[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ENIGMA Hoax...?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: enigma.jpg (13KB, 220x240px) Image search: [Google]
enigma.jpg
13KB, 220x240px
It occurred to me the Enigma ((Story)) about the Allied cryptography program was released sometime around the 1970's...

This was right about the same time as the Holohoax Propaganda was being ramped up by ((Media))?

I'm wondering if the whole story about ENIGMA was just a Jew scheme to steal money?

I think that this alleged cryptography machine was used exclusively by the ((elite)) who were aware of exactly what was happening during the war.

Churchill - Jew
Stalin - Jew
Eisenhower - Jew
Hitler - Jew (Manchurian Candidate)

Enigma - HOAX
>>
File: image.png (453KB, 1804x2160px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
453KB, 1804x2160px
Someone do the checks
>>
>>>/x/
>>
Stalin wasn't a Jew, he was an atheist Georgian from a Christian background.
>>
>>135463799

I've noticed the ((Movies)) and ((Arricles)) about ENIGMA seem oriented around Homosexuality and Degeneracy...

This is the "calling card" of the Jew?
>>
>>135464054
Stalin was not his real name, or birth-name...

"Stalin" loosely translates as Man of Steel.

He was a Jew.
>>
File: stalin.jpg (20KB, 528x200px) Image search: [Google]
stalin.jpg
20KB, 528x200px
>>135464054
Stalins real name was...

[ Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili ]

Ask yourself who commonly changes their name to conceal their identity?

All of the Cronies working for him were Jews.
>>
>>135462394
Spend time thinking about productive stuff that is real
>>
File: 1494727405750.png (26KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494727405750.png
26KB, 300x250px
>>135462394
op is a hoax
>>
>>135463334
I weep for Germany, these beautiful, timid and proud people.
>>
>The Lucifer Effect
>Obedience to Authority
These two "scientific studies" done by jews to show how people could be easily manipulated into doing terrible things under the assumption of "muh six gorrilion"
That's jusg MK ULTRA poking it's head out from behind the curtain.
The Jews castrated the 3rd Reich with Paperclip.
>>
File: red_son_by_nullchild-d39kcaj.jpg (75KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
red_son_by_nullchild-d39kcaj.jpg
75KB, 900x675px
>>135466641
He changed his name because being Superman is cool.
>>
>>135466641
stalin was not a jew and was noted to be anti semitic you fucking tard
>>
>>135462394
Eisenhower wasnt a jew though faggot. I go to the same chirch he went to when he was young.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.