[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have to go out and do something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1501124310505.jpg (90KB, 600x361px) Image search: [Google]
1501124310505.jpg
90KB, 600x361px
America will be 40% white in 50 years. Life will get worse and worse. Meanwhile you sit here and accomplish nothing except observing the decline.
>>
File: 1.jpg (53KB, 672x394px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
53KB, 672x394px
>>
>>135461754
>(((Been Shapiro)))
>>
File: 3.jpg (53KB, 672x394px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
53KB, 672x394px
>>135461870
No shit.

Lots of /pol/tards are big (((BenBots))).
>>
I enjoy watching the feminist society crumble.
You birth rate guys are snowflakes.
>>
>>135462440
So you enjoy watching your race die?
>>
>>135461692
If you've done your DNa tests and you're 99%+ European then you should come back to the homeland and help us defend. America is a lost cause and was destined to be a hopeless melting pot from the beginning anyway.
>>
>>135462562
I might be white, but I don't feel a connection to people based on skin color. If the white race is being out bred, that is the fault of white women. Nothing I can do about it.
Birth control and abortion put women as the gate keepers of children.
>>
>>135462652
I am 100% European.
>>
>>135462652
It's sad that it's come to this.
>>
>>135463458
I'm just telling you, if you want the white birth rates to go up, you have to convince the women.
I can go fuck 100 girls, doesn't mean I'll get any kids out of the effort.
>>
>>135463392
Come to England. Contrary to what you are probably told by your divisive (((media))), Americans are received well here. Girls will enjoy your accent too, like dating someone from a Hollywood film.
>>
>>135463757
The birth rates are bad but the bigger problem is minorities. If there were no minorities birthrates wouldn't be that big of a deal. Civil rights were a grave mistake.
>>
>>135463779
>accent

Really? It's too bad that they're all kinda ugly though.
>>
>>135464295
Minorities are being brought in on work visas to help increase the amount of tax funds, since the cost of old people + welfare has become a danger.
The declining birth rates are the reason for the increase in minorities in the first place.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.