[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit Oswald Mosley was AWESOME!! fuck Ayn Rand!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1501340613976.jpg (24KB, 640x392px) Image search: [Google]
1501340613976.jpg
24KB, 640x392px
https://www.oswaldmosley.com/an-outline-of-mosleys-ideas/
>>
Will give mercy bump so I can read this first
>>
>>135482280
Your OP is bad and you should feel bad. Interesting read

>Europe One Nation – Mosley advocated the policy of Europe One Nation stretching from the Atlantic to the Pacific. This self-sufficient area would contain all the raw materials, food, technology and manufacturing capacity it needs to be free of chaotic world markets and exploitation by global finance. Only by adopting a leading role in what will become the most powerful civilisation the world has seen can we hope to free Britain and Europe from subordination to the major power blocs of America, China, India, the EU. This is no time to become a small country. The present European Union is corrupt, bureaucratic and unaccountable. It should be replaced by a United Europe that speaks with one voice on foreign policy, defence and essential economics – and leaves everything else to the autonomous choice of its member states.

His view of what is a fascist European Union would be interesting to be expanded upon a single paragraph.
>>
>>135482280
2/?

>That money is simply a means of exchange for work done – it is not a commodity to be traded or gambled on the world’s stock markets at the expense of the nation and its people. A culture that promotes the acquisition of money without the physical / intellectual effort to earn it is morally wrong. Mosley sought a ban on financial wealth being passed on to more than one generation. Both central and local banking must be drastically reformed – Real investment is too important to be left to bankers driven by the size of their monthly bonuses: Government must have stronger controls over the money supply and the regulation of banking procedure. The Central Banking system must be removed from control by a handful of individuals, and placed under the control of government, because without control over the nations money and its supply all government is powerless. Banking must be viewed as a service to the community – not an opportunity for gangster bankers to get rich quick.

I like this view of a labor backed currency, but wonder if it could survive the advent of mass production and later automation
>>
>>135482280
One problem I can see is that over interferance in the markets effectively devolves into at best Stalinesqe captive markets with internal competition. I mean shit like Boeing, Northrop, and Lockheed Martin is similar but how could this realistically be avoided?
>>
>>135482280
did som1 say mosley
>>
>>135482953
like modern democracy since 1913? in usa and europe?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.