[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOL! KEK! Huffington Post wants Trump to veto Russia sanctions bill!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: huffpo sanctions.png (249KB, 660x713px) Image search: [Google]
huffpo sanctions.png
249KB, 660x713px
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/977bd142-4703-3762-b246-b1c0aa65d427/ss_conformity-in-congress.html
>>
What type of sanctions does this even put on Russia?

I saw RT chimping out over it yesterday. And have heard multiple people say it's practically a declaration of economic war.
>>
>>135475667
It basically makes the EU buy their gas from the US instead of Russia.
Technically Russia did collude to throw the election. They didn't do it through hacking, they did it through colluding with the DNC and hilary. Whether or not Putin is a part of this no one knows. Could have been corrupt Russians who were a part of it.
>>
>>135475576
Trump said he would sign it. He betrayed his voters.
>>
>>135475576
Why can't Trump just be besties with putin and say fuck you to all the haters and curb stomp the middle east into submission and then europe.
>>
>>135475576
I love this. Liberals bitch and moan that Trump needs to take a harder line on Russia. When he does take a harder line on Russia they bitch that he is going to cause a war. Zero self awareness from them and everyone else is looking at them and seeing how fucked up they are.
>>
>>135476959

honestly the only reason i like russia is for their military strategy, and the fact that they helped trump win

couldn't care less if they're getting sanctions; will probably increase american exports
>>
>>135476959
Says someone who obviously didn't vote for Trump.

Libshits still don't get it. 50% of the people who voted for Trump did so to save the Supreme Court and couldn't give two fucks what he does after Gorsuch was confirmed. Most of the rest voted for him because he wasn't Killary.

Fucking NO ONE voted for him so that he could veto a Russian sanctions bill that didn't exist until 6 months after the vote and would just be overridden anyway.

Seriously. Do you guys want to win ANY elections, or have you decided that permanent irrelevance is the wave of the future?
>>
>>135475576
>Media wants war with Russia saying they hacked our election.
>Suddenly do a complete 180 begging Trump not to sanction Russia
What the fuck.
>>
>>135477802
^^This
>>
File: trump'd.gif (893KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
trump'd.gif
893KB, 500x446px
>>135479226
>Libshits still don't get it. 50% of the people who voted for Trump did so to save the Supreme Court and couldn't give two fucks what he does after Gorsuch was confirmed.
and once ginsburg drops fucking dead there will be another
and if any of the conservative justices retire to let 30 year olds take their place, ensuring a Right wing Supreme Court for the next 50 years

a lot is going to happen in Trumps
E I G H T
Y E A R S
>>
>>135476557
Proofs of anything you said
>>
>>135475576
GOOD.
we need a good war to make sure gen z does not become a bunch of lazy good for nothing man babies like you millennials did.
>>
File: 7f5.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
7f5.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>135479373
I wonder why that is?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.