[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COME AND HELP PROTECT ANCHORAGE!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ak.jpg (129KB, 840x559px) Image search: [Google]
ak.jpg
129KB, 840x559px
well, you lazy whites fucked up and failed to protect Europe and the lower 48 from 3rd world shitheads. at least come up here to Anchorage and protect us. the only non-whites here are the natives. it will probably be our last stand against the non-whites. after all, even texas and AZ are getting cucked with all those mexican illegals. please emmigrate here and bring all your guns with you (i mostly recommend southerners to come since some of them are less cucked )
>>
>>135479669
Anchorage is full of niggers. Wtf are you on about?
>>
Thinking about it I'm gonna be a computer engineer soon. Grew up in Tahoe CA and love the outback. I want property in Alaska and Reno
>>
I miss Alaska. Yeah there were some niggers but they knew their place and lived in fear of the winter and the whites who vastly outnumber them. It was so nice.
>>
>>135479753
fucking this. South East Alaska is the only decent place in the state besides the prevalent alcoholism of course

>>135479991
is carson city decent? i am thinking about it
>>
>>135479991
Just the type of person alaska wants, a california cuck moving there with money, worked great for denver, seattle, portland ect.
>>
>>135480299
implying the rest of the state even has civilization
>>
>>135480309
i am glad conservative military california bros are flocking to florida nowadays
>>
>>135480507
southeast has about 80k dude, fairbanks has almost 150k i think now
>>
>>135479669
no. go fuck off with yer mooses
>>
>>135480507
The valley is where humans live. Anchorage is full of shit apes
>>
I'm moving to anchorage and going to flight school next July. I want a cabin in the woods with an airstrip.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.