[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetical thread...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

File: MtRedoubtedit1.jpg (3MB, 2980x1996px) Image search: [Google]
MtRedoubtedit1.jpg
3MB, 2980x1996px
>wake up one morning
>find out that Los Angeles and Honolulu has been turned into glass my the Norks
>aside from shipping iodine pills to every citizen in the nation you are tasked with a measured response to this attack
>a nuclear strike on NK will mean instant retaliation from China and Russia
>regime change means you failed as a president, is a Russian shill and face impeachment
What do?
>>
Go into the POTUS bunker and live the rest of my life in a comfy vault while normies fight over stretches of wasteland
>>
>>135480669
i'd check /pol/ and laugh
>>
>>135480906
>week 104
>ate last shoe
>>
>>135480669
Download as many nuclear mushroom pics I can to make memes.
>>
>>135481171
>implying the POTUS's bunker doesn't have enough shit stockpiled for mutliple lifetimes

If you really think the gubbermint doesn't have that sort of thing as a backup plan in case someone drops a betsy on DC you're a fool
>>
>>135480669
Nuclear warfare is completely about absolutes. If you have been nuked and not yet destroyed, you must at that moment strike everyone who could possibly be a threat to you. The only answer would be to nuke NK, China, and Russia.
>>
>>135480669
Nuke NK. Laugh at the bickering and moaning from Russia and China in the UN. Sink Russian and Chinese "navies" just to be the first to start a thread about it on /pol/
>>
Follow the policy we all ready have for this. As far as I know we still have a tit for tat policy, so NK gets two nukes of comparable size, after we inform China, Russia, Japan and South Korea that a retaliatory strike is being launched.
>>
>>135481209
>>135481120
Never change.

>>135481329
>implying the best decision is to allow the norks to field wipe all the west coast and Jew York too

Change your flag, you don't deserve it
>>
>>135481501
Why not just let the Norks cleanse the west coast?
>>
>>135481637
According to OP they'd have already done a lot of damage. There are some good people outside of the cities on the west coast. Best to not let NK get too cocky
>>
>>135480669
Immediately became aChinesse protectorate ,they OWN us in paper,why not in the flag??
>>
File: 1500428381991.jpg (33KB, 541x541px) Image search: [Google]
1500428381991.jpg
33KB, 541x541px
>>135480669
A strike on NK, especially if they hit us first, does not mean that Russia and China will hit us. Why would you come to that conclusion? We would still easily be able to detect launches from those countries and would be more than capable of responding in kind. Granted everyone would be jumpy but they know that attacking us means annihilation for them and us. Our best option is to attack NK now to avoid the use of nukes all together, it will piss off China and Russia but the US military is still more than capable of crushing both of their militaries in a conventional fight where we are not trying to invade their country. Beating Russia outside of their borders is easy, but you cross into their territory and you have yourself a problem. China also knows war with us means an end to their economic gravy train with the US, in which case their economy collapses pretty fucking rapidly. They're not in a position yet to survive at their current standard of living without the US as a major consumer of their shit. Everyone is so afraid of the Chinese and the Russians, both of those fucking countries simply do not have the capacity to project any substantial power against the US from outside their own borders. They may stand in their own yard waving their fist at us, but that is about as far as it will go.
>>
>>135481637
Shit, I meant to put what you put

I meant: "implying the best decision is not to allow..."

picked up my slack anon
>>
>>135480669
>Present evidence showing that a domestic terrorist group (ANTIFA) acquired a nuke and detonate d it on the mainland
>Simultaneously, show that if it were North Korea, they would've detonated a nuclear device above the ionosphere to create an electromagnetic pulse that could easily wipe out most of the United States electrical grid
>Use the nuclear attack as a pretext to push through agendas via martial law, rounding up leftist radicals in the process under the guise of stomping out domestic terrorism
>>
>>135480669
>>a nuclear strike on NK will mean instant retaliation from China and Russia

No. no it wont.
>>
>>135481569
The south is full of targets because so much of the military is here. Gotta nuke them before they nuke us.
>>
>>135480669
sit back and relax, open /pol/ on a tab and laugh at amerifats that got glassed
>>
>>135480669
China said if NK attacks first, US good to do whatever. Russia wouldn't give a fuck either
>>
>>135482111
Underrated. Also checked.
>>
>>135482029
you are overestimating China when you say us could not defeat them in their own main land
yes they could send 100 soldiers per 1 US sends, but with their patheticly equiped soldeirs, China will eat itself up before the us loses any major soldiers.
china has not won a war in more than 400 years.
and they never will.
and most of all their leaders would rather be puppeted and keep grabling wealth like the dog eating jews they are.
>>
>>135480669
>Wakes up
>Finds out LA has turned to glass
Then I can't wake up
>>
>>135480669
>>find out that Los Angeles and Honolulu has been turned into glass my the Norks
>What do?

Congratulate the Norks on doing the entire world a service.
>>
File: cdc.jpg (33KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
cdc.jpg
33KB, 600x558px
>>135480669
You stupid subhumans have no idea how close you are to death.
>>
>>135480669

They wouldn't do shit.
>>
>>135480669
>cut deal with china to knock kim the fuck out and look like bad guy so they can move in and play good guy (and get north korea)
>go home happy two of the shittiest places in the united states are gone
>>
>>135480669
>find out that Los Angeles has been nuked
>proceed to masturbate and laugh myself to death thinking of all the dead commies
>>
>>135482028
China does not own America, almost all American dept is owned to America.
>>
>>135480669
>what do?
Celebrate because the Norks wiped out a massive amount of cancer and made the US show the world what real firepower superiority is again with retaliation.
Bonus points to the Norks for turning California red in my lifetime.
>>
>>135484871
Don't underestimate the Chinese in their own backyard, they're ambitious and their people are die hard fanatics. They train to fight in their public school systems at a very early age, our kids can barely run a lap around the gym without getting winded for the most part. Their mentality is very different than our suburban raised entitlement demanding children. If their government tells the 1.3 billion citizens in their country that the Americans will rape and butcher them if they invade you can rest assured that their resistance, even if we knock out a vast majority of their military and kill off the conscripted idiots they draft into service, is going to make what the Viet Cong did look like a paradise cruise in the Carribean. China may not have won a war in 400 years but after 2,000 years on this planet, they still remain unconquered. These are the kind of people that will use nukes on their own soil to neutralize American forces if they have to. We might be able to conquer them but I promise you the cost would be far too great to make it worth doing, the juice just wouldn't be worth the squeeze.
>>
>>135480669
Nuke NK, send nukes to China and Russia too, and finally end this world
>>
>>135485108
Almost doesn't count in life or death, if they're going to do it then get it over with.
>>
>>135480669
Why bother? Kim can tell his own people he nuked America and they will believe anything he says.
>>
>>135485669
This

If nk glasses California that's literally the best case scenario
>>
>>135480669
That's a volcanic eruption yo.
>>
>>135485924
>China may not have won a war in 400 years but after 2,000 years on this planet, they still remain unconquered.
This is false. The last "Chinese" dynasty was a foreign power.
>We might be able to conquer them but I promise you the cost would be far too great to make it worth doing, the juice just wouldn't be worth the squeeze.
You're assuming conventional warfare. It wouldn't be conventional warfare. It would be proxy warfare with an ungodly amount of ordinance and drones.
If we go to war with China, it pretty much guarantees WWIII. Hell, if any major country gets involved in a large scale war like that, it's WWIII. People don't realize how close we really are to the edge.
>>
>>135485924

Something like 12% of their military has any type of weapons training.

I'm not saying it'd be easy or the US military is superior, but some CRAZY shit would happen if we warred with China.
>>
>>135487135
China has the ability to survive the ungodly amount of drones and ordinance we'll throw at them. They've spent the last 60 years moving toward one single goal, over take the United States as the world's super power and they're well aware of the fact that it may require a military conflict to achieve that goal. They're prepared to survive the onslaught of firepower we will throw at them, if they think the bombers are coming they're just gonna go underground and wait it out. I spoke of conventional warfare because the only alternative is nuclear war. Drones and artillery are going to mean diddly shit when they start raining nukes on the US mainland and the Navy sitting off of it's coast. At that point there is no need to debate because we all know exactly how that will play out, there is no discussion there. The Chinese are not going to stand there and let us bomb them conventionally into oblivion, troops on the ground is your only chance (albeit a very slim chance) of taking the nation without it moving into a full blown nuclear holocaust. We have to go and root them out of their hiding places where they are protected from our drones and bombing runs and look them in the eye as we kill them. But there lies the problem, they're already prepared to dig in and fight, they're ready for us here and now. If we invaded China tomorrow they'd already have positions ready to go to mount a substantial defense. I sincerely think you are underestimating their capabilities and resolve.
>>
If anyone nuked USA soil they would feel the full wrath of the American nuclear arsenal. It wouldn't matter the consequences, USA would retaliate. Kill us all, but I don't think not retaliating is a option

If nk tried to launch a ICBM with a nuclear payload China would probably fuck their shit up before the USA or anyone had a chance.
>>
>>135488555
pretty clear you don't know what you're talking about and are taking your own speculation as fact.
>Drones and artillery are going to mean diddly shit when they start raining nukes on the US mainland and the Navy sitting off of it's coast.
This is pure idiocy, and not how war works.
>The Chinese are not going to stand there and let us bomb them conventionally into oblivion, troops on the ground is your only chance (albeit a very slim chance) of taking the nation without it moving into a full blown nuclear holocaust.
...........jesus christ, it's like you don't even pay attention to modern military strategy. Nukes are a zero sum game and nations don't plan on using them for mass extermination... because everyone has nukes.
>I sincerely think you are underestimating their capabilities and resolve.
I think you're larping too much after watching some weird videos. You need to actually read Generals opinions, Chinese opinion, etc. You're talking about of your ass and it's obvious.
>>
>>135488555
>Chinks
>Resolve

Mate, the only time you yellow shits were united was under the leadership of foreigners. Your country is the very definition of a cuckokd society.
>>
>>135480669
Go on Facebook to see which of my friends lived in LA.
>>
>>135480669
Rejoice. Rejoice and celebrate.

Now we will have unity within our country and two of our biggest ulcers have been eliminated.
>>
>>135480669

I don't think Russia and China would get involved. China probably.

Id nuke them like ramen noodles nigga.
>>
>>135480669
>>regime change means you failed as a president, is a Russian shill and face impeachment
Why did you jump the shark here?

Nobody is supporting the kim regime. How would toppling this government make any difference. They didn't bat an eye when we ousted kadafi, saddam, whoever was in charge of afghanistan, all those south american leaders. I mean come on.

They would clap.
>>
>>135480906

Isint this literay what Hillary mentioned she would do after starting the war with russia in the e-mails with her cassandra plan?
>>
>>135489566
You ever been in the military? You ever been in actual combat? Because I'm still active duty and spent a year in the Helmand Province fighting the Taliban. I do have an idea of what war looks like and how it is waged. Now maybe you were active duty too, maybe you were a company commander or some shit and went to War College, if that is the case I'd say you got me beat, I was just a grunt in a Marine Infantry Battalion. I'm not just pulling shit out of my ass here.

>This is pure idiocy, and not how war works.
>...........jesus christ, it's like you don't even pay attention to modern military strategy. Nukes are a zero sum game and nations don't plan on using them for mass extermination... because everyone has nukes.

If the Chinese are facing defeat and the loss of their homeland to US forces you'd have to be a complete fucking retard to believe that they wouldn't launch nukes, they've already lost, what the fuck more do they have to lose?? It is their last deterrent to avoid being conquered. Where do you get your info on military strategy? Tom Clancy novels or something?

>I think you're larping too much after watching some weird videos. You need to actually read Generals opinions, Chinese opinion, etc. You're talking about of your ass and it's obvious.

I've heard enough Colonels and Generals in my time to know what their opinions are. If you truly think that we're just gonna walk right past their Navy and Air force and bomb them into oblivion without suffering substantial losses you're in a league of lunacy all your own. We're not just going to sail over there, smash all their stuff in one swift blow and bomb them into the stone age without putting boots on the ground, and if you think the Russians are going to just sit back and let us attack China without helping them then you're an even bigger idiot than I thought.
>>
>>135482111

>Nuke chicago and detroit
>put the blame on lefty commies who infiltrated the population/government
>PURGE time

Burning the reichstag? Hah, you are like little baby, watch this
>>
>>135480669
dondu nuffin
>>
>>135480669
Nuke all their cities at once, and make sure the world sees it.
>>
>>135488555
You're forgetting a very important detail. They declare war on us, and their economy totally fucking tanks. How in the fuck are they going to feed all those 1.3 billion people? You cannot fight a war on an empty stomach.
>>
File: 1478319842933.jpg (195KB, 960x727px) Image search: [Google]
1478319842933.jpg
195KB, 960x727px
>>135490973
"Fall of Cassandra" was the backup plan for if Hillary died in the campaign. You're thinking Womb of Artemis.
>>
>>135480669
>Wake up
>Honolulu and LA nuked
>Remember all those signs in honolulu that said "Hawaiian by birth american by force" and all the anti american shit in LA
>Give Kim Jung Un medal of honor
>Ask him to then glass NY
>>
>>135480669
Do you really think Russia and China give a fuck about those dog fuckers anymore?
Russian haven't cared since the Wall fell and China only liked them as controllable pawns to hold their flank, now they're going off script they're a fucking liability.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese joined in when the times comes to stamp on their skulls in a big, multinational party.
>>
>>135480669
Be pissed about Honolulu, but then with LA it equals out.
>>
>>135480669
Accept our fate and try to preserve my genes as I possibly can. Can't say we didn't deserve it. Hopefully the nukes to go straight to NY, DC, Chicago, power grids, and anywhere in Cali. I'll se secretly cheering inside.
>>
>>135480669
Lol what? Thats a bold and stupid statement. Are you perhaps a sperg?
>>
>>135491443

Yeah, i think i mixed them up. Its been awhile since i read the emails.
>>
>>135480669

A nuclear retaliation would be near automatic, and China and Russia wouldn't do anything about it.
>>
>>135491101
>You ever been in the military? You ever been in actual combat? Because I'm still active duty and spent a year in the Helmand Province fighting the Taliban.
Larping faggot with weak Appeal to Authority.
>If the Chinese are facing defeat and the loss of their homeland to US forces you'd have to be a complete fucking retard to believe that they wouldn't launch nukes, they've already lost, what the fuck more do they have to lose?? It is their last deterrent to avoid being conquered. Where do you get your info on military strategy? Tom Clancy novels or something?
This is why you're a larping faggot that knows nothing about war. We wouldn't use nukes and we wouldn't invade China. They're a large power. We'd cripple their economy and let them cannibalize like the Soviet Union. China is extremely dependent on US technology and wealth. Learn what Proxy and Asymmetrical warfare is, scrub, and get a clue. The warfare you're imagining is the old and fading way of doing things.
>>
>>135480669

Then what you do is you nuke China and Russia the NK. China and Russia have been long supplying NK. Pyongyang was their yapping dog that bit the post man. Fuck em. If they are the known bigger threat, you take them out first.

We wipe out the enemy states and declare the U.S. as the sovereign rulers of the world.
>>
>>135491727
Or you've been living under a rock for the last 20 years? Wake the fuck up already. You're acting like a nigger.
>>
>>135491978
This entire argument was about fighting the Chinese on their own turf as started from post: >>135484871

Try and keep up here retard, he made the point that we could take down the chinese on their own soil like it would be a walk in the park, I am making the argument that we could not just take it from them as easily as he thinks, then you chimmed in with your "we'll use ungodly amounts of ordinance blah blah blah"

>Larping faggot with weak Appeal to Authority.

Just as I thought, you're a civilian fuck who hasn't served a day in his life but you sure can shoot'em real good on ghost recon.

I said earlier in a previous comment >>135482029

> China also knows war with us means an end to their economic gravy train with the US, in which case their economy collapses pretty fucking rapidly. They're not in a position yet to survive at their current standard of living without the US as a major consumer of their shit

You're making points that I already fucking made you dumbass dipshit, we moved on to talking about the hypothetical scenario of how hard it would be to take China if we did invade and went toe to toe. The first person said it would be easy given their poor lack of equipment, I moved on to make counter points.

So do yourself a favor and stick to playing call of duty and battlefield 1 tough guy.

>>135491397

The United States has stockpiles of food and supplies to ensure their military can fight, I would assume the Chinese does too. As for the rest of the population, since a vast amount of China is used for rice farming, I'd say those people would probably be able to feed themselves without too much worry.
>>
>>135480669
>call kim up on secret red phone
>thank him for sticking to the plan
>secretly send him the funds we agreed upon
>reiterate that it is imperative he maintains nationalist status and continues fighting the jew in his land
>let him know he has saved my country from leftist agenda for at least 3 generations of elections
>go on twitter
>condemn his actions and fly 3 bombers over his country in a show of force
>>
>>135480669
send the Russians a "please don't nuke us, we're just defending against the norks, ty." letter before you nuke the Norks. :^D
>>
>>135492960

>>135484871 this isn't me, you flaming fucking failure of biomass. I wouldn't make this argument, and don't care about that argument. You're both wrong.
>you're a civilian fuck who hasn't served a day in his life but you sure can shoot'em real good on ghost recon.
He says ironically without knowing if I've ever served or not.
>The first person said it would be easy given their poor lack of equipment, I moved on to make counter points.
I'm not the first person. I'm the right person. Their equipment is irrelevant, because the world now operates with proxy armies and through asymmetrical warfare.Until you understand that, you don't really have any worth in this conversation, your larping faggot. Post that stolen valor.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1ZM3CfWh1I
Learn something if you can pull yourself away from snack time with green crayons and glue
>>
>>135493490
>this isn't me, you flaming fucking failure of biomass. I wouldn't make this argument, and don't care about that argument. You're both wrong

I literally indicated that someone else said that and that you chimmed in with your ungodly ordinance comment. Way to pay attention.

If you served then speak up.

> Their equipment is irrelevant, because the world now operates with proxy armies and through asymmetrical warfare

Proxy armies work great if you're fighting a small shit hole country that hold some strategic importance. They don't fucking work against a massive power like China. What army are you going to have do your fighting for you against the goddamn chinese? All fucking warfare is asymmetrical, that is how you gain the edge and win. Any other painfully obvious statements you want to make in a futile attempt to take the higher ground or you just gonna stick with stating stupid shit you heard from a splinter cell intro?
>>
>>135484871
This is factually incorrect. You might want to reopen the history books. The pla retook the mainland in the forties. And they also beat India in the 1962 war. They haven't had a serious war for more than 4 decades I give you that.
>>
>>135494084
I think he's one of those people that believes America and Co. can take on the whole world or something
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.