[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will a second korean war look like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

I kinda wonder what happens if the marines go to torch Pyongyang AFTER they get their first combat exoskeletons. Though I guess it ultimately wouldn't even matter
>>
File: 98987987987.gif (1MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
98987987987.gif
1MB, 300x170px
>>135490255
>second korean war

LOL
dude, the last war is STILL IN PLAY
they never finished it
there's been a ceasefire and the DMZ since the fifties
they have never made peace or declared the war over
this is a long march of garlic-eaters trying to emulate china and never managing to figure out just how retarded they really are.
>>
File: Pepe-Stamp.png (34KB, 546x666px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-Stamp.png
34KB, 546x666px
>>135490639
>dude, the last war is STILL IN PLAY
>they have never made peace or declared the war over

This is what people who think they're smart say. This is Joe Rogan tier meathead wisdom. Let me inform you that you're officially retarded.

The US hasn't even declared a war since WWII. Once again >american education.
>>
>>135490639
Well you know what I mean
Either way it's kinda funny to have people literally see 1960 China as something to look UP too
I kinda wonder what happens if Kim tries his own brand of the Cultural Revolution and kills even more norks
>>
>>135491216
>The US hasn't even declared a war
So what? They joined in the war.
>>
>>135491216
Fucking Sweden and their antics again
He's technically right because the war between KOREAS never ended regardless of USA involvement

Either way it doesn't matter because I'd send all of Israel's nuclear arsenal to Sweden way before wasting a shell on the Iranians

>nuke Ikea not Korea
>>
>>135491600
>I'd send all of Israel's nuclear arsenal to Sweden way before wasting a shell on the Iranians

I'll make you a better offer. Take the kikes behind the multikulti agenda back to Israel so they can open your borders for enrichment.
>>
>>135490255

>Marines in Pyongyang

Not if 2ID has something to day about it.
>>
>>135491840
I want them nuked too you idiot.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.