[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Nintendo the only redpilled gaming company?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

Is Nintendo the only redpilled gaming company?
>>
>>135472968
If only they could produce the switch at a reasonable rate before 2018.
>>
>>135472968
What is so redpilled about it?
>>
>>135473387
They reject most liberal values, like homosexual relationships in Tomodachi Life
>>
>>135473494
I remember that the response to the flak over that was "we'll include it next time"
>>
File: based nintendo.jpg (95KB, 620x641px) Image search: [Google]
based nintendo.jpg
95KB, 620x641px
This was pretty redpilled desu fampai
>>
>Red pill conpany
>They still allow SJWs at Treehouse ruining their games with their shitty SJW localizations despite the negative feedback from customers
>>
>>135474361
And there was never a sequel.
>>
File: 1483420283069.jpg (2MB, 1166x3272px) Image search: [Google]
1483420283069.jpg
2MB, 1166x3272px
>>135472968
Yes!
>>
>>135472968
>the only redpilled

Make one thread a day, shill
>>
>>135476305
Oh look. NeoGAF is mad.
>>
>>135472968
My dad (who works at Nintendo) says so
>>
File: 1-XDf8W6jec_-h3mCEWNcZ0g.png (65KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
1-XDf8W6jec_-h3mCEWNcZ0g.png
65KB, 640x430px
>>135475877
At least they don't tolerate pedophiles working for them.
>>
>>135477439
They fired her only because of her violating Nintendo's agreement about not having a second job.
>>
>>135477319
old meme is oldddd
>>
>>135478286
That was just their "official reason" so as to not stir up the sjw's. Her second job was prostitution btw.
>>
>>135472968
>Nintendo
>redpilled
I like Nintendo games but the fuck outta here with that shit
>>
>>135478905
What?
>>
>>135475877
Localization is where it really sucks, but that's (((their))) turf right now, so it makes sense why. We just need to keep fighting, and keep supporting.
>>
>>135474517
Hahaha. That's racist as fuck. Why did they draw those blacks like a 1920s cartoon in 2015?
>>
>>135479116
I only support games they haven't fucked up at their localization. This is why I don't buy games like Tokyo Mirage Sessions and Fire Emblem Fates.
>>
>>135472968
>gaming
>redpilled
nice bait
>>
>>135472968
They're the least cucked, but every other localization is still peppered with needless changes. I do appreciate Reggie's total dismissal of politics in that interview that was floating around during E3, but that attitude needs to actually be put into practice with their localizations. If Xenoblade 2 makes it out mostly unscathed then I'll have a lot more faith in future games from them, that game is absolutely my biggest concern for the year after what they did to the last one.
>>
>>135479063
It's a gaming company that makes makes mostly rated E games that can appeal to all ages and demographics. Not everything is either redpilled or bluepilled. Some things just are what they are.
If you want a redpilled gaming company look at running with scissors
If you want a bluepilled company look at EA
but Nintendo? Literally no stance.
>>
I like Nintendo.

I'd say they've done a pretty good job remaining apolitical throughout the years and just churning out fun games.

I'm 30, and my parents got me a Super Nintendo for Christmas in the '90s. I was so excited for it, and the graphics in Donkey Kong Country blew me away hahaha. I was like, "These graphics are soooo good, man!"

I'll always like Nintendo for those fond memories even though I rarely play video games anymore.
>>
>>135472968
Grinding Gear Games (You said gaming company)

In their game "Path of Exile" there is a monkey boss in a zone called "Ghetto". The boss used to be in a zone called "The Slums".

The monkey bosses name is "Perpetus"
Derived from Saint Perpetua, a black woman from early christian texts.

The company is based in NZ, so you can do the math.
>>
>>135472968
>Charges people to use their online services, yet requires you to run a special app through your phone just to use voice chat on the device you paid for all while still paying for the service, as well as the costs of the phone, all while waiting the phone battery life and data.
>Has a great Jap and Euro division, but has let their North America branch become infested by SJWs as part of the Treehouse campaign.
>Are notorious for censoring the fuck out of their games when they finally get America localization.
>Charges a premium for their games and products despite the fact that most of their games are rehashes that appeal solely to kids and the systems they sell are way under-powered.
>Hired a literal child molester for a spokesperson, only to finally fire her when it was found that both her and her husband were prostitutes.
>Have an obsession for inserting memes into their text when localizing games.
>Responsible for helping turn a generation of children into grown ass furies.
>Lock most game content behind paywalls like physical DLC in the form of poor quality figurines and dolls known as Amiibo, despite the fact that the content locked away can still be found on disc my hackers.
>Ran by the fucking Yakuza since the new Nintendo president replaced the one that died.

Nah, the Nintendo of Japan is on the edge, but Nintendo of Amercia is slowly becoming more Blue Pilled and Jewish as the months go by.
>>
All the stereotypes in Punch Out are hilarious.
>>
>>135480029
Your story reminds me of:

1. Getting Star Fox for SNES and it being insane.
2. Seeing Super Mario 64 for the first time and being blown away.
>>
File: JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS.jpg (89KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS.jpg
89KB, 610x343px
They also enjoy BTFO'ing trannies.
>>
>>135478426
your dad is old
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.