[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you predict will happen, /Pol?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: unite-the-right.jpg (145KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
unite-the-right.jpg
145KB, 791x1024px
What do you predict will happen, /Pol?
>>
nothing
>>
>>135494020
James Allsup should be added to that list. He is a proud Cascadian white ethnonationalist that is tsill in college. We need to support him.
>>
Hail Victory
>>
>>135494122
Why?
>>
hopefully memeable stuff
>>
>>135494020
Spencer will do something embarrassing for the 1000th time and /pol/ will have tons of threads full of "white nationalists" reminding us he's really great and totally not an embarrassment and/or controlled opposition.
There will probably be an ebin LARP stickfight with antifags, too.
>>
wow, it's fucking nothing. a public circlejerk like the d.c. "protest" that was weak as fuck. speeches were bullshit. waste of time. kek willing, that nigger that was threatening them will actually show up and help us clean our house. otherwise i'd hold breath to compare this fiasco to the juggalo march in d.c. to contrast / compare numbers alone.
the eclipse is coming and these queers are gonna squander it. fucking shameful.
>>
>>135494626
This. Richard Spencer's name shits up the entire poster, as do the pepe and wojak confederates
>>
"right wing" people will argue for collectivism via whiteness.
>>
>>135494020
does "unite the right" secretly mean LARP as nazis while the entire actual right wing disavows you?
>>
>>135494308
Because the right wing safety squad will all be conceal carrying and antifa will puss out.

After the rally tho, antifa will chimp out
>>
File: 1rifcx.jpg (93KB, 516x500px) Image search: [Google]
1rifcx.jpg
93KB, 516x500px
>>
>>135498974
>actual right wing
>neocohens and their shabbos goys
Wew lad
>>
>>135497964
holy shit I didn't even notice that. Why are these guys so fucking cringy? Why do they incorporate memes from sites full of autistic virgin failures and try to misconstrue it as right-wing propaganda?

We've gone from dumb frogposters to literal wannabe Rockwells creating pepe posters in hopes that some autismal retard will see it and think "you know, my life sure is shit, and nobody likes me. I should become a nazi"

it's disgusting.
>>
>>135499136
ah yes, because the vast majority of people who vote Republican are just shills for the jews
>>
>>135499435
The people they vote for most certainly are. Also, there is literally nothing wrong with advocating for your own race
>>
>>135499738
>there is literally nothing wrong with advocating for your own race
cringe
>>
>>135499991
Are you jewish?
>>
>>135500084
no, I'm American.
>>
File: on the spectrum.png (6KB, 867x268px) Image search: [Google]
on the spectrum.png
6KB, 867x268px
the problem is the alt-lite thinks the alt-right is the more extreme version of what they think, and they have a chip on their shoulder about it

but the alt-right is actually a distraction and a dead end. the alt-right is correct to bash the GOP establishment, but then gets bogged down with its own statist delusions. they're more leftist than the alt-lite.

ancap is the true extreme that the alt-lite is a watered-down version of. the alt-lite should realize this, drop the mindset of being in the alt-right's shadow, ignore the alt-right, and compare themselves to ancaps.

refer to this scientifically flawless graph. included is the MUH WEED-OPEN BORDERS AND DEMOCRACY CAN COEXIST lolbertarians.
>>
File: BGQVJgrt.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
BGQVJgrt.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>135494020
dunno but I am going
>>
>>135499248
It makes our movement look like a joke. It makes our values look like a joke. That poster screams virginity, and its pathetic; no one outside our circles will take us seriously because of it. All news outlets will do is laugh at us, and so will their viewers.
>>
>>135500152
I didn't ask your nationality. Are you a jew?
>>
I'm still trying to decide if I want to go. It's only a five hour drive; the hotels aren't too expensive, and I can make a weekend of it and go visit Monticello and enjoy a few hours in Shenandoah Nat. Park before heading home.
>>
>>135494020
>what will happen

A bunch of fucking carpetbaggers are gonna try to coop the lost cause to gain some legitacy then theyll screech autistic when you point out the Old South wasnt authoritians or collectivist.
>>
>>135494020
this looks like shit
>richard specser
and this faggot? nothing good will happen
>>
>>135494020
There is going to be a huge congregation of church community that may end up getting redpilled or fighting antifa. Some say hundreds of those church members and pastors will be in attendance. They probably will have good shouting power,. Will make things more uncomfortable with the christian cultural guilt towards some of the attendants.
>>
>>135494020
A bunch of right wingers will bring their guns and BTFO antifa fags.
>>
>>135495471
It's predicted to have more members than the foremost record for a far right rally.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.