[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White people stealing black homes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: atPtHbD.jpg (104KB, 897x1200px) Image search: [Google]
atPtHbD.jpg
104KB, 897x1200px
>Letter I received in the mail today likely regarding Clippers owner Steve Ballmer taking over a large portion of Inglewood community.

Black people in California are flipping out over this Billionaire liberal democrat that wants to steal their homes and businesses away.
>>
>>135467592
There is validity here.

The community is stating that they will lose their homes and place of worship to a private business because the owner of said business paid money to the govt to get that high-value spot of real estate without getting the consent of those alreasy paying the govt for it via property taxes. Their concerns are valid. Being near a stadium will also severely upset the property values and real estate market in that local area, and the displacement of residents would negatively impact the real estate values of surrounding areas.

The folks owning property in that zone should be explicitly part of the negotiation process at the least.
>>
>>135469632
Wow, an accurate an down to earth response
>>
>>135467592
And his fellow Democrats will allow it, and help him to do it. Don't tell me you thought Dems actually care about niggers? Not after they vote.
>>
>>135469632
That's all well and good, but if I can divert your attention for a brief aside I'd like to talk about the fact that niggers have apparently figured out how to produce clever acronyms.

This is a disturbing development and should be approached with a healthy dose of caution and concern. If they've got their heads wrapped around acronyms it's only a matter of time before they figure out how to open doors.
>>
Sounds more like the jews are to blame for buying up the property.
>>
>>135470411

>implying there isn't some white retard or jew fuck behind this.
>>
these stadium projects attract flies like shit. ALL paid for by public money. if they can do it to inglewood they can do it to you.
>>
>>135467592
Isn't Ballmer Jewish? That means these negroes are being anti-Semitic.
>>
>>135471035

At least the city forced them to put 1.5mil down that isn't refundable if it falls through.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.