[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Burgers explain this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-07-27_13-57-37[1].png (159KB, 560x486px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-27_13-57-37[1].png
159KB, 560x486px
every day burgers say shit about Europe
(not that I mind, i think the whole world is shit now)

>they have more murders in one city then all of western Europe in an entire year
>say they got freedoms when they are no longer 1st tier for quality of life
>TSA fucking you in the airport
>police shooting every thing
>data limits on unlimited data plans
>fucking NFL entertainers shitting on US

yes burgers, you're the best murica fuck yeah!
>>
>>135490354
That's why you gotta live innawoods.
>>
>>135490354
Dont worry Pierre, western Europe is working on pumping up those murder numbers as we speak!
>>
>>135490430

gee, it's almost like the burgers have credibility when they warn you about this.

it's not a pissing contest of "lelel ya'll got immigrant problems LOL" it's more like "um, what the fuck are you doing?

you insecure, advice-rejecting fuck.
>>
>>135490354
>Baltimore
Think of it like a nigger concentration camp.

But not one like Paris where I can tunein ot a live stream of niggers on the march at least once a week. They just sit on their stoops and drink and smoke crack and beat their wives and shieeeeet.
>>
>>135490354

>they have more murders in one city then all of western Europe in an entire year
niggers
>say they got freedoms when they are no longer 1st tier for quality of life
niggers
>TSA fucking you in the airport
sand niggers
>police shooting every thing
niggers
>data limits on unlimited data plans
probably niggers
>fucking NFL entertainers shitting on US
niggers
>>
>>135490758
TSA is because of Jews.
>>
Baltimore is pretty nice outside of the nigger infested areas which are actually relatively small.

I mean they're literally only good for ... nothing
>>
>>135490699
Checking this for truth
>>135490354
>fucking NFL entertainers shitting on the US
Lol Colin Kaepernick? You know that cost him his job and he's literally unemployed now right? Been proven that hurt ratings massively, anybody trying that shit at this point better be sure their paper is set lel

Also NFL is shit, baseball is americas past time and everyone who plays that game is much more patriotic
>>
>>135490354
>>they have more murders in one city then all of western Europe in an entire year
Niggers, don't worry you are getting there with Arabs, surrender monkey.
>>say they got freedoms when they are no longer 1st tier for quality of life
That has nothing to do with freedoms, frog.
>>TSA fucking you in the airport
We all own cars and cheap gas. Only democucks flee the our country via airports, Béni-oui-oui.
>>police shooting every thing
Again, only niggers, white flag warrior.
>>data limits on unlimited data plans
Best Wi-Fi on earth and most plans just drop speed, Frenchfuck cuck.
>>fucking NFL entertainers shitting on US
Guess who can't get a job in the US anymore, ahmed.

Fuck the french.
>>
>>135490354
We're paying for the sins of the 1% who owned slaves and paying the extravagant lives of those who wanted cheap labor without a voice. Should have left the natives more land for real though. Perhaps the only real big sin.
>>
>>135490758
nice post, I concur also with this >>135490849
the ultimate nigger jew
>>
>>135491202
libtard
>>135490934
i pay 30 eur for Gbs and absolutely no caps
>every one has a car here
>best wifi kek dream on

by the way i'm an ex burger so I know what the US wa pre 9/11 and the shit hole it has become
>>
Baltimore is something like 60% nigger.
We'll see what Paris looks like once it hits this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.