[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what the standard leftiest in my area believes. They

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: libshit.png (22KB, 504x291px) Image search: [Google]
libshit.png
22KB, 504x291px
This is what the standard leftiest in my area believes. They are so diluted they can't even understand points of the other side.
>>
>>135495793
Leftists are incapable of modelling the worldview of others, it's been studied. It's an essential part of the Leftist mindset to not be able to empathise or model how opponents/others think.
>>
>diluted

Jesus Christ

Anyway leftists are just obsessed killing whitey, end of story
>>
>>135495793
Interview on it:
http://www.ignatiusinsight.com/features2009/jkalb_interview_nov09.asp
http://www.ignatiusinsight.com/features2009/jkalb_interview2_nov09.asp

Will find link to the study>>135497693 it was on Liberal vs Conservative moral empathy
>>
That guy is a moron. Leftism isn't about caring about other people it's about wanting to kill the bourgeois oppressors for your personal benefit.
>>
>>135495793
They're so fucking dumb that they think everything is a dichotomy of hate vs. love. And that's what's made them so easily manipulated. Just market anything as though it's 'love' and opposition to it can only be 'hate', and they'll hop on board.

Of course the world is a lot more complex than that, but they don't want to think too hard, so they'll just side with the thing that makes them feel good about themselves. "Uhh, I''m a good person, so I'm going to side with love", and then they're done.

Of course, they're pretty bad at figuring out where the love has to stop. You can't bring in every 3rd worlder. You can't normalize every sexual deviancy. You can't turn every tradition on it's head to accommodate every deviant lifestyle.

So the best way to do it is to ask them where they draw the line. Say, with immigrants, where do they draw the line? 100,000, a million, a billion? How many is too many? Surely they have an answer, because if you let them all in, we'd be outnumbered 10:1 in our own countries.

So when they admit they have a number, ask them isn't it hateful to tell the +1 immigrant to fuck off? The only difference between him and us is where he draws the line. In the end we're both afraid of the same consequence - complete replacement. He just won't admit it until you force it out of him.

Then again, they're fucking retards who think they're geniuses. It's best to let them carry on with their idiocy without intervening.
>>
>>135497855
Weisbrot is a (((surname)))
Because of course it is.
>>
>>135497693
fpbp
>>
>>135497950
I've seen people post about this study before so I'm gonna bump this in the hope you find it
be good to have sitting around on my harddrive so next time I'm having an argument with my lefty friendo about immigration, I can whip it out like "boom, shut up, you don't even understand the people you're trying to help"
>>
>>135495793
He really thinks his self-destructive ideas show what a great person he is, does he?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.