[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the blackest most nig infested areas you been to? Also

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 46

File: 1487265688723.jpg (109KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1487265688723.jpg
109KB, 650x450px
Whats the blackest most nig infested areas you been to? Also stories why were you there, what happened etc...
>>
>>135476354
Baltimore. Worst. City. USA.
>>
I once had a flight canceled in Newark because of bad weather. I took a cab to the bus station to get home. It was a fucking zoo that smelled like pee. The black woman who sold me a ticket through the six-inch bullet proof glass told me not to stay there but to take the next bus to Penn Station and wait there to catch a connecting bus.

No shit. Even the niggers there don't trust the niggers there.
>>
Philly
>>
>>135476354
Milwaukee. Drove right through the ghetto and witnessed mobile phone stores, weave shops, nail salons, scrap metal and gold dealers, pawn shops, "computer repair" shops, fried chicken restaurants, night clubs, run-down houses surrounded by tall weeds, trash laying everywhere, nogs wandering about everywhere, and a nog laying half-naked in the median of a busy street. A little slice of Africa in my own state.
>>
North Charleston, SC

Lived there for a while. Basically a little Chicago. First day there, I moved into an apartment and when I was done I went to the grocery store. I got out of my car, locked it, turned around and right at that moment about 50 little negros came running around the corner having a fuck huge gang fight in front of the store. I noped out of there. Charleston has 2.5 times more murders per 100k people than the national average. Every fucking night I would open my windows and hear gun shots.

I loved Charleston, but that place is beyond saving. Last time I went their I had a nig try to spit on my car as I passed him. Scared the shit out of him and he spit on the car behind me though. kek. /blog
>>
>>135478861
How did nigs make it to Milwaukee of all places? In the middle of nowhere, cold as fuck etc...
>>
>>135476509
can confirm, I unfortunately live around an hour away from this hellhole you all call a city.
>>
File: IMG_0935.png (233KB, 496x228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0935.png
233KB, 496x228px
Well, I am from Mississippi, in a little town bordering the Mississippi Delta. If you haven't heard about it, it's the blackest, poorest, least educated track of land in the country. Crime, drugs and STDs are rampant. It is a surreal place. The people must have an average IQ of about 80, not even kidding. It's a place lost in time. I work there on many of my days, and the stuff we see is incredible. Massive poverty leads to children wandering the streets at 2am, begging for money for their druggie parents. Gunshots are like a lullaby. Everyone is trying to get fucked up some kind of way. It is one of the worst examples of human society.

Blacks have a choice, one I would never ask for. They can go above and beyond, or they can go nowhere at all. Growing up in a mostly black town I can understand them in a very real way. Not only do I hate them, I idolize them. Blacks are much like whites. They take risks, they are willing to be funny and laugh at themselves, they sense community and can feel out a room. Their intuition is on par, and given the right education they are not dumb at all. Intelligent as a German? I don't know about that far but still it is a discerning wisdom.

But then you see what blacks have become and it's not just the Delta. I feel for blacks, I really do. They still use the names their slave masters gave them. There is little trace of the individual cultures they brought over the Atlantic though the larger diaspora spawned much of America's culture. If God's chosen folks are the Jews then America's are blacks and we all know it to be true.

On the other hand. You can't blame whites for this. The whites now want nothing more than to help. Even in Mississippi it is hard to encounter racism from either side and if it does happen it's from very old people. It's a testament to black and white parents in the south that even though they may harbor some old grudges themselves, they raised their children to be better than that.
>>
why do white people care about black people so much.
>>
>>135476354
Honestly OP, why do you post this thread sometimes? I've seen it 4-5 times now, over the course of months. Why do you post it? It's a fine enough thread, but I just want to understand.
>>
>>135476354
Jackson, Mississippi.

It's the Detroit of the south. If you looked at our demographics you'd see that Mississippi itself is Detroit gone statewide.
>>
>>135480614
because they're niggers that need to die
>>
>>135480614
Because you constantly invade areas and ruin them.
>>
>>135480719
Because its always active has a lot of good stories and convo. And its something most people can relate to.
>>
>>135480509
>The whites now want nothing more than to help. Even in Mississippi it is hard to encounter racism from either side and if it does happen it's from very old people. It's a testament to black and white parents in the south that even though they may harbor some old grudges themselves, they raised their children to be better than that.
That is so true. Whatever the history we may share, the races get along better on a daily basis in our part of the country than anywhere else. Whites want blacks to succeed. Our demographics demand it. We need each other to be good neighbors, customers, etc...
>>
Salisbury, NC is fucking awful
>>
>>135480856
Cool, I've posted my Cabrini Green story in one of these once. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I sometimes see repeat threads from months ago, and I can't help but wonder why. Anyway, carry on.
>>
>>135480509
Live in Greenville, MS right now. People should avoid the delta if possible.
>>
>>135476354
In England:
>Birmingham (basically all of it).
>London (ALL OF IT).

>Once in Birmingham at an all night skatepark event, about 50 people armed with bats and 2x4's waited outside the skatepark at like 2am and beat the fuck out of loads of people... luckily me and my mates didn't get fucked up but loads did.
>Once in London I was at a drum and bass rave and 2 hench black dudes tried to rob me by pretending to be security, they went through my pockets and tried to find my wallet and phone but luckly a mate I was there with saw it and came over and they kinda scattered... but they got kicked out later that night and arrested and they had knives on them.

This is like 2 stories off the top of my head.
>>
>>135480614

you know how people donate to charities for disabled people and they volunteer to help disabled people.

they see blacks as disabled. and africa is a lost cause. 100's of billions of dollars pumped into that whole continent over the years and look at it.

>dumb cunts walk 20kms to get to water.

> "magic white man" rolls in and drills a hole 10 metre's deep and there's ground war.

>praise the lord. have a big dance party,
>eventually villages fight over water, civil war breaks out between communities.
>Can't find kids they already have but just got pregnant with the next.
>an ever revolving circle of non progression.
>>
Norfolk Virginia.

Delivered pizza in the hood there for 3 years while in college. Fuck that city. Didn't fully understand how shitty it was until I moved to Florida
>>
we dont have any black infested area's in australia

well maybe except moorooka in brisbane. filthy sudanese shithole.
>>
>>135481522
where in fl, because fl has a lot of rough places?
>>
>>135480509
>If God's chosen folks are the Jews then America's are blacks and we all know it to be true.
Kill yourself you disgusting hick
>>
London during carnival
>>
>>135481565
Jacksonville. Fucking love it here.

I've only been here a year but from what it seems all the niggers are in one section of the city. And the city is literally the biggest city in the lower 48 in terms of land area. So I never ever see niggers.

Norfolk on the other hand is a checkerboard pattern of good and bad areas so youre never more than a mile or so from the hood. Fuck Norfolk. Can't wait for a bad hurricane to come and the ocean take back Norfolk
>>
East St.Louis for a concert. Got hit up for money a lot.
>>
Melbourne
>>
>>135476354
The deep south of Louisiana.
>>
>>135476509
>>135480135
I live in baltimore, can confirm. But it's crazy how you can go from a safe nice white neighborhood to a shitty niggerhood in 1 block.
>>
>>135476354
This >>135476711 tbqh.

Nothing happened because I just went to aquarium and didn't stick around for the free safari.
>>
>>135479949
In the 80's, Wisconsin rolled out a generous welfare program. People got wind of it, and all the nigs from Southside Chicago moved north.
>>
>>135479949

A lot of the people that settled there are Scandinavian. The Somalian is a specialized parasite that preys on nordic welfarebux.
>>
>>135481609

Who said I liked the Jews in the first place?
>>
File: .jpg (48KB, 758x530px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
48KB, 758x530px
>>135476354
South parts of Tel-Aviv, but sand niggers are much worse, just saying.
>>
>>135482290
This is why if your city is a large majority white, never, ever raise your welfare. You become a target for the homeless, poor, and black.
>>
File: jesus christ.png (31KB, 146x168px) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ.png
31KB, 146x168px
I've driven through Gary Indiana but some of my best nigger stories were when I was in college.

>be junior in college (tech school)
>working on class sized group project where everyone has a different major and you all work together to solve a problem
>able to choose what type of project to work on, choose group named BUD
>turns out to be Bronzeville Urban Development
>mfw
anyone familiar with Chicago will know that Bronzeville is the South Side aka Niggertown.
>end up not being able to switch my group
>FUCK
>group is run by 2 old niggers
>they force us on a tour of Niggertown
>on foot
>literally walking through the hood with all the niggers staring us down as we walk past
>they lead us down alleyways to get to different parts of the hood
>somehow make it out without being shot or stabbed
>2 old niggers tell us we are going to be making these trips every week
>called in sick to that class every tour day thereafter

Working with the niggers was quite an experience. I have more stories if anyone is interested.
>>
My school year had about 5 blacks in it. They all left/got kicked out by the end, though.
Don't really see any non-whites around where I live.
>>
File: afraid.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
afraid.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>>135476711
Who was the brave soul who cracked open her hairy smelly obese hatchet wound? You can tell she was morbidly obese prior to a pregnancy.
>>
>>135480731
Jackson,MS hands down. I always carry there.
>>
>>135476354

Your mom's house. Getting a blow job.
>>
Los Angeles, South LA is fucking crazy
>>
>>135482541
keep going faggot
>>
Africatown, Mobile, Alabama.

Fuck Africatown
>>
>>135481144
Would you recommend my wife and I, who are both white and ultra-conservative, semi-racist but only in the confines of our home and staunch Trump supporters to move to Greenville?

We've looked into it minimally, since we're looking to leave Canada in 1-2 years. Greensville just seemed right up our alley from the looks of it.
>>
>>135476354
Baltimore. Worked there six months.
Will never step foot back there.
>>
>>135476354
South Side of Chicago. Nothing much. Place was pretty dead.

San Francisco Civic Center area. Some guy tried to lure me into an alleyway to give me "free dope". I walked away.
>>
>>135482484
Holy shit
>>
>>135482770
whats the street with all the sex shops and strip clubs? went there one night after maryland deathfest
>>
>>135482723
>>135481144

Fuck I thought I read SC, not MS. My bad. We're looking into Greenville South Carolina
>>
Got lost in Philly and it looked just like that scene in Vacation when the niggers steal the Griswold's hubcaps. Only time I've been really, really scared that the niggers were going to get me. Had to wait for packs of them to cross the street several times and I felt vulnerable to nigger attack.
>>
>>135476354
Norcalfag here, West Oakland. It's as bad as Compton or Chicago, for real.
>>
>>135482843
36th St. I believe.
>>
>>135482907
just floor it, when I was in Atlantic city and got lost on a shtitty area going to Borgata I just floored it never stopped at lights or stop signs. If I got pulled over i would say i was scared for my life and NJ doesn't respect the 2a or self defense laws
>>
I have a friend that lives near Richmond, CA. He was driving through the north part (filled with niggers) and saw a drug dealer blow some guy's brains out on a street corner.
>>
>>135482723
No. If you want the same kind of town but not total shit look at Greenwood or Cleveland. If you must be adjacent to Greenville go live in Lake Village, AR.
>>
>>135476354
I went to college in Waco,Tx. Nigger crack zombies everywhere. South Side Ft. Worth is pretty bad too. I try to stay away from the know infestations.
>>
>>135476354
atlanta georgia. was just passing through. everything looked dirty. no surface had ever known what it was like to be cleaned even by rain it seemed. like some foul miasma had swept through the land corrupting everything with a evil grime. im sure if i had used a pay phone i would have contracted a std

its a god forsaken place. also all i had seen were nigs there . no white people. im sure there are some but they dare not venture out at night
>>
>>135482309
Your whole post reeks of retarded Cucktianity. Again, kill yourself you nigger sympathizer
>>
>>135482614
Probably some nog that just got out of lockup and hadn't got any pussy for 3-5 years. Hit the first shit that came his way.
>>
Summer 2016 I went with my dad to St Louis. Since we were there, we went to East St. Louis and ferguson(there place where Michael brown died)

East Louis looks like a third world country. Buildings are literally falling apart and are abandoned. Didn't see a single non black
Person in ferguson or east St. Louis. We were the only white people. It was terrifying.

My dads a cop so we went and took pictures at the ferguson police station kek
>>
File: PNY.jpg (104KB, 722x480px) Image search: [Google]
PNY.jpg
104KB, 722x480px
>>135476354
Poughkeepsie NY. When they made NYC too expensive for the niggers they all spilled out into the countryside like a black plague.
>>
>>135480981
>Whites want blacks to succeed. Our demographics demand it. We need each other to be good neighbors, customers, etc...
They'll never get anywhere in a (((democratic))) society.
>>
>>135479949
The government goes out of its way to incentivize browns to break up white areas
>>
File: guts.png (2MB, 1530x862px) Image search: [Google]
guts.png
2MB, 1530x862px
>>135482688
Sure.

>call off tour days, have to make up extra work
>one way to do this was to try to fulfill their goals of turning Bronzeville into a nice community
>never gonna happen because niggers but whatever
>they somehow acquire a decommissioned L Platform (train system in chicago)
>create an entire proposal on the conversion of the platform into a community farm kinda like they have in prisons
>includes greenhouse, drainage, aquaponics
>"that's perfect!"
>nigger praise for days
>come back to me days later
>"we need you to go door to door to collect donations for this project"
>ask where the funding is
>"we don't have any funding"
Fucking niggers
>>
I live in SF and probably Richmond just across the bridge. The whole place feels so isolated, it's like you're in a flyover state. 1 story houses, all rundown, grass growing out of everything, sparse amount of people out in the streets, whole streets filled with cars from the 90s and niggers everywhere. Keep in mind this is just 30 minutes from SF.
>>
>Gary, IN
Accidentally got off the interstate here while trying to get to Michigan from Chicago. Entirely place looked like it was covered in motor oil.

>Atlanta
Got lost in the darkest part of New Africa way back in the days before GPS, when we still relied in paper maps. Nothing bad happened to me luckily but after getting lost there while trying to find a concert venue, I just gave up and went home.

>Baltimore
By FAR the most disgusting nig hellhole I've ever seen. Exactly like OPs pic. Boarded up doors, smashed windows, cars on blocks, people pissing in the middle of a busy street, in the middle of the day. Went there mostly on a morbidity tour after the Freddie Grey thing. We went to Oriole stadium not too far away and ended up talking to a lady in the gift shop... she told us about the literal horde of niggers who came at the stadium, smashed their way in and looted the place. Crazily enough there is a comics museum upstairs with millions of dollars in rare comics (first Batman, superman, Spiderman, etc) that somehow missed being looted.
>>
File: nigland.jpg (998KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nigland.jpg
998KB, 1920x1080px
Someone thought it was a good idea to put a football stadium in the middle of a ghetto.

>dad is a local sports journalist
>covering non-florida college team bowl game
>make a wrong turn on the way to the stadium
>FUCKING MIDNIGHT AT NOON
>doors immediately lock
>two middle aged white dudes and a teenager
>lost in one of the roughest the hoods in FL
>with thousands of dollars in equipment in the backseat

We made it though.
>>
>>135483189
>buildings falling apart
Its crazy when you look at places that are doing that. Since nobody invests in those communities you'd have to think that in 50 years there won't be any buildings to actually live any. Any blacks still around would practically be living in ramshackle hovels.
>>
>>135476711
is that piss or...?
>>
>>135482903
There's about 50% fewer blacks in Greenville SC so you should be fine.
>>
>>135483494
Yup... East St. Louis is the worst city I've ever visited. Like wow. there's even YouTube videos of how shitty it is.

There's even an elementary school called Barack Obama elementary. Top kek
>>
>>135476509
I used to live about an hour from there north, the entire state is literally fucking dogshit. I love Maryland, but hate it at the same time.
>>
>>135483494
Blacks by me live in honest to god tarpaper shacks with tarps draped over them. Some don't even have indoor plumbing anymore.
>>
>>135483494
I've seen that in Newark, NJ. They live in "houses" that are literally no more than a pile of concrete and wood structures that have been hollowed out.
>>
>>135476354
Detroit, flint chicago and some of the dark parts of kalamazoo, it cemented my views.
>>
Liberia. It's made me really appreciate home, no matter how fucked up we are Liberia makes us look like a developed country.
>>
Portland Oregon
>>
>>135483479

I live in Broward and I've been through that area. This whole place down here is paradise compared to where I came from, Little Rock motherfucking Arkansas. Fuck that hellhole. I hope I never see it again.
>>
>>135479280
I live on the Isle of palms, I witness mass gentrification from those northern fucks every day in mt. Pleasant. I hate most all northerners but I love how they drive out those nigs. It puts a smile on my face and to say Charleston is lost is the dumbest thing I've heard today.
>>
>>135483494
If it gets really bad and whites try to redevelop the area blacks have destroyed, the blacks will complain about "gentrification".
>>
>>135476354
Memphis, TN.
Lock doors, roll up windows, rolling stop at signs
The only well maintained buildings in the city are the baseball stadium and the seemingly unending fast food chicken chains
>>
>>135482092
I recently went to Louisiana and I gotta say, the blacks there were much nicer then the ones in south carolina. Here they are the most stereotypical nigs it's hilarious.
>>
>>135476354
Once passed by the bronx of Montreal.
Suddenly a big pack, 25-30, of nogs 12-18y/o looking for troubles appeared
Local friend changes facial expression an tell us let's GTFO now.
>>
>>135483438
Project only cost about 15k with the included price of the cement but nigs will be nigs.

>semester coming to an end
>group needs to present what's been done for the project
>have nothing because the niggers forced everyone to pull weeds and trees around the decommissioned platform to make it more presentable
>white kids studying engineering, chemistry,biology, and physics are pulling weeds for niggers and like niggers leave the kids without any way to show that any work has been done
>I personally skipped out on all of that shit under the guise of writing reports and proposals
>somehow have to create an aquaponics system to help the rest of the group
>reluctantly agree and have the 2 old niggers set me up for a meeting with their acquaintance from university of chicago
>acquaintance apparently owns an aquaponics lab and can give us ideas on how to create a system
>niggers give me the address
>xx and 95th
>wat
>turns out not to be U of Chicago but Chicago State U
>bring my 1911 knife replica with me in the car
>blade is obviously shitty as fuck but the knuckles are still made of iron so it's not the worst option
>coasting down the highway
>church's chicken on almost every corner
>no white people anywhere, just a sea of niggers and pavement
>finally get to the aquaponics lab
>they have literally no idea who I am
>turns out the niggers never notified them that I was coming
>end up creating an aquaponics system myself with a description from google
Fucking niggers
>>
>>135484356
This is happening in Dallas at Deep Elum. The place become really popular as a music and bar area, so now yuppie/hipster types are moving into the area, driving up rents and opening up cafes, book stores, bars, and music venus in what used to be old unused buildings. 10 years ago, the area was a no-go zone for whites, now its relatively safe (for an area with a lot of bars and music venues, which always has some element of danger).
>>
>>135476354
Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Specifically Cedar-Riverside.
Home to the largest Somali Community in the United States. Also called "Little Mogadishu". Home to terrorist recruiting and shitty buildings. My favorite are the white hipsters who live in the same neighborhood then get robbed cause "muh white privilege". Stay away
>>
Camden
I was doing hood shit with my friends.
>>
>>135484988
typical Minnesota faggot whites
>>
I'll tell a crazy nigger Little Rock story...

I have a friend that drinks too much. We were hanging out on Halloween at his apartment to try and take it easy that year. Stupid drunk friend invites a nigger into his house off the street. Obvious crackhead. Was riding a bicycle with a back pack on.

It took me ten minutes but I finally got him out of the apartment. An hour later, we left to get more beer. We came back and the house was dark. Friend walks in first and the nig hits him with an empty bottle. I see he has a gun. I haul ass running. Nig is very fast. He hits me in the back of the head with the gun and leads me back to the house.

Friend is on the floor all bloody. Frantically, I look for a weapon. As soon as the nig turns his head, I grab a Stratocaster from a stand and swing it at his head like an axe. Pretty sure it shattered his jaw hinge. I start punching him and he squirms away all bloody and runs. Fuck, he was fast. I come back to the house after failing to catch him and see that the "gun" he had was one of those shitty pellet guns from Walmart. The nigger had broken a window in the back and crawled in and was trying to steal a bunch of old broken electronics that my friend kept around for various little projects.
>>
>>135485035
The sad thing is that Minneapolis used to be a decent city, now they are going the way of Chicago.
>>
>>135484517
Forgot to mention the billboards telling drivers that the police couldn't protect them, in as many words
>>
>>135480509
Nigger lover. >>135484517
I just moved back to Germantown . I don't go downtown tho. Too many fucking niggers but unfortunately that's where all the (((jobs))) are
>>
>>135485065
Fuck your friend. Fucking dumbass I had a roommate in college like that in Norfolk VA who would get hammered at our little get togethers and just occasionally let fucking homeless people in our house. Fucking nogs. You all shoulda had guns on you
>>
>>135476354

Atlanta.
>>
>>135485166

Oh God, I forgot about Memphrica. I got lost in my old pickup in the days before cell phone GPS and found myself in beautiful, scenic Orange Mound.
>>
>>135484682
>turns out not to be U of Chicago but Chicago State U
Classic niggers
>>
>>135485166
Oh shit, Gtown. Cordova here sup dawg... although we're turning black quick.
>>
>>135481609
wow anon, are you 12?
>>
>>135484682
Last story I have is from childhood

>be 5
>going to black kid's birthday party
>looking for gifts with my dad
>"you should get him some cheese"
>ask why
>"niggers love cheese"
I ended up getting that kid a brick of Velveeta. I'll never forget my dad's face when he helped me wrap it up.
>>
>>135485248

I just lived down the street from him. I had a pistol and a huge American bulldog at home. Didn't really think I needed it since we wouldn't be out and about that night. Lessons learned.
>>
>>135476509
/thread, i was there during the 2015 riots on a school trip to washington and the surrounding area.
>>
>>135476354

I've been to most of the bad niggy areas. West Philly, West Memphis, East Oakland, Harlem. Most are fine during the day, it's night time when things get interesting.
>>
>>135484294
Isle of Palms isnt Charleston, m8.
>>
>>135483462
>Crazily enough there is a comics museum upstairs with millions of dollars in rare comics (first Batman, superman, Spiderman, etc) that somehow missed being looted.

Chris Rock said if you're ghetto and you want to hide your belongings, hide them in books
>>
File: e12.png (171KB, 600x352px) Image search: [Google]
e12.png
171KB, 600x352px
>>135484988
Isn't there a lot of ethnic swedes there? :)
>>
File: 1495588674825.jpg (69KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1495588674825.jpg
69KB, 775x837px
>>135476354

>drive truck for Swift
>missed exit to Gary, IN terminal
>take next exit to come around the back side
>neighborhood literally looks like OP's pic related
>thankful it was daylight hours
>>
>>135476354
The town Rutgers is in, Jesus Christ.

Also Detroit. Also fucking Buffalo holy fucking shit and Niagara Falls NY like could you nogs not actually SIT ON THE PORCH DOING FUCK ALL like a stereotype?
>>
File: camden.jpg (149KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
camden.jpg
149KB, 1024x768px
>>135476711
This. Live 10 minutes away.

Funny thing is Camden is about another 10 minutes away from Morristown NJ, which is often ranked as one of the best places to liver in the country.
>>
>>135485432
I hear ya man. Thats some shit. Luckily yall ended up alive. Hopefully you got out of nigland. They're animals dude. I was never racist growing up until I went to college and I lived in a city that had a high percentage of blacks
>>
>>135484294
Yeah Mt Pleasant is dope. Hoping to move up to that area from Jax, FL eventually
>>
>>135483529
>is that piss
nigga that toddler is holding onto his bbc what the fuck do you think it is?
>>
>Gelselkirchen, Germany 90%roach
>Bonn, Tannenbursch, Germany 99% poo in loo, and Somalian
>Duisburg, Germany 50% gypsie 50% roach
>Paris, France 60% nigger 40% lighter skinned niggers
>London, England (basically paris except more poo's)
>California LA area
>Houston, Texas

I know there are even more nigger infested areas, but these were places I lived/seen
>>
why do they all loiter around stores all day?
>>
File: 1346109885217.jpg (13KB, 372x392px) Image search: [Google]
1346109885217.jpg
13KB, 372x392px
>>135484988
>Home to the largest Somali Community in the United States.

Thank the Scandinavian Lutherans.

What Mexican "immigrants" are to Catholics (quick way to boost church constituencies), Africans are to Lutherans.
>>
A friend of mine had to move in with his uncle in NE Minneapolis. He was me and my brother's drug buddy so we would go hang out all the time and buy dime bags from the 8 year olds while planning how to waste another evening.

There was a convenience store on the corner (not a gas station) named Waffana's. One time in particular we met up with a guy our mutual friend had met in the parking lot there, as it got dark. Middle-aged, completely blind from being shot in the face with a shotgun (I didn't ask how or why).

We smoked wet with him and then our buddy went off to find a bag of weed. He had been gone for probably 45 minutes as we all just sat in the car not giving any shits before we realized it had been a while.

I do not remember the series of events that lead to us finding him, which I find most unfortunate because when we did find him he was laying on a bed in some dude's house. I mean, I'm sure he knew the dude but we sure didn't and I can't fathom how we found him.

I do recall being hassled by the cops for rolling around the block like 5 times, my brother shooting his mouth of and being very relieved they somehow missed the used meth pipe in my bother's fifth pocket, which we had forgotten about.

Good times.
>>
File: nigger admits whites are better.jpg (132KB, 895x547px) Image search: [Google]
nigger admits whites are better.jpg
132KB, 895x547px
>>135476354
There aren't a lot of nigger infested areas in Edmonton. But I once saw a nigger on 118th ave jerking off near a trash can to a prostitute about 15 metres away from him. It was honestly funny as fuck. I think I yelled something at him too, this was years ago, though. I try to stay away from nigger areas in general.
>>
File: IMG_1893.jpg (140KB, 1024x973px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1893.jpg
140KB, 1024x973px
>>135479280
>>135484294
Fellow Charleston bro here. Just moved to North Charleston at the start of May in (unbeknownst to me) section 8 housing lol whoops. There was a driveby shooting in my neighborhood the first weekend I was moved in.
>>
Any stories from Houston? Just moved here and even though it's nig infested I haven't had a lot of interaction since I feel like this is a commuter city.

Lived in Philly for a while so I think I'm prepared for anything
>>
>>135476354
drove into a murder scene, I don't drive that side of the island anymore.
>>
>>135486152
how bad is section 8 minus the drive by?
>>
>>135486022
They're all Muslims.
>>
File: hrregionmap-profiles[1].gif (59KB, 460x612px) Image search: [Google]
hrregionmap-profiles[1].gif
59KB, 460x612px
It's a tossup between Richmond and Newport News, VA. I've lived in both. Virginia gets pretty nigger once you leave NoVA, tbvh.
>>
>>135476354

I've been to detroit, Canada doesn't really have any hoods that are comparable to the ones in basically any major US city.

Detroit is scary shithole, abandoned houses/buildings everywhere as well as packs of nigs roaming the streets at night.
>>
>>135482092
I recently went to Louisiana and I gotta say, the blacks there were much nicer then the ones in south carolina. Here they are the most stereotypical nigs it's hilarious.

>>135485687
Isle of palms is adjacent to mt. Pleasant. We share a bridge with both mt. Pleasant and Sullivan's island, we belong to Charleston county. I live less than 20 miles from downtown Charleston. I've lived here my whole life m8
>>
>>135476354
Had to do lead and asbestos remedial work in public housing by Garfield Park in chicago, one of the fairly bad areas, we had to schedule work from 9-2 so we made sure to get out of there before anything started happening. There had to be someone sitting and watching our vehicles all day because the first day a few of them were broken into.
>>
>>135476509
Worst place I've been, but only to Johns Hopkins and the inner harbor. I've been to DC often, too, but it seems a lot better.

The thing about these places is the niggers know you cannot go to certain areas and fuck with the tourists and normies. If they do that, the police with crack down on them hard for weeks to months. Keep the nigger shit int the nigger areas and they pretty much let the nignogs do whatever. But, like another poster said, it goes from nice, safe, well maintained areas to nigger ghetto hellholes in a block.
>>
>>135484988
Honestly if that one giant crack stack tipped over 80% of them would be gone in one fell swoop.
>>
>>135476354
I've only left the Scottish Highlands on a few occasions so I guess it would be during a trip to London where I saw quite a few blacks. I also saw my first black during a trip to Edinburgh when I was 13 it was pretty strange.
>>
>>135480509
im from jackson. this is bullshit. blacks are incredibly racist. jackson is a shit hole because of misspending and crime rates. jackson is close to bankruptcy because the whites moved out destroying any chance of a tax base. blacks have mismanaged the city turning it into mogadishu.
>>
>>135482484
That picture warms my heart. I see you kikes doing to yourselves what you are doing to us. If I could, I'd move every Abo from Australia into Israel, spread them out and have them intermarry with your women until the country was mongrlized. I'd call it inevitable progress.
>>
>>135476354
Camden, NJ

I lived right up the street in a model community. Strange how that works
>>
>>135480731
correct
>>
>>135485848
>>Houston, Texas
Nigga that my city i rep that shit fo rea dawg. H-town wear its at nigga.
>>
>>135486091
NE is a bunch of hippies and beer snobs. North side is the bad one.
>>
>>135476354
Inner city Baltimore and Southeast D.C./Anacostia.

But I'll tell you a secret about niggers. If you walk through their neighborhoods, you're actually pretty safe. They're afraid of white boys. I think they suspect that a random white walking around in their space is actually some kind of police honeypot trying to bait out their violence.
>>
>>135485028
you mean you were buying dope with your friends
>>
call me kooky anons, but there seems to be a trend in this entire thread
>>
>>135476354
back in the 90s i drove through
Hunters Point in San Francisco
Watts
Compton

Hunters Point seemed like the worst one and most stereotypical ghetto. liquor store every couple of blocks, 3+ black dudes leaning/sitting on the some old 70s or 80s bucket in front of the store, sometimes with a big dog on a chain, literally no other white people to be found, lots of hard looks from the blacks as a couple white guys drove through in a honda civic
>>
Harlesden

Probably the worst area in North London.

Not as many Pakis but full of Africans which in a way are more dangerous.
>>
south FL

my first 2 years in high school were in a ghetto, I had to take a taxi cab on the first day, and even the taxi cab driver didnt want to go there.

>my phone was stolen

>a nig brought a gun to school

>it took 2+ years to pave the dirt road on the side of the school.

>the school looked run down, but the football field was kept up.

>geometry teacher couldnt spell parallel. she passed everyone that would have failed with a D

>2 black girls got in a fight and one ripped the weave off the other one in the outdoor cafeteria area, her weave was on the ground for weeks,

>another fight with 2 black girls happened and one of the girls tits popped out.

we had a sub one day in english class, and a random nig popped in and went to every desk and told everyone even the girls:

>gib me 5 dollas or ill punch you in ur shit.

he gets up to me, i have the substitute right behind me not giving a fuck, hes on the phone, and a black girl comes up and stuck up for me and the nig left me alone, i pretty much shit my pants

this school was for 4 days a week, but in my second year, the schools overall grade went down and we had to go 5 days a week. my parents transferred me out to a better highschool for my last 2 years.

i passed by it when i was on the highway recently, and the football /soccer/ baseball field looked really nice.

>i would talk to my black friend while waiting for my mom to pick me up at the end of the day and she thought he was bullying me.
>>
>>135481239
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

the Chinese are attempting. it wont work.
>>
>>135481556
fuck you. jealous
>>
File: negros.jpg (63KB, 600x546px) Image search: [Google]
negros.jpg
63KB, 600x546px
>>135484517
"Memfrica" as an acquaintance used to call it. I live here, kill me desu
>>
>>135482711
union alabama is pretty bad
>>
>>135486682
>be on date w/new girl
>take her to inner harbor
>bit of construction, materials piled up on one side
>lol there's hooter's
>walking past the water
>suddenly a pack of wild niggers appear
>they have a 2x4 they grabbed from the construction
>first nigger hits me in the side of the head from behind with wood
>I don't know what's happening at first, but realize pretty fast
>grab another 2x4 from same pile
>we now have standoff like two samurai
>nigger that hit me says to his friends "aw, he just tryna look big in frunt of his gurrl"
>tosses 2x4 on ground
>he and other nogs run off
>stand there trying to process what the hell just happened
>it's so surreal
>like a dream
>girl starts dabbing a napkin from her purse on my head, apparently I'm bleeding

And that was when I realized that niggers can attack anywhere. Nowhere is safe.
>>
>>135476354
Hollywood and Las Vegas, especially of the strip, self explanatory

San Bernardino, CA. I was out cruising around when the sun was setting, didn't realize it was so shitty and I probably shouldn't have been out. Even in the day time there's always a dozen people just walking or waiting at the bus stop. Check cashing and liquor stores.
>>
>>135484258
Never been east of Chicago besides flying to Florida a couple times, which made my value living in my 85% white community much more.
>>
>>>135484517
I can't believe those billboards are real things, but they are, holy shit.
>>
Detroit
Was at a hotel by the airport and someone started frantically banging on my door. I ignored it but it kept happening .
I cracked it and some nigger was stood there saying
"Yo nigga you in this room?"
>>
>>135483110
there are places that are safe at night. the hood places in atlanta are really ruff.
>>
File: IMG_1943.jpg (72KB, 369x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1943.jpg
72KB, 369x442px
>>135486267
This housing has to be pretty new, they're colorful townhouses with nice interior but you can tell the nogs are beginning to take their affect on some of the units.
>blinds bent and broken in the window
>trash all over the streets
>the absolute state of their """"yards"""""

And also I guess it must be nignog tradition to buy 500$ worth of fireworks during July and shoot them off every fucking night of the week leading up to the 4th and then the entire week following. There was so much goddamn firework refuse that they just left out on the streets; and to top it off the mini-nigs would fire off Roman candles at one another until like 12am every fucking night. You'd think that money would be better spent on things like oh I don't know, a fucking savings account or some form of IRA so that at least their kids can break the vicious cycle of living in government subsidized housing?? My life since moving here has pretty much become a sitcom.

>got hired by MUSC April 18th
>gave me May 1st as a start date
>that start date was absolute and they would not budge
>Jesus fuck 2 weeks to pack up my life and get my ass down there
>scour the internet for cheap housing in Charleston
>Craigslist ad for 400$ month townhouse
>a couple was moving out which freed up a room to rent
>pics looked great wow what a deal, sold
>never did any other research

I'll never forget the day me and my dad went to tour the place. We pulled into the complex and were greeted by gorgeous pastel colored homes with Greek pillars, which then immediately turned into sagging pants sauntering down the street, little niglets running around screeching with their shirts off, and dirty hovels that desperately needed a pressure wash amongst the nice well kept units. We were both completely caught off guard. At that point it was too late to back out and find a new place to stay with the job starting within the week.
>>
>>135487539
>"Yo nigga you in this room?"
No, motherfucker, I'm somewhere else. What the fuck?
>>
>>135487149
That's sad as fuck my man. I went a school that was 100% white, though it was a country school with like 200 pupils. I'd hate to be somewhere like that where you don't fit in and none of the teachers give a shit about you. I hope your last two years were better.
>>
File: laughing bev n but.jpg (131KB, 525x809px) Image search: [Google]
laughing bev n but.jpg
131KB, 525x809px
>>135485410
>>135485410
>>"niggers love cheese"
>>
>>135487592
did u get fucked with living there? was it sorta comfy at all?
>>
File: 1500788532572m.jpg (68KB, 690x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500788532572m.jpg
68KB, 690x1024px
On my way to Virginia to pick up a friend, my GPS sent me right through Baltimore at 2 in the morning on a Sunday

Needless to say I had the doors locked and windows up
>>
>>135481239
They usually sell the well parts for scrap.
>>
>>135485773
>everyone talking about Camden

the city is mostly depopulated. Honestly the white druggies are a lot more of a concern than the niggers. Yeah it's shit but it is getting to be a bit of a meme when people drag up 10-15 year old pics of neighborhoods that the redevelopment agency tour down long ago
>>
>>135487694
Like I said, the units are super nice and I love ours. Plus 400 a fucking month is a steal since MUSC also fucked me on wage. (worked at Mickey Ds throughout college) Also both my roomates are flaming gay, but they're nice fellows. I hate what a liberal shithole this city is and the Breakfast Club makes me want to gargle cavicide.
>>
>>135487484
I see these all over the place, can confirm lmao
>>
>>135476354
I had a friend get stranded in Gary Indiana and I had to go pick them up. For those unfamiliar, Gary is Indiana's version of Detroit. I thought I was going to get killed. You couldn't pay me enough money to go anywhere near Gary ever again.
>>
>>135487952
do you conceal or open carry?
>>
>>135476509
Those niggers are fucking parasites. They've been flooding my state for a while now
>>
>>135488005
I NEED TO GET A PIECE REALLY BADLY
>>
>>135487592
>the mini-nigs would fire off Roman candles at one another
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsceIIpSdeM
>>
I go to school in Atlanta. Enough said.
>>
>>135488058
Fucking exactly what happened. Where the fuck were their, and THESE guys' parents??
>>
>>135476354
Washington, DC

went with a tour group when I was in high school. the hotel we stayed at was across from a convenience store. I saw several obvious drug deals and one guy get stabbed. A guy with a room facing the teen girl's room was caught jacking it in front of them. Well not really caught, they just witnessed it happening, the police didn't do shit. The only time I saw them was for the stabbing at the continence store.

Once you're off the main drag in DC you have a small ring of surrounding smithsonian and government buildings, outside of that is the worst ghetto cause there are no jobs in DC. I'm pretty sure after all the wealthy whites gave up their slaves half of them turned up in DC cause they had nowhere else. Maybe they were hoping to get shipped back to Liberia.
>>
On a dare my brother and I went to Baltimore during that nigger looting riot.
We went until we had police tell us to turn around and by then I had seen niggers looting firsthand.
>>
>>135488313
that's fun as hell, fuck you
>>
>>135486431
>Isle of palms is adjacent to mt. Pleasant. We share a bridge with both mt. Pleasant and Sullivan's island, we belong to Charleston county. I live less than 20 miles from downtown Charleston. I've lived here my whole life m8

Yes negro, I know where its at. Go buy a house near Dorchester and Rivers and then talk to me about how you think Charleston is getting better, Mr I live in the fucking sticks.
>>
Ever drive through these neighborhoods and you see this accumulation of trash on the curb? There's wrappers and shit that there for like years. You think at least one person in the neighborhood would care and pick it up but this don't.
>>
File: Niagara.jpg (85KB, 650x471px) Image search: [Google]
Niagara.jpg
85KB, 650x471px
Niagara falls

It was a city that used to be entirely white Italians and Polish peoples. When the factories surrounding it shut down because of globalization all the whites left and nogs moved in for the cheap housing. Now it's overrun with gang violence, murder, drug abuse, poverty, etc...

There's an almost entirely dead Italian generation there still, hold outs in the nog-anarchy. Only reason I visited.

Also the down town area has a casion that makes millions off of the shit town. Sad part is its own by Native Americans that keep all the money within a small family. The city barley gets anything back in tax. It just looms over the dead, shit city covered with city blocks of vacant houses and boarded up windows.
>>
>>135487669
the other school was had a magnet program, it was mostly white, but i didnt form any lasting relationships with anyone.
>>
>>135483246
>They'll never get anywhere in a (((democratic))) society

Straight up. I can say for majority of conservatives they just want to get rid of welfare to edge the blacks out of the hellhole the democrats tossed them into and see them succeed.
>>
>>135476354
I live in one and you hear gun shots daily but its usually black on black crime so it's not a big deal for many.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fsKzrpBI98
>>
>>135480731
>Jackson, Mississippi.
>It's the Detroit of the south.
nigga' that's because the blacks in DETROIT are FROM Mississippi!! they came here to work in FORD's auto plant as labor when they got pushed out of the south and Ford was "paying" MORE than anyone else to get asses in the assembly line to REPLACE the teams of White Men who were building cars, just not "fast enough" for Ford's liking.
>>
File: blak.jpg (149KB, 683x835px) Image search: [Google]
blak.jpg
149KB, 683x835px
>>135476354
North Philly.

literal nigger mobs destroying neighborhoods
>>
>>135476354
Orlando
>>
>>135488617
why is fl so shitty? i wanted to move to fl from a nice comfy suburb in nj, but everywhere thats sorta in a decent price range is near nogs
>>
>>135485773
lol i live in Morristown . small world.
>>
File: dgfhdfghd.jpg (122KB, 1312x735px) Image search: [Google]
dgfhdfghd.jpg
122KB, 1312x735px
>>135488617
lel, nigga has dolph lundgren on his car
>>
>>135486978

I can confirm this. I grew up in LA and have dated a few different chicks that lived in ghetto as fuck areas and was never messed with when i went to those areas.

They either think you are a cop, or think if you are enough of a hardass to be there and not be afraid of them, that you arent worth the trouble of fucking with.
>>
>>135481173
Come visit Oakland, where if you look at a nigger wrong at a store, they lift their shirt and show you their gun.

You haven't lived until you've been threatened with a gun on the peanut butter aisle.
>>
>>135488701
This
>>
File: subway.webm (3MB, 400x326px) Image search: [Google]
subway.webm
3MB, 400x326px
>>135483462
>she told us about the literal horde of niggers who came at the stadium, smashed their way in and looted the place
>>
File: 1393295831233.jpg (73KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1393295831233.jpg
73KB, 450x450px
>mfw every time I read all the stories in these threads and remember how much I hate niggers
I don't have any outstanding stories here (Southeast VA), but I can without exaggeration, say that near-100% of my daily-life issue ares due to niggers.

On the road, the daily accident(s) blocking on already terrible I-64 or side roads? Caused by one or more niggers.
Noise, vehicle break-ins, general unpleasant shit at home? Niggers who live in the neighborhood.
Getting scam sob stories begging for liquor money EVERY FUCKING TIME I go to a store that's not Whole Foods or Harris Teeter? Nigger whose "car broke down" always a mile up the road.

In the past 5 years, I can count on one hand (barely) the times I've had some kind of disturbance or threat to my day that wasn't some baboon.
>>
File: laughing-pepe.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-pepe.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>135487309
samurai battles with 2x4's with niggers
>>
>>135487926
Camden always makes the top 10 list of most dangerous cities in America, and has been #1 a few times within the last 10 yrs.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Local-City-Named-Most-Dangerous-in-US-290907701.html

But yes, you are correct, they tore down the houses on that street. Here's a current view of what it looks like https://www.google.com/maps/@39.9183089,-75.1206437,3a,60y,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sjg-R_wQMQnurADGDgzAmFg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656 Not exactly paradise yet.
>>
Bump. Also work downtown baltimore, also see the parasites known as niganogous (nigger) first hand. Preying on the white mans feels.
>>
File: clothing.jpg (24KB, 380x300px) Image search: [Google]
clothing.jpg
24KB, 380x300px
>>135487263
>>
>>135476354
I once drove down Troost Ave in Kansas City, MO after dark and didn't get robbed, carjacked or shot. I am a bad mother fucker, yo.
>>
Oakland, where everybody's a mark.
>>
>>135485432
Concealed my man, a need in hellholes, trust me, I know about this shit first hand
>>
>>135488701
nature finds a way, amirite?
should make crocodile the next "pepe".
croc the rape-nigger killer!
or Killer Croc from batman arm in arm with Moonman. LOL. fucking nigs are always RAPING things to "cure" their problems. too bad they ain't "Raping" kikes to solve their broke-ass money issues. hmmm.
>>
File: c51[1].jpg (23KB, 599x475px) Image search: [Google]
c51[1].jpg
23KB, 599x475px
>>135489385
>>
>>135483044
Richmond is bad. Really bad. Like, don't go even in daylight, if you're white. The poorest blacks who couldn't afford to relocate to Pittsburg moved up to Richmond.
It was hilarious, in the run up in the last housing boom, idiot yuppies were buying "deals" in Richmond. They were trying to make Point Richmond into a new gentrified zone - and got chimped on, hard. Richmond should be prime real estate, but because they're so close to heavy industry and the gas refinieries, which explode every once in a while, it's stays niggerland. It's a blight over there, all run down, boarded up businesses, open drug dealing on corners. Whites not welcome.
>>
>>135488438
Why tf are you living in nigville, you know there are much cheaper and whiter areas to live in. You're dumbass is choosing to live in the jungle where as I know white trash that lives paycheck to paycheck in a shit appartements on the Isle of palms
>>
>>135489660
Richmond cops pay them not to kill each other. Look it up. Those rolling gun battles on I-80 put the public on edge.
>>
>>135476354
Port Moresby, PNG
All the niggery of nigger shitholes in the states plus cannibalism and machetes.
>>
>>135488313
You can't bring your parents past the platform at 666 and 3/4 to go to Nogwarts, anon.
>>
Anybody got any Gary IN stories? Gotta research in case they start to spill over into my fucking town.
>>
Euclid OH. That Suburb of Cleveland. Thankfully nothing much happened. But damn it was scary
>>
>>135481556
I spent a couple of months in the majority abo town of Kunnunurra and every night was like Night of the Living Dead
>>
Fuck, man. I'm glad I've never seen a REALLY bad nigger area. My city and the neighboring ones are solidly 50% black according to '10 census, but it feels like they're 80% or more. It's hard to imagine what super nigger areas would even be like...
>>
>>135489660
The capital of the CSA reduced to a sad jungle run by the people they sought to defend it from
>>
>>135485650
There are parts of east oakland you can't go in, during daylight. Those are the parts of the hood the cops will pull you over in, if you're white, because no white person needs to be there, unless they're looking for guns or drugs.
>>
>>135490456
I work in the 50s. It's not the 90s anymore. But they'll get you if you're worth getting.
>>
>>135490343
What's even there? I looked it up on the map and it's the size of like one neighborhood in a small city.
>>
>>135480731
I live in detroit and have been all over the country. Memphis is the Detroit of the south. Jackson is bad though
>>
>>135490550
There's a shitload of water, so mainly farming. Beautiful scenery when you get away from the abos.
>>
Berlin
Paris
Stockholm
Vienna
Helsinki
>>
File: 1495585291351.png (1000KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495585291351.png
1000KB, 1280x720px
Mont pleasant, most dangerous neighborhood in all of New York sitauated in Schenectady. My hippie great uncle in Albany got me and my whole family super duper high during our christmas dinner and we waited outside my aunts house for like 20 minutes. Scariest moment of my life
>>
Amsterdam.
>>
I'm an American. My mother is Greek. I don't recall ever seeing a Greek in these threads. Now I understand. Outside of the touristy and very rural areas Greece is very dirty.
>>
File: 1487827577891.jpg (104KB, 445x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487827577891.jpg
104KB, 445x640px
>>135489773
>thread is about nig towns
>says charleston is a nig town
>anon says thats wrong
>anon begins talking about a town that isnt charleston
>anon corrects anon, pointing out he is stupid
>why iz u in nig town?

inb4 you dont actually live in south carolina, you are actually vacationing from Ontario. Go home leaf.
>>
>>135486217
It's worse since the influx of Katricians.

>Be me in 1998
>Work 2nd shift driving cousin home on the north side
>See extremely old nigger lady with flat tire.
>Pull over to help her.
>Says "Do either of you boys want a blowjob for $5"
>Fucking niggers
>>
Ten years ago or so I used to do UrbEx Photography. I crawled through many abandoned buildings near downtown Atlanta. I ran up on several that were outfitted to look like rooms in houses, with furniture, coffee tables, etc. ... Atlanta has a fuck-ton of homeless.
>>
File: 1465270603652.png (316KB, 513x580px) Image search: [Google]
1465270603652.png
316KB, 513x580px
Memphis. I have lived a very sheltered life. Between rural TN and pre-Merkel Germany, it's been a very white life. Memphis was an eye opener.
>>
>>135491220
Faggot
>>
>>135491278
>UrbEx Photography
how many run-ins with police and stabby homeless/niggers did you have?
>>
>>135490251
My friend lives there. First went to his house in 2001 and it was an alright area, then 9/11 happened, then Obama then economic crises and now my friend is the only white guy there. One time at the peak of the recession his house burned down and he lost everything but half his Street was foreclosed and he was able to buy the place across the street for like $20,000. The place is quiet during the day with every nigger working as a two legged crooked 2x4 holding a business sign in front of an empty tire shop
>>
>>135487539
>Flew in
You werent even in detroit, the airport is like 20 minutes away, unless you went to the city airport which is overgrown with weeds and shit is falling apart. You went to DTW detroit metro airport.
>>
>>135476354
I flew into Chicago a couple years ago for a friends wedding in northern Indiana. My buddy that picked me up took me for a tour of Gary, Indiana right after I landed. He had his conceal carry on him so I was okay with it. It was like going on a fucking safari in rural africa. It was fucking insane how nig infested it was and rundown. Great wedding though, fucked a girl that worked at the front desk of the wedding and got shit faced.

but them niggers were something else.
>>
>>135483100
I go to college in Waco. It's the only place that has a MLK road that isn't ghetto if you don't count it leading up to the projects.

Anything west of I-35 is a shithole. The only time I go that way is if I want to get some chinese food and even then I take the the street that goes through Cameron Park.
>>
>>135484055
Maybe 20 years ago
>>
>>135478861
Turn off the main streets and see the real crazy shit. Fights in the streets with like 50 nogs, nogs shooting fireworks at each other, nogs throwing molotovs into abandoned houses, nigresses smashing up their boyfriends cars, nigresses twerking and stripping on the street...

Source: grew up north side Milwaukee

>>135479949
We're near Chicago. A bunch have moved here from Chicago and Detroit. Started coming after WWII, a bunch more during the 60s straight through til the 80s.

Thats why Wisconsin is the first state to cut back on welfare. Too late though. Milwaukee is essentially a large ghetto at this point. Stay downtown or the areas near Lake michigan.
>>
>>135490209
I got >>135491844
I could go more into detail for your project.
>>
File: 1374931362448.jpg (52KB, 218x265px) Image search: [Google]
1374931362448.jpg
52KB, 218x265px
>>135488448
>Sad part is its own by Native Americans that keep all the money within a small family.

>why won't the local Injuns help out with some gibs

Wew, paleface.
>>
>>135490980
>op recently moves to nigtown
>op claims to be an expert on nigtown
>op decredits local anon
>inb4 op claims to be from shitsville Ohio
>>
File: 1416628621080.jpg (36KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
1416628621080.jpg
36KB, 500x422px
>>135489385
>>
File: 1438871965658.gif (4MB, 220x395px) Image search: [Google]
1438871965658.gif
4MB, 220x395px
Cabrini green projects in shitcowgo back when I had heating and air conditioning job me and this other gentleman were sent to tear down and replace this old ass busted down rooftop unit on a caritas building.

Us being white and all in the middle of the fucking concrete jungle we were dispatched a MOTHERFUCKING SECURITY GUARD to watch over us and yell for us to duck if she saw a rifle barrel pointing from out of a window nearby.

Shit felt like I was doing tour in Iraq, except I had nothing to shoot back with

Actually I was...SHIRAQ!!!
>>
>>135476354

Balga
>>
I drive through the hood all the time. Keep a tec 9 in my car if the coons wanna start something. If you come at the king, you best not miss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP-lrftLQaQ

Last thing I'm going to be scared of in life are some fucking jungle bunnies
>>
>>135489660
I have a friend who delivered medical supplies and occasionally his route was in Richmond. At night. Like after midnight sometimes. To Sixth Street South off of Cutting, where the sneakers are tied up and thrown over telephone wires to mark territory every 20 feet. He's white.
Balls of fucking steel.
Oddly, he said he only got harassed once in two years. He thinks it was because he was delivering medical stuff for people's grandmas and that only a crazy honky would work alone at night in that shithole and therefore he got some little bit of respect.
>>
you fucking racist pieces of shit
>>
>>135476354
I said Baltimore was the worst earlier.
Seat Pleasant (PG county) Maryland might be worse.
>>
>>135492302
youre the fucking racist here scumbag asshole
>>
>>135491989
underrated af.
>>
>be 33
>10 years selling medical equipment on the road
>going to the most ghetto trauma centers
>Detroit
>Gary
>Milwaukee
>Cleveland
>Flint
>Cincinnati
>Chicago

These people all still live like kings compared to the families I've seen in the third world. In fact, the closest thing I've seen to third world in the states is eastern KY and parts of WV
>>
>>135492061
im not op...

lay off the meth anon.
>>
>>135492218
When blacks see whitey in the ghetto they usually think you're buying drugs or are mentally ill.
>>
>>135492408
fr
why no stories from that honduran itt
>>
>>135481239
>dumb cunts walk 20kms to get to water.
I thought they can't live close to water because of mosquitoes and other wonders of nature?
>>
File: 1501089212705.jpg (36KB, 552x313px) Image search: [Google]
1501089212705.jpg
36KB, 552x313px
>Tfw I live in the west
>this whole thread

lol I'm so glad we only have somalian rapefugees.
I have come to hate the homeless bums more though. Huge problem out here.
>>
>>135476354
New Orleans, and Mississippi. We were RVing and sight seeing and my great aunt went into a gas station and got punched in the face by a fucking slack jawed nigger who took her purse and knocked her out cold. She was in her late 60s at that time..about 15 years ago. Niggers are wild animals and are the the least evolved race and are closely related to monkeys. I fucking hate niggers. Send those cow-shit eating big gummed, pink palmed spooks back to Africa. They're all scum. They're women smell like a yeast infected vagina and bacon becasue they never wash their hair and they put all kinds if greased and oils into their hair. Fucking gross
>>
>>135483110
please write a book about niggers. I'd read it.
>>
>>135487484
>Living in IRL Streets of Rage
>>
>>135487484
>>135493167
reminds me of growing up in south florida during the crack epidemic. so many murders the cops didn't even bother responding at all to non-violent crimes.
>>
South East DC, got off the metro near the capitol and walked the wrong way. Only lost for 15 mins but pure terror. Got asked what I was looking for (fair question - white, polo, chinos, nice shoes, wtf else would I be there for if not drugs?) Finally found my way back to the metro and went the right way this time.

It's amazing in cities that don't tend to the problem how fast you can go from zero to nigger hell in the space of one city block.
>>
>>135488448
I've been to that Casino. You're right, the rest of the town is nothing but chemical plants and ghettos.
>>
File: Elvis Still Lives.jpg (5KB, 288x168px) Image search: [Google]
Elvis Still Lives.jpg
5KB, 288x168px
>>135487484
Should have written at the end

Land where Elvis still lives.
>>
>>135476354
Helsinki.

It's like another country.
>>
>>135490911
Schenectady, Troy, and Cohoes are all niggertowns full of NYC nogs. Even Albany is half ghetto. Even the whites are all insufferable hipsters and yuppies from NYC.
>>
>>135476354
I have been to Newark.

I have never seen a Popeye's that busy ever in my life.

Laughed my ass off at a Jamaican food place called Cool Runnings.

Not much niggatry, but I was near the college so they behaved more I guess.
>>
>>135485773

About 15 years ago, a friend was working for some a charity and living at a house in Camden.

Dropped him off one night around 1 am. Most scared I've ever been, I think.

Only non-destroyed buildings on street were the house they all lived in, the liquor store across the street and the strip club down the end of the block.

People staggering through the street. Flaming barrels on the side of the road. Dropped him off and peeled out of there blowing through every stop sign/red light until back to highway.
>>
>>135476354
Downtown Greenville, TX. I lived there for 7 years.

My lawn mower got stolen twice.

There were 2 drive-by shootings of houses on my block during that period.

Literal Bloods gang members walking the streets at all times of day.

I taught at the local school district as a substitute for 2 years, big mistake. The nigglets were basically like rabid spidermonkeys, but had the mental capacity to portray spite and schadenfreude. Also, there were tons of Mexicans and wiggers who were just like them.

The month before I left, there was a Bloods/Mexican gang fight at the local skating rink where some Mexican chopped-up seven nigs with a machete.
>>
>>135485773
Anybody got more pics of run-down nigger neighborhoods?

They're both comfy and horrifying.
>>
>>135485773
Holy shit it literally looks like a war zone!

bye bye miss american pie
>>
>>135492065
underrated
>>
>>135476354

Dubai airport
>>
Amsterdam
>>
Richmond CA
There is a Chevron refinery nearby that goes bad. I had to drive through it. The street is lined with countless black men that never work and breathe waste sulfur all day. Hell on Earth.
>>
>>135481821
Shit. I grew up in J-ville. It's got more niggers than you might realize. I'm sure it hasn't improved in the 20 odd years since I left.
>>
Probably London.
I remember taking a tram at Wimbledon, it was full and i was the only white person.
Taking the undrground from Heathrow was full of pooinloos and other darkies too.
>>
>>135496072
Just fucking sad.
>>
>>135476354

I live in New Orleans, so...
>>
>>135476354

Chiraq.
>>
File: 176864877_40dab4fdfd_m.jpg (28KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
176864877_40dab4fdfd_m.jpg
28KB, 240x180px
"Terror town" Chicago. - Terror Town refers to 75th and 79th streets between Yates and Colfax. This particular area in Chicago is on the East Side and is filled with various gangs such as the Black P. Stones and Gangster Disciples.

I was there with a group of black p stone friends of mine. I stayed for about 4 days. There were 14 homicides while I was there. Basically, it was like a third world country. 0 white people except me and another friend. We didn't go out without are gang member friends who were there to throw up gang signs anytime people got uncomfortable with us being around. We wouldn't go in or out of the area with a shit ton guns and ammo. Everyone kept a pistol and 3 mags, plus a trunk full of AK47s and AR15s. It was like being deployed in a warzone. Literally, we had to have coaching from our local friends on what areas to go in, what streets to avoid, and how to respond if under fire.

Nuts.
>>
>>135476683
Yikes
>>
>>135476354
Paris.
>>
>>135476354
I worked in the murder capital area of a city which was the murder capital of a fairly violent state. Among many things, I saw two obviously gay men who's car had broken down being beaten to a pulp apparently just because. I experienced an attempted mugging (or worse) but I was able to trick my way out of it when I ran into an open garage and yelled "Bob, get that 45 out". Turns out there was a man in there and we walked back out and watched the two big boys running off.
>>
>>135476354
Paris
the smell.
garbage everywhere.
>>
USA
>>
File: 1483342445601.jpg (48KB, 572x548px) Image search: [Google]
1483342445601.jpg
48KB, 572x548px
>>135488448
>nog-anarchy
>>
>>135476354
Saw Slayer in Camden NJ about 8 years ago, Niggers were sleeping all over the sidewalks and benches. They were hooting and hollering every time they saw whites yelling white power while laughing and corny shit like that. Police presence was pretty heavy. It felt like a foreign country, not our own.
>>
File: flint-water-top-compressed.jpg (17KB, 900x587px) Image search: [Google]
flint-water-top-compressed.jpg
17KB, 900x587px
>>135476354

I live in Flint, MI. I have for my entire life. I'm white. Somehow I yet live.
>>
>>135484055
Not so much niggers as just tweakers in general. Just stay away from under overpasses or just any kind of place that is under an elevated roadway. The shit attracts the junkies
>>
>>135487149

>Still saw a titty

Coulda been worse.
>>
>>135480509
High quality bait.
>>135484517
>>135485166
>>135487263
I did a long tour of duty in North Memphis. My teen drug use got me ostracized in my home town, and I wound up on the streets. Fell in with the jew/white marxists, ACORN, any kind of underground, etc. I'm intimately familiar with every aspect of metropolitan social decay. I've broken bread with nignogs who swallowed their dope in the back of police cars and died, or who were locked up for life on murder 2 charges the day after. I wouldn't say I should be dead, because staying alive in the inner city is not on par with going house to house in Fallujah. There's actually very little randomness to it, it's more like a chess game. You give respect to get respect, and if you possess a surplus when you run into trouble, it balances out and you continue to live.
The other day I looked up one of the blacks who watched my back in those days, and he was in the hospital with a stroke. Early 30's and a stroke, paralyzed in a bed, a telltale sign of long term cocaine abuse. I guess he'd been getting high on his own supply the whole time.
At the center of all this chaos is the jew, and especially the jew woman, a den mother to all kinds of degenerates. Queer jews are big wheels as well. Every time. Long before I connected the dots in my conscious mind, my gut was constantly hinting at the physical similarities between the members of this ruling caste I continuously bumped up against in the city, these slumlords and sundry other accessories to political corruption. Through it all, I maintained a facade of naivety, which served me well, as it allowed me to gather quite a bit of intel about the way this world works.
>>
>>135476354
Paris
>>
>>135497973
You know that water is brown because the scale from your pipes broke loose when the city stopped putting additive in municipal water that reacted with it to keep it there.
>>
>>135488448

Well, it took a while, but those fuckers finally got their land back in a way. Clever turnips.
>>
Paris, it was about 10% black and most of them were selling little souveniers illegaly and stealing smartphones from asians.
>>
File: Cabrini 4.jpg (113KB, 682x459px) Image search: [Google]
Cabrini 4.jpg
113KB, 682x459px
>>135492098

Oh shit! You were in the Candyman projects. You'd be lucky if you only got shot.
>>
>>135487149
where in FL? Miami?
>>
>>135476354
Birmingham. Literally ground zero.

Honestly I was surprised, lots of redpilled blacks in the city.

I actually took part in a tour group of the 16th street Baptist church, our guide was a chilled out old black guy who had been a long time member of the church and listened to Dr.King when he was still at Morehouse college.

This guy redpilled a group of whiny high school idiots who were trying to get him to say that Whites were still oppressing Blacks in America today. The guy calmly replied that Dr.King would be more disappointed in what's going on in Black communities today. It was fucking glorious.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>135476683

Attention please attention please
My name is uncle ruckus..no relation,
I wanna sing yall a brand new song I just wrote it's called
"Don't Trust Them New Niggas Over There"
Sing along if you know the words
Ahem, Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da

Don't trust them new niggas over there
Leaving they nigga essence in the air
Them happy nappy headed niggaswith their fingers on the triggers
Don't trust them big nostrils over yonder
They suck up so much air it'll make you wonder
Don't trust them new niggas with their spiny little nigga fingers
>>
Barbès in Paris

was the only white,
>>
>>135500756

Oh I know. I don't drink that shit. I have my own fucking well. But, now the lead is in the water table in town, and can't ever really be "fixed." Oh well. That's all she wrote for "Buick City."
>>
>>135476354
Providence in Massachusetts or atleaste I think it was in Massachusetts

Dropped by the local liquor store, In the span of 5 minutes I saw a fist fight a major drug deal (two duffle bags went from Mr coked up white trash to tyrone and his crew)
And atleast 10 cop cars all with sirens and ligths on seemingly going towards every direction at once
>>
>>135488894
So shoot him?
>>
theres 0 niggers in my area, its like heaven
>>
>>135493331
The final straw for me in Oakland was about 10 years ago. The city was broke (under Brown, surprise), and they started laying off cops and cutting shifts. They stopped responding to anything, unless it was an active assault, or murder. Noise complaints? So what. Break in? They'd send you the paperwork for your insurance. Car jacking? Same. Basically, "You're on your own, fuckheads. Love and kisses, Oakland PD."
So in my neighborhood, a guy starts shadowing people when they parked their cars on the street, when it was dark, and would pull a gun on them, and force them to go into their apartments, and he'd knock them out and ransack the place. I think he may have raped one, not sure - he generally hit women. The cops did nothing - the people in the neighborhood created a community watch - that's when I said "fuck it, I'm out." My rent went up $500 a month, but it was safe where I moved (walnut creek).
I know they put the shifts back and rehired people since then, but they do thesame paperwork thing. I know someone who had her house in the hills broken into, they took EVERYTHING. Electronics, furniture, kitchenware, you name it - they even went into the garage and took her husbands rolling toolchest.
Called the cops - they showed up a couple hours later, looked around, handed her the paperwork for her insurance. She asked if they were going to look for her stuff, especially the computer, it had files on it, they shrugged, and left.
>>
>>135495681
Goes bad = blows up every once in a while.
>>
>>135501753
Blacks tend to be the most redpilled

Mussies just hate jews which is actually kinda counterproductive since #notalljews
>>
>>135476509
I lived there for school. The rioters smashed up the restaurant on the first floor of my old building. Glad I left. I didn't take any job offers there because I did not feel like having my commute interrupted by twerk-time.
>>
File: west baltimore.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
west baltimore.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
>>135476509
West Baltimore is the most nigger of nigger areas I've ever been to.
>>
>>135482843
Baltimore Street aka The Block. Oddly enough, it's one block west of police headquarters. Unfortunately, I still work in the hellhole that is Baltimore.
I was working during the riots in 2015. My wife couldn't believe these poor innocent "African Americans" could do such a thing. It ended up being a bit of a red pill moment for her when she saw the chimp out.
Fortunately, I live in a nice white neighborhood an hour away.
>>
File: IMG_0622.jpg (779KB, 3301x1803px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0622.jpg
779KB, 3301x1803px
>>135476354
Londonstan obviously it's crazy.
The curry triangle where the mujahideen live in England.
Allison street in Glasgow Romanian hell hole also Nicola sturgeon constituency

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4OPmkh1RJ-A
>>
>>135476509
PORCH NIGGERS, PORCH NIGGERS EVERYWHERE.
>>
Paris, Château rouge métro stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxfUclm4xj8

It's an African hub for bush meat, skin bleachers, African boubous, etc.
>>
>>135505718
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk1M6CKVESc
>>
Paris. Tried to take some pictures of Eiffel Tower, and then some niggers tried to sell me some unmarked wine, fake watches, etc. Eventually, they were chased by police, but returned back later anyway. Later saw them steal a bag from a chink tourist by spilling water to distract him.
>>
>>135476354
Paris, and i wish i was joking
>>
>>135476683
>Even the niggers there don't trust the niggers there.

That's everywhere. NIggers who make some money move away from niggers first thing. They complain about white people, but they don't admit to themselves that they trust them way more than other blacks.
>>
File: Nigger dance.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Nigger dance.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>135476354
>Whats the blackest most nig infested areas you been to?

I had really bad diarrhea once it was like fucking Detroit in that toilet bowl.
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.