[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A commie that will Make America White Again.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1559_amlo_620x350.jpg (13KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
1559_amlo_620x350.jpg
13KB, 620x350px
Reminder that if this Alt-Left taco win the 2018 mexican elections, a massive fleeing of spics returning of his country will happen.
>>
>>135493970
You have my attention, explain why I should donate 27 Pesos to Bernito?
>>
>>135493970
uhh that's actually smart wtf
>>
>>135494384

Because Morena, is the hope of mexico.
>>
>>135493970
That retard is controlled opposition
Their version of Bernie sanders
>>
File: 55885858.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
55885858.png
30KB, 633x758px
>>135494384
>admits to having 27 pesos

found another illegal
ICE ALERT
>>
Is he going to get rid of the cartels working with the government to fuck over the common people all in the name of drug money?

If yes, he'll be dead before he can even sit in office.

If no, then who gives a fuck?
>>
>>135493970
Quick rundown on this guero? Is he a spic Bernie?
>>
If mexico really wants to improve their country they need to seriously tackle the Cartel problem, and get the US government to help.

Trump would have no problem if they confirmed they'd help pay a lions share of the wall.
>>
>>135495333

Yes, and all the former mexican presidents and the current one are totally scared if this guy wins.
>>
>>135495424

Or put a President that will totally fix their economy, creating tons of jobs, making the drug traffic a slowly dying thing.
>>
>>135495209

>Controlled Opposition
>Vinni Fox: "NO, DONT VOTE FOR THIS FUCKING POPULIST, MEXICO WILL END LIKE VENEZUELA"
>>
>>135495819
It's something that needs to be a joint venture of mexico and the usa, strong border control is but one step.
>>
>>135495209
Even worse hes our version of hillary hes been running for prez and getting BTFO hard for over 10 years

He even declared himself the legitimate presidebt once
>>
>>135496261
This sounds terrible.
I don't want venezuela to be any closer.
>>
>>135493970
AMLOOOOOOOO. Call me crazy and I don't want to predict anything. But I think if he is elected, Mexicans will live like the guys Castro kicked out and he'll use el chapo as a footstool
>>
>>135495329
He pretty much implied he wouldn't do a thing to stop cartels.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.