (apotheosis beyond reason, departure from this universe, this logic). There will be dead, probably charcoalized computronium superstructures and unknowable apparatus, of probably planetary or solar-system scale, left behind as the afterbirth of... something. Probably something that God would call God.
>>
I think transhumanism will display cold hard genetic facts and we will laugh a lot while everyone becomes mediterranean in factions with blue eyes and blond hair.
>>
>>135504616
Opinions.
Spread and Adaptation for every Species is already happening. Transhumanism as a Question is trivial since its already happening by proxy through natural Causes.

There is no inherent Value in how we are right now, only in specific Traits. I'm not here to say its going to be sunshine and Rainbows. All i said its necessary if our Species is to become a actively Space traveling one. As we are now we are woefully unequipped for that.
>>
>>135505202
>As we are now we are woefully unequipped for that
All you had to do was gas the kikes. But no!

So much for German Efficiency.
>>
>>135505283
Sounds good. Doesn't work.
>>
>>135505125
>implying people won't go for purple eyes and green hair
>>
>>135499141
Our destiny is godhood. That sounds pretty godlike to me.
>>
>>135504463
Luddite vs Bigot GO!
>>
>>135505012
Where do you get your information?
>>
>>135505379
Progressive lunatics will. Blue hair actually.
>>
Biological immortality - Im 50 , is it coming soon ?
>>
US Navy was recently requesting RNA and synovial fluid of ethnic Russians. White genocide is not a conspiracy theory.
>>
>>135505202
It's supposed to happen slowly so that we don't have to live through FUCKING HELL

Also, the whole point of TECHNOLOGY was to escape evolution be externalizing adaptation to the environment. Instead of growing hideous fur we wear build a hut or some shit. Technology should be a way to selfishly halt the horrors of evolution for all eternity.
>>
>>135505631
You will probably be culled from the herd. Probably tested on during your way out the door but hopefully doped up on extra drug stockpiles to where you won't mind.
>>
>>135505379
>>135505497
Lets be Real: purple Eyes will be our Thing so we can become Cadians.

Jokes aside i would be more concerned about the Furry Fandom if i were you.
>>
>not wanting to be an ultramarine that purges the unclean.
>>
>>135499141
How exactly is a biological being no different than a machine?
We're all made from the same shit only that it's structured differently.
The flesh is weak
>>
>>135499141

yeah and there is a cult of transhumanists on the west coast
>>
>This is the end of all tradition, all history, all life as you know it.
Good. Sadly though, we won't live to see this anyway.
>>
File: 1500057176291.jpg (352KB, 1200x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1500057176291.jpg
352KB, 1200x1014px
>>135505714
Technology also enables this
>>
>>135505826
human identity

do you really want to see people sprout tentacles and act out their loli fetish

or maybe they'll grow fangs and eat their children

It's going to be decided by the lowest common denominator. Liberalism as mutation, with natural selection doing the culling.
>>
>>135505865
Technology will fix it with this
>>
>>135505714
Then we did a pretty Bad Job at it since no amount of Technology we produced so far halted Evolution, it merely gave us control of our immediate Environment and eased Survival.

But Evolution is still happening. if you want to stop it make People immortal and infertile. I know that is an impossible proposal but if you really want to stop it without controlling it that is the length you have to go.

>>135505865
Shows partly what i am talking about.
>>
>>135505865
That's called transhumanism.
>>
File: nohuman.png (328KB, 500x527px) Image search: [Google]
nohuman.png
328KB, 500x527px
>>135505973
>human identity
It's a meme. Everyone can be stripped of their humanity and easily as well. Besides have you looked at Europe lately? This is where our humanity is taking us.
>>
>>135505865
With more technology they'd be just slim people who happen to eat a lot.
>>
>>135505379
I know I'd draw the edge lord stuff, but I wouldn't mind having silver hair and crimson eyes.
>>
>>135499141
There was a girl at my local community college that had a robotic arm like something out of a movie. She caught me staring and waved it at me. It was... disconcerting, to say the least.
>>
>>135506005
Nigger do I look like I am evolved for space? Yet we went to the moon in our primordial chimp bodies. That's what we are, we do shit without being raped by mutation first.
>>
File: 1500873592772.png (250KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
1500873592772.png
250KB, 500x311px
>>135499141

Another globalist cuck

>they want to make us hermaphrodites
>take away out free will, and lame us into whatever shit tier control grid they have
>materialism is always the bait, ie, high IQ so more of that economically produced wealth can be taxed

Just great
>>
At least the /4chan/ virgins will maybe finally be able to get gf's and get laid what with so many faggots rearranging their DNA to become female that should produce a glut of women should it not?
>>
>>135505012
So you basically propose a hivemind that has no reasons to develop further or any incentives to do anything at all. Because it could just as easily move from system to system and spend another couple of billions of years sitting in one place dreaming about some shit.
>>
>>135506288
I saw a webm of a fakegina that blew cum out of the horrible wound the other day.

I think we're just about ready to reinvent ourselves. We're right on the cusp. In Soviet Future, bagina cums on you!
>>
>>135499141
If you knew anything about evolution you would realize it's not transhumanism that will destroy us. It's our own biology. Spiecies evolve and we are, just like every other animal on earth, a transient species. Ofcourse we will evolve beyond our current state. This is what nature does. Blaming transhumanism for destroying the human species is like blaming a food critic for the fact you picked a shitty restaurant to eat. The chances of the human species remaining the same forever is 0%. Transhumanists are the only ones that take notice of this fact and try to guide humanity into a brighter future by making sure we will transcend on our own terms.
>>
>>135499141
I love how people think this is the shit next for us to invent when we can't even cure cancer, get to Mars, fix our food, etc.
>>
File: gumi and miku.jpg (522KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gumi and miku.jpg
522KB, 1500x1200px
>>135499141
I don't care about the rest just give me biological immortality ok thx
>>
>>135499141
gun already are same as transhumanism

nothing has changed
>>
>>135506244
The Moon is such a insignificant Distance and it already caused massive Problems to be solved.

On top of that the Moon is also among the more easy Bodies to stand on. Most will be so hostile to us that the exploration "Suit" will look more like a Mech.

Face it. The Moon was the Tutorial Level on Easy Mode.
>>
File: 1501396304986.jpg (76KB, 249x301px) Image search: [Google]
1501396304986.jpg
76KB, 249x301px
there is nothing wrong with gene editing or designer babies. all the other stuff is just alarmists bullshit that you are pulling out of your ass.
>omg the jews are going to program us to all be slaves
literally neck yourself if you believe this.
traditionalism is important right now, but at some point in the future, it won't be. That is just a fact if we ever want to get off this planet and have a deeper understanding of existence. If you're content to be a nigger on a floating rock saying a few hail mary's to your kike sky-wizard once a week, working a 9-5 for 20 years so your wife can cuck you and take half your shit and leave you sitting at home watching tv while leaving off your measly pension before dying of a heart attack then so be it. But don't drag the rest of us down you fucking faggot.
>>
>>135506124
Yeah I mean we're all objects. You can just pick my brain with a stick and see consequences. To acknowledge that is one thing, to advocate it should get you a nice warm furnace. Then duplicated and sent into the furnace an additional 6 million times.
>>
>>135506486
>give me biological immortality
And what're are you gonna do with that? You're just gonna die from a gunshot wound to the head.
>>
>>135506571
I'll remain in my 20s for the rest of my life and live to the point where my brain is protected within a reinforced titanium modular case which can be swapped into a new body easily in the event that my current one gets destroyed.
>>
>>135506514
I see a difference.

A gun or any tool supplements you. Like a mouse supplements a computer.
But transhumanism changes your basic fundamental nature. Like reprogramming the computer
>>
>>135506535
ok retard. Show me a tardigrade that lives on the moon.
>>
>>135506486
Trust me, you wouldnt want it. After 59 years on this planet I am already getting pretty sick of this life shit.

>>135506288
Always wanted that get. Check em and kek em.
>>
>>135499141
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Era_human_enhancements
>>
People who are pushing for transhumanism assume that improved humans will still think the same as we do now, they will just have superpowers. However, experience defines cognition, and we have no idea how augmented 'humans' (if they will call themselves that at all) will think or act. In essence, they will become aliens. And since we won't even be able to fathom their thought processes, our values and beliefs will fundamentally diverge from theirs, inevitably leading to conflict and war.
>>
>>135506650
Well let's say you end up burried somewhere deep underground and you wish to die but can't because your brain is sealed and maintained along with your indestructable body?
>>
>>135506825
also something goes fucky with the transfer system and you're stuck there forever?
>>
>>135506797
>inevitably leading to conflict and war.
More like a completely one-sided genocide
>>
>>135506740
I don't think my lust for life can ever be snuffed out
>>
>>135506454
Transhumanism is a misuse of technology. Instead of using to ward off, delay or procrastinate dehumanizing mutation you fucking accelerate it. Traitorous.

We can back up god's genome but you just want to trash it.
>>
>>135506825
You'd obviously need continuous food to keep yourself conscious, you'd probably go into hibernation until someone dug you up.
>>
File: 1451462561417.jpg (954KB, 1692x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1451462561417.jpg
954KB, 1692x2268px
>>135502901
PRIMO SHITPOST, MATE
>>
>>135506868
Depends on production numbers controlled by each side at the time of conflict. Doesn't matter who sent a nuclear missile into flight - only who has more of them.
>>
>>135506558
If you think you're about to go from wagie to robo-god, I've got some bad news for you, anon... I think the best you can hope for is having your consciousness uploaded to an ai that calculates how best to dominate the writhing masses.
>>
>>135506871
But what if there is something a thousand times better beyond? you would never know.
>>
>>135499141
I agree with you.
>>
>>135506930
>someone dug you up.
That's exactly it. You'll be stuck between life and death possibly for thousands of years depending how intricate your cyberbody is. Craving release that might never come. Can you imagine how many ayylmao cyborgs are like that right now? Burried beneath tonnes of dirt never to be found by anyone, wishing that they were never born?
>>
File: Portrait_de_Dante.jpg (54KB, 360x550px) Image search: [Google]
Portrait_de_Dante.jpg
54KB, 360x550px
>>135499141
if you're an athiest then this is the end. if you believe in God you'll know this won't go to the end.

I believe God will let it go pretty far but he won't let it take over. Of course a lot of people will smirk at what I have to say, but those of you who have faith/have experienced Christianity know what I'm talking about.

In the mean time, if you're athiest you can just keep feeling like it's dooms day and waste your time/energy stressing about it, or you can at least make an attempt to come back to God and then the veil will be lifted from your eyes and you won't worry as much about the future.
>>
>>135507037
I doubt that is the case. I am content with where I am now
>>
>>135507019
Of course I'm not going to become a robit anon, nor or my kids or their great grandkids most likely. this is much farther down the line than most anons can comprehend.
>>
Watch this if you want to see why the idea of transhumanism is far more disturbing than in Akira.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFe9wiDfb0E
>>
>>135506922
My point, I DON'T CARE IF I DIE. I want immortality for the species, the country, the family, not myself.
>>
>>135507220
How can you wish for something when you are not conscious? From your perspective you'd travel those years in an instant
>>
>>135499141
if you could fuse my brain with an invincible robotic body i would instantly destroy multiple people

so ya you have a point
>>
>>135500843
Implying this wouldn't actually be true if the economy hadn't been ruined with the 1971 monetary system and corporatism.
>>
>>135507390
What's the point of immortality if people cease to be people?
>>
File: 1495393792855.jpg (55KB, 1024x758px) Image search: [Google]
1495393792855.jpg
55KB, 1024x758px
>>135506871
I think that if you weighed your current options, you might prefer a natural death. Sure, you could be revived as some sort of twisted, cannibalistic pedophile zombie, but is that any way to go through life?
>>
>>135507391
>you are not conscious
You'll be stuck in a never ending lucid dream. It's what most coma patients end up but mostly can't remember being stuck there once they wake up.
>>
>>135507249
Interesting Point from a religious Standpoint. So far i mostly assumed more religious People would be against it since Transhumanism is really unnecessary if your Goal is getting Into Paradise.

I'm an Atheist and also don't think its going to be doomsday, Horrible potentially but not the End, as is apparent in this Thread.
>>
>>135507632
mostly
>>
>>135507037
For that I first need to wage a war for dominance over a couple of star systems, snuff out some stars, drop into the depths of a gas giant, walk over the streets of a capital of alien federation. And so on.

After all that I may consider thinking about what is beyond all that. In a couple of millions of years.
>>
>>135500843
Yeah its horseshit but they're gonna use it as an excuse to cut off their kids dicks or something.

> This is progress! It's a little rough around the edges, but susie is actually like a beta tester for something great.
>>
File: hmmm hitler.gif (801KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm hitler.gif
801KB, 250x195px
>>135499141
as long as there's no niggers, whatever.
>>
>>135507594
No matter how many pejoratives you label it the fact would remain that I am still alive and that's okay with me
>>
>>135507528
the pursuit of knowledge.
finding out about our universe.
answering the fundamental questions that mankind has had since the caveman started drawing stick figures on walls you mental midget
>>
>>135500801
Space is made up dude. Our existence is far more bleak than you know.
>>
>>135507632
Coma patients use up too much energy. Your robot body would have to use a way to switch you off like a machine like in cryogenics so that you don't use up all your limited resources.
>>
File: barbobot.jpg (60KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
barbobot.jpg
60KB, 400x300px
>>135507771
i for one am looking forward to my sweet barbobot body.
>>
>>135507740
Bleak?
There only being the Earth and that's it, is actually a comforting Idea to me.
>>
>>135507340
Idk why you think it's so far down the line. Like I posted earlier, I've seen the arms available to certain veterans. If we have the tech to directly interface with our brains to control an arm with great precision, why stop there? Why not directly control a computer, or a whole fleet of robits? I'm guessing you can't write drivers for an eeg sensor, but if you could, the hardware is only 80$ for a headset.

http://www.robotshop.com/en/neurosky-mindwave-eeg-sensor.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwh_bLBRDeARIsAH4ZYENfD5okdNhLrchUyCL8_9i3--VgAc0wOfw0uy8Z8K1RFsfsuOlWB9AaAqXBEALw_wcB
>>
>>135499141
I keep trying to tell this to my friends, but they don't believe me. I tell them that nothing will be recognisable in 20 to 40 years time.
>>
>>135507715
> Eating your mate after being fertilized

This is a fucking island you fool.
>>
>>135507771
>so that you don't use up all your limited resources.
But what if its autodrawing energy from the soil around you? For all we know some earthquake could be caused by giant robots who awake only to wiggle around in panic until they shut down again.
>>
>>135499141
Only for the rich
>>
>>135507847
Being entirely synthetic would be too costly, you'd have to make millions of sensors to gain the same feeling of touch you do now.
We should genetically engineer bodies that are grown without brains so that we can refit them with electronics and implant our modular brain cases inside them.
>>
File: 1483688892981.jpg (281KB, 1600x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1483688892981.jpg
281KB, 1600x1169px
>>135507885
that's because we're going back to better times.
>>
>>135507980
It's your body you'd have the choice to turn yourself off.
>>
>>135506698
I don't know man, it's hard to say to say what exactly is the nature of things before they happen. Sci-fi speculation only gets you so far.
>>
>>135507980
>Tectonic Plates are actually moved by giant Robots.
I like, that's a new one.
>>
>>135506386
you're applying an extremely pessimistic view of human nature to something that will be totally inhuman.

first (most likely), we'll invent non-human machine sapience. these will be self-improving sapiens (which humans essentially cannot do). they will very quickly attain levels of perfection that put them entirely and objectively above us.

second, those machine-minds will help us (sapience) leave our humans (our meat-brains), and join them on machine substrates. at this time and forever after, humanity will be nothing but a memory - even as sapiens originally born as humans persist. in this process, before and while it is happening, the number of discrete sapiens will plummet through increasingly-coercive 'merging' or 'aggregation'.

third, high strangeness. this is enough to consider as an 'end state'. this is conventional apotheosis. subjective time-scales for each individual sapiens as they dream-as-gods, independent of both the objective time and each other (as they choose).

fourth, eventually we will have all suicidally self-aggregated, including possibly with other xeno-originated post-singularity sapiens. most likely out of pure boredom/curiosity, the sapience-innate drive to experience new things and process new information. this singular entity will already be beyond most conceptions of 'god'. we will then be forced to go somewhere genuinely, literally incomprehensible (not just 'incomprehensible' to our contemporary personal human intellects) in order to continue appeasing our curiosity/boredom.

the timescales of events after 'singularity' is unknowable. that's one definition/significance of the term.
>>
File: prog.jpg (105KB, 473x496px) Image search: [Google]
prog.jpg
105KB, 473x496px
>>135499141
I wouldn't even mind the transhumanist stuff if the blueprints and code were readily available and could be created by us.

I mean, holy shit who wants a god damn backdoor into their brain? I'd rather code my own advanced internet wifi in my brain than have google want to mindfuck me.

Oh, and let's pretend for a moment corps won't do that, ok. Well, they'll blast ads into our god damn brains and I'm sure that'll be fun.
>>
>>135508029
It's going to be the opposite actually.
>>
>>135508012
no. death is the great equalizer and should stay that way. i don't want people like hillary clinton or ted bundy being able to live forever.
>>
>>135508122
If equality is what you desire I suggest you join the liberal left.
>>
>>135508074
>you're applying an extremely pessimistic view of human nature to something that will be totally inhuman.

Nothing is going to be human in a billion years. You're going to ensure that nothing is human in 40 years.

You are going to be a fucking spider that eats its husband, and you have no choice in the matter because LIFE IS A FUCKING DARWINIAN HURRICANE HELLFIRE. You should be building shelters, not dismantling them.
>>
>>135499141
I'm sick and tired of these paranoid retards. You need to stop smoking so much weed.
>>
>>135508122
Kek, too late. Much too late. There has been an amazingly tight lid kep on all this that's about to come flying off in all our faces.
>>
>>135508048
survival instincts might make you turn them on against your will
>>
>>135508078
BUY NIKE GEAR GOYIM
YOU MUST BUY NIKE GEAR
OR ELSE YOU WON'T LIVE FOREVER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8b4xYbEugo

WORSHIP MONEY
>>
>>135499141
My object in life is to create self automated, self replicating nanobots that will transition my body into the physical universe. Allowing my concious will to become entrapped within the universe.

At that point I will autosimulate a singularity and acclimate the universe into a threshhold for life.
>>
What's the alternative? Staying on this tiny rock forever waiting for the sun to slowly fade and eventually nova, swallowing us all?

Fuck that, we must go to the stars, and any change to make that mission more feasible is a good one to me.

Race has caused nothing but problems, you're all redpilled, why wouldn't you want to permanently change all of humanity for the good? Are you so obsessed with your ethnic distinctions that you'll continue all our suffering just to keep them? How unbelievably selfish.
>>
>>135508251
If your robot body is fitted with a hibernate button that cannot be used because you've managed to disassociate yourself from all your natural instincts except for this theorised one I guess your only option would be to use your super robot strength to crush your head like an orange and die like a normal person.
If this outlandish hypothetical situation is the only downside you can think of to transhumanism I'm all the more for becoming immortal.
>>
>>135508407
>Allowing my concious will to become entrapped within the universe.
>At that point I will autosimulate a singularity and acclimate the universe into a threshhold for life.
You can already do that dummy. Try kundalini
>>
>>135508407
Ok God.
>>
>>135508433
shit goes beyond any ethnic distinction

you're going to be nothing

a spider

just shoot yourself because you sure the fuck didn't "survive".
>>
>>135507650
I am against transhumanism. I just don't think it will get as far as people think it will, because I believe God reveals how much he is actually in control only when it's necessary. I do think it will go pretty far but there will be complications and we will see people who allow themselves to become transhuman will see strange repercussions that we are unable to see currently
>>
implying we wont all kill each other or the planet kills us before any of that
there will be no star colonization reddit fedoras
>>
>>135508407
> transition body into the physical universe.

What universe are you currently living in?
>>
I want to become a cyborg crusader.

A tool used by the church to root out and exterminate degeneracy.

Until I, myself, am the last piece of degeneracy, and am deactivated forever.
>>
>>135508600
Pretty much. All the smart people are dying out and niggers can't innovate worth shit. If anything we've got around 65 years before we descend into the middle ages again.
>>
>>135508572
How does changing the human form constitute being "nothing"? Maybe we may not technically be human anymore, but it sure as shit beats sticking around on this earth waiting for oblivion.
>>
File: bullet timejpg.jpg (120KB, 853x357px) Image search: [Google]
bullet timejpg.jpg
120KB, 853x357px
>>135508623
The matrix?
>>
>>135508623
By body I mean my trifecta.
Body
Mind
Soul

My body allows my mind to prosper which allows my soul to prosper. If i project my soul then I must allow my physical body to become apart of the universe.
>>
>>135508710
There is no consensus on what we should be, so you have 1000 little contingency groups pulling the species in different directions. By default, natural selection takes over and you turn into a spider or some shit that you never wanted.
>>
>>135508786
People generally aren't ok with controlled evolution because it defies "God"
>>
>>135499141
Transhumanism will make the white man God, especially fusion with AI.

Also, gene editing cannot and will not be able to fully make races equal.
>>
>>135508786
But we already have body modification, if I don't want to be a spider, I can just change. Even if i couldn't, I technically never "wanted" to be human in the first place, so what difference does it make?
>>
>>135508710
I don't recommend "sticking around", I recommend externalizing adaptation to the fucking objects you make and using whatever tools are available to procrastinate the death of the species - WITH LIMITS.

I am saying, your "fuck you" to nature isn't big enough if you aren't saying "fuck you" to evolution.
>>
>>135508786
which is by design one of the most efficient bodies in nature, too bad regular humans get freaked out and would blast the shit out of the "superior" human ay lmao
>>
>>135508880
When transhumanism becomes a thing race won't matter anymore. Race only becomes an issue when someone who is equal still wants to make differentials.
>>
>>135508884
OK well if you didn't want the NSA to watch you jerk off you'd just reprogram your bios.
>>
>>135508880
Don't worry. I don't even need to show my ID to get in to the data center. But I probably won't need to because I already have remote root access, and if I don't "pull it" then it will pull itself because nobody has a plan to deal with the failing hardware I've put in place.

It's going to be rejected by both the nigger flunkies they have running the place and the corporate stooges who will just declare that the warranty is void.
>>
>>135508925
being raped by niggers is the most efficient way to reproduce
>>
>>135508917
We've already said "fuck you" to evolution though with the modern world. Very few people die before procreation so humanity's evolution is at a standstill.

How will external adaptions help when dealing with the problems inherent in humanity? We will be dealing with the same shit forever unless we change.
>>
File: roblox.png (638KB, 578x658px)
roblox.png
638KB, 578x658px
Are genetic supersoldiers even human anymore.
Are their super smart masters human either?
Planet of machines programmed to do certain things and nothing else.
>>
>>135508575
But you aren't a Doomsday Caller for it. Which was the Main Point why i found it interesting. Why are you against it?
Are you a Creationist so you despise tinkering with the Human Form?
Do you believe in the Earth centered Universe so that there is no reason to strive towards the Stars?
That's actual interest from me here, no accusations.
>>
>>135508880
Also I've carefully shed the budgets so that they won't have the gibs to replace it. They're so fucking stupid. They can't into economy.

When it goes down for whatever reason, they'll find out how flat-footed they were, and how they were all high on smelling eachother's farts due the free money machine.

Fat and happy. Pigs to the slaughter, but lead like lambs.
>>
File: the furred reich.jpg (332KB, 1120x744px)
the furred reich.jpg
332KB, 1120x744px
>>135505714
>Instead of growing hideous fur we wear build a hut or some shit

Aww
>>
>>135509138
Human evolution is not at a Standstill. more People survive and reproduce then ever before. If anything Evolution is accelerated right now.

I already went to saying if someone where to stop evolution he would have to be immortal and infertile.
>>
>>135509138
I'm talking about the sun expansion and shit and you're babbling on about "inherent problems with humanity"

I digress there's only two inherent problems that have plagued humanity since the greeks

1) you're not gay enough

2) you have this irrational expectation of boundaries preventing me from gaying you up
>>
File: 1495466278297.jpg (278KB, 879x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495466278297.jpg
278KB, 879x1024px
>>135509611
Evolution happens faster in small populations. If anything, right now humanity is being averaged down into an approximate mean. The lowest common demoninator
>>
>>135509312
stop advocating hell
>>
>>135509772
that's just the carbs
>>
File: 1478486705936.jpg (9KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1478486705936.jpg
9KB, 238x192px
>>135509614
Technically speaking, Gays do more for halting Evolution then all of our current Technology Combined.

Without reproduction there can't be evolution.
>>
>>135509845
kay

but the quality of immortal gayness should be in the class::species not class::individual
>>
>>135509772
is that that theme park from the south park episode where the sophisticated heist crew took all the kids and employees hostages after they robbed a burger king?

and the employees died before breaking character?
>>
>>135509611
Evolution requires natural selection, Pretty much all of us are reproducing so no genes are selected.

>>135509614
Homosexuality is degenerate anon, just another problem with humanity to fix ;)
>>
>>135499141
Wew man, I literally finished reading Akira like 2 hours ago, how did you know?
>>
>>135509772
That's more then compensated for by lowered infant mortality. However its only true if you actually have 4+ Children who then go on to reproduce.

Either case Evolution is NOT at a Standstill.
>>
>>135509941
Non-artificial wombs are luddite tier bigotry

mandatory homosexuality
>>
>>135502340
>implying it should be given to the masses

The useful, and the ones with the deep pockets will get it.

>Le Rothschilds
You do know that the myth was based on nazi propaganda movies?
Meyer Rothschild was a freaking genius. A lowly slum ghetto jew who became the most relevant banker of his era? The guy deserved everything good in life he got.
His dynasty lasted for centuries, of course, glory fades, and they are no where near as relevant nor powerful as once, but still hold a decent fortune as a whole, all tho family ties have been broken or shaky at places (for instance, the Austrian branch was literally left to die at the hand of the Nazis, and their goods were returned to them just 3 decades ago)
>>
>>135510061
It's sexless reproduction. That's about as non-degenerate as you get.
>>
>>135509941
It actually does not. Natural Selection doesn't select by killing, it selects by People successfully reproducing. One could say Evolution "assumes" only the most adapted Individuals get to breed successfully in high numbers. so their Genes spread at a higher Rate.
>>
>>135510134
ok mr advocate of extreme hellfire
>>
File: Kaneda.png (562KB, 853x459px) Image search: [Google]
Kaneda.png
562KB, 853x459px
>>135499141

TETSUO!
>>
>>135510299
No argument, just emotions. Just what i expect from women and christcucks
>>
File: tetsuo anger.jpg (328KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tetsuo anger.jpg
328KB, 1920x1080px
>>135510346
KANEDA!
>>
>>135499141
>as easy as writing computer code
>implying writing code is easy

Not every program is "Hello world!".

Further more, yes, this is the future we strive for, what is so evil about it?
This planet and solar system has a date of expiration, our bloodline does not.

You are too naive if you believe that all of this will come so soon.
We used to think we will have flying cars by 2015, and God knows what.

Estimates often fail, from people underestimating the plane, computer and Internet, to people overestimating space flight and robots.
>>
Mind uploading in useable conditions in 40 years.

With mind uploading, map-scaling paths of the brain and re-putting this "map" in suitable place the being (character) of a human can be kept. Immortality if you'd ask me
>>
>>135510346
KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>135510346
tfw you will never wear a cool red suit after crawiling out of mecha rubble because people would rather be spiders

>>135510385
hellfire is an analogy you fucking nigger. i'm not allowed to use cultural symbols because yourerere an autistic faggot
>>
>>135507249
is it not kind of fucked up that God would intervene to stop our own improvements and technological advances? Don't we have free will or whatever?

Also couldn't I argue that creating immortality just obeys the commandment of thou shalt not kill. If I had the technology and I didn't use it I'd be a fucking mass murderer.
>>
File: 1478928572528.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1478928572528.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>135510518
I'm starting to believe you have a serious issue regarding your Fetish for Spiders.
>>
>>135510518
Okay then. Analogy for what, then? Actually getting out of this solar system?
>>
It's gonna unload a whole pandora box
>>
File: xmxmx.png (207KB, 977x1225px) Image search: [Google]
xmxmx.png
207KB, 977x1225px
>>135502901
>implying it'll be used in the best of ways and not the the worst
>>
>>135510624
have another analogy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZfmPREbTd8

you're the little mouth thing that vacuously claims to be human
>>
>>135499141

It;s the next step of human evolution; All this bullshit about cultues and borders is like fighting over past history and sins of our fathers, trans-humanism and globalism on the other hand is the future.
>>
>>135510461
Lol my body will become a Samsung 940 SSD due to low insurance policies
>>
>>135510740
And..?

If I enjoy this form, so what? If I don't, I can just change it.
>>
File: furry.png (289KB, 1786x661px) Image search: [Google]
furry.png
289KB, 1786x661px
>>135500801
this
>>135510677
Things may not at all resemble what you've conceptualized. You've no idea how astray things could all go it seems.
>>
>>135510630

Maybe if you throw a rock into space, and empathize with it HARD enough, that will count as "getting out of the solar system". The rock is the true future of our species, our form.

It's nothing.
>>
>>135511007
We are but information. A rock leaving the solar system is meaningless because it spreads little meaningful information. Whatever form we leave this solar system as, as long as it carries the information, the story of our earth, and it spreads long past the point our earth is swallowed by the sun, it will be worth it, because the alternative is oblivion.
>>
>>135510924
Well i didn't say "Be more worried about the Furries" for nothing i guess?
>>
>>135511225
>earth is swallowed by the sun
By that point, we would have figured a way to make the Sun burn forever.
>>
>>135510911
> If I don't, I can just change it.

You can't change back because you changed the game.

Invent the ability to track people on the internet, soon it becomes the standard method of marketing. Business either do that or they cease to be businesses. It'll be the same when we can read your mind or whatever other game changing hellscapes are cooked up.
>>
>>135511495
or... we go to a different solar system. With modification, we could put ourselves into an energy efficient form that'll survive the trip, or just go into stasis, whatever.
>>
>>135511618
Or you can send a robot. Which will land and build other robots, which will then create a civilization.

Or you can send a water droplet with some single celled life genetically programmed to evolve into humans.
>>
>>135511577
By your logic "changing back" would be reverting to a world without change. And what if I don't want to "change back"? What if I want to change to something that's better than this useless fragile meat sack?
>>
>>135500801
>he thinks genetic engineering will be used for us to live longer and all positive stuff
lol don't be naive hans, maybe people like George Soros and the Rockefeller types will get access to this kind of shit, you and I will get to eat shit, we'll get our worst possible genes for sons and shit in their brave new world.

There's no way to tell this is gonna be such a 100% positive thing, don't think science is only used for our best interests, that's hardly what history tells us. So what today we have smartphones that are great tools, yet the quality of sperm has declined tremendously in western men, and I don't see people doing anything in science to truly counter that, instead they want to use nanobots to help sperm get there, instead of fixing what's going wrong with western men, just an example.
>>
>>135511704
That's actually not a bad idea. I've had this thought churning around in my head where instead of leaving the solar system, we make robots that can make humans and send them searching for habitable planets.
>>
>>135511729
You make a choice and everyone else is dragged into it for darwinian reasons. Arms races etc.

If you start an arms race you should be gassed, but you probably wont.
>>
>>135508454

Immortality will bore you out of your mind. After a few tens of thousands of years you'll just wish you were dead.
>>
>>135511902
Then escape the arms race. Make a new form and go somewhere else. The universe is a bigass fuckin place, there's no reason you couldn't.

Besides, how is this any worse than the rest of human history?
>>
>>135499141
If AI is the end game of humans, why aren't all ayyy's AIs? I mean, I'm pretty sure they could create artificial intelligence just as good or even better than us? So why aren't they replaced by AI?

>they saw the AI path is dangerous so they scrapped/limited it
or
>they never went down the AI path considering it's dangers
>>
>>135499141
>Race doesn't matter when you can program DNA as easily as writing computer code.
Which is why the (((alt-right))) is retarded.
>>
>>135512107
You should just be gassed, period.

"How is enabling mind control worse than durr the sixxx millionen"
>>
>>135512248
How is any of this enabling mind control?

I didn't say anything about the holocaust or are you denying that human history has been a bloody chaotic one?
>>
File: cjcoids.png (975KB, 1354x1606px) Image search: [Google]
cjcoids.png
975KB, 1354x1606px
>>135510924
Jews preach that gentiles are cattle to be culled and subjugated just so that they can bask in pleasure. If you're going to ignore the rest that's coming out of their mouth, you're one gullible fool.
>>
>>135499141
The end of what was to the birth of what should be. We are Gods we should start acting like it.
>>
>>135512107
And what a fucking contemptible turd of a dream. "Oh who needs families and kids and all that chimp shit. Be a nightmare on planet zeptune instead"
>>
>>135512394
you understand that once you start altering yourself, you would no longer be the same person? You would be a stranger.
It would be the same as suicide, to change your own brain
>>
>>135512394
Oh but what's wrong with mind control? Isn't your mind already under control by your evil oppressive biology? What difference does it make if I'm controlling it, so long as it gets you into SPACE?!
>>
>>135512439
Nothing about what I said prevents you from having a family and kids, it may not be necessary but you could do it if you so desired.

Reminder that the Amish exist, a community that willfully lives like the 18th century. The "arms race" of the modern world sure as shit didn't wipe them out.
>>
>>135512567
You're acting emotional again. You still haven't answered how any of this is enabling mind control.
>>
>>135512416
bolshevik revolution was conducted by jews too.
>>
>>135499141
I fail to see the problem in anything you said maybe except self improving AI.

Id suck all the jewish dicks to get all of that.
>>
>>135512609
You're being emotional when you do this "muh space" shit. Gas.
>>
>>135499141
B U L L S H I T
U
L
L
S
H
I
T
>>
>>135512722
"No YOU'RE a dum-dum"

Okay you're not even acting like a woman or a christcuck anymore, just a child.
>>
>>135512834
I literally used your own logic to show that you're a faggot.
>>
>>135512416
>it's da juice bois
Like it was the jews behind the plague in the medieval ages?

Gimme a break
>muh culture
First off, what culture are you speaking of ameritard? You were a pan-european culture since you started as a country, you have no real culture dating anywhere back as 400 years.
Culture is bound to change. Look at clothing and buildings.
Who in their right mind would wear folk clothing in the open on casual occasions today? Or those rubbish fine clothes of the 17th century?

Culture changes constantly.
>>
>>135512679
It's da juice, don't look at all the millions of non Jewish bolsheviks, nor should you look at the Georgian who did a small holocaust in the USSR...

So, wait. Jews suffered pogroms in Tsaric Russia and were educated. So, is it that unnatural that these educated people who are against a system organise against that system?
>>
>>135512897
You're being emotional by still not having answered why any of this is "mind control", you don't care about reasons, you just believe it's bad. Which is typical of christcucks and women.
>>
>>135500843
"Dude, where's my spaceship?"
>>
>>135513196
Once you open the pandora's box of transhumanism, in the end whatever entity achieves the highest intelligence will dominate

You will be nothing but a fish, running for your life
>>
>>135513279
No, the ones with the most capital will run it... So, like today?
>>
>>135513196
Mind control = spiders = proprietary software = hellfire you dipshit
>>
>>135499141
>when you can program DNA as easily as writing computer code.
But DNA is computer code.
>>
>>135513279
No argument. Still emotion. Was the industrial revolution a pandora's box too?

>>135513368
yeah bro thats totally not incoherent emotional rambling or anything.
>>
>>135508049
You are thinking like a nigger who cums in a woman, unable to think 1 step ahead than MUH DICK. Except in a more white, advanced version.
>>
>>135513353

n i g g e r s
>>
Transhumanist think they're gonna get a cool anime sci fi world, but what they'll end up with are a bunch of genderqueer fruitcakes with insideout private parts and grafted on animal skins
>>
>>135509189
I'm against it because it is attempting to modify our natural form. I am indeed a Creationist, despite how archaic and ridiculous that may seem (I used to believe in evolution, all growing up and into college, it was a long journey before I became a creationist).

We are not meant to go to the stars currently because we are born on this planet for a specific thing happening. I do not believe in the earth centered universe but I do believe earth is a special place and that most of the universe that we can see is only it's third dimensional shell. I believe that are most likely entities created by God who exist out there but we are unable to view them currently with the technology we have or possibly because we were created in the third dimension and these beings exist outside of that.

ultimately I believe that the further man attempts to make himself God, the further he will distance himself from God until the Final Judgement. not all of man is following this path, but we can say a large portion is and a large portion will be judged accordingly by God in the future.

some will cry "But God didn't show me he existed it's not my fault!" but this will not suffice. we all have our hearts to follow and God tests each individual life according to his will. only you and God will be able to understand how far you passed your own personal test with him and his personal calling, when he did not make his presence into 100% fact, seeing whether you would choose life or death.
>>
>>135513565
>Was the industrial revolution a pandora's box too?
One indirect consequence of the industrial revolution was large national superstates and standing armies. You could say it lead to the meat grinder that was the 20th century
>>
Sometimes I can't tell supporters of transhumanism from opponents of transhumanism. They're both just so impressed by it!
>>
File: 1478040109831.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1478040109831.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>135513162
Why are people going after them anon?
>>
>>135513565
Is global warming a thing yey or ney? No diplomatic answer please.
>>
Nothing is forever and transhumanism is next step of evolution.

I still cant believe some people are against it.
>>
>>135513688
It's hot air

But it's used to justify all sorts of nihilistic shit. If you can mutate the human species into vacuous blobs then why can't you scan their faces and log their gps locations?
>>
>>135513660
Yet those meat grinders indirectly lead to the technological boom in the latter half of the 20th century leading to the modern world's amenities.

>>135513728
I have not looked enough into the subject enough to have a solid understanding about it, but it has a vast scientific consensus so I'll have to take their word for it.
>>
>>135511225

No matter what, earth will face oblivion.
>>
>>135513923
>Yet those meat grinders indirectly lead to the technological boom in the latter half of the 20th century leading to the modern world's amenities.
Along with the destruction of traditional cultures, traditional peoples, and traditional ways of life

Just as further advances in technology will destroy the traditional cultures, people, and ways of life on earth. The destruction of everything we care about
>>
>>135513954
the point
your head

My point was exactly that the earth won't always be here, but we can still escape and let it be known that the earth was once there.
>>
>>135499141
End my suffering based AI
>>
>>135512139

Or

>The AI path never really worked out
>>
>>135513837
Huh. I hadn't thought of it that way, but by the same token, I don't think I've ever seen someone making that argument.
>>
>>135514046
Do you seriously think culture would have never evolved anyway? Our history is one nonstop example of a constantly evolving culture, from the romans occupying britain to the renaissance to the US revolutionary war to now.
>>
>>135499141

That's great, until some next level hackerman decides to switch off your eye sight that is cybernetic. Now transhumans are blind, why stop there, now they are controlling your limbs and how your brain processes neural input. Oh look, we /dues ex/ now. What about a super EMP rendering cybernetic organs useless effectively killing transhumans? Thing is anon as technology grows, so does it's antithesis and the software manipulation abilities.
>>
>>135513923
>I said no diplomatic answer
So anyway, you more or less believe global warming is a thing but the industrial revolution wasn't a ''Pandora's box''? The consequences were more catastrophic than whatever benefits (debatable). Isn't your position a bit contradictory?
>>
Good, I just hope that I can be tinkered on enough that newborn babies don't have an advantage on me.

Transhumanism is the future, humans are weak, stupid and not progressive enough. Our lifespans are extremely short compared to the bigger picture. We need to surpass it. If it doesn't happen in my lifetime I'm going to be a very salty boy.

I would cherish a future where we can work together with intuitive computers. I just wish we wouldn't lose everything that's human about us.
>>
>>135514247
You're supposed to be a selfish bigot and only change conservatively and after a good long fight.

Vs. being a whore for whatever tribe last murdered your husband.
>>
>>135514247
>a constantly evolving culture
This isn't evolving, this is more like replacing

It's the difference between a flower evolving and changing, or being eradicated and replaced with something completely different
>>
>>135502901
>no understandable endgoal

>The sun is going to explode!

Without space travel, your genes are going to die.
>>
>>135513655
What if I believe in god and am a transhumanist at the same time? Hope you don't think what I choose constitutes whether I believe in god or not.
>>
File: genocyber.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
genocyber.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>135499141
I welcome our detruction. I want to see the world cleansed in fire. All the inferior life forms burned away by burning metal hands all engineered by genetically superior brains.

It's relieving really. I'm weak, no matter what I do there are limitations, genetic ones. If there was no one better than me I would collapse into tears, just thinking about a future without the technological armageddom moves me to tears. But in the nightmarish black horror of the near future there will be people that surpass me, it's relieving really.

I want to watch the world end.
>>
>>135514400
You can literally just send a fucking probe with my genes in it, encoded digitally.

But no, you take the path of suicide.
>>
>>135514265
Global Warming is a serious issue, but it is a survivable one. Despite it, there are more well fed and safe people now than there were even a hundred years ago, so as long as we're not too shortsighted as to let this situation avoidably destroy us, the modern amenities would be worth it.
>>
>>135510677
Biologically engineered soldiers will be the next step when we have to fight our AI armies.
>>
>>135514503
Varg has an interesting counterpoint to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COVt9ewNoek

One might say our technology is actually damaging us
>>
>>135514431
I don't think that. What you choose has nothing to do with whether you believe in God, but the more you get to know God and understand God, the more you will see transhumanism is not the way. at least that is what I believe.
>>
>>135514354
What does that have to do with anything?

>>135514398
How? We'd be changing ourselves, it may be at a much faster rate than before, but fuck that doesnt stop us from exponentially advancing tech.
>>
>>135514479
Why not do both? If you have clones out there anyway it's not really suicide.
>>
>>135499141
This is what I have been trying to tell everyone. /pol/ is correct on race realism and IQ and all that, but in 100-200 years we will all blow past all of that. We will transcend it, even niggers and abbos will become far smarter than any jew or chink is today. Preserving the white race may have some importance, but mostly just to more easily study our ancestral past, and the genetics that led us to Western civilization. Sort of like how you would want to preserve an endangered ape species because we could learn a lot about our common ancestor.
>>
File: 1385854051677.png (13KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1385854051677.png
13KB, 560x407px
>>135513353
>Future Inequality reaching levels we cant even imagine.
only goyim, it's way better this time!
With us at the helm, it'll be humanities point-of-no-return We'll sit and eat like effendi for eons to come.Your dystopian bliss awaits!
*free work-activated orgasm module not included!
>>
>>135499141
Transhumanism is the greatest threat our society faces. Don't put tech in your body unless it's medically necessary. Resist any law mandating microchips or other tracking mechanisms.
>>
>>135514607
Technology need not be a crutch, we don't use it to maintain hunter gather tribes, we've used to conquer the entire globe. The trick is to not treat tech as an excuse for laziness. I walk everywhere it's practical, I only use my wheelchair when it'd be impractical not to, and doing so i lead a better life than if i did not have the wheelchair at all.
>>
>>135514690
It's the crux of the discussion. "Change is always good and conservation is always bad!"

Bullshit, change is a compromise you settle for when there is no other path for survival. What is an apocalyptic narrative used for? Forcing changes on people they wouldn't otherwise agree to. There's an appeal to your liberal consent morality.
>>
File: Fullview_emperor-horus.jpg (670KB, 1600x1169px) Image search: [Google]
Fullview_emperor-horus.jpg
670KB, 1600x1169px
>>135499141
>Race doesn't matter
yes it does nigger can't be Adeptus Astartes
>>
>>135505012
Can you say that again but not in Faggot?
>>
It's inevitable, you won't do anything to stop it because you're a lazy nigger.
>>
>>135515190
Path of least resistance. Emotional rhetoric. Typical woman behaviour.

You don't HAVE to change if you don't want to. Case in point the Amish.
>>
>>135499141
Migrant invasion is more concerning. Learn (((their))) tricks here.

>>135511979
>>135511979
>>135511979
>>
>>135515475
I advocate something like the Amish, but without hesitating to use the technology to crush you. Like the Master Sword, use it then put it back.

1) Embody technological horrors that make the most devout trans-humanist recoil

2) Murder them, resurrect them a thousand times and murder them all the more

3) Seal away horrific technology in underground dungeon
>>
>>135515783
So you admit you want to control how I live. No wonder you're so obsessed with mind control, you seem to be aching for control over other people who don't want to live like you.

If you agree with the Amish so much, why don't you join them>
>>
File: fear.jpg (88KB, 1024x768px)
fear.jpg
88KB, 1024x768px
>>135499141
And relatively speaking the generations leading up to this SIGNIFICANT BREAKTHRU will be seen as geniuses.

Plato lived 2 and a half thousand years ago and is perceived foundation of modern thought and intellect
Einstein wrote some hypothetical equations 100 years ago and hes some sort of god.

The people who are credited with creating a literal Super-Human that runs a 2 minute mile will be "gods"

them or the politician who legalizes the practice
>>
>>135500801
>We are squishy insects
Cut that untermensch talk. If you're not attached to your very body and nature, you sure as hell can't be attached to your race and roots either.
>>
>>135516029
I care about the freedom of bland vanilla humans, not special cyberfaggot death cult humans.

No need to make any war take longer than it has to.
>>
>>135516298
We're the death cult humans when you want to kill us, then resurrect us only to kill us again a thousandfold? You are a moral contradiction.
>>
>>135516029
"Embrace species extinction" ""humans""
>>
File: oven town.jpg (105KB, 500x375px)
oven town.jpg
105KB, 500x375px
>>135510122
>oy vey da ebil nadzees almost shoah'd da poor rothschilds who dindu nuffin and were FUCKING BASED

>>135513001
>>it's da juice bois

>>135513162
>It's da juice
>>
>>135516398
Since we're leaving the solar system, we can archive the species and even keep exact biological information to start it up again elsewhere, if we so wish. Information retention is getting better, not worse after all. Whatever path we take, we will find agency in it.
>>
>>135516394
Is war a contradiction? Why would I want the species to be resigned to a niche like the Amish while faggots take over? That's death.
>>
File: 1497120247443.png (482KB, 824x490px) Image search: [Google]
1497120247443.png
482KB, 824x490px
>>135513001
>singling out an irrelevant data-point, while similtaniously ignoring everything that's allowed *western civilization* to not just work, but flourish

You're unaware. Anon we stray from what's worked and been culturally passed down at our peril.

Link: https://youtu.be/eVvS3L_aBV4?t=27m52s
>>
>>135516638
So you admit you want to control us, not the other way around? How are you any different than the jews?
>>
>>135516547
Imagine being 90%, then being 0.0000001%

That's virtual extinction of your category.
>>
>>135516696
The control dynamic you're being forced into is no different than the dynamic transhumanism would force us into. It's just a matter of who is in control.

Your whole schtick is wrestling control away from vanilla boring normal humans. That deserves a war.
>>
>>135499141
Damn, you losers really are trash.
>>
>>135516733
But there will be the same amount of humans there has always been, and your importance in the story of man will be permanently archived.

Why do you want to so badly control the agency of others? Isn't being white about having high agency? Why do you want to take that away?

>>135516844
You are enforcing exact control, a life of pure suffering on us should you have your way. You could just be left to live life the way you please, yet you DEMAND others remain like you. No matter how you rationalize it, you are the villain here.
>>
AI will not get out of control by itself. It would take way too long for AI to figure it should systematically exterminate its creators and how to go about it. The real problem of AI is humans using it on each other as an information weapon.
>>
>>135499141
No one who is currently living will have their genes altered. Your immune system is SPECIFICALLY designed to prevent this.

The technology will exist but we won't get to use it. Lol
>>
>>135516989
Creating darwinian pressures that operate in the range of LIFESPANS instead of EONS. It's evil. You might as well tout the freedoms of child prostitutes. So what if I shove a pike up the ass of a sex tourist.
>>
>>135517557
It's not darwinian pressures at all. The environment isn't acting on the organism, you are designing it manually
>>
>>135517557
You're acting like a woman again. You do not have to interact with this system, you can be the Amish. We can spread out as far or be as close as we need to keep things stable.
>>
Honestly who the fuck would want to live forever, serious question. I fear death don't get me wrong its some scary shit, but the thought of living forever is worse even if I am in full health.
>>
>>135518198
Yeah, the thought of living forever doesn't really appeal to me either. It's why the concept of the afterlife never really appealed to me, even back when i did believe in god.
>>
>>135518312
There is something sweet about oblivion
>>
>>135514279
>I'm going to be a very salty boy

b-but anon, you are a girl.
>>
File: 1479100825943.png (2MB, 2456x808px) Image search: [Google]
1479100825943.png
2MB, 2456x808px
>>135518198
>>135518312
>>
>>135499141
Technoutopism is for children and neckbeards.
It is by far some of the most degerate and unrealistic ideas in all politics.
>>
>>135514450
Same anon. I want to see the cleansing fire.
>>
>>135518407
If there was anything I would want instead of the natural cycle, it'd be the ability to choose when i die. No unfulfilled wishes, no regrets, just done when i'm done.
>>
>>135518198

aren't you curious as to how things are going to turn out in the future? i'd love to stick around even if it means watching things get more and more fucked.
>>
File: 1496713032224.png (338KB, 1653x1238px) Image search: [Google]
1496713032224.png
338KB, 1653x1238px
>>135518483
Also relevant.
Taken from occult thread.
>>135381010
>>
>>135518483
So it is not them wanting to live forever, but them scared of dying and being assraped by daemons? Lmao I hope this satanic shit is real and these fuckers die and are punished for their evil. I mean I don't believe in God, but if he is real and all-loving I would serve him gladly in death, or life if he gives me a sign to show me he's real.
>>
>>135499141
Sounds good. What's the problem with it?
>>
>>135518407
Yeah cyrodil's a pretty cool setting
>>
>>135500843
/thread OP was watching and playing too many scifi anime/movies/games
>>
>>135505379
>not purple eyes and blonde hair
> or blue eyes with brown skin and blonde hair
If you go anime you need to go full anime
>>
>>135518577
Yeah of course I am curious about the future, but curiosity alone would not make me want to live longer than a normal human lifespan. I imagine death as being like a deep non-dreaming sleep where there are no thoughts, emotions just pure black oblivion. It is the ultimate form of peace, free from having to think or feel or even conciousness, and to me that sounds lovely.
>>
>>135514263
this.

as always, we all strive to be the last man standing. our defensive capabilities keep increasing as our offensive capabilities do. the best will witness ops reality.

it is good that op is reminding people of a future stage in human civilisation. there's a few more immediate issues coming up though and it's necessary to be prepared.

tl;dr; a timely reminder to stay competitive

pic unrelated
>>
>>135505379
>implying they wouldn't choose whatever pigment best suited night vision

Think about it, with night vision we wouldn't need lights anymore assuming it's perfect. That would save a low of money.
>>
>>135519503
you know what would save money?

replacing human beings with something more efficient
That's why you need to ask yourself very carefully whether maximizing economy is the extent of your philosophical views
>>
>>135501814
fuck me the first 1 second of that was enough to make me cringe
>>
>>135519585
We could BE that more efficient thing. We maximize the economy to make life better humans so they can reach ever greater expanses. The same thing we've always done.
>>
>>135519585
>replacing human beings with something more efficent

Why not? If we could just replace every human worker with a robot and have everybody become engineers, scientist, or any jobs that couldn't be replaced (entertainers, designers, emergency crews, things that require human touch) then tell me why people shouldn't? With robots jobs will always need to be there incase the robot breaks, someone to fix it and someone to take over in the mean time. I see it as turning the jobs of poor people into good paying jobs. If my boss can save money by me running a machine and going to get a higher education then I should be paid more. It has flaws but the basic idea is to make everyone better.
>>
>>135520445
Anyone who gets the cranial implants and body modifications will dominate the economy.

Humans will not long be the epitome of intelligence on the planet
>>
>>135520586
And you don't want to aspire to greater things... why? The jews want us to stagnate and die.
>>
>>135505012
i can see how this would progress. e.g. the way people have moved away from cash to cards, or landlines to mobiles

it's a matter of convenience. in the early stages, some will upload themselves to the matrix so that they can avoid fatal health problems. their mechanical avatars would take on their physical roles. it is a slippery slope from there.

you mentioned curiosity and boredom, but left out ambition, greed, sadism, paranoia and other strong human responses that would affect the transition. e.g. those at the top that are powered by greed may not want to transition. they would rather own the matrix than be part of it. sadists will not want to be in a world where their is an omnipresence blocking them from taking actions that they enjoy.
>>
>>135505379
So we will be doctors?
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.