[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are public unions necessary?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: DeutscheArbeitsfront.png (62KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
DeutscheArbeitsfront.png
62KB, 1200x720px
I understand the necessity of unions in the private workforce, but government functions fundamentally differently than a private business does? They seem to exist to give people who are already protected more stuff, rather than protecting people who don't have much power.
>>
>>135468289
Public unions are fucking dogshit, they don't give the workers the ability to bargain with the employer, they give the workers the ability to extort taxpayers, every time the government pays out to these fucks it comes out of the budget.

They should be utterly abolished, private unions are great, but public unions are parasites.
>>
They exist to raise money for Democrats.
>>
Govt unions are utter shit, they get their workers overpaid and then the cities they work for go fucking bankrupt and its the saddest shit ever. Fuck government unions, if they have to exist there needs to be a proper rule system in place so that everything is budgeted evenly
>>
>>135468546
this so fucking much. fpbp
>>
>>135468546
This
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.