[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NYC used to be an utter hellhole before Giuliani came in and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0830.jpg (119KB, 634x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0830.jpg
119KB, 634x429px
NYC used to be an utter hellhole before Giuliani came in and practically gave the police more power to arrest people. Now it's been cleaned up and gentrified

Do you think the same needs to happen to other crime ridden cities?
>>
Giuliani for mayor.

Of Chicago.
>>
>>135464023
Do you live in NYC?
>>
>>135464187
No but I know they went from 2000 murders to 300 in 23 years
>>
>>135464023
No

I agree with the whole Giuliani thing. I remember back in the 90s New Yorkers talking about how they couldn't leave their apartment without the fear of getting robbed.

However, places like Baltimore need to go up in flames like they have in the past. Places where the governor, mayor, chief of police and most of the police force is black. Blacks need to feel frustrated with themselves and learn how to cope with living in their own societies.
>>
File: 20170725-234635.jpg (714KB, 978x978px) Image search: [Google]
20170725-234635.jpg
714KB, 978x978px
>>135464023

The Giuliani and even Bloomberg administration shipped all the bums up to Poughkeepsie and Newburgh, simply being homeless in Manhattan was a crime, now...with Deblasio, can't go to Bryant park without being harrassed, Port Authority houses bums on the floors at night, Central Park muggings are common again, Alphabet city is reverse gentrifying back into a junkies welfare paradise. Bring back stop-and-frisk forever. I have nothing to hide, I never get/got stopped anyway, as I'm a well dressed and productive member of society.

Homeless genocide when???
>>
>>135464298
It's a lot more complicated than that, and it's been sliding a bit.

>Abortion becomes legalized, thousands of dindus never did.
>Restructuring of section 8/subsidized housing is more renter friendly, or in short, niggers can't afford to live there
>Changing tastes away from communtes and higher density are effectively preventing niggers from living near places
>Gibs are effectively keeping most niggers off the street
>Police have become something similar to guards where they sit on important places where niggers and tourists/New Yorkers would interact
>Police come down fucking hard when tourists are victims on crime because the city thrives on tourism

It's a lot of things, recently though more flexible laws towards vagrancy, and the political climate have allowed more niggers everywhere.

t.Crown Heights
>>
>>135464023
liberals are in control of NYC again, and not suprisingly, it's becoming a shithole again
>>
>>135464812
I was there four years ago and it looked really nice although I did encounter three crack heads on the street

I guess a Democrat as mayor will send you back into the 1980s era. But then again NYC has little to no blue collar workers left after the finance and tech industry took over
>>
>>135464354
Black society. Good one!
>>
File: 1496533523684.jpg (36KB, 650x525px) Image search: [Google]
1496533523684.jpg
36KB, 650x525px
>>135464023
Maybe, but would we ever haven been blessed with such great movies like Beverly hills cops, and Leathal Weapon, were it not for the high crime in NYC back then??
>>
File: NE7XJNTvoBUSc7_2_b.jpg (66KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
NE7XJNTvoBUSc7_2_b.jpg
66KB, 600x316px
>>135465650
Nooo, no, no. You take a black cop, and a white cop. And make them work together.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.