[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being an attractive male

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 386
Thread images: 52

File: 1427324657139[1].jpg (85KB, 482x720px) Image search: [Google]
1427324657139[1].jpg
85KB, 482x720px
As a 9/10 guy I've noticed there's many inherent advantages of being an attractive male in society. Besides the head turning and being checked out, there's a few more things I've noticed.

One thing is that you can get away with so much more. Women in particular are prone to this, where they will let you get away with just about anything as long as you show them the slightest bit of attention. Just give them a 'oh I got called into a shift, sorry I couldn't turn up to the group meeting', and they play it as if they're the one inconveniencing you.

It's very similar to the advantages attractive women have in society, where they are basically pampered with attention and can get away with pretty much everything as long as they're cute.

So tell me /pol/, are YOU attractive? And if so, are you noticing these things as well as you get older? I never overdo it but it's nice to know that if I'm ever just too lazy to go to a group meeting for uni, the women of the group will just giggle and say everything's okay.
>>
>>135484923
>asking /pol/tards if they're attractive
There's a reason they're here complaining about Jews, Globalists, Progressives, etc
>>
>>135484923
yes, being attractive is like cheating, its not even funny. some times i think im abusing people i wish i was memeing
>>
Knowing the way that average women treat above average men compared to the way they treat average guys like me has made it very hard to want to pursue them
>>
You're a liar.

>>135484923
>As a 9/10 guy I've noticed there's many inherent advantages of being an attractive male in society. Besides the head turning and being checked out, there's a few more things I've noticed.
As an 8/10 male, only really hot chicks don't have a fear of being caught looking.

>One thing is that you can get away with so much more. Women in particular are prone to this, where they will let you get away with just about anything as long as you show them the slightest bit of attention. Just give them a 'oh I got called into a shift, sorry I couldn't turn up to the group meeting', and they play it as if they're the one inconveniencing you.
This is also bullshit, especially older women want to slap you in place, especially if they're obviously cat ladies or feminazis.

>It's very similar to the advantages attractive women have in society, where they are basically pampered with attention and can get away with pretty much everything as long as they're cute.
This is nothing alike, women are weird to attractive guys, not nice, and men hate attractive guys because ugly cunts like you keep saying they have advantages.

>So tell me /pol/, are YOU attractive?
I would never say I was more than 8/10 though, especially since it's only some women attracted to me. And by that I mean "I'm making it obvious, that counts as 'pick up game' doesn't it?"

Guys like me know when you're lying uggos.
>>
File: Photo May 23, 11 51 26 PM.png (355KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Photo May 23, 11 51 26 PM.png
355KB, 1000x1050px
>>135485208
>>
>>135485367
...jesus christ this fucking post
>>
>>135485367
You're not as good looking as you think you are. Ugly and dumb.
>>
>>135484923
i am an attractive male 26 years old losing my looks very fucking fast though.

I would always go out with the hotties in high school. My girlfriend now is a playboy model and extremely attractive (28 years old)

I've always had an easy life because of my looks but now im finding its not so easy to live my life based on looks. Im going bald and can't find a good paying job and i might lose my hot gf.
>>
>>135484923
Yes. But Ive been using too much lately in uni and kinda feel guilty now.
>>
>>135485367
Wew
>>
I enjoy have Pleasure Squad slaves and torturing prisoner to death

I agree with original post.
>>
Literally who cares, if the only way you value yourself is how you look to dumb whores, you're a faggot and should kill yourself. Most chads don't achieve anything but getting STDs.

I'm average looking and have banged 14 different women, mid 20s. Nobody fucking cares, sex means nothing.
>>
File: 1501037802113.png (2MB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1501037802113.png
2MB, 803x688px
>>135484923

>197 cm with a nice face and broad shoulders
>I walked into the lobby of my local bank credit union the other day to cash a check
>most of the employees and people in line were young and middle-aged woman
>every single woman in the building steals a glance at me almost simultaneously

mfw
>>
>>135485412
>to fuck
*breed

They don't want to settle down and breed that we call it genocide. This has only been promoted to white people.

>>135485470
So mad.

This is how mad women respond to cognitive dissonance
>so incredible can't believe it omg this post can you even if
Shut the fuck up.

Women don't deserve nice guys. Hypergamy is something you can only rage against if you've seen the lard ball feminazis do their "one last chance" on you, it's an insult.

This is 8/10 privilege.

>>135485538
Mate, I'm good looking enough to find women either gross, pathetic, absolutely up themselves or some combinations.

Pure up themselves is probably the best combination, just endless variations of the "but I'm better than you" facial expressions, all chicks are like virgins on r9k that thinks it's about looks. They just reflect their own desires. It isn't reality.

>>135485683
Russian.. chicks?
>>
I'm reasonably attractive, but it doesn't matter because I'm autistic as fuck.
>>
>>135485783
i think op's point is that charisma and attractiveness are linked without much context
>>
>>135485883
NOPE, you're not, and practically everything you said in your first post is wrong. Embarrassing even.
>>
>>135485967
>NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
>>135485995
Ugly, dumb, and 16 years old.
>>
File: feelguy suicide.jpg (7KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
feelguy suicide.jpg
7KB, 221x228px
>you will always be 5'10
>you will always be ugly

Time to neck myself.
>>
>>135484923
>one post by this ID
>>
>>135486119
Lurking. Not really much else to share.
>>
Am an attractive 9/10 male. Literally catch women staring at me on the bus and train every single day, hearing girls say "look at that jaw" in another language without them knowing I also speak it, girls smile at me and I dismiss it. I'm literally an asshole but no one really cares, they either find what I do funny or "oh it's just him, he's not being serious", I get away with a lot. Not sure what my end goal is though.

One thing is, girls are afraid to speak to me or flirt for fear of being rejected or intimidation, so I usually have to start everything while they do their best not to expose any of their flaws so they don't fuck it up. Meanwhile, I don't really care, just want some pussy
>>
>>135486075

learn moon-runes and you can still slay mad gook puss
>>
>>135485933
Yes this is what I meant. Obviously if you're attractive but an absolute sperglord you're just gonna get laughed at. But on the other side of the coin, if you're charismatic but really ugly, no one's going to give a shit and you'll just be another average joe
>>
>>135484923
I have people apologize to me constantly in public.
People in front of me in queues, mostly and they give me their spot, I don't have to say anything, it's like they can sense I am annoyed at them for being in my way.
>>
>>135486205
Plus, charisma and humour is a big part of it too, i've been in a room with taller and more attractive men than me yet I still steal the spotlight by being funny and slightly out the box.
>>
>>135485567

Top kek, I laugh at you.

This is what you get for living your life like a woman, chasing after the vanishing benefits of vanity.

But I applaud your honesty.
>>
I've been on both sides of this. Been pretty heavy for most of my adult/teen life. When I've been thin I'm a 9, when I've been fat I'm a 5 or 6.

Its sickening! 30 pounds of weight and you go from being totally disregarded to easily making women cream their jeans in your presence. Its beyond insane the difference, how easy it is to get chicks when I'm a 9 as opposed to being average. Its maddening!
>>
>>135485412
Probably the worst representation of an argument I've ever seen. It's like you've never read or listened to anything anyone has said about it... for even a minute.
>>
File: feelguycries.png (173KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
feelguycries.png
173KB, 500x599px
>>135486228
but anon i hate gooks
>>
>>135484923
I am mildly attractive, but also high-IQ and witty. The only women who fawn over me are not attractive. I have had sex with 9/10s, but I need to try very hard. 10/10 is impossible unless they are a literal prostitute.

Because of this, I have built up my wealth and own a business. As you know, this garners a lot of respect from women, and I have no complaints.
>>
File: whatever.jpg (63KB, 629x512px) Image search: [Google]
whatever.jpg
63KB, 629x512px
>>135484923
I don't think I'm particularly unattractive, but I've never caught women looking at me or had anybody other than my girlfriend tell me that I'm cute so... I've come to accept that I'm either just too short for girls or I'm just painfully average.
>pic related, it's me.
>>
File: 1491532594515.png (48KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491532594515.png
48KB, 800x800px
Can somewhat confirm, am 9.5/10.

The constant head-turning is always a great ego-boost. I could just walk through cafeterias all the bitches heads were turning. Easy to get pussy too, but I've always been super reclusive and picky so I haven't looted those opportunities very much.

Probably helps with career etc too.
>>
>>135484923
I look like a young marlon brando. Talk about zionism in a bad light the same way he did, too. The key to male beauty is squint eyes.
>>
>>135485412
this is so fucking true. /pol/ is mostly filled with retard larpers who only talk about white genocide since they just want to pretend fucking women will make them a savior.

spics coming from south america is literally displacing whites and IS white genocide, but instead they only focus on race mixing and telling others to have babies.

everybody who says have a baby race with invaders is just a larper like that
>>
>>135484923
I was in my 20's, not so much anymore. That's mostly cuz I let myself go. You pretty much get so much pussy that pussy doesn't really mean shit anymore. Just going through the motions. You can pretty much tell females you want to fuck, eeven at work, and never worry about any problems like sexual harrassment etc. In fact they love it. Doesn't matter if theyre married or whatever.

You can also pretty much fuck any female on the first time out. Pretty much get any female to swallow (most of the time anyways).
>>
>>135485783
Daily reminder that sex only means nothing when you have it on the regular or have easy access.

t.volcel
>>
File: scarface-original.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
scarface-original.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>im an ugly cult member chanting a superior male into silence for an ego boost

fix it for ya brah
>>
>>135484923
How is the politics?
>>
>>135486511
Gross
>>
>>135486349
That's why it's called a strawman meme. It's meant to annoy.
>>
>>135486063
>pls post pics
Dumb, ugly, roastie.

>>135486205
You're not 9/10, you're only attractive to a few ethnicities bro, that means you're only 9/10 for some people.

You're on average probably 6-7/10 but there's honesty in that post.

Women are like, I want HIM but I don't actually want to put effort in, why can't it just happen? BTW women, no high quality guy will approach you in a crowded place, like the 8am commute.

Guys there is no benefit to being a physically attractive male. Be confident and go after mutual friends. Bang. Wife. They're mutual friends so you know the roasties.
>>
>>135484923
I've been told. But because I grew up a beta fat kid no amount of gains hair or tattoos help me hide that inner beta mentality. I'm also tall and brown, but I always get confused for tan and white. White girls love Spanish speakers. So its like they see me as an exotic white person or some shit idk
>>
File: mylifeinapic.jpg (33KB, 441x228px) Image search: [Google]
mylifeinapic.jpg
33KB, 441x228px
idk
>>
>>135486579
The politics are fine ugmo. I forgot marlon brando sucked some uncut dick in a photo this one time. Also sounds like yours truly
>>
>>135484923
im 6/10 fat sexy biker lookin even though i can clearly tell when my fat is hindering my because of my non double chin and handsom features I still get the treatment here and there if i worked on my diet and stress and worked out id be 9/10 coasting. thing is theres no such things as a roastie when it comes to dicks.
>>
>>135484923
34 year old virgin so no, not attractive.
Lost contact with last remaing friend in my late 20's.
Live alone, sometimes holding a shitty wagecuck job, sometimes living as full a hikimori.
>>
5'8" okay face, fatty.

0/10 on anyone's scale. I picked up my dad's wedding ring from the jeweler for resizing. I wore it on my finger the whole day as not to lose it. I had more women talking to me and giving me second looks in those 10 hours than that last 10 years. They must think you're safe, some woman out there has you, and you're decent. It was amazing. I get married in January and hope to get all that attention again.
>>
>>135484923
Yeah. But I must add that while it's similar, it's actually nowhere near what attractive women get away with in today's society. Most of the time when we get away with something it's because women feel pity for us...
>>
>>135486724
Youre fucked in the head eh
>>
File: anon_thumbs_up.jpg (55KB, 766x700px) Image search: [Google]
anon_thumbs_up.jpg
55KB, 766x700px
>>135486205
>One thing is, girls are afraid to speak to me or flirt for fear of being rejected or intimidation, so I usually have to start everything
this - i have the exact same problem bro.
well, that and the restraining orders.
>>
>>135486205
>One thing is, girls are afraid to speak to me or flirt for fear of being rejected or intimidation

This, if you are a 9/10 or look like an 8.5 on your better days girls are often too intimidated to approach you, especially if you are tall.

If anyone is having trouble getting laid try putting effort into noticing if girls are positioning themselves in such a way that indicates they want you to talk to them. Once you've made initial eye contact with a hot stranger usually then saunter over next to you or nearby and wait for you to approach them. If you are autistic or lost in your thoughts it can be easy to not even notice them doing it though so watch out.

>>135486356

If you are indeed 5'10 you should have no trouble finding some 5'4 or 5'5 Greek girl. Work-out, pick up some new threads, read some books so you have something to talk about, it's not that hard.
>>
>>135486448
You're attractive. And this is coming from a person who was recruited by a modeling agency.
>>
>>135486845
kys

it's fags like you that spread misinformation in my youth

kys
>>
>>135486921
Are you retarded
>>
>>135486845
>girls are often too intimidated to approach you, especially if you are tall.

You're retarded. Girls NEVER approach men. They don't want to see themselves as a slut so they'll always wait for the man to approach the,.
>>
>>135484923
I'm attractive but can't find an attractive bf to fill my butthole with squirmy spermies
>>
>>135487014
Good. Women like only women and chocolate
>>135487030
Lol good luck
>>
>>135484923

28, 6', 185 lbs. In decent shape but I'm pretty sure I'm ugly af and I stopped taking care of myself a long time ago (fashion-wise). Don't even know know what being in a relationship entails. Sad life desu. At least it's working out for you I guess.
>>
>>135486840
Yeah but they shoot little flirt signals. Stealing glances, finger pushing hair behind ear when they talk to you and other little shit.
>>
>>135487083
No luck.
I actually just want live and cuddles and maybe some buttsex when there's moar trust
>>
File: Thanks.png (227KB, 799x317px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks.png
227KB, 799x317px
>>135486921
>>
>>135485883
try being more succinct
>>
>>135487152
Oh look at all this hair that i should be covering dont you want it oh yes come here snake tree man
>>
>>135487083
>I will never be a semen guzzling faggot

life didn't give me the slightest of comfort
>>
>>135486955
Are you?
>>
>>135487227
>Snake tree man
The fuck
>>
>>135487201
I'm not a faggot, just telling you the truth.
>>
>>135487228
Im sorry bello. Im sure youll do fine. Nothing is stopping you. All of these words are fake anyways. Muh xq28 gene blah blah everybody is at least bi
>>135487182
I hear ya sometimes. It's nice. Youll find someone
>>
>>135487319
The serpent was in the tree and spoke to the woman. They laid eachother. Good jerb
>>
>>135487014
Be me,

got asked out by a thicc cross fitter blonde at my gym a few weeks ago and have had other women out there rub their legs against me and while playing with their hair and all that other courtship signaling shit in college. They approach, just different and less forthcoming than a man would. Then they get curious when you don't reciprocate like every other guy and occasionally get annoyed or assume your gay, because how could you not want them and turn down an opportunity to mush their muffin?

Not gay, I just hate humanity in general and can't be bothered to try. You guys are okay though..
>>
>>135487344
I'm 23
I won't find someone. I'll hit gay death and become either
>A wizard
>A degenerate slut
>A corpse
>>
>>135487344
>everybody is at least bi

Are you implying you want to be with a woman? Cause personally I could never see myself with a man. Like, ever. I wish I could but it's just not built into me.
>>
File: 1469555781183.jpg (15KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1469555781183.jpg
15KB, 250x240px
As an attractive guy since I stopped drinking and started lifting (face gains are real), I notice that I get away with a lot of shit I didn't when I looked like absolute dogshit.

Men and women alike check me out when I bike around town, I get catcalled at least once a day by women, and I've started being stalked by a solid 7/10 who literally walked into my gym and toured it just to smile at me as I was leaving.

Cops are much more lenient and don't look twice at me even when I'm blatantly breaking the law.

Moral of the story: get a haircut, shave, and get fit faggots.
>>
>>135487486
When you say 'man' what do you think of?
>>
>>135487482
No no. Chin up now
>>135487486
I see. No. No wimminz pour moi. I meant "at least" bi to cover myself. Im not hetero at all lol
>>
I'm not very attractive but I have an incredible sense of humor, charisma, and a dynamic personality. I act as though I am attractive, and that's the best I can do.
>>
>>135484923
>women are afraid to talk to you
>the only women who approach want something
>literally have to screen losers out of social circle
>Chads constantly want to befriend you or take you down
>normies can't relate to you
>you have to live up to stereotypes or you're considered weird

I dunno, gets pretty old.
>>
>>135487568
I meant anything with a Y chromosome.
>>
>>135487578
Chin up and do what :c my social life is abysmal and dating sites are badmode
>>
>>135487526
>shave

No thanks I look much better with a nice trimmed beard
>>
File: 1477469423704.gif (104KB, 580x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477469423704.gif
104KB, 580x640px
>>135484923
As a 9 inch-cocked guy I've noticed there's many inherent advantages of being a well-hung male in society. Besides the head and being checked out, there's a few more things I've noticed.
One thing is that you can get away with so much more. Women in particular are prone to this, where they will let you get away with just about anything as long as you show them the cock. Just give them a 'oh I got called into a shift, sorry I couldn't turn up to the group meeting', and they play it as if they're the one inconveniencing you.
It's very similar to the advantages tight women have in society, where they are basically pampered with attention and can get away with pretty much everything as long as they're tight.
So tell me /pol/, are YOU well-hung? And if so, are you noticing these things as well as you get older? I never overdo it but it's nice to know that if I'm ever just too lazy to go to a group meeting for uni, the women of the group will just giggle and say everything's okay.
>>
>>135487668
Even cute boys?
>>
>>135487682
Dont fret about stupid shit like that. We have reems of toys and pornos. Hence no more serial killers. Im sure you dont smell like BO and are a monster. Even those people function or find dates
>>
>>135487701
6 inch dicklet reporting in
>>
>>135487652
>>Chads constantly want to befriend you or take you down
haha this. And when they are trying to take you down they act like your friend. The funny part is when the hotties tell you what hes trying to do and look at him like a loser for doing it. They want you more.
>>
>>135487624
That's literally better than just being attractive. Good for you , dude.
>>
>>135487701
Have been told many times it's "something else". Tears holes in my pants thinking about this. Every tiem
>>
>>135487780
I'm cute but need to get out more..
>>
>>135487717
Can you see yourself with a woman? Cause I can't see myself with a man. Ever. Trust me I've tried. I've tried to experiment cause I hate women so fucking much. I just can't do it. There's something very primal that puts me off men.
>>
>>135487860
You will. Close to any nude beaches or rippers bars? Go to gyms and sheit. Spot for somebody. Play grab ass. Then prevent some ass cancer by taking it in the ass
>>
>>135484923
I'm attractive.

I didn't really accept this until later in life, but it is true. Women of all ages, ALL AGES, give me the eyes. People are nice to me for no reason at all and smile at me. I say something benign not even meant to be funny and bitches start laughing. Always trying to make deep eye contact with me. Fucking annoying.

On the other hand, ugly lanklets, fat cunts, others are unnecessarily cruel for no reason because they are weak and jelly. Fucking pathetic.

Being very attractive is a blessing and a curse. It's mostly a blessing, though.

BTW I'm better looking than OP
>>
>>135487954
>Nude beach/bars
Too shy and innocent
>>
I'm attractive, actually really attractive, I've had women tell me that I look like a model before.

The thing is though: my personality is shit. I had a bad childhood so I'm quiet all the time. Too quiet.

People don't like quiet people, they think they have something to hide. I find myself thinking this about other people even though I am an introvert myself.

I mainly just drink alone in my apartment, wanna find some job where I don't have to interact with people.
>>
File: penissize.jpg (183KB, 585x645px) Image search: [Google]
penissize.jpg
183KB, 585x645px
>>135487701
>posting the fake one
>>
>>135487852
>>135487954
You're not funny or clever. Lurk moar.
>>
>>135487908
I did once.
I like guys in a personal level more than a sex times level
>>
File: myheadshot.jpg (95KB, 619x1066px) Image search: [Google]
myheadshot.jpg
95KB, 619x1066px
I feel like an average invisible guy based on getting looked at (never) and getting Tinder matches (rarely, normally). I'm 6'4".
>>
>>135488062
>I mainly just drink alone in my apartment, wanna find some job where I don't have to interact with people.
i used to be super introverted, then i got a job where i had to interact with people and now i fucking slay.
>>
>>135488138
you look fairly intimidating
>>
>>135488054
Take truvada and live. Are you fat? Stop worrying so much it's womany
>>135488108
Yeah eh? Alrite. You running the buck tooth agency? Also people here are hot but you just hand job certain posts along with yourself
>>
>>135488138
You look like a heroin addict bro.
>>
>>135488125
So you're bisexual. I'm straight unfortunately.
>>
>>135484923
>>135484923
I'm quite good looking, and it gives me advantage to see women for what they really are.
They are whores, who just want to fuck.
I'm unable to fool myself to think otherwise, so I don't think I will ever get married, maybe to some 5/10(less oportunities to be a whore)
>>
>>135487014
>You're retarded. Girls NEVER approach men

I'm sorry that you've never experienced that but it's quite enjoyable when it does happen, however infrequently.

BTW but approach I don't mean ask out, I just mean female strangers finding some reason to speak to you in public, offering you the chance to turn it into a conversation if you want.

I've literally been walking down the sidewalk and had women say hi or some other comment as I walked by and had it turn into a conversation that led to me making plans with them.
>>
File: Newman!.gif (499KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Newman!.gif
499KB, 500x375px
>>135484923
>being an attractive male

Looks like you're sporting a comb-over there champ. toppest of keks.
>>
>>135484923
A downside is you become aware of how many faggots there are around you. Guys will hit on you, too. Even straight guys act a little gay around you. Makes you a little paranoid, desu.
>>
>>135488277
>BTW but approach I don't mean ask out, I just mean female strangers finding some reason to speak to you in public

That's different. And most of the time it's ugly chicks doing it.
>>
>>135488319
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>135488148

I've tried it. Can't do it.

I'd show up to work and my coworkers would tell me it looked like I was wearing rouge. My cheeks would be flushed.

I'd dread going into work. I worked in customer service at a grocery store, so I'd have to listen to these nasty, trashy people all the time. It was horrible.

Maybe I'll get some job using heavy machinery or something.
>>
>>135488045
Dude, ugly chicks will throw themselves at you. It's disgusting how many uggos think they can trade up.
>>
>>135488259
>who just want to fuck.

Imagine it! Having the same, normal biological urges as you. Oh the horror!

Grow up nancy.
>>
>>135488439
>the same
Nope. Only men have agape love
>>
I'm pretty good looking facially but kinda of a manlet at 5'10 honestly unless you are a pussy slaying chad its more of an annoying hindrance
>friends never invite you to anything if their crush is there
>Girls always assume your a manwhore and its hard to tell if their actually into you or just using you as a ego boost
>>
>>135488227
You need to lay off the booze, faggot.
>>
>>135488236
>Bisexual
It's not bisexual if it's only 1 person ever and I recognized my feelings as more seeing them as a little sister.
I like guys only
>>135488227
Not fat but not skeleton.
Aren't you the broken English Canadian who called me fat before anyway?
:c
>>
File: all women are gay 2.png (82KB, 620x859px) Image search: [Google]
all women are gay 2.png
82KB, 620x859px
>>135488439
Those 'same" urges you have are a fascade. Women don't like men.
>>
>>135488559
What gave you that impression, republican?
>>
>>135484923
Very good looking guy here with a great personality. I can make any woman fall in love with me pretty easily. As for your "I notice this and that" proves you're lying. I don't notice a goddamn thing because as a good looking guy I'm on my own wavelength. Fucking LARPers man.
>>
>>135487652
nope
>>
File: 1390786706611.jpg (29KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1390786706611.jpg
29KB, 400x300px
>>135484923
I'm not attractive, but for work, I managed a social media account that was "officially" managed by a very attractive lady - and I'm talking like a 10/10 here. My job was to post and respond to messages from her name.

It was surreal. On one hand, there were thirsty betas begging for "my" attention and sending tons of messages and "pls respond"s when I don't get back to them in a few hours, but on the other hand, there were some creepy-ass guys.

Just to clarify, I don't mean creepy in an innocent beta sort of way. No, I'm talking full on rapists, """""playfully""""" threatening to hunt me down and fuck me. And this in a professional setting.

Being attractive, at least for women, is a double-edged sword.
>>
>>135488579
You said it yourself man just get out there
>>
>>135488390
where are you from?
>I'd show up to work and my coworkers would tell me it looked like I was wearing rouge. My cheeks would be flushed.
i get this almost every day.
>>
>>135488611
>Republican

Yeah, that says it all. Stop drinking.
>>
I'm probably a 8/10 at a healthy weight, but I'm a fatty fat fatfuck right now. 250lbs, 6 feet tall.

I've been on a diet for the past 3 weeks and lost 7 pounds. Wish me luck, /pol/.
>>
>>135488688
Cry less
>>
>>135488636
It's true, though. You don't meet a lot of genuine bitches. I mean, you do, and being attractive helps, but they are few and far between. Most have this image of you being their sugar daddy or arm candy, and they're fucking boring.
>>
Looks don't really matter with men. Personality matters muuuuch more.

It's called 'Beauty and the Beast' for a reason. It's not 'The Prince and the Manatee.'

Looks don't matter that much for men, not as much as for women, as long as the men aren't grotesque, then it doesn't really matter; personality matters muuuuch more.

As I said, I look like a model, but my personality is shit, so I don't get women. I went to high school with a fat, Italian man and he married a smoking hot blonde because he had a good personality. He would hold the mic and talk during assemblies and be confident as hell. Women like that shit.
>>
LF pol bf
No 19 year old edgy Nazi flaggots, blacks fats or fems
>>
>>135488749
Put down the bottle.
>>
>>135485783
found the ugly.
>>
>>135488536
5'10 is literally the average height of a male in the US.
>>
>>135488749
>cry less

Take your own advice.
>>
>>135488805
eh yo gurl, you wanna sum fuk?
>>
>>135488807
Most people spill spaghetti. You just spilled your Always and your Midol
>>
File: nazi chad.jpg (593KB, 4228x2944px) Image search: [Google]
nazi chad.jpg
593KB, 4228x2944px
>>
>>135488864
You dont own shit. Post invoices. What am i crying about? Disagreeing with your tastes? Oooooo
>>
>>135488903
sad display
>>
As an attractive man, with an excellent body (lifting all my feels away is the reason I haven't offed myself yet, ty /fit/) I have to tell you it makes me feel miserable.
Look, I'm not a 9/10, by any means. But I'm really fucking close to it. The problem is that I'm a shuttin, with little to no interest in socializing except when I'm going to play records in danceclubs.
I don't really care about socializing. Friends constantly let me down and people tend to be extremelty judgemental in the social circle I "reside". Fuck, for a while I stopped lifting altogether because I was getting so massive, I could fucking feel the agressiveness from men and how I made women feel so fucking insecure about themselves that they would shittalk behind my back if I didn't follow through their stupid, vacuous, chit chat.
Then depression kicks in and sometimes I don't want to talk to anyone because I feel like I'm slowly dying, but still faster than everyone else and I don't really fucking care about Stacey's party. So then friends think I'm a self absorbed asshole or something like that, because sure as hell they don't seem so eager to see me after I finally, momentarily snapped of my suicidal thoughts and want to have a good times with the lads.
Oh and my exes, my fucking exes guys.
Like, I got used to people mistaking me for someone I'm not. They usually expect shitty things about me, but I'm just some dude who wants to live his life, like anyone else and hey, there's pretty positive things about me, really. Well, turns out every woman I date usually ditches me halfway through and then, after they realize the kind of man I am, they get extremely bitter and what's worse, when I don't want to partake in their stupid bullshit games, they get even worse!
I fucking hate myself and I want to die every day, but hey, at least I am good looking and make 30k a year at 22.
>>
>>135487701
>>135488078
I actually spoke to real women, and they prefer average size, but what counts above all is HARD penis

>>135488439
That's not the point, Robot
I can keep loyalty, and they're like fucking animals, they will make up stories and excuses just to fuck the hot guy and don't feel guilty about it
they won't even count many things as sex, like e.g. petting, so it's not cheating to them
you better swallow the redpill young swag
>>
>>135488969
Trump is a failure and where is the fucking wall
>>
File: DWWA1701.png (170KB, 585x645px) Image search: [Google]
DWWA1701.png
170KB, 585x645px
>>135488078
>posting an edit
>>
>>135488835
Actually the average height in the US is 5'9

But girls want 6'2 so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>135485883
calm down uggo
>>
>>135489010
kek
>>
>>135488674

I was raised in Oregon and currently reside in Arizona.

What about you?
>>
>>135488954
You're an incoherent mess. Like the other anon said, put down the bottle.
>>
File: Capture4.png (132KB, 619x610px) Image search: [Google]
Capture4.png
132KB, 619x610px
>>135488835
keep telling yourself that while you pursue 4/10s
>>
>>135489095
Oh wow there's two morons now im so scurred
>>
>>135488670
Trying.
Doing board gaming club when I have time.
>Tfw go out and pray for gay BL animu meeting with guy like a sad virgin I am
>>
>>135489009
Weird
>>
>>135489152
Sorry anon. Gotta believe in yourself broski. Dont take anybody's shite personal
>>
>be attractive male
>female anon: you're awesome. Incredible
>learns who I am
>female anon is significantly less attracted

Pretty much the jist of it. Females hate being played and that's all they assume you'll you're doing.kind of annoying. They're quick to drop you to appear unphased but can't let go when you show interest elsewhere.
>>
>>135489141
We're just worried about you.
>>
>>135488911
fucking lol. post more pls
>>
>>135489063
california. idk man when people point out the color of my face i attack them verbally. i'm a strategic asshole and it works well for my status. i can get away with anything at work. i've fucked the two hottest girls there and the next few are lining up etc...i hope you find a job you like. working with people is bad when you aren't engaged in the work.
>>
>>135484923
If you are a sociopath and attractive, the sky is the limit for the amount of horrible things you can do to people
>>
>>135489181
Baiting complete. Dance little republigoy
>>
6ft 2 with broad shoulders

I could probably pass as attractive if i lost my man tits and groomed my mono brow
>>
>>135488138
Why the fuck would you want to be looked at, you faggot.
>>
>>135489235
No need to also no youre not
>>
>>135489141
You gonna be ok, dude? Sounds like you're in crisis mode.
>>
>>135488779
I think its mostly due to age. Then again showing interest and approaching aren't really the same.
>>
>>135485208
>they're
and what about you, bucko?
>>
>>135489305
Most people say achoo i say ajuice near yourself
>>
>>135485412
lol this. they use genocide like feminist use rape.
Real victims would tell them horror storys.

its more white sterility.
>>
>>135489300
I hope you get the help you need.
>>
File: okcupid experiment.jpg (233KB, 600x4113px) Image search: [Google]
okcupid experiment.jpg
233KB, 600x4113px
>>135489240
It's not supposed to be funny. If an average looking /pol/ack pulled that attidute off he would be in jail.
>>
How do I weild a gaydar?
>>
>>135489355
Ok then. Be well.
>>
>>135489394
You and fatty elephant are niggers. The soldier man was gorgeous and skinny twinks are best twinks. Good enough? You satisfied now?
>>
File: bog check.png (277KB, 550x462px) Image search: [Google]
bog check.png
277KB, 550x462px
I'm 5"8. Been treated like dogshit my entire life even though I'm higher IQ and more talented than my entire town.

Sometimes I fantasize about opening fire with an AK at a mall.
>>
>>135484923
The most attractive men are the ones that have no idea they are good looking, and have EI and can work with their hands.
>>
>>135489486
Can twinks be anything but skinny?
>>
>>135489456
Have courage because lots of people do shit. Why ask this? Just go to bars. Go out
>>135489462
Be a man. Use things for their purposes. In this case a discourse. Not a sloppy animal. Dont patronise me
>>
File: 1500874366943.gif (1MB, 286x304px) Image search: [Google]
1500874366943.gif
1MB, 286x304px
>>135489486
>>
>>135484923

You aren't a 9/10
>>
>>135489423
I know dude im well versed with the lookism blackpill. but its ok cause im tall and good looking myself
>>
>>135489571
No
>>
>>135489519
>High IQ and talented
>Wants to sperg out with a gun
I hear getting the laid helps
>>
File: tenor.gif (587KB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
587KB, 360x202px
>>135489486
>>
File: 1497130101272.png (3MB, 1469x1323px) Image search: [Google]
1497130101272.png
3MB, 1469x1323px
>>135485412
>>
>>135489582
Cuz I'm intimidated by bars damnit and I don't drink. I need a friend to go with if at least the excuse of being their DD
>>
>>135489595
you can never be 9 without being a billionaire
the most you can get with looks and no money is a 5/10, every other guy is 0-4/10. this is why women are such miserable jealous cunts
>>
>>135489423
>11/10 guy straight up messages ugly girls and tells them they're hot and he wants to lick them out
>most of them jump on the opportunity

Wow, what a study! If this happened to ANY guy they would do the same fucking thing. That Sean guy is so attractive I'd probably let him fuck my ass, jesus Incels are retarded
>>
>>135489591
>>135489628
Fuck you two. Look at this shit. Is this place all robots and russians. All communicating saying what to do. Not even a funny attempt at an "effect". This has happened way too many times. When you gang up like that in a place like this you lose credibility. What are you switching proxies? Go away you're all Saturn Borg cubes
>>
>>135489706
This is why gay rich men are sexist :3
>>
>>135489624
I fucked a couple hot girls..... they were garbage people. The issue goes far beyond getting laid for me nigger leaf anon.... see my flag. The degeneracy is only growing. I win every argument I get in on facebook defending Christian western values, but there are only so many of me, and there are more of them every day. The reality is that western civilization died after WW2, we are witnessing the slow and painful decay.
>>
>>135484923
I'm like a 7/10. used to be an 8 on good days.
no I don't notice such things because most of our women are complete garbage.
>>
>>135486075
>complaining about being 5'10
yeah you should neck yourself
>>
>>135489793
Try a boy
Girls are filthy, boys are pure desu
>>
>>135489769
Come w/ us, anon. lhohq.info
>>
>>135487014
>be me
>get to bus stop
>fucking around on phone
>9/10 like 10 feet down the bench
>do the eye raise thing, whatever lol, and take a seat
>she gets up, I pay no attention. Probably getting to her bus
>sort of hear someone calling out
>whatever, busy
>hear it again, look up, she's trying to get my attention
>she asks me about "bus routes" or some shit, I laugh about not hearing her and start asking what she's looking for
>sits like right up against me, heavy touching with her legs
>we start chatting, she totally knows the bus routes, has the same app everyone on campus does to find them out
>keep going, I eventually point her out to the right bus and she leaves
Even though we chatted a bunch, I didn't get a number, name or anything lol.
Wonder if she felt dissed.
It happens. Just don't look like a retard, dress normally and shit.
>>
File: 391 bc.jpg (375KB, 867x1000px) Image search: [Google]
391 bc.jpg
375KB, 867x1000px
>>135489613
Good for you then ausiebro.

>>135489745
That's kinda gay.
>>
>>135489769
Play w/ us newfriend. lhohq.info
>>
>>135489869
I got sucked through a glory hole once, lel. No one has any idea.... I watched porn on my iphone. Would never do it again, I was young and stupid. Don't really regret it at all though, a wet hole is a wet hole.
>>
>>135489706
women arent attracted to money. they will date guys with money to take advantage of their wealth but they dont have the raw animalistic attraction they do with handsome masculine men. its alpha fucks beta bucks
>>
>>135485412
>couple has two kids instead of five
>his wife didn't fuck him
this is some tard tier posting
>>
File: IMG_1914.jpg (38KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1914.jpg
38KB, 400x300px
>>135489948
>>135489878
>>
mate, if an attractive girl tries to pull a fast one of me, i almost always don't let them.

their faces are priceless aswell.
>>
>>135489989
Being young and stupid is the best way for experimentation
>>
>>135490038
We are saving you.
>>
>>135490158
From what?
>>
File: insomnia.jpg (17KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
insomnia.jpg
17KB, 600x400px
>>135490038
Be

ONE OF US
>>
>>135489423
We'd have to see how cherry picked this is. I could get you 4 examples of that with my profile, but 96 would either ignore it or tell me to fuck off.
>>
>>135486228
which is amazing. also the moon runes are basically optional
>>
>>135490210
go away pink
>>
>>135488138
you look a little scary bro, try easing your facial muscles and maybe not shaving your hair so short.
>>
>>135490158
No you're not. Also. "Awesome". You're so speshul
>>
>>135490210
Fuck off normie
>>
>>135490273
>EU fag
>>135490319
Fire me, degenerate
>>
>>135490154
Yeah, I fucked a girl in a mental hospital too. Anymore I think casual sex is degenerate, and like I said before, society is crumbling. I almost consider myself A sexual at this point.... there is still hope, but i'm pretty damn close becoming (((MGTOW)))
>>
>>135490310
Oh well. Not for you.
>>
>>135486205

I catch girls staring at me all the time and chicks have told me I'm sexy, or randomly come up to me at the grocery store and complimented my skin. But I don't think I'm especially attractive? I don't even try to be attractive and avoid photos. I hate narcissism and reject any seeds of it.
>>
>>135490310
It's ok. We don't blame your skepticism.
>>
>>135490408
What a waste of a thread. Reminder you exposed yourself to me because of my flag. Good work
>>
File: okcupid.png (152KB, 1946x2417px) Image search: [Google]
okcupid.png
152KB, 1946x2417px
>>135490223
Either a chad or a liar.

>>135489745
>>135489423
I would like to expand on the fact that while men would act similarly, men wouldn't be so mean to the average girl. So yeah actually it does prove something.
>>
>>135490407
Men gay their own way?
Come canada you can help me set up my old Xbox 360 and gay cuddle under a blanket with games :3
>>
>>135484923
That guy in the pic looks like Sheppard Smith, with less makeup on.
>>
>>135485883
>"but I'm better than you" facial expressions
oh man, i went to get a haircut and the wogbro that normally does it was gone, so they had this new girl that looks like a feminist meme, she kept on making those faces the entire time, like it was beneath her to cut men's hair or something. like bitch it's a men's barber shop
>>
>>135490465
>ERROR ERROR DOES NOT COMPUTE
>>
>>135484923
I used to be attractive, but I gained 100lbs over 3 years and stopped shaving my face. All the good shit I used to have 5 years ago doesn't happen anymore.
>>
>>135487652

the only women that approach me only do so for business reasons. like all these shitty fundraisers holding up people on their way to the sub or uni.

sometimes I'm so miserable about it that I'd die for a chance of them being genuinely interested in a relationship for once.
>>
>>135490477
lhohq.info

remember
>>
>>135486448

No you just aren't cute. You do have good eyes and a nice smile though. Grow some sort of facial hair, figure out what works for you. Fix your fucking hair god dammit it looks like a slightly electrocuted beaver.
>>
>>135490573
That is bread. My first post here was what made you may may in the first place. Geocities' sites that look like spoofs of sprint commercials are not a thing. I dont give a fuck about you asshole. It's impossible for me to do that
>>
File: 300px-Thanksgiving_Set12.jpg (40KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Thanksgiving_Set12.jpg
40KB, 300x225px
>>135490511
some day you'll remember

BEEP BOOP BOP
>>
>>135486921
>recruited by a modeling agency

I guess you don't know that is a very common scam
>>
>>135490502
Thanks but no thanks fag-non. My friend says he is working on a racial plauge bomb... I sure hope he figures it out.
>>
>>135487014

Women approach me all the time.
>>
>>135490658
Ive been here long time. Why would she wear a shirt saying what country is involved and then take pictures. Forgot to mention your flag changes. Stonecutter fucknoses
>>
>>135490668
Seedbomb the ghettos
>Tfw can never get anyone for innocent gay interaction
>>
>>135489882

9/10s don't ride on public buses, you are full of shit
>>
>>135487014
That's not true at all.
>>
>>135490740
>UK shirt
>filename
Nice British indians you stupid fuck
>>
File: 1469045267948.jpg (75KB, 620x616px) Image search: [Google]
1469045267948.jpg
75KB, 620x616px
Me in high school

r8 lads
>>
>>135490740
I've meant to ask, how is progress on turning women back into ribs?
>>
one of the fun things about being an attractive man is you can walk around and see women fixing their hair all the goddamn time. it's like clockwork. if a women sees you approaching from a distance and likes what she sees (based on your silhouette, your walk, and whatever details she can make out of your face) she will quite often compulsively start adjusting her hair, playing with it, etc. it's very cute once you notice it. they do it all the time if they're nervous; it's like a tic.

another cute thing they do in social situations like bars and clubs is hover around until they put themselves in your immediate proximity. double cute if they start playing with their hair and looking around while standing next to you, having walked over from halfway across the room to get there. they're like prey that wants to be caught.

AMA about being a very attractive man, anons.
>>
>>135490702
>Women approach me all the time.

I guess you don't know that is a very common scam
>>
>>135490773
>9/10s don't ride on public buses, you are full of shit
campus bus, fuckwit.
>>
This reminds me of the fight I just watched DC vs Jon Jones.

Both amazing fighters, but Jones has the physical advantages. Him winning the fight was just nature taking it's course. Sure less attractive men can strive if they work really really hard..... but is it worth it? Fuck this material trap.
>>
>>135488138
you look like a /pol/ack.

quit being a goddman degenerate tinder-r.

but yeah,your whole vibe says "socially awkward murderer".

lose the pedo-stache (stop shaving off the upper half), and add some length somewhere. could be a fashwave haircut, could be a trucker moustache...

and take some photos outdoors that show off your abs.

most importantly:
> lots of guns and lots of sons
fucking do it heroin-bro
>>
>>135490831
I never said that. I said a lot of people say God is a woman or has a gf. And Plato said adam used to be three different kinds of trannies. Woman did not receive breath of life and did not come from ground. Nigger, homophobes call us clone fuckers all the time. Are you a false fag flag like everybody else and that discord guy? Fuck!
>>
>>135486075
What the hell is wrong with 5'10"?
>>
>>135488045
dude i'm laughing at this post because this is what i go through all the time

i'm happy with my 8/10 asian gf tho
>>
File: 1385930732731.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1385930732731.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>135484923
>posting ancient copy pasta
are you going to make a ">tfw when you realize god exists" thread next?
>>
>>135490822
>supremegentleman.png
10/10
>>
>be me literally 6/10
>5'7"
> walk around campus with a guitar

Girls like talent. If you're good at something artsy and can sound pseudointelectually smart, they will fall for you. Girls have approached me and given me their numbers without me asking.
>>
>>135485412
>6 reply
Pol buttblasted
>>
>>135490509
That's "I'm judging you for not being brainwashed" face, not "nothing matters besides feeling better than you" face. I'm talking about women who realise I'm not going to say hi on a crowded tram and the pull "so what" faces.

Learning to read women was a mistake, when arguing with them if I see "sexual rejection" face I'm off. No more. Especially if I'm about as interested as all her gay friend are and it's entirely because she's sociopathic.

This is the feminist post modern woman, they will believe you're into them regardless of reality and then judge you for stooping down to her level and having standards that low.

Do you wonder why I'm offended by feminazis?
>>
>>135486730

hahaha! what the fuck.

time to move man, move to beach side community and live it up.
>>
>>135490944
No I'm not a false flag. Someone who acts like you made a post a while back claiming he would turn women back into ribs
I'm cute shy canafag who doesn't discord with strangers
>>
>>135489120

skinny ass and broad shoulders, trap detected
>>
>>135491055
Yeah ok. Anyways i repeat myself again like i have with you many times now ITT
>>
Being gorgeous is nice.
>>
>>135490970

I'm an autist but 8/10 and I find myself getting away with a lot of stuff that would get ugly autismos shoved into lockers.

Beauty is pretty much the only thing that matters in this sick world.
>>
>>135491015
You, Australian. You will send to me Eliza Taylor in the mail. She is attractive and I want to make her my wife.

I demand it! You send her now...
>>
>>135490944
lhohq.info

get to the end and fight the conspiracy
>>
>>135491104
Yeah, I get it.
But I'm at work right now I can't just go to a bar or whatever
>>
oh, also another interesting thing about being an attractive male: I can relate quite strongly to female patterns of mating, in terms of hypergamy etc. What I mean is, I think a lot of guys - most of whom are not particularly attractive, all things considered - are genuinely grateful for a loyal, reasonably attractive partner. They know they can't expect to get everything they want because they're not bringing that much to the table. On the other hand, as an attractive male, I feel like I have a responsibility to 1) not water down my genetics, and 2) produce many offspring, ideally 4 or more, in order to ensure my genes proliferate. Because I have such a wide choice in partners, and at my tier many of them are quite stunningly beautiful, I often feel like "upgrading" just because it's possible. Or just cheating, which I have done as well. So yeah, I don't think hypergamy and cheating are necessarily female traits but rather traits of any creature with sexual choice - and it just so happens that attractive women have a lot of sexual choice.
>>
>>135490822
are you mixed?
>racemixing

tell your shit parents that racemixinig is degenerate. mixed kids are more prone to have mental issues. just make sure you don't snap, bro.
>>
>>135484923
What is the male equivalent of resting bitch face?
>>
>>135491150
Kys
>>135491179
I hope we dont talk anymore. I never said your ribs shit and now youre whining again. Please just stop. If you wanna keep larping as a weirdo faggot you go right ahead. I fall for nothing
>>
File: 1499673995034m.jpg (190KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499673995034m.jpg
190KB, 1024x1024px
>>135490944
We're picking you for a reason. Ride or die time, bitch.

lhohq.info
>>
>>135488062
dude I feel you man, I'm not a model status but I got enough to get some hotties to check me out and post up near me in order to bait me into talking to them. Although when I talk I'm too awkward and it throws them off. Had a pretty fucked up childhood myself and a terrible relationship with my narcissistic mother which gave me a fucked up outlook on life and women. Keep your chin up dude, i'm fighting through the rut as well
>>
File: feminism condones murder.png (37KB, 867x808px) Image search: [Google]
feminism condones murder.png
37KB, 867x808px
>>135489848
>>135490945
there was a compilation the other day with dozens of women saying men under 6ft should kill themselves or just straight up genocided

unfortunately i didn't save it
>>
>>135491334
Memes and ancient reasons to be pissed for no reason. Also futility
>>
>>135491334
He ain't got no slack.
>>
>>135491323
Cruel.. I'm not lying or larping or whining.
>>
>>135491403
Lol. My dick is too hung
>>
>>135490154
good goy
>>
>>135491403
Gonna be a pinkboy til the end. Sad!
>>
>>135489423

smells like feminists really trying to target and nullify their nemesis PUAs
>>
>>135491405
Ok. No reason to say this if i havent been giving you kind or decent advice. Which i have. So hush now bls
>>
>>135491458
Your loss plane fuel sniffing abbo
>>
>>135491465
Showed some promise though.
>>
>>135491514
Yup. That he did.
>>
>>135491465
No vaginas for me. Pink used to be the boys' color. Fuck this
>>
>>135491139
Nah that's bullshit, girls like the alpha in any demographic, whether it be physically, artistically, musically, or socially. As long as you're not just "smart" you can get a girl. Girls don't give a shit if you're smart, they're basically just children's brains in adults bodies, I think the princess complex has fucked these women, but show them you're a frog with a prince deep down in you and they'll succ
>>
>>135487526
age?
>>
>>135484923

i'm as attractive as danny devito wasted on rum ham
>>
>>135487014
Can confirm.
>>
i was at the supermarket after work on thursday im my dirty work clothes,

this cute thing (red dress,tight body, blue eyes-spanish looking) saw me and purposely walked past me with her trolley smiling and playing with her hair.

>just ignored her
>moving oversea's in 2 months, nothing is going to stop me
>knowing my luck id probably fall in love with her, because she is just what im looking for.
>should have bent her over in the yoghurt and cheese section and had my way with her. ohhh well.
>>
>>135491015
>"sexual rejection" face
could you post that
>>
File: manletvslanklet3.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
manletvslanklet3.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>135491382

Yet we always see posts of lanklets whining that some girl that turned them down a long time ago is dating a manlet.
>>
>>135491274

arsehole face
>>
>>135491632
I have girls approach me most of the time, but that probably because I'm more pretty than handsome
>>
>>135484923
I am attractive, its pretty great to be honest, girls almost beg you to approach them if you read their body language, some come right in front of you, any woman boss won't care if I'm doing any work. Sometimes i feel I'm treated better than others, not sure.
>>
>>135490604
I would have some facial hair if I wasn't in the military. As for the hair it probably just looks like that from the front. It's flat on top and the sides, but then goes up in front. I've actually had a lot of people say they like my hair so to each their own I guess.
>>
File: all women are gay.png (53KB, 603x600px) Image search: [Google]
all women are gay.png
53KB, 603x600px
>>135491705
>coping this hard

then i guess if the let is a woman it's fine since all women are closeted lesbians
>>
>>135490939

My mom is actually polish, good call.

The beard is just really slow growing. A month later it looks a lot better.

PIc was taken for a white nationalist profile I wrote. It works pretty well as profiles go. Granted it's easy for me to look like you describe because there is some of that going on, but I have others of me with people and at least one with a full smile. Girls literally find expressions like that more attractive than smiles though.
>>
>>135491800
correction: all women who decide to visit pornhub search these results.
>>
Everyone in this thread is a 6/10 or lower, including myself.
>>
>>135491800
Does this mean most women have lesbian tendencies or that it's mostly lesbian women who watch porn
>>
File: whoreslol02.jpg (31KB, 358x406px) Image search: [Google]
whoreslol02.jpg
31KB, 358x406px
>>135486299
>i've been in a room with taller and more attractive men than me yet I still steal the spotlight by being funny and slightly out the box.
You are delusional.
>>
>>135484923
feels good m8
>>
>>135485367
Agreed. All the betas disagreeing are sick too far down their own rabbit hole of women memes they don't see reality anymore.

Stay sane breh
>>
>>135491914

i'm an 11/10

men are scared of me and women want me to rape them.
>>
>>135491923
I'm gonna go with lesos. Everyone knows what the number 1 fantasy is of straight women. And it ain't lesbianic porn.
>>
>>135491969
I WANT MY AUSTRALIAN QT PRINCESS ELIZA TAYLOR, BRING HER TO ME NOW!
>>
>>135491665

had a chick the other week waiting outside the door of an animal shelter for me to come out to start a conversation with me. i literally do not even try to be attractive.
>>
>>135492025
Muslim rape fantasies?
>>
>>135491703
2/10

Because it is a unique face and only subtly different from judgement with a little more indignation. I'm not posting my face on 4chan, dumb roastie.

When I see this on a feminist, I'm out. I'm not arguing because I want you, I'm arguing because I want to hurt you.

>>135492013
Staying sane means being the worst alt right anti narrative ever, impressive guy looking for foreign girls.
>>
Damn..... what if I was the next Elliot? To me that sounds more exciting than anything else going on in my life. This thread my be the straw that breaks the camels back /pol/.
>>
>>135491800

how come "white" isn't a category/genre on those jewporn websites hmmmmm

>>135491882

they're probably not women, just bullshit accounts guys made and happened to click F instead of M during creation
>>
File: keksplaining.jpg (88KB, 941x676px) Image search: [Google]
keksplaining.jpg
88KB, 941x676px
>>135491923
>>135491882
It means all women are either homoflexible or gay.

>While the study confirmed that women who self-identify as lesbians are more attracted to women, it also found that none of the women were more attracted to males. Really! Of all 354 participants, Rieger said "none of the women, not even straight women, responded more strongly to males than to females." Not one!

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a48922/study-finds-all-women-are-gay/

Time for the black pill lads. It's been sitting there for too long.
>>
>>135485208
sucks for you m8 im pretty good looking just kind of a home body
>>
>>135492150
That's ridiculous, just don't be a bitch the rest of your life, go outside and do shit. Elliot was fucking delusional that's why he ended up the way he did
>>
>>135492077

hahaha. this is funny.

because the woman gets ignored and rejected. lol

did she look upset?
>>
>>135492211
The way think think about sex is so fucked, no wonder when given power society degenerates
>>
>>135492097
If they give you sexual rejection face just say it, say you never wanted them because they are below you. Then walk away while listening to the screeching behind you.

You would be honest...
>>
>>135484923
Yes. And it's 100% behavior, not appearance.

This is going to sound autsitic as shit, but it's my story.

In highschool I was short (5'8), not athletic, and had bad hygiene. I've always been a nervous wreck around people I don't know. All through my life up to that point, I'd never had friends. I was depressed as hell, convinced life was not worth living. I was a suburban white kid, so I didn't know anything, but I considered myself a person with absolutely nothing to lose.

At school in the morning, when the kids first got there, everyone just sat around in the cafeteria and waited for class to start. Public school was like that-- a lot of waiting, wasting time. I was sick of spending all that time alone in corners. So I resolved to put an end to it. I started walking up and talking to groups of people. Didn't care who. I had absolutely no social skills, so I'd just make some shit up, start talking about whatever was big in my 15-year-old imagination-- generally alien conspiracies, or ghosts and shit. As if I really believed in it.

I didn't have any interest in the outcome-- I wasn't trying to make friends. I was convinced I was incapable of that. I was just trying to be less bored. If people didn't want to talk to me, or ignored me, I'd just move on. If I had been more invested, looking back now, things probably wouldn't have gone like they did.

I had blindly stumbled upon what I've read PUAs call "peacocking."

Wherever I went, if people were interested in me at all, I became the center of attention. Apparently the things I was talking about were that interesting. I made up an entire backstory about how the government was implanting chips in people's heads to make them all into some collective super-computer. People ate that shit up. It was bizarre, I can't explain it. And I wasn't being made fun of either. I'm not dumb. It was like theater, or stand up.

Reaching char limit, so I'll just summarize: I learned social skills, and became alpha.
>>
most women don't like beards and stubble.

they associate it with untidiness, some guys think looking like a hobo is attractive.

would you kiss a cactus? women won't

they dont mind a 5 o'clock shadow tho.
>>
So these woman are worth it? It really lights up your life to get one of these selfie obsessed, NPC whores? That's the best life has to offer huh? Hmm..... really makes me think
>>
>>135492438
That would be admitting I picked up on the sexual rejection face giving it validity, adding to her fantasy and giving her an ego boost.

Gotta think 4d.

>>135492470
Peacocking is for ugly and boring instead of just plainly ugly. Truly pitiful.
>>
File: 1462683664846.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462683664846.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>135492470
Sounds like this is the kind of shit you'd learn from a good father, but I dunno.
>>
File: feminists in a nutshell.jpg (79KB, 960x601px) Image search: [Google]
feminists in a nutshell.jpg
79KB, 960x601px
>>135492404
It's just the way it is. Women don't actually like men, they only try to squeese value out of them

In contemporary society with all the technology etc making male labor largely irrelevant, it means that women show their true colors (aka trying to slowly turn men into trannies).

The end game of this is to get men extinct. Most of /pol/ hasn't been redpilled on how much women hate us on a fundamental level.
>>
>>135487014

BULL

SHIT

my best friend is a 9/10 6'2 cleft chin guitar playing AUTISMO

I don't think I have ever seen him approaching a single girl in my entire life, yet somehow he hasn't been girlfriendless since junior high and I've seen him slip away to get his dick sucked by complete strangers dozens of times (even before Tinder) including this one time a couple of girls approached us in the mall and asked him "hey my girl friend here (clearly underage btw) never sucked dick before and she wants to suck yours" and he just went "okay" and all three of them went into the bathroom to my anger and disbelief genocide good looking people
>>
>>135492211
Is that supposed to be an excuse to not find a girl?
pleeease
>>
>>135487464
This is true, women will approach but more subtly.
I don't hate humans I'm just kind of indifferent to them, thus ive turned down women in my time .
>>
>>135492669
Currently auditioning Dylans. You sound like a candidate ;)
>>
File: feminist teachers.png (50KB, 955x450px) Image search: [Google]
feminist teachers.png
50KB, 955x450px
>>135492734
What exactly are you trying to shill? Whatever it is you're selling, I ain't buying.
>>
File: REEEEE CUCK PIT.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEE CUCK PIT.png
2MB, 1024x768px
>>135487464
Sounds like you need to make history anon.
>>
>>135492470
Also, girls WANTED ME. I swear (for what that's worth on 4chan) I am not lying. This is the most bizarre part. I think it's because whenever I showed up, everyone paid attention to me.

I also had a way of getting in people's faces, taking liberties with personal space and stuff. It was all part of the "act," like I was a crazy hobo or something. I didn't care if I got hit-- I'd get in the face of 6'9 football players. As I saw it, getting hit would at least be an interesting change of pace.

But here's something weird: no matter what I did, no matter how weird I got, somehow, nobody ever contested me taking the frame.

And I wasn't always "in character." When I wasn't, people just treated me normally, and were generally friendly. By getting over my initial trepidation, I was able to learn social skills. Got a girlfriend and everything-- had actual conversations like normal, relatable people.

I'm curious, have any of you ever seen something like this? I'm not talking about class clowns. I knew class clowns, and people generally disliked them when they acted up. What I did was really similar, probably had similar motives, but the outcome was completely different.

Maybe I was just that good at being entertaining. I don't think my sense of humor is that amazing-- I thought maybe my school was just full of sci-fi nuts who maybe sorta liked the chance to play along with something like that.
>>
>>135492824
I'm not shilling anything, are you shilling mgtow?
>>
>>135492665
I feel like most women are even too stupid to realise where they are contributing to. I don't think they want to destroy society it's just a by product of how shitty they are as human beings, but what can we do the old saying is as true as ever "can't live with them, can't live without them"
>>
>>135492382

we had a nice conversation actually, i should've asked her to get coffee or phone number, but i have a parent dying slowly so wasn't in the frame of mind to snap to it. she seemed to suddenly become a bit disappointed yeah and the convo broke off awkwardly after it became obvious i wasn't jumping on the opportunity when really it was that i was just not with it or in the moment. of course afterwards i kicked myself because she was cute and interesting and seemed actually a nice decent chick, plus had a nice job/house/car. so its just kinda unfortunate not funny.

but i will tell you of a funny rejection. i was at a grocery store on father's day and a sexy white latina with her daughter and a niggress presumed-roommate exclaimed "your skin is perfect!" as i walked past them. being it was father's day and her daughter was right there and /pol/ has taught me the ways of the single moms, i rejected her. i just told her "it must be that dove soap" and kept walking
>>
>>135492740
I think it's the chronic depression and ADHD I've dealt with since childhood. I always wanted a girlfriend and someone to be with, I've worked hard and probably look successful on paper as an adult l, but the same negative mind set is still there. When a woman hits on me, my first thought is that she must have horrible standards for showing any interest, then I think about the 20+ dicks she's likely had inside her before me. That's generally enough to keep things from escalating and why I'm likely a virgin in my early 30's. If I have to leave the house or work I just want to be left the fuck alone so I can live in my head.
>>
>fake and gay...kys.
>>
>>135492955
Im not sure I follow.

What are you getting at?
>>
>>135488319
mfw bearmode

> be me, 80lb overweight and angry from redpills
> gay guys hit on me
> women under 50 never do

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>135484923

Girls approach 9+/10's all the time.

Girls will occasionally approach 7-8's

If you think girls don't approach guys you are a confirmed facelet.
>>
>>135492602
Yep. My father was basically not a factor in my childhood. He was there, but all he did was lay on the couch and watch TV. I found out later why and he had sorta-good reasons for it, but I think it still fucked me up.

My mom just treated me as an inconvenience. Like a dog you bought and just didn't turn out how you wanted. Had no trouble telling me I was an accident when I was I *think* 9 years old.

I had an older brother who was a fucking psychopath. Shot me with BB guns, threw knives at me, bent my arms ways they weren't meant to go since as early as when I was 5 years old. I think he was fucked up by my dad too-- I think he got beat more than me.
>>
>>135493269
Make the world a better place. Just take some pipe bombs, a couple semi auto's, and a dream nig-non
>>
File: it's not muslims it's men.png (1007KB, 879x957px) Image search: [Google]
it's not muslims it's men.png
1007KB, 879x957px
>>135493040
Depends how you define shilling. Are you gonna ignore hard evidence that women hate the shit out of you?

>>135493093
>can't live with them, can't live without them

We can live without them when we develop an alternative.
>>
>>135493357
I ate a ton of shit food, and I'm depressed because DC lost to Jon Jones..... don't listen to me. I'll feel better tomorrow
>>
>>135493166
I've had gfs, lots of them, they all got whiny and tedious.
I prefer to be single now.
>>
>>135493357
Naw, I don't want to hurt anybody. Reacting to my incompatibility implies that I care about other people on a level that's significant enough to sway my thoughts in negative way. It's more schizoid personality traits I think. Outside of work and regular activities of daily living, it gets really lonely and sad when you have no friends, women or a social life, the guy just sort of adapt. It would honestly feel strange to 'go out' be social or even have a conversation for the purpose of getting to know someone better.
>>
File: 1500600233838.gif (901KB, 500x218px) Image search: [Google]
1500600233838.gif
901KB, 500x218px
>>135493350
There seems to be a huge shortage of manly dads.
There's ok ones, but "Tim Allen home improvement" types are rare.
>>
>>135492996
Class clown here: "Well SOMEONE had to that joke so I did it for you guys!! :DDDDDD"
>... everybody hated me...

I think everyone just loves nice guys and the way you talked to everyone sounds super nice and friendly.
>>
>>135487014
>Girls NEVER approach men.

It's happened to me before. Some girl asked me to dance in a bar few days ago. I politely declined though because I saw the chick enter the bar with two guys. I wasn't sure what she was up to.
>>
>>135493420
Not all women are feminists, I know for a fact they're are good women out there, you just have to find them.
>>
>>135493694
I feel you. I get angry when people think I'm depressed just because of women, I get pissed off when people think that women are that important. I know at least 90% of people here can see it, I don't give a fuck how good looking you are, or how much luck you have had with woman. Western women are RUINED, selfish, vanity obsessed NPCs. Yes I'm 5"8, and it doesn't help the matter.... but this isn't about not being able to get laid, this is about the decay of western society. I'm completely disgusted by it, on a level that is very hard to maintain.
>>
>>135492020

dis nigga got XYY Syndrome
>>
>>135487014
This is in out of date meme, if it was ever even a real thing.
>>
File: alimony for girlfriends.jpg (348KB, 896x1045px) Image search: [Google]
alimony for girlfriends.jpg
348KB, 896x1045px
>>135493832
Who are also lesbians. And who also hate men due to their in group bias. I hope you don't have a gf well versed in canadian law.
>>
>>135487701
Every time I see this graph, the chart moves further right.
>>
>>135491871

no dude that is an expression that makes sane pussy dry up
>>
>>135493894
What are you doing to keep your sanity and pass the time?
>>
>>135494108
Playing drums ( I went to Berklee college of music) reading theology, occult type books, Julius Evola, Idealist rationalist philosophy like Hegel, hitting the Heavy bag, jumping rope. Going back to school to be a psychology major. Yes it's true that most Psyche majors are completely insane.
>>
>>135494220
And I'm minoring in math, to float above all of the lazy LARP psyche majors who just want to avoid hard work.
>>
>>135487014
Wrong. There's nothing slutty about approaching and asking out a guy you're interested in. It's just that men are so thirsty they rarely have to approach anyone, but it does happen.

>>135492669
Women don't really respond to looks. I mean, being aesthetic helps, but it's not what gives them that squeeze of dopamine that makes their hearts flutter.

They respond to social value.

All the time people are signaling their social value to everyone around them-- and everyone around is responding in kind. You may not realize you're doing it, but even among "equal" friends, a hierarchy still emerges. And that's fine, it doesn't make you depressed, because being low in a hierarchy is still better than being alone.

I've had girls approach me because I was with my grandmother, confidently leading her around to help her buy herself a wireless router. A situation I'm sure you've found yourself in-- but I didn't fidget, and I spoke like I knew what I was talking about (wifi isn't complicated so yeay). And again, I'm NOT that good looking-- maybe a 6/10. But my GM was giving signals of utter deference to my "genius" knowledge. That was all it really took.

I think what probably happened is you think you're equals with this guy, maybe he thinks so too, but you're actually in his orbit. You defer to him for everything. You probably figet, move more nervously, while he moves deliberately and with intention. His body language around you may even be a reaction to you deferring to him all the time.

Keep an eye on both him and you next time you're out. Who is more likely to make sudden movements? Who's more likely to walk in front? More importantly, who is more likely to willingly fall behind? Who looks like they REALLY want the other's approval?
>>
>>135484923
No I'm not attractive at all. Everyday is literally hell for me.
>>
File: me.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
me.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>135484923
I'm above average, but not significantly. Not enough to counterbalance my maladjusted conception of intimacy that I feel women are privy to detecting. It's ok, though. I like my face and I have a nice body when I have time to invest in it.
That said, a bit of charisma goes a long way. You'd be surprised what you can get out of people in just being personable and mildly friendly.
>>
>>135484923
The dude in OP pic isn't attractive whatsoever, though.

t. A Woman
>>
>>135494361
>flag
Makes sense
>>
as a 5'7 ripped ubermensch I can vouch for op
u fags need to step up your game
>>
>>135494397
Prove it faggot
>>
>>135492996
This was basically me and my best friend in high school. We both essentially started out as autistic losers with no other friends and at some point in tenth grade I was so depressed and hopeless that I didn't care if I lived or died and started just doing and saying insane things constantly. It was sort of an act a lot of the time, where we would play off each other in sort of an improv comedy routine and do and say insane things but for some reason we were never treated like the assholes we basically were. I think it had something to do with the fact that people didn't see us as threatening coupled with the fact that most people are basically addicted to novelty, so if you can supply constant novelty without verging into making people seriously unnerved, they'll just eat it up. Girls loved it to, I grabbed one girl's boobs in class in front of her friends in senior year as part of a joke and her and 2 of her friends separately asked me to prom the next semester. The funny part is I was like one of those poor people who wins the lottery and when I was finally inexplicably popular I had no idea what to do with it so I didn't go with any of them and just went with one of my other female friends and ended climbing on top of the building and smoking too much weed and falling asleep like a retard.
>>
>>135487701

That chart is part of a feminazi propaganda campaign, /leftypol/ detected
>>
File: tumblr_otpdvvxIuq1vntt7ao1_1280.jpg (228KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otpdvvxIuq1vntt7ao1_1280.jpg
228KB, 1000x1500px
>>135494489
>mfw a real aryan shows up
>>
>>135493974
Not all women are lesbians, that study says women are a little gay because they like the pictures of women more, maybe they appreciate the female aesthetic more, but they would still want to sleep with a man more and not all women hate men as well, as I said you just have to find a good one.
>>
>>135494496
High school regret only grows with time, especially when you had potential. I didn't figure out until I was 25 that I had genius IQ. I'm not sure how it would have made high school different, but it would have put things in perspective.
>>
I've decided to give up on finding anybody and am checking out if the game for good. Not that I ever tried to make it work on the first place. The only thing I hate is family or other people thinking I must be in the closet because they never see me try with females and know I'm still a virgin. Apparently cripplingly low self esteem and horrible confidence isn't a good enough reason for someone to be alone the rest of their life.
>>
>>135494397
That's because you aren't white or watch hollywood movies/tv.
>>
>>135494726
What's your ideal girl like? Looks and personality wise.
>>
File: feminism farts are mysoginist.jpg (161KB, 748x843px) Image search: [Google]
feminism farts are mysoginist.jpg
161KB, 748x843px
>>135494621
They are literally turned on more, as in getting more wet, by naked women you dumbass mangina. Wtf more do you want. It's also not the only study that proves this. There are several studies on the matter. There was a study that didn't even use pictures, it only used erotic stories and just swapped the genders. Guess what gender turned women on.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2003/06/030613075252.htm
>>
>>135493710
I don't know that I was all that nice. When I first started approaching people, I was at columbine levels of nihilistic edge. I remember what was going through my mind-- I thought I'd be annoying people and they'd hate me, but I'd hassle them anyway. I thought I'd get beaten up a few times, and people would hate me, but that was better than nothing.

I was seriously on the edge. Nobody was paying attention to me, or else I would have gotten a lot of psychiatric "help" what would have made things MUCH worse (I am really honestly not saying this to brag, but a very important thing is to find a psychiatrist who's smarter than you. Otherwise you just mentally outmaneuver them, put up a false front and answer their questions with what they want, and thereby persist in whatever pathological behavior ended up getting you sent to them. You need a psych who can pin you down and make you accept the truth. My psychs may have been wiser, but they were never smarter than me when I was a kid.)

Somehow things worked out. I know I got extremely lucky, and I am grateful for the experiences I had.
>>
>>135494349

no it was that you were a super nice dorky guy helping his grandma and they could use a beta like you in their orbit
>>
>>135494933
Lel, that's why I'm becoming a psychologist. I out maneuvered all of them, and figured "Shit, maybe I should just take this idiot's job"
>>
>>135494854
The last time I kissed or cuddled with a girl was 13 years ago. I have no idea what I want out of a relationship due to inexperience. All the courtship/intamicy stuff seems like a huge meme that everyone else is in on.
>>
>>135485367
Sadly agree with this, women try to put you in your place the same way that short men try to show up guys taller than them. Beauty is their territory, if they see you're a man and look better they'll try to cut you down.
>>
>>135495058
I was abused by my female babysitter when I was 8 years old, she was 12. We dry humped, and she tried to get me to fuck her once, but I was too afraid/ fucking 8 years old. I never thought it was a big deal until I reached my mid 20's (now)

I think it really fucked me up...
>>
>>135495084
We know who's lying. I just wish they knew we know.
>>
>>135495047
You're arrogant man. Please, for your own sake, drop it.

Intelligence and wisdom are different things. The smartest guy in is smart enough to convince himself of any stupid thing. People do that all the time.

Intelligence deludes.
>>
>>135495191
>Intelligence and wisdom are different things

If I had a dollar for every time some low IQ normie faggot said that, I would have enough money to pay off my student loans
>>
>>135494896
>In contrast, both homosexual and heterosexual women showed a bisexual pattern of psychological as well as genital arousal. That is, heterosexual women were just as sexually aroused by watching female stimuli as by watching male stimuli, even though they prefer having sex with men rather than women.

That doesn't mean they're all lesbians retard
>>
>>135485367
Shit and here I was thinking I was just ugly all of this time, thanks for making me see the light, anon
t. 8.5/10
>>
>>135495278

I know some super smart people that are fucking jackasses or dipshits, and I know dumb motherfuckers that just winwinwin. That's why intelligence and wisdom are two different things.
>>
>>135495018
Some girls genuinely like super nice dorky guys.

But social value is like a pretty face or a good figure. Some guys like glasses, some guys like red hair. But if a girl doesn't have anything from column A, all the column B in the world isn't going to make up for it.

The good thing is you can cultivate qualities that will give you social value, and it's not a zero sum game. You are incredibly lucky to be born a guy-- things are harder but you have far more growth potential.
>>
>>135494349

no, he walks around slouched and greasy and looking down and stinking, doesn't look people in the eye (rather he stares vaguely at people's faces or general direction), he doesn't know how to keep an interesting conversation going, he's very slow to grab onto social cues, he'll repeat words to himself and laugh quietly in the middle of conversations, he has been playing MMOs since we were children, he's not some PUA savant, he's borderline autistic

yet his behavior is completely excused, a lot of girls out there (specially young) are willing to overlook it, maybe they think it's cute, or quirky, I have no clue but I wouldn't be able to get away with it I'm sure of it because I look like danny devito and the only reason I'm not a KHV is because I have built incredible confidence and social + flirting skills
>>
>>135495322
Have you actually read the study? No? Cause I have. There were 3 conditions. Having sex with a friend, having sex with a stranger, and having sex with their spouse. Women got turned on EXCLUSIVELY by the lesbian shit in 2/3 conditions (LTR and friend), and got more turned on (but not exclusively) by the lesbian stranger condition.

So basically what I said before. Women are either homoflexible or gay. They only date men for factors that have nothing to do with attraction (reproduction and money mainly).
>>
>>135495172
Niiiiceee.

Seriously though, I wish I had an excuse like that to fall back on, or at least a traumatic event to explain my adult neuroses.

Honest question to all you /pol/ tards; is it possible to have everything else I. Your life going well and be good looking but also having such shit tier self esteem and confidence in yourself that you don't ever try with women? I never let anyone get close because I always thought everyone was better than me or that they'd hate me once I let my guard down. I've always been disappointed in myself...
>>
>>135495440
I know some people with 144 IQ who are materialists, (the most objectively cancer philosophy to live your life by) so I get what you are saying. It's usually because they have had their mental growth stunted from a fucked up childhood though. Besides, getting into psychology is nothing to brag about... I'm smart enough to know that really I should be getting into STEM.
Thread posts: 386
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.