[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white people so sad? Every white kid ive ever seen is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: cheifkeef.png (522KB, 605x606px) Image search: [Google]
cheifkeef.png
522KB, 605x606px
Why are white people so sad? Every white kid ive ever seen is either complete faggot who wants to be like us (listens to trap music, wears street brands, sags etc.) or some lame that sits alone and probably spends their time here. why did whiteys go from tyrants and masters to faggot cucks
>>
Why did blacks go from kangs to savages? It doesn't add up
>>
Don't know what city you live in...but I never see white kids sag...listen to degenerate nig music..yes
>>
White kids are sad because they have no identity or culture in the U.S. They are forced to live alongside niggers, they are forced to be taught Jewish lies, and they are taught that they should feel guilty for anything they have in life.

The U.S.A. is doing everything it can to break down the minds of white people. It is no wonder they are sad.

Meanwhile, niggers are sad because they are actually inferior and they realize it.
>>
>>135480079
Welp there ya go
>>
>>135480079
All of this. We never should have fought Hitler. Believe me he had a plan for the niggers.
>>
File: IMG_1294.png (1MB, 999x785px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1294.png
1MB, 999x785px
>>135478924

Captcha was "shoes" and all pics were Air Jordans. Like pottery.
>>
File: 1501285267881.jpg (25KB, 480x491px) Image search: [Google]
1501285267881.jpg
25KB, 480x491px
>>135478924
when I was in high school I was a Fascist and was no EDGYYYYY kid, I listen to George L Rockwell speeches along with Mosley and Hitler ones as well. I also played Football and went to the Gym sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuck off nigger
>>
>>135478924

nobody wants to actually be like niggers, just to wear your culture like a hat and then discard it
>>
>>135478924
Most white people are normie sheep, it wouldn't take much for them to embrace full on nazi ethnic cleansing type stuff, it just takes the right circumstances, normies are malleable
>>
>>135480486
LOL where's the up vote on this damn thing
>>
>>135478924
RIP cameraman
>>
>>135478924
>whites want to be us
>wishes he was white

Kek
>>
File: IMG_2338.jpg (135KB, 1125x1160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2338.jpg
135KB, 1125x1160px
>>135478924
I'd rather be a sad white kid than that drugged up dipshit who probably dropped out of middle school
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.