[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is atheism a symptom or a cause of the decline of the west?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 34534237.png (319KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
34534237.png
319KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>135485223
Symptom. A foreign god will never last in the hearts a people alien to it.
>>
>>135485223
it's a symptom
the true cause is the Talmudic Jewish cultural domination
>>
>>135485223
saving that pic

feels good to be agnostic
>>
>>135485223
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+26

If you remain hostile toward me and refuse to listen to me, I will multiply your afflictions seven times over, as your sins deserve. I will send wild animals against you, and they will rob you of your children, destroy your cattle and make you so few in number that your roads will be deserted.

As for those of you who are left, I will make their hearts so fearful in the lands of their enemies that the sound of a windblown leaf will put them to flight. They will run as though fleeing from the sword, and they will fall, even though no one is pursuing them. They will stumble over one another as though fleeing from the sword, even though no one is pursuing them. So you will not be able to stand before your enemies. You will perish among the nations; the land of your enemies will devour you. Those of you who are left will waste away in the lands of their enemies because of their sins; also because of their ancestors’ sins they will waste away.
>>
>>135485223
The western civilization is the first to be scientific... We are still experimenting with it and clearly failing for the lost of Christian values are only disrupting the unity of the West. So it's a symptom.
>>
Everything besides exactly what /pol/ believes is the cause of decline of the west, retard
>>
>>135486897
Pussy faggot
>>
>proving the absense
Yeah, prove to me I didn't rape your mother last night. That's right you can't that means D-g is real.
>>
>>135485223
cause
>>
atheism is a symptom of the false christianity that has been pedaled by "churches" for almost seventeen centuries
>>
>>135485223
No
>>
>>135485223
both. And actually most people are atheist but don't even realize it. For if they did believe in God they wouldn't do most of the things they do.
>>
>>135487751
>leviticus
are you a Jew or are you a christian?

>deus vult flag
i suppose you cant be a christian
>>
>>135486897
>having an opinion is dangerous because then I'd have to defend it

nice choice of flag
>>
>>135489943
>pretending to be absolutely sure of gods existence one way or the other
big man

pass da gabagool you fuckin grease monkey
>>
>>135485223

The cause.

What we're going through right now was foretold in Habakkuk.

The West will survive in God's church though, and will be returned to glory in the same manner that the Jews were returned to Israel. The Muslims will persecute the church of Jesus Christ, with the power of the state behind them. Persecution always refines, though, as we have seen here on /pol/. Those who are persecuted either fall away or are hardened, until a final conflict erupts, and the church will be victorious.

We may lose Europe, but a white Christian ethnostate will be built in compensation. The only Christians left in the West will be white, btw, because they're the only ones who can withstand persecution.
>>
>>135485223
Atheism leads to nihilism, which leads to a rejection of nationalism; and sometimes Marxism and being a full-blown cuck.

Many atheists resist it, but the majority don't. Voting records show the majority of atheists vote leftist.
>>
>>135490107
>pretending to be sure of anything one way or another
>well... it could be

being agnostic is the true sign of a spineless faget
also maybe there's a pussy inside your brain : the world will never know right ?
>>
Nope Protestantism with it's emphasis on freedom is what was ultimately responsible for atheism and therefore the decline of western society.
>>
>>135490211
jesus christ never created a church
>>
File: 1501359612561-co.gif (1021KB, 421x389px) Image search: [Google]
1501359612561-co.gif
1021KB, 421x389px
>>135485223
It's cringey christfag pics like this that cause kids to grow up thinking agnosticism is a real religion, all just so they don't get associated with the fedora meme.
>>
File: rocket-start-wallpaper.jpg (150KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
rocket-start-wallpaper.jpg
150KB, 1280x800px
>>135485223
our inability to harness atheism and turn it into a right wing movement is what has caused the decline of the west.
religion is done for/obsolete. it has served it's purpose, people are too informed and educated now to buy into it. the sooner we realise this the better. atheism/agnosticism makes rational sense, the left know this and have claimed it as their own. this is why they are able to attract so many people. Christianity will not save the west. we need to create a new movement based on rationalism and science or we will perish. we must adapt to the changing times or die. such is the law of nature
>>
>>135490943

The fedora meme made me start going to mass again.
>>
>>135490932

I agree that he never created a human institution with a human hierarchy and a human head. But the collective of believers who do the will of the Father are the church, whose only head is Jesus Christ.
>>
>>135489597
>Mom goes through medical examination
>Results: She wasn't raped
There is it, absence of rape proved
>>
>>135489597

If you believe that God certainly doesn't exist, then the burden of proof is on you.

Christians do not believe that God certainly does exist, and so the burden of proof is not on them, as it is only an article of faith that he exists. It's not like a scientific belief, which is what the atheists often claim about their lack of belief.

Atheists who merely do not believe or have faith obviously need not prove anything.
>>
it's a vicious cycle
read nietzsche
>>
>>135492116
>If you believe that God certainly doesn't exist, then the burden of proof is on you

How many levels of retardation are you on right now?
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 327x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 327x1024px
Templarp posters deserve death
>>
>>135485563
FPBP
>>
>>135492847
Nice thumbnail, leaf.
>>
>>135492847
Dont lump us all together. I use it for official (((templar))) business. Like alerting you to relevant signs in the masonic occult play conducted by the music industry. Its all been made for me. The rapper Logic has a ghostwriter. I know who it is. The illuminatro of the cobain sodomy cult raped me as I was selected as "the one" before my birth to be rejected by the builders. A future lived in past tense. Juno. Seattle bands. Black hole sun culture. Dead cant testify. Check the birthdate nigga. Its on the cube. Get ready for the sept 23 happening. I wont tell you on here what its symbolism truly means. That's only for the true elect to know when the day comes. Enjoy the summer. Time to face the music. You'll see my face before september ends. Hopefully your spirit gets awakened before then. We have the most witnessed solar eclipse on earth to prepare for.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.