[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carrier moving to Mexico

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: carrier.gif (22KB, 350x138px) Image search: [Google]
carrier.gif
22KB, 350x138px
What`s the deal with this? They`ll get like a 25% import tariff though, right?
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/22/trumps-carrier-jobs-deal-is-just-not-living-up-to-the-hype.html
>>
File: 1493679681379.png (30KB, 468x698px) Image search: [Google]
1493679681379.png
30KB, 468x698px
>>135473647
>They`ll get like a 25% import tariff though, right?

Don't worry any day now!
>>
>>135473647
In a perfect world yes, but Trump only has control over 1/3 of the government, so...
>>
THANK GOD WE HAVE THE WORLDS BIGLIEST BUISNESS MAN IN THE WORLD AS OUR PRESIDENT AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1487822469935.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487822469935.webm
3MB, 640x360px
wow my record has been fully corrected. Thank you for the valuable information.

Still . . . niggers.
>>
B-b-b-b-b-but I thought Daddy Trump scared them into staying the USA. Yeah right. And did anyone see last week how Trump tried to take credit for a Taiwanese company choosing to set up shop in Wisconsin?
>>
Carrier is shit anyway. Buy Rheem.
>>
>>135474257
jidf pls go
>>
>>135473647
>25% tariff
Dont worry anon the consumer will cover it
>>
>>135474257
So that was George Romero's secret all along : Zombies actually represent niggers.
>>
>>135476993
More like a Shyamalan twist.
>>
My dad worked for carrier for about 40+ years, retired 7 or 8 years ago now.

He has gained a pretty good super/pension out of it, over $2m+, which is really great considering the kind of work he did there.

Carrier is another example of what's just not possible anymore if someone in their 20s was to start working there now.
>>
>>135477880
I should mention, it's got a lot to do with their competition.

Even my old man prefers Japanese airconditioners over American airconditions, and he fucking worked with American airconditions his entire life.

In Australia the Japanese aircon brands have pretty much replaced American brands.
>>
>>135477880
My ex-GF (2007'ish) was an engineer redesigning production lines and transposing them for new factories in Mexico. They've been eyeing more plants in Mexicon since at least back then.
They also were really petty about non-fulltime workers having to park outside the fenced area of the plant for some reason.
Same with Autozone. They've been growing 10+% for 60 quarters now thanks to ripping off OEM designs and building them with Mexican labor.
>>
>>135478408
>prefers Japanese airconditioners
Isn't that mostly because most of these are mini-split heat pumps vs traditional monolithic forced air systems?

The only real difficult part in building an AC is stamping all the sheetmetal in house (500+ton press, a waterjet, and some cnc brakes). None of that stuff really gets cheaper in Mexico.
>>
>>135473647
you can say that they will carry the economy
heh
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.