[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on this.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1501087918560.png (203KB, 1232x2974px) Image search: [Google]
1501087918560.png
203KB, 1232x2974px
Redpill me on this.
>>
>>135483666
Satan speaks
>>
>>135483666
i am part german (less than 50%, but definitely a large part of my ancestry). there's no fucking excuse. i am ashamed of them. not because "muh holocaust". not because of any of the points you cite before that. because of the current situation. they're fuck-ups. they're too stupid to stand up for themselves and they react with anger and violence at the people who tell them to do so. i hate them. i normally don't tell people i'm "german" and just say i'm western european. the germans are the worst country of all of them there. they suck huge dicks and they're cucks. i CANNOT defend them
>>
>>135483666

>top one

Rome fell because catholicism made it degenerate, just like in the modern era, massive immigration is a symptom of a deeper problem in the society which is no longer able to defend or support itself.

>second one

Crusaders came from all over Christendom, not just Germany. The sack of Constantinople wasn't even led by Germans.

>third one

Atrocities committed between Christian offshoots is the norm, not the exception. Catharism and various other offshoots were crushed, Orthodox and Catholic Christians raped and murdered each other. The size of the conflict between Catholics and Protestants was bigger, yes, but it was also to be expected.

>WW1

I agree with this one at least

>ww2

This one is just dumb, Prussia is Germanic, Hitler wanted a united Germany. Not exactly "dubious." You're also blaming Hitler for the Eastern Bloc, but if the Wiemar republic did not become Nazi Germany, Stalin's prepared invasion of Europe would've pushed all the way through to Iberia and all of Europe would've fallen to communism while American soma drinkers of the era became evermore complacent. Nazi Germany' war against Russia aside, the American occupation of West Germany alone halted the Soviet advance.

>last one

Every leader in Europe is in bed with the international Jewry at this point except for the countries refusing refugees. It's not exclusively Merkel doing this, you're just blaming her because Germany is an economic powerhouse in comparison to the other European countries, so with the exception of France none of the other countries have a real presence as the "face of the EU"
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.