[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mormons are the future of the white race.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Mormon-book.jpg (99KB, 600x863px) Image search: [Google]
Mormon-book.jpg
99KB, 600x863px
Don't deny it, but it is true. They have tons of children, value the family and rather than adapt to multiculturalism they get other to go with them.
Fedora tippers are not producing offspring and most western men are losing sperm count. Top it off they don't fall into the traps of nihilism of marxism. Out of all the mostly white groups the Mormons are going to come out on top.
>>
>>135464660
Less and less Mormons are white and the ones who are white try hard to seem "progressive" within the limits of their religion due to all their history with hating blacks and being against racemixing.
>>
>>135464660
too much Mexicans in it and they already breed like crazy
>>
>>135464660

mormons go to nigger africa and other niggeroid countries to convert them because they want to pretend they like them. that's cucked. i'm sure it develops cuck interest in the mormon community.
>>
>>135464660
>mormons
too bad they are going to burn in hell forever
>>
>>135464660
It's true. We are actually out there creating big white families and fighting against degeneracy while /pol/ looks at traps online.
>>
You're thinking of Mormonism from Brigham Young up to about the 50s. Modern Mormonism is converting non-whites in mass and is fine with race mixing as long as the children are Mormon. I'm sure the elites on top will stay white and delightful but not the rest.
>>
>>135469706

the whites on top do cucking
>>
>>135469873
Five bucks 100 years from now the families of the Prophet and apostles will be white but they'll rule over an army of muds.
>>
Mormons are creepy collectivist automatons with no sense of humanity, privacy or individuality (this is why they're the first pick for secret service recruitment).
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.