[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mexicans and White Liberals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1489940116027.jpg (59KB, 610x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489940116027.jpg
59KB, 610x480px
/pol/, I've noticed that pretty much all conservatives take care of each other and look out after each other and outsiders even if they don't see eye to eye regardless of skin color.

Liberals on the other hand love to throw other people under the bus. As a latino, I've noticed that only white liberals cut ties with people who disagree with them, while latino liberals just brush it off and continue to associate with people with different views. Why is that? What part of white culture am I misunderstanding that makes white liberals more volatile than mexican ones? Mexicans don't usually throw others under the bus because loyalty to friends and family trumps ideology. Even charros don't cut ties with people who disagree with them.

Inb4
>shitskin
>you have to got back
>illegal
My family has been in the same city for centuries and I'm a conservative who voted for Trump.
>>
File: FUCK YOU DAD.jpg (233KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU DAD.jpg
233KB, 1280x960px
>>135468361
What is at the core of your identity? For many white liberals, it is postmodern progressive politics.

To paraphrase Jordan Peterson, this set of values plays out in the following way, which answers your question:

>Everything boils down to power plays
>When conservatives/libertarians/other perspectives (the enemy) seek a dialectic with mine, that is also play for power
>To agree to engage in said dialectic is to cede power to the enemy
>In order to maintain my power and deny power to my enemy, I will not engage
>>
>>135469486
Family and religion
>>
>>135469486
this picture is honestly the grossest thing ive ever seen on here
>>
>>135468361
It's probably because white liberals are just the fucking worst. They think having a degree in feminist studies makes them a respectable and crucial member of society.
>>
>>135471219
Maybe. All the white liberals I've known have majored in English, though.
>>
>>135468361
Not all liberals cut ties with people they associate with, some are reasonable, just don't argue by default, i mentioned to my liberal colleague on how pragmatic third wave feminism is turning, some cases I try to argue to friends on it and the think im a bigot especially when i show them facts.
>>
>>135473350
When it comes to my liberal friends, I tend to agree to disagree. However, it has been my white liberal friends and family who tend to cut ties with anyone who isn't progressive enough in their eyes. Maybe it's a California thing?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.