[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone point and laugh!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 196x110px
Oh look, (((they))) decided to make a "comedy" sketch mocking the alt-right. Despite this being a relatively simple task, (((they))) failed miserably.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmWru6ySf9Q
>>
>>135480186
What the fuck do they really have bars like that? I would be social again if I could find a place like that.
>>
>>135480826
No, sadly.
>>
>>135480186
I'm thinking of joining Australia Conservatives party.
It will be mainstream enough for Antifa not to harrass me and I might meet some conservative girls if they host events and stuff.
>>
That is some pretty poor shit.
>>
>"no, I said alt-right"
Hahaha, liberal humor.
>>
The show has pauses like for a laugh track but no laugh track, it makes it awkward
>>
>>135481188
Sounds great, go ahead mate.
>>
Already had a post about this about a month or so ago.
>>
this is old
>>
so its a gay bar then
>>
>>135480186

Alt-Right confirmed for Goth resurgence.
>>
>>135480186
Holy shit the last 5 seconds of that really made it
>>
>>135481968

SS Deathstar Supergalactik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI-UjrkFshQ
>>
come on that shit is funny. you nazis have no sense of humor. You're going to need it with all the ass beating you will be taking over the next few decades.
>>
I laughed
>>
>>135480186
I'll admit I laughed at the drink menu.
>>
>>135480186
>conveniently skips over justifying how the alt-right are nazis with a joke moment
>...except the rest of the jokes in the skit are predicated entirely on this supposed connection that they never made

yeah I guess comedy that just lazily affirms what you already believe and mocks people you disagree with is pretty great
>>
>>135481188
Sometimes I think how nice it would be to just tone down my veiws to mainstream country club republican.

*Golf course in my 98% white neighborhood*

"Hi Bill how are ya"
"Fine Jhon just swell"
"How's the wife and kids?"
"Oh just great they sure tire me out though."
"Haha yep that'll happen"
"I just bought the new family car today"
"Really? Huh! And the Democrats say there's a recession!"
"Hahaha true..true... Well I think I'd best be getting home, wife's cooking a roast tonight"
"Sure thing nice seeing you jhon"
"Nice seeing you to bill, hey we're still on for golf next Sunday right?"
"You bet see ya then"
>>
>>135484021
Instead of:

"Hey Anon how are ya"
"Depressed and angry at people who live normal lives"
"Yeah me too, fuck I hate niggers and likes"
"Well it'll be worth it when the day of the rope comes"
"True...true... Well I'd best log off now mum's cooking me tendies"
"Sure thing hey wanna play HOI4 later?"
"Eh maybe I was thinking I'd just jerk off and browse storm front"

Oh well such is the price of knowing the truth

>>
>>135480186
That's pretty funny.
>>
banner?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.