[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is forced diversity killing the movie industry?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 30

File: nj.jpg (197KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
nj.jpg
197KB, 825x464px
Is forced diversity killing the movie industry?
>>
>>135484301
>This is a 11/10 in 36% land

top-cuck!
>>
>>135484301
stop being a retrograde bigot
get woke
>>
>>135484301
No, unoriginality is killing them.
>>
>>135484301
The internet is killing the movie industry.
Poor writing, forced diversity and the same movie being made over and over sure aren't helping.
>>
>>135484301
(((They))) killed the movie industry a while ago. You're just now realizing it. Welcome to the world of the awoken.

Next thread.
>>
video games and the corporatization of movies are killing the industry. every movie has to be a blockbuster now, every weekend in the summer has to have one.
>>
>>135484301
>3rd iteration of spiderman in recent memory
>totally-not-MaryJane is some sort of mutt

into le trash etc etc
>>
File: 1479530392556.png (111KB, 566x506px) Image search: [Google]
1479530392556.png
111KB, 566x506px
>>135484301
Only bigots actually notice these things. Shame on you. I bet you don't even want to watch the new Death Note. I bet you expect Hermione to be white. I bet you think the British nobility was historically white.
>>
Well, that, and endless remakes/sequels/prequels/Nyquils/reboots.
>>
they put it before everything else. you have something like battlestar galactica which was like a zoo of races and you didn't notice because it was interesting, but now it's all feminist and nigger shit just for it's own sake.
>>
>>135484301
>Is forced diversity killing the movie industry?
One can dream...
>>
>>135484301
Hiring niggers and faggots to wright produce and star in movies is what is killing the industry.
>>
As long as it's accurate to the location and time. As for forced diversity, especially when they force trannies, it's annoying as hell, but unfortunately it just markets to a larger audience and gets more money.
>>
>>135484301
Well that and the fact that everyone in Hollywood is a balls to the wall insane leftist when leftists are at their least popular. And the fact that movies are rarely worth watching and are little more than cash grabs 99% of the time. And the fact that the medium is outdated and being replaced by TV style shows on the internet that can provide more detailed plots and video games that can provide interactivity and immersion. And the fact that movie theaters force you to contend with screaming niggers, overpriced snacks, and low quality screen and sound.
But yeah the diversity ain't helping. Seriously, making every character black is a bad idea.
>>
Its killing everything.
>>
It'll be a long time before anything kills a huge industry like cinema, but there aren't enough people calling for diversity to keep it afloat by virtue of... Virtue. The internet is such a young medium that people who aren't in it don't know how to take it, and they hear the vocal but don't see the minority. So they think that they need blacks and gays and black gays. Black folks do go to see movies, and they can be a fairly loyal demographic. But they aren't just going to show up to a white movie with black people. SJWs are so small of a group that most fads live longer than they will. They're Bennifer, and Brangelina. They're Gangnam Style. Take a look at how well fad movies do in the box office. Producers will give up on them because they're not a marketable demographic.
>>
Why do you guys cry at any time there is a black person or a woman in a movie/show/game/etc? I mean for gods sake, you do realize other people DO exist right? Every movie, game, show, video, etc. can't all be white people. It's just not possible.
>>
>>135484301
like others said, it's unoriginal movies that are killing the industry
>yet another sequel
>yet another super hero movie
>etc
>>
>>135485821
You do realize that liberals are "brownwashing" white characters though right?
also
>stop not liking what I like
>>
File: dankjane.jpg (178KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
dankjane.jpg
178KB, 1600x800px
>Face it white boy u just (smacks lip$) hit da mutha fcking (lights up a joint) dank pot nigga (; (protest againts Trump and white people while fuck the police plays in the background)
>>
>>135486102
>"brownwashing" white characters
god that's fucking annoying
>>
>>135485821
>I mean for gods sake, you do realize other people DO exist right?

Exactly, so let them make their own movies/show/game etc.
>>
>>135484301
yes
>>
File: copperca.jpg (37KB, 690x398px) Image search: [Google]
copperca.jpg
37KB, 690x398px
Based Gavin covers this pretty well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca4lnPwnX3E
>>
>>135485821

>not possible

what do you mean stupid. it was like that just a few years ago.
>>
>>135484301
Yes.
>>
>>135484301
Is that Jaden Smith?

Also, yes. But it's dying anyway thanks to piracy and the ridiculous price of going to see a movie these days.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 350x350px
>>135484394
But america is 73% white
>>
>>135484659
>every movie tries to be a videogame
>every video game tries to be a movie
>>
File: The inspiring true story.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
The inspiring true story.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
>>135484301
Only a matter of time really.
>>
about 95% of entertainment coming out relies on a big initial glut of income and then it washes into obscurity. The new Spiderman was not intended to be an enduring success. Do you think (((they))) care if it stands the test of time? The big bugaboo these days is cultural marxism....trannys and BLM. Therefore they are using this to pump up opening weekend ticket sales. Who cares if Spiderman, or Black Panther, or the new Ghostbusters, or whatever the fuck else fades into obscuity in it's second week in theaters.....its first two nights it makes 150 million.
>>
File: saddam3.jpg (111KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
saddam3.jpg
111KB, 564x797px
>>135485821
Yes, and we need to wipe those niggers out.
>>
>>135484301
For sure i immediately turn off movies and shows that include faggots, miggers and spics
>>
>>135485821
Because thry are purposely over represented by the (((jews)))
>>
>>135484497

Its a cover for their rehashing the same old shit.

Release cape shit for the millionth time. Why?

Diversity! Instant depth and meaning. Instant political commentary.
>>
I bought A Wrinkle in Time because I read it was one of Nollan's inspirations for Interstellar and a friends tells me there is an upcoming adaptation by Disney and whole cast is going to be negros.
I was disappointed to hear that, as all the characters in the novel are white.
>>
>>135487283
No we're not dude, it's closer to 50-60%
>>
File: 1497185976599.jpg (193KB, 1027x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1497185976599.jpg
193KB, 1027x1440px
>>135484301
According to SJW, it's the other way around.
>>
>>135488352
Maybe it's just no one wanted another mummy movie, let alone a Tom Cruise one.
>>
>>135488352
>grossed $400 million on a $125 million budget
>flop
Kek what a retard
>>
>>135484301
Nah. Movies just suck. Also too many boring white women.
>>
>>135487283
>spics are literally going to be 51% of the population in 50 years
>we're 73% white
dude what the fuck are you smoking. spanish is going to the most spoken language in this country by the end of the 21st century
>>
>>135488352
guess which one I pirated :^)
>>
>Be Spiderman
>Have based Tom Holland
>Have the love of MCU fanboys
>Deliver a mediocre Spiderman movie with basically no plot
>Don't reference the Defenders
>Don't reference SHIELD's exploits
>Apparently cut out a massive anti-Stark protest that both MJ and Aunt May were going to
>The entire movie ends up being Iron Man: Epilogue DLC tying up loose ends of Iron Man and friends (AND NOBODY ELSE)

Fuck this movie
>>
>>135485821
>make medieval Europe-themed franchise
>insert FUCKING NIGGERS
>have 'liberated' stronk wimmin running around
>"lol u can't have shows without this u bigot"
Choke on a bag of dicks, you insufferable fucking faggot.
>>
>>135484301

>In the 28th century, Alpha is a space station where millions of creatures from different planets live peacefully and exchange their knowledge and cultures.

That's the first line in the description of the new Valerian movie. They spent 200Million on it. It flopped. We all know why.

There are good movies out, you're just not watching them.
Watched Shot Caller yesterday.

It's very decent.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4633690/

It's about a middle-class guy, gets in a car accident and goes to jail.
There he has to join the Aryan brotherhood to survive.
>>
>>135484301
What's there to kill?
>>
>>135484301
well country is more non white in youth category so they make due with whom auditons
>>
>>135487283
Actually 32%
>>
>>135488933

niggers are never going to learn spanish
>>
>>135484301
no, you dipshits continue going.
>>
>>135489289
well when you have greek persian or egyptian movies the actors are whites with brit accent
>>
>>135488352
The mummy could've been good it it had The Brendan. By the way, what did he do to deserve what the (((courts))) and (((Hollywood))) did to him?
>>
>>135488084
I enjoyed this comment alot
>>
>>135484301
/tv/ says no its shitty acting and directing
>>
>>135489832

that's because ancient egyptians were white
>>
>>135485821
>Why do you guys cry
Don't project.

> Every movie, game, show, video, etc. can't all be white people. It's just not possible.
It's been that way since the beginning of radio, movies, and tv and IT WORKS.
>>
>>135485821

marvel has black panther, a movie about a nigger in a country full of niggers.

no one is complaining except that its completely unrealistic representation of a nigger country. but its a comic book fantasy so it really doesn't matter.

no imagine that Black Panther 2 is 70% whites and the Black Panther love interest is a fat mestizo instead of some negress. I would imagine that even white comic book fans would be completely turned off by the forced diversity. diversity makes sense when it's integral to the story.
>>
>>135489832
Old Persians were pure Indo-Europeans. They literally were white.
Greeks were and still are white. Egyptians are almost never played by whites, and if they are, the guy is practically wearing blackface.
>>
File: 59c (1).jpg (52KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
59c (1).jpg
52KB, 625x352px
>>135484301
The day of our lord Jesus Christ 2017, over paying around 30 bucks and risking getting riddle with bullets or stabbed by aids infected needle just to watch scar jo or that other whore who ruined resident evil for ever.

I am back logged about a hundred movie form the pirate bay that I don't have time to watch cuss I don't have 100 hours of free time a day.

Some are even on my computer as I type this
>>
File: laughing pepe.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
laughing pepe.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
>>135489782
my sides
>>
>>135489836
I've not heard about this. What did (((they))) do to him?
>>
File: 1500214797370.png (704KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500214797370.png
704KB, 1136x640px
I just sit back waiting for the inevitable sjw civil war. roasties are going to be pissed when they force a tranny as wonder woman
>>
>>135488352
>Both movies do abhorrently shitty
>b-but wonder woman did slightly better

Maybe (((Hollywood))) just needs to stop making shit?
>>
>>135489782
Implying they ever learned English
Just cuss you understand jegaboo that doesn't mean they're actually speaking the king's

By the way, what's with the mumbling in their latest hits, is like they're getting to lazy to even speak their jegaboo too
>>
Went to the cinema to see Dunkirk today. Honestly it was enjoyable to see a white cast, although I did catch a glimpse of a nigger for a fraction of a second on the mole.
>>
File: cool cat.jpg (2KB, 104x125px) Image search: [Google]
cool cat.jpg
2KB, 104x125px
what movie idustry .It has not been a profitable in 40 years.
>>
>>135490906
I might pay 4 bucks on the discount theater next month just to watch this, sneak in a bottle of rum, get a coke and I am in
>>
>>135484704
>I bet you expect Hermione to be white.

Just the mention of this causes me to physically laugh, Jesus Christ that's one ugly sheboon they chose. It's like they ran her through a bunch of Tumblr focus groups.
>>
>>135489289
Same thing happened in that Merlin tv series. I loved the show, it was great fun, but casting Guenevere as a black woman in that setting was retarded. The race swapping bullshit in long-extant historical or culturally settings, all in the name of diversity, carries with it the repugnancy of a forced lefty agenda.

What would the niggers say if someone were to produce a movie about Shaka Zulu and the man cast to play the titular was a white man and called it "muh duhvuhrsty?" I think we all know the answer to that question.
>>
>>135489772
Its actually 73%
>>
>>135491374
26%
>>
>>135491348
Jesus... my spelling and grammar is horrible tonight. I shouldn't post while high
>>
>>135484301
No, you fucktards obsession with nostalgia is killing the movie industry.
>>
>>135491612
Expand a little on that vague comment so I can properly tell you how stupid it was.
>>
>>135484301
>Is forced diversity killing the movie industry?
pretty much. the movie industry overall has slumped considerably since all of this began.

t. movie industry artfag
>>
>>135490628
oh my god that fucking chinese goblin. Why did they pick the fugliest looking asian to star in their film....SAD!!
>>
>>135485821
They do exist, but should they?
>>
Low-risk, high-concept blockbusters supported by massive merchandising and completely stripped of all nuance and subtext so that Eastern Europeans and Asians don’t get confused. Unable to tell a succinct story in 90 minutes, directors make 3 hour films that drag on like someone shot the editor. The world has gone digital, which means no more tough decisions about brevity

tl;dr IT'S THE JEWS
>>
File: 1463071841142.png (97KB, 362x492px) Image search: [Google]
1463071841142.png
97KB, 362x492px
>>135485821
Imagine watching a historically accurate show set 200 years ago, and you notice that one of the actors is wearing a Rolex watch. This is the feeling I get every time I see non-whites being forced into media. It's off putting; it places me right out of the moment and it makes me immediately suspicious.

A black person just simply has no place in some European themed medieval program, nor are they going to fit into a program about a quaint English village.

This is not to mention the racist, anti-white sentiments it produces - deliberately by the way.

No one gave a fuck about this shit ten years ago, now I can't watch an animation or commercial aimed at children without seeing some fucking nigger being partnered with a blonde.

Think about what kind of sick message this will send to children as well, that all their white communities and neighbourhoods are wrong and sick.

Lurk more you naive retard
>>
>>135491451
According to some studies only about 5% of americans are 100% europeans
>>
>>135486166
Do sort of want her to dominate me.
>>
>>135484394
haha america is 62% white, how can a country even run with more than 56% whites, what do you mean they're only 45% white? Okay they're 35% white what do you want to do about it. So what if america is 22% white?
>>
>>135489772
It's actually 0%

t. John Tyrone Herendez Washington
>>
>>135492089
She probably smells like sweat and shit.
>>
Guess who the kikes blame their contunuallyu slumping box office numbers on? Yeah, that's right.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/06/hollywood-has-a-huge-millennial-problem/486209/
>>
>>135492361
Archived it
https://archive.is/pEGDw
>>
File: Civilization vs Diversity.webm (3MB, 960x407px) Image search: [Google]
Civilization vs Diversity.webm
3MB, 960x407px
>>135485821
>Why do you guys cry at any time there is a black person or a woman in a movie/show/game/etc?

Forced diversity versus reality.

I have no problem with black people in Zulu.

Real life isn't remotely like media wants us to believe. They actually studied this. The more "diversity" you introduce, the more balkanized society becomes. A race map of NYC shows you ethnic enclaves everywhere, not a uniform mix of people like the lie of multikulti would suggest.
>>
the chinese goblin will prolly get her own stand a lone film..
>>
>>135484301

It's not. Greediness and laziness are.

Forced diversity, eventhough it limits creator freedoms and is bad on this sole ground, is not an issue as long as this attempt to make a film diverse 1) is used as a selling point 2) is forced regardless of historical context (See the last The Beauty and the Beast) or the original source material (chinks in The Hobbit when Tolkien never even referenced blacks or chinks in his books, only sandniggers (haradrim).
>>
Slavoj Zizek noted that through our television and movies, we gain an understanding of the historical time period and their ideologies.

Watching this Spiderman film, what can be noted is that the white race is nearing its end. Being that whites were essentially a minority in the film, it exemplifies the ideas of society held by the film makers. Of course, an element of this an attempt to normalise the steady replacement of whites.

Many of you here are NEETS. I don't mean this in a derogatory way, but you need to make yourself useful to the cause. The spreading of propaganda is useful, but we need to start reproducing more than the other races, and we need to start building white communities.
>>
>>135488136
had an English professor a few years ago who had a thing for white authors like Madeleine L'engle
she struggled trying to fit in with the increasingly "diverse" SJW atmosphere at my college
I can imagine how redpilled she got when she found out niggers were going to play the roles of characters in a fantasy story
>>
>>135492027

kek
>>
>>135484301
it's killing everything else, why not?
>>
>>135492549
>Slavoj Zizek noted that through our television and movies, we gain an understanding of the historical time period and their ideologies.

And the people who write this ahistorical garbage know it. Remember Dr Who is for kids. They're lying for diversity. They're lying to make people believe it as kids. They really think they can change reality by changing the past.

But we already know what happens. White kids become rootless and are taught to accept garbage history. Invaders get taught the country was always theirs and that they have legitimate claims to the society. WE WUZ in a nutshell.

Killing white civilization and replacing it with brown and black, just as planned. Pretending they're not. As if the left would ever support anything like this in reverse in South Africa.
>>
>>135484301
Failure to create new stories for a changing population is killing movies
>>
>>135484301
Yes, at least SJWs are bringing something good.
>>
File: Versailles-nigger.jpg (98KB, 1020x576px) Image search: [Google]
Versailles-nigger.jpg
98KB, 1020x576px
>>135492059
I agree. It's just odd to see them pop up in historical films,when i saw this one during the wedding scene in Marie Antoinette i was genuinely puzzled. There were no niggers at versaille holding aristocratic rank. Maybe a page or some servants but no nigger marquis or comte ever exists.

Can somebody please explain this to me?
>>
File: pepe popcorn digits.jpg (66KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
pepe popcorn digits.jpg
66KB, 540x568px
>>135485821
People taking the bait :) Yes pol take it. Not even well written and still gets yous.
>>
>>135490575
Turned out he had conservative views, Few months later his wife divorces him and the (((Courts))) see fit to give her basically everything, plus most of what he earns every year. Purely coincidental of course.
>>
File: mu ultra 2.jpg (192KB, 2063x1159px) Image search: [Google]
mu ultra 2.jpg
192KB, 2063x1159px
Watching movies and television these days is basically subjecting yourself to MK-ULTRA and MK-SEARCH brainwashing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxiFdstu6H8

https://www.google.com/patents/US6506148
>>
>>135492942
Notice it's only one nigger and not a whole lot of them.

Tokenism = the white people's preferred version of diversity. Not only just include one nigger only but put him in the background and not give him any significant role. So totally not racist, rite?
>>
>>135492942

>Can somebody please explain this to me?

Normalizing aliens to your culture, like they were there from the start and are completely organic. It's just brainwashing.
>>
>>135493039

Baiting doesn't work correctly on /pol/ because everyone's looking to argue. Just like this reply only exists to make the point I want to make.

Real baiting is about evoking real emotion, or making people go out of their way in replying to you.
>>
>>135484301
You can see right through it, and I can tell a lot of kids can as well. Whenever I'm around friend's kids and we're watching tv they'll joke how "that's not how black people really are" and start laughing. I don't say anything because of how awkward it is but it cracks me up inside.
>>
>>135492942
WE WUZ ARISTOCRATS AN MIERDE
>>
it's killing everything
people will always feel safer around people that look like them
we can't even go home to our house and get away from them because they are constantly on tv,movies, and radio.
I wouldnt be surprised if dunkirk 4k dvd comes with the new added rap album just because finn complained it wasnt black enough
>>
>>135492942
The guy in the white coat looks as confused and disgusted as me.
>>
>>135493499
Literal eggplant purple coat with gold and red sash. Pure nigger tacky taste.
>>
File: WE WUZ.jpg (68KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ.jpg
68KB, 800x420px
>>135493280
>Not only just include one nigger only but put him in the background and not give him any significant role.

Actually the diversity agenda works better if they fill all historical media with a black presence and don't call attention to it. People just start expecting and believing that's how it was, blacks everywhere in the background of medieval society.

They had a big bash on twitter and reddit about this. All the liberals patted their backs over a BBC piece for kids about black romans, as if that was normal. We're talking subsaharan blackity blacks being high ranking romans with white slaves. That level of propaganda.

And all the SJWs were just thrilled to show 3 articles about.. north african and mediterranean romans. This was their proof of WE WUZ. North african back then meaning semitic or greek in origin.

They really don't seem to understand the difference either. They're genuine WE WUZ believers so eager to not be racist they're supporting a complete fabrication and distortion of what is likely for most of them their own fucking heritage. It's insane. Literally insane.
>>
>>135493553
>I wouldnt be surprised if dunkirk 4k dvd comes with the new added rap album just because finn complained it wasnt black enough

Rap in question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iOpUdsMeqM
>>
>>135484301
IT'S THE FUCKING KIKES!
>>
>diversity seems to be backfiring on the Hollywood kikes ...A list actors and actresses are refusing to do the race mixing theme.
>>
>>135492507
Can't they make her an alien at least?
>>
>>135494466
She already looks like Jackie Chan in a wig, I guess we could make her blue and be done with it.
>>
File: Hypocrite.png (13KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
Hypocrite.png
13KB, 208x243px
the only problem is that they know we see this, and are working on making this satanic machine evolve in a way that shifts it once again from them.
>See, mass immigration
>US vs Russia right now
>US vs iran right now
>US vs NKorea right now
>US vs china right now
Its literally going to be impossible to "take back" white countries any time soon, because as soon as we start we will go to war with one of them, and we will be reunited once again while they laugh at us
>>
>>135489409
It flopped becuse the average moviegoer has an aversion to science fiction.
[spoiler]The Human and white agents of the military save the station btw.[/spoiler]
>>
>>135491788
There is a belief, and it is somewhat validated, that movies are only successful if they play off an age group's nostalgia for the things they knew in their youth.
>>
>>135484493
Yeahp, we hate niggers, faggots, SJWs, sand niggers and zionists. Proud bigots are everywhere bitch. Get used to it fag!
>>
>>135494895
But they're not playing off my nostalgia, they're just remaking every movie ever made with a bunch of special effects and color swapping the main characters pallets.
>>
File: 1477546006720.jpg (37KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
1477546006720.jpg
37KB, 554x554px
>>135488352
This. People wanted the mummy not the mommy.
>>
>>135484301
just like gaming, the industry had problems before, the vultures came afterwards

the gaming industry by no means died but it had a lack of creativity and the original community got flooded with people from outside who dont belong in it and play overproduced triple a games tailored to their tastes

the movie industry I think is similar. I was in trouble before the liberals only took advantage of it and inserted their nonsense into it at an opportune moment
>>
>>135492942
This fucking shit needs to stop. If the niggers want to insert themselves into Eurocentric settings, let them make their own god damn films!
>>
>>135492361
>millennials are killing X industry
It's because our parents told us to not spend money frivolously, at least mine did.
If I can buy pants for $12 on Amazon with free shipping why would I spend 20 at my local department store?
If I can watch a movie for $1 from Red Box why would I pay $15 to see it opening weekend in a theater?
>>
>>135494545
it's hilarious to be honest. literally our only hope is a 70-year-old reality TV star with a giant ego.

and that's assuming he's even on the good side.
>>
>>135484301
movie and tv industry died a few years ago from that shit. i used to love movies but not anymore!
>>
>>135484301
I don't really think so... I don't see this "forced diversity" that people are talking about much at all.

I'd really love to be given an example of diversity being forced where it shouldn't in movies. It's not like Santa Clause, Superman, Batman, or 95% of other superheros are being portrayed as non-whites when they are.
>>
>>135492392
>One of the most highly anticipated movies of 2016 is Independence Day: Resurgence, its sequel.
That is 100% a lie, and they knew it when they wrote it.
Nobody wanted to see an Independence Day sequel, especially one without Will Smith.
>>
>>135495139
ummm sorry sweetie, but all the people making films are white. they just put black people (you shouldn't say the n-word) in movies because they recognize historic injustices that have caused black people to be oppressed, and are taking affirmative action to help integrate them into higher society. In other words, they're not racist dirtbags who act tough on the internet.
>>
>>135492059
>No one gave a fuck about this shit ten years ago, now I can't watch an animation or commercial aimed at children without seeing some fucking nigger being partnered with a blonde
wew, glad im not the only one who notices this. LITERALLY 75% of commercials now feature a white girl with some black man. really makes me think!
>>
>>135484301
yes, they didn't need to put a black guy to play L in Death Note, pretty blatant
>>
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxNzg0NjM1OTE3.jpg (109KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxNzg0NjM1OTE3.jpg
109KB, 1200x1200px
>>135484301
>Theaters asking me to pay $18.99 to watch movies staring shitskins and heavy rhetoric detailing I'm a bad person for being white and male
>>
>>135495682
>(((Theaters)))
>>
>>135495019
>not playing off my nostalgia
The most profitable moviegoing group is older, mostly 45-50+.
Retired Boomers are huge opening weekend moviegoers.
This is why you see movie adaptations of books, especially murder mysteries, all the time.
>>
>>135484301
Just watch korean movies,never seen a single nigger there
>>
>>135495547
Black people are moving up in the world, and there's literally nothing wrong with interracial relationships.

Why would you get triggered by a loving couple being depicted on screen?
>>
>>135495755
Not a lot of Jews in Korea!
>>
File: 64%.png (33KB, 824x620px) Image search: [Google]
64%.png
33KB, 824x620px
>>135484301
>Forced
Its literally an accurate description of America. fucking lol.
>>
>>135495434
Another thing people fail to mention is that there aren't that many white people in LA. The population is 30% white and 10% black... Blacks tend to do things in the entertainment business like playing sports, becoming artists/musicians, and acting, while whites tend to focus on school and education. I legitimately think that there's just not enough white people becoming actors whether it's the leading role or a side role.
>>
>>135495755
There are no blacks in Korea, I never seen a white man in a Korean movie either.. have you?
>>
>>135495836
>implying Australians don't regularly jerk off to CHINKED.com in preparation for the future
>>
File: 1500609417586.jpg (369KB, 948x780px) Image search: [Google]
1500609417586.jpg
369KB, 948x780px
>>135495782

>nothing wrong with interracial relationships

t. leaf vacationing in America
>>
>>135495782

>Black people are moving up in the world

[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
>>135495915
>he says with 24 million blacks in his country
Thats more then the population of Australia. You should have just picked your own cotton.
>>
>>135495970
Are you seriously against interracial relationships? This isn't the 1930s, dumbass. Love is colorblind.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>135484301
>Watch our movies fucking goyim.
>>
>>135495988
uh turn on the TV dipshit
>>
>>135495988
He's half right even though it's bait

In the UK you can see well groomed black actors getting white women on tv shows and commercials, and it's typically in some middle class setting or in London etc.

It casts a totally different impression of what these relationships actually are, but normies don't think twice seeing some rich, well doing 75% black dating a stunning blonde
>>
>>135489782
They will eventually, but it'll just be another niggerized accent of the language, like any other language niggers speak. USA will literally be another Brazil in 50 years, a failing country with mixed mutts everywhere.
>>
>>135495682
>>135495727
Just in case anyone is unaware, the movie studio/theater relationship is shitty and unsustainable.
Movie theaters essentially rent films on layaway to show them, and generally (at least for the first couple weeks of showing) keep about 10% of the ticket price. The rest goes to the studio.
That is why food and drink are so expensive at the theater, the ticket price cut only goes far enough to cover projector maintenance at best, and the other operating costs are covered by the fuckhuge markup on all the food.

So remember, if you buy popcorn at the theater and then spill it all over and make a mess you've already paid someone to clean up after you.
Bring in your own shit and make a mess if you really want to stick it to the lazy children they employ.
>>
>>135496015
nothing we can do about it bro. The future is non-white. We just have to learn to accept that. If white people truly are the master race, they'll be able to learn to live with second-class status in their own country.

Only a race of lowly retards would chimp out at the country they built.
>>
>>135484301
Forced diversity kills anything it touches. It hires unqualified personnel and destroys history. There is literally nothing good about diversity in anything social/industry related.
>>
>>135495105

Western gaming is dead and has been for a long time. The nips are the only ones propping it up.
>>
>>135496150

I don't watch TV, pleb
>>
>>135496310
hello virgin
>>
>>135496171
The U.S. doesn't depend on race nor religion to thrive as much as people would like to think so. For other countries that are not structured like the United States is, failure may be the case, but America, as cliche as it sounds, is too big to fail.
>>
>>135496378
YASSS PEDE

this guy knows what he's talking about. America will do JUUUUST fine, no matter who's at the helm.
>>
>>135496365

get that weak shit back to neogaf, son
>>
>>135496378
This is the dumbest shit I've ever read.
>>
>>135496477
>t. triggered permavirgin
>>
>>135496517

t. projecting noodle dick
>>
>>135491348
The ordeal with the Merlin series sent me into a frothing rage.
>>
>>135484301
It certainly is making them ... shittier xD

edit: thanks for the gold, kind stranger Cx
>>
>>135496378
are you seriously that fucking stupid

the US has entire demographics that is making your country socially, economically and politically crippled

do you think spics and niggers are going to make the US stable? without these people the US would be a better Europe
>>
>>135496503
Hmm. I believe that using countries like Brazil as an example to predict how the U.S. may turn out is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

It's like a communist country getting more and more diverse and then collapsing and, as a result, people blame the collapse on the diversity rather than the system where failure is inevitable.
>>
Not until we see lord of the rangs remakes.
>>
>>135487283
48% if you only include those of non-Hispanic, European ancestry. Save yourself white man.
>>
>>135496673

how about this, name a country in history where multiculturalism has produced excellence
>>
Feminism probably hurt Transformers, Valerian, and others. It does more damage than diversity.
>>
File: DFpdn0QXYAAl3go.jpg (34KB, 487x350px) Image search: [Google]
DFpdn0QXYAAl3go.jpg
34KB, 487x350px
>>135484301

When they start casting black actors to play white gods and other characters in white historical/mythology, I'd say yes. That is the last straw for me. White Shaka Zulu when?
>>
>>135484301
Jesus Christ, look at the favela monkey....

>The nips are the only ones propping it up.

Well, then you will be delighted to hear that the western whores already slammed the Japan in hearing about portrayal of women in japanese entertainment industry - problematic, systems of oppression etc.
Japan, having more balls than emasculated western failures, send a diplomat to the hearing and she told them to mind their own business, and - I shit you not - to better take care of their Rotherham rape gangs.
>>
>>135485821
>you
>>
>>135496673
If whites are genetically polluted further and further the IQ of the US will collapse

Go back to r-eddit you retard
>>
>>135495911
Ive seen one russin who was a an arms dealer and two white women who where whores
>>
>>135484301
Absolutely. It's the reason the movie industry is currently failing. Flushing tens of millions down the drain to make a movie about a "liberated" minority tranny simultaneously fighting the oppresive, evil, straight white man, overcoming obstacles, finding themselves and saving 10 children from a burning building. The average person isn't going to be able to relate to that dumbshit at all and aren't going to pay $20 per person to go watch 3 hours of it. Then they're surprised when their studio tanks.
>>
>>135484301
What an average looking ho with resting bitchface. I want hot women in my movies goddammit!
>>
>>135497043

don't answer my god damn question with a question, what the hell is the matter with you.
>>
>>135488084
>Release cape shit for the millionth time. Why?
Because people pay to watch it.
>>
>>135496073

Love may be colorblind, but interracial relationships are wrong.
>>
>>135497043
>Politically crippled... oh.. right, there's like 10 black politicians ruining everything

So you're saying the Jews are responsible?
>>
>>135497043
are you retarded? Blacks and Hispanics cost us WAAAY more than the Iraq war.
>>
Forced diversity is one of the symptoms of a dying industry, cinema was already on the shit fall before that
>>
File: 1501029212033.jpg (165KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501029212033.jpg
165KB, 500x500px
>>135497043
>BURRR pres Bush HUrrrr war on terror

Aren't you the same fags who argue for the redistribution of wealth and helping minorities? The US military has been the number one factor in both of those things since WWI. Learn to history.
>>
>>135497182
why? because you're jealous?
>>
>>135484301
>>135484683
>>135484704
>no one mentioning love interest
Niggers, the movie was all about subverting expectations. The MJ shit was retarded, but making the love interest a nigger made for a glorious "gotcha" moment when it turned out that the villain actually has a niggerwife and love interest is his mixed child.
It's pretty apparent that the moviemakers intended for this casting choice to make the twist an actual twist.

For anyone who watched earlier movies, it also had a bunch of bait moments that looked like guaranteed deaths for various characters.
It loves to fuck with your mind and thus I'm okay with the nigress love interest, even though she is ugly as shit.
MJ being nigger is retarded, but at least she's slightly less ugly.
And even if he fucks nigger MJ, it's still better than Reimi's "fuck three dudes in three movies and always abandon your current boyfriend whenever he needs your support" trophy wife MJ that encourages beta behavior.
>>
>>135496850
I hope Hakeem Kae-Kazim gets struck with a bolt of fucking lighting.

What in the actual Goddamn fuck?
>>
>>135496850
>White Shaka Zulu when

This.

Instead of forcing black men into white men's shoes, why don't they give us real African history? I mean between the black Pharaohs, the Numidians, early South African history and tales and legends from Central and West Africa, there must be enough storytelling material for generations.

I say this attempt to put black people into roles that belong to white people is ethnocentric, racist and, frankly, disgusting.

Black people aren't white. Let's just deal with that and make good black characters, not white characters played by black characters.

It's the same thing with feminism, too. They don't want to explore femininity, they want to be us. They want to be men. This is not healthy.
>>
>>135496903
Very true. Which is the entire reason whites are being targeted. The elites hate whites so much because they know that whites are there biggest threats. They know that whites are the main group of people that stand between them and domination.
>>
>>135490181
>diversity makes sense when it's integral to the story
This.
>>
no
super hero movies
bad remakes
and bad sequels are
>>
>>135497375
>(((Elites)))
>>
File: Mike.png (295KB, 400x351px) Image search: [Google]
Mike.png
295KB, 400x351px
Yes but it's also CGI and unoriginality. Every film is a sequel/reboot and all they add is shitty CGI effects and diversity, The plot is always terrible, and the movie is always trying to be "smart".

If you want a definitive example of this look at The Force Awakens,
>CGI out the ass?
Check
>unorgiinal story?
Check
>forced diversity so no characters are white males outside returning characters and villains?
Check

And then that fat faggot Mike Stoklasa had a boner over it because "it's not as bad as the prequels! and it should have more interracial romance fuck Drumpf!"You see TFA despite being incredibly unoriginal and corporate managed to trick such fags into believing it was better than the prequels because it booted Lucas but ultimately I enjoyed episode 3 more, at least that movie was fucking fun.

TFA was okay in a fan movie sort of way, but Abrams is a terrible kike director, it has a shitty plot and the casting is all gay. Now the next movie will have actual faggot characters in it, oh boy. I'm sure Mike Stoklasa will give it a 10/10 because it acknowledges the high IQ auteurs of the movie critic industry criticized the low brow prequels therefore he must like it, and its unoriginality is okay because he wants them to rehash the same shit over and over.

I liked Rogue One by the way, and of course RLM took a big shit on it. It was also a fan movie but at least was somewhat original and had a decent plot.
>>
JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS

JEEEEEEWWWWWWSSSSSSS
>>
>>135496269
This. Western games died a long time ago, anything good is made by Eastern Europeans or a random indie game by a nobody, the big studios/publishers only produce shit.
>>
>>135497793
>t. Jew

I'm on to you, leaf. Don't think your JEW tricks can deceive me.
>>
>>135495547
Nobody wants to look at black women and (((they))) won't let white men in.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H18RUB1cxfI

The diversity meme isnt helping, but the movie industry has been dying for years.
>>
>>135497983
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/03/03/elitist-george-soros-most-concerning-investments-netflix-google-more/

ITS THE FUCKING KIKES
>>
>>135484301
Yes.

They made movies with only Jews in them for a while, white people stopped watching and the Hollykikes went "oy vey white people don't want to watch movies with (((white people))) in them anymore."
>>
>>135497612
>>forced diversity so no characters are white males outside returning characters and villains?

You can thank Kathleen Kennedy for that. She's become the Amy Pascal of Lucas Films (Disney).

People seem to forget how she spat on us.

>Kathleen Kennedy Says She Doesn't Need to Cater to Male Star Wars Fans
>>
>>135498257
I've not heard of this but it's no surprise. This is how corporate elites look at their consumers, they're just mindless and will buy whatever shit they put out so why not push the overton window to include nigs, kikes, trannies, BLM overtones?

Of course none of this has anything to do with films or Star Wars but that's okay. If people complain you just politicize it and play the victim too! At least Abrams seemed to get shit on plenty for his terrible direction and the film being unoriginal. You could tell he was salty from his response to all the people saying TFA is just ANH rehashed. Fuck that kike.
>>
>>135498479
>>135498257
>Kathleen Kennedy (born June 5, 1953) is an American film producer.[1] In 1981, she co-founded Amblin Entertainment with Steven Spielberg

>Spielberg
>>
>>135487283
le 52% face
>>
>>135498691
le paternity tests are illegal face
>>
>>135498636
And of course somehow this bitch and Spielberg by extension got their mitts on Star Wars eventually. You find any jews with a lot of money inevitably find a way to inherit anything of value. They know how to game the system.

I almost feel sorry for Lucas, as terrible as he did on Episodes 1 and 2. You know he watched TFA and thought it was fucking awful, and he was at least partially right.
>>
Yes. I was watching a Disney movie with my daughter called Descendants and the races were all mixed up everywhere. So it turns out Sleeping Beauty was black as well as Cruella Deville. The only ethnic characters that should have been in that whole movie were Jafar and his son.
>>
>>135497612
>episode 3
Now that you mention it, both episode 3 and TFA had really shitty end fights that ruined the entire thing.
TFA could be salvaged by making Mary Sue fall and Mr. Whiny join the Light, but that would be antifeminist.

Episode 1 was better than 3. At least it had fun world building.

Also, Rogue One was just shit. The characters were completely forgettable.
Only good part was the scene with Darth Vader, it really drove the point home that the death star plans that they had in the prequels were bought with countless deaths and a massive effort. It's also the most menacing appearance of the dude in the entire movie series.
>>
>>135499501
>Episode 1 over 3
>TFA over Rogue One
Germanic taste
>>
>>135484301
>diversity
>interracial
pick one
For starters there aren't even real Asians, black or white people in films, they are already mixed.
Thread posts: 210
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.