[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kristin Beck - Trans Seal Team Six

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: AmericanHero.png (2MB, 1178x787px) Image search: [Google]
AmericanHero.png
2MB, 1178x787px
This beautiful American Hero walks up to you while you are talking about how trans people should not be in the military. Do you continue in her presence /pol/ or change the subject?

http://www.gq.com/story/kristin-beck-transgender-navy-seal
>>
>>135481943
more like seal team slit
>>
>>135482038
Fpbp
>>
>>135481943
but he wasn't trans in the seals, how is the relevant?
>>
>Be transfaggot navy seal
>Get trapped in the field with no access to hormone drugs
>Go crazy and kill team and self

Yes
>>
This person served our country with distinct honor and is a badass navy seal. And trump just shat and pissed on her. So much for making america great again huh? What a fucking joke. Land of the free my ass. Fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>135481943
i keep talking.
whats he gonna do? rape me?
>>
>>135481943

Of course I'd continue talking. I wasn't talking to that mother fucker anyways and I can have whatever damn opinion I want.
She-male can attack me, and even stomp my noggin. Whatever. Then it can go to prison and be everyones bitch, I care not.
>>
>>135481943
I feel quite bad for him. his trauma caused him to go full mental and become a tranny. I'm sure he was a great man once, but clearly his service put a great toll on him, and now he wants to chop off his dick. sad.
>>
File: awer.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
awer.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
I want to fuck her seal boi pussy
>>
Was he transitioning while he was in the military?

Fuck off faggot
>>
>>135481943
Women real or imagined shouldn`t be in the military.
>>
>>135481943
I would tell "it" that it is a disgrace. I would add that most SEALS may be faggots or bi but they don't flaunt it. I would also say that I found it repugnant as a Marine Corps trainer that SEALS sucked each other off to improve their breathold times. Disgusting. True story faggots. And that tranny faggot got rekt at mcp's in Coronado a few months ago with its friend Duncan Smith.
>>
>>135481943
/pol/ will argue against science and peer reviewed research...

http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2016/gender-lines-science-transgender-identity/
>>
File: 111.jpg (45KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
45KB, 500x281px
>>
>>135482177
This is what nobody wants to admit. His ptsd caused him to cut his dick off clearly
>>
>>135481943

I tell him that if he didn't want to be a faggot he would have joined the Army instead.
>>
>>135481943
I thought Suicide Squad was just a movie.
>>
>>135481943
The great Satan strikes again...
>>
>>135481943
MK ULTRA victim if there ever was one. Also plausible that he is MK ULtRa body double think faggot and real seal is dead
>>
>>135482115
he was, he was a piece of shit. he made everything about himself. he was eventually promoted quickly to get him off the team and out of the USN. his entire career was created as a propaganda tool to create fake news encouraging this degenerate behavior.
>>135481943
if i ever saw him I'd knock that dude the fuck out no fucking doubt, and steal his purse so I could sell that shit on ebay.
sage all fields
>>
>>135482139
You don't even sound like a human. beep boop bop
>>
File: Calvin_Graham.jpg (33KB, 217x308px) Image search: [Google]
Calvin_Graham.jpg
33KB, 217x308px
This handsome American Hero walks up to you while you are talking about how preteens should not be in the military. Do you continue in his presence /pol/ or change the subject?
>>
>>135482785
Faggots will post obscure and bullshit obviously not impartial and ludicrous preponderances upon the evidence than observational nature every time.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT?
>>
He wasn't trans in the military.

T. USMc
>>
>>135481943
continue. wtf kind of pussy doesn't stand up for free speech absolutism? gtfo you brainwashed commie cultist!
>>
Beck is clearly fucked in the head. I do not trust mentally unstable people period. DNA and birth certificate all = MALE. It does not matter what these people do, DNA will always be genetic sex. Fucked in the head.
>>
>>135481943

The same way I would react to any other mentally ill former SEAL.

Zero chance a man fucked up on an estrogen cocktail and getting his testosterone organs cut off passes any leg of BUD/S, by the way. Even the best woman in the world would have a better chance. Which is to say still none.
>>
>>135481943
Yes, and if he tries to argue with me I tell him I don't talk to people who are mentally ill.
>>
>>135482320
This is the only correct answer.
>>
>>135481943
Did the roids do this to him?
>>
People really need to stop equating "Navy SEAL" with something that matters, for one.

Borderline not even a JSOC unit these days, spend most of their time working out and trying to get instagram famous and otherwise doing stupid shit similar but not limited to:

1. Using frags in a hostage rescue with the hostage in the room

2. ND'ing an M134 across the AF at KAF.
>>
>>135481943
Don't you mean SEAL Team Snips?
>>
>>135482929
This^^^
I will be sure always.
>>
>>135481943
I'd CQC the fuck out of that LARPer and shit on its face before laughing and going to drink mead with my lads.
>hur muh SEAL training
Like I give a fuck.
Im a Super Human.
>>
transitioning to mental illness
>>
>>135483336
>Being this retarded.
You don't get to be on a seal team without being a hard mother fucker.
Stop shilling fag.
>>
Saying she was a seal team six member is like saying Bruce Jenner won his medals as a woman.
>>
>>135481943
I tell him that OP's a fag and that they would get along. Sage
>>
>>135481943
Sure. I have no issue with explaining it given that it's so self-evident. People with open sounds and/or recognised mental health problems aren't allowed in so why should they?
>>
>>135487175
It's literally 2 phase of being cold. 1 phase of being hot. Selection. And processing. There is nothing hard about it.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.