[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Globalism is killing job-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 36

File: 3812.png (429KB, 734x600px) Image search: [Google]
3812.png
429KB, 734x600px
*SIPS TEA*
>>
>>135459294
kikes run insurance companies and offer lower rates to employers if all employees are drug tested.
all it does is weed out weed smokers. the real problematic drugs are still used heavily by laborers
also
>she
women have no business running businesses
>>
>>135459294
Who the fuck holds a welding lead like that?
>>
The majority of people who fail drug tests fail them thanks to prescription painkillers

Blame the pharma kikes
>>
>>135459294
>need workers
>only want to pay shit wages
>wonder why can't get any quality applicants
Fuck that shit. If they offered decent pay no end of good candidates. They want good workers but want to pay them 8 bucks an hour. Fuck you.
>>
File: 1489448541095.jpg (58KB, 592x596px) Image search: [Google]
1489448541095.jpg
58KB, 592x596px
>>135459883
> all it does is weed out weed smokers.
You mean the drug that Jews constantly push?
>>
>>135460095
Nah first poster was right. Even the gov has had to drop marijuana from the drug test in a few fields because they cant find qualified applicants. These are mostly tech related fields but the issue must be addressed. Technology could solve this problem if we can develop a reasonable test that is affordable and able to tell when last used or if "currently" high or whatever.
>>
>>135459294
>ablublublu
>i cant find good applicants

fucking niggers talk shit again
idk to how many job interviews i went and they all had some retarded demands
>hey anon, we have so many refugees, we need someone who does speak arabic or turkish for our urban planning office
>why would you? no refugee would ever buy land here and build a house - therefore he has no interest in urban planning laws here - because he is a refugee with no money
>n-n-no, you dont understand, we are m-m-multi cultural now, w-w-we need somenody urgendly w-who speaks...
>okay, bye

>hello anon, nice application, do you play football?
>not professional.
>oh, too bad! we are searching for someone who is an excellent goalkeeper. your papers dont really matter, we only need someone who can play football for our team. thank you for your time
>okay...

every single time such retarded demands
>>
>>135460383
THC is in the bloodstream for weeks after usage, that's why it's so easy to detect.

A really unorthodox idea would be if the government somehow convinced narcos to contaminate their harder drugs with THC. This way, anyone with THC in their blood has either used harder drugs or used marijuana. Either way he can be fired.
>>
>>135459294
Get rid of affirmative action quotas (implicit and explicit ones) and those jobs would be gone in a heartbeat.
>>
>>135460735
You're not exactly right, it's not active thc in the blood it's the byproduct of your body breaking down thc into thc-a that stays in your blood. It's an inert molecule
>>
>>135460095
>dont raise the minimum wage
>dont pay shit wages

Make up your mind /pol/
>>
>>135459883
>>135459294

No, no, no.

Listen, you have no idea how many jobs I've heard and applied to that tell me that I'm the first one to pass the drug test.

Most of these idiots who smoke weed, do drugs, are millenials like me or Generation Z.

They can't get jobs, they fail the drug tests.

I was laughed at in high school for being a "loser" for not drinking alcohol, but now I am laughing at those TRUE losers for not being able to get jobs.
>>
>>135459294
SUMMER IS HERE BOYS
>>
>>135461178
>smoke a hit of weed four months ago
>company wants some of my hair for drug test
>if any THC is present whatsoever, I fail
>this test is precise enough to supposedly detect second hand smoke inhalation from months before
legalize it already. just fucking do it. I don't even want to ever smoke weed again, but I'd rather not shave all my body hair and wait months doing nothing to be able to have a chance at getting a job.
weed is a joke tier drug anyway. alcohol and cigs are 100x worse
>>
>>135461384

No idiot, it's much deeper than that.

Put yourself in the position of a boss, not a wage cuck.

Would you want to hire a worker who smokes marijuana?

If you own a factory, that person could be a liability and get either himself or another employee injured.

We need drug-free people to operate heavy machinery, like Semi-Trucks etc.
>>
>corporate propaganda outlet
>credible
Pick one and only one.
>>
File: 1495835380048.png (1MB, 2248x1980px) Image search: [Google]
1495835380048.png
1MB, 2248x1980px
>>135459294
You have no right using that flag you shariable faggot. You just violated the NAP Nigger! You do not know what that flag fucking stands for you fucking globalist cock gargling faggot. It is a flag of independence, sovereignty, and freedom. You limpwristed gorge Soros loving cunt do not fuck with a libertarian take off the garden flag because you are a shameless sex slave of the kikes.
>>
>>135461507
>Would you want to hire a worker who smokes marijuana?
as opposed to the alcoholics and coke heads I'm already employing and can never properly screen to see if they do such things? the trades are full of chain smokers, alcoholics, and coke heads. You think someone who smokes pot on the weekednds or after work or once in a blue moon is the problem?
k
enjoy your no new employees under the age of 25 for the next forever because ain't no young kids gunna give up the pot when it stays in your system for so fucking long that you might as well say fuck it and live at home forever
>>
>>135459294
Where the fuck did this "sips tea" and "sweetie" shitposting start?
>>
>>135461178
What jobs are these and how much are they paying? I'm guessing construction and shit wages. Most other jobs have no problem finding people who can pass a drug test.
>>
>>135461117
shit wages for unskilled labor
good wages for shit that actually requires skill

its not that hard
>>
>>135461763

I don't do drugs, so I'm curious:

How long does marijuana stay in your system for?
>>
>>135461806
>twatter
>>
>>135461830
>>135461914

These are for driving Tractor-Trailers.

UPS, as an example, pays top rate of $38 dollars an hour, and you have health and benefits.

Many drivers are easily pulling $110,000+ a year.

But they haven't been able to hire drivers, because they all are failing the Drug test.

P.S- You need a CDL Class A license with all endorsements.
>>
>>135461914
Any job is a good job. You cant expect everybody to be a fucking engineer or doctor.
Everybody should be paid more.
>>
>>135459954
Drunk welders
>>
>>135460735
>contaminate their harder drugs with THC
Haha, what? This is the most out-of-left-field suggestion I've ever heard. You think you can convince ghetto runners to add additional, free drugs to a product that is already probably 50% baking powder? Also what does this accomplish, tougher crackdown on weed consumers? Because I feel like this would have 0 impact on any other drug.
>>
>>135461763
The problem is that people don't just smoke it after work or on the weekends you nigger.

t. My room mate started out as "once in a blue moon" smoker and eventually he was doing 2L gravity bong hits before going to work where he carried a gun and drove 33k lbs armored cars

Everyone I know who smokes weed does it excessively and habitually.
>>
>>135461763
>as opposed to the alcoholics and coke heads

No you fucking idiot pothead, as opposed to normal drug-free people with functioning brains.
>>
And the street shitters and alcoholic spics are better? I don't buy it. Companies have been bullshitting for years to justify hiring foreigners to work for a fraction of American wages, even as we pushed all these kids into schools to spend 50k on the promise they'd have a nice high paying job afterward.
Nobody cared enough to bother asking whether anyone would hire them, they just pushed on with mass immigration and outsourcing while assuming it would never affect higher tier jobs. It is.
>>
>>135459294
Well of course no one is sober, she's in fucking Ohio.
>>
>>135461507
>Would you want to hire a worker who smokes marijuana?
Absolutely, but I work in a tech field and sit in a cozy office all day. I wouldn't care if my employees were high on the job desu, so long as the job was completed.

>We need drug-free people to operate heavy machinery, like Semi-Trucks etc.
Yeah, okay that's fair. Anything where you have a serious risk of harm you should be clear-headed. I don't get why it's okay that the truck driver can go home and get smashed off his ass on beer, but smoking a joint after work is wrong though.
>>
>>135462124
for piss test? if heavy user (daily) month+. if occasional user, like a week or so. if you sweat a good bit and drink lots of water it gets out faster.
for hair test? it stays in your hair til you lose it. so you could smoke a single one hitter in January, and try to get a job next December and fail it due to still having that hair with THC in it. utter fucking bullshit. no way around it either, unless after each smoke session you wait a week, shave all your hair and never smoke again.
good luck getting kids to do that shit.
>>135462578
>The problem is that people don't just smoke it after work or on the weekends you nigger.
I did. I did that all throughout my job and college. I never did it before hand because I knew it would fuck up my ability to learn or preform my job at the best possible level.
Not all of us are dipshit 420 losers. I just like weed. I don't like being drunk, cigs are for retards, and anything harder is way to risky. Weed is literally the only drug for me. yet it's the easiest one to detect. bull
fuckin
shit

and I do agree that most weed smokers are dipshit degenerates. but not all of us.
>>
Take away drug testing regulations. What the fuck? This is supposed to be the free market! You think the FoxConn factory workers are all sober? You've got to be out of your minds they are miserable of course they're not sober. And another thing, how are people suppose to get jobs if they can just take the path of least resistance and use welfare?
>>
File: 1447392663319.jpg (93KB, 313x382px) Image search: [Google]
1447392663319.jpg
93KB, 313x382px
>>135461914
How about no.
>>
>>135462782
>Weed is the only drug for me
>Easiest to detect
>Bullshit
Sounds like your beef is with chemistry bro.
>>
>>135462782
>Not all of us are dipshit 420 losers. I just like weed. I don't like being drunk, cigs are for retards, and anything harder is way to risky. Weed is literally the only drug for me.
Spot on. I rarely if ever drank while growing up, I don't like being hungover and I find that cigs taste like shit. (Although I will smoke a cigar now and again for company functions) For me, after a long week a J is the perfect solution- not a beer.
>>
>>135459294
>CNN
>>
File: 1338758847396.png (68KB, 434x396px) Image search: [Google]
1338758847396.png
68KB, 434x396px
>get hired for my first job ever in my life (im 22)
>its a retarded pool attendant job
>8 hours a WEEK, doing nothing but making sure kids dont slide off the pool deck
>hiring manager says everyone that has this job also has another job
>should be simple as fuck
>quit weed for 2 weeks for the drug test
>even buy one of those walgreens home drug tests
>test negative
>shouldbegoodtogo.jpeg
>go take the actual drug test
>mfw they sent my piss to a government lab in Virginia to have it gas chromatography'd
>hiring manager literally doesnt even know if i pass or not until they mail her the results, i have to call the lab in virginia to find out
>i didnt pass because they found <10 nanograms of THC in my sample
>>
Correct, it is driving down the wages because of the mass influx of people and I will be damned if I'm going to work a hard job for a shit wage when I can make more driving a forklift.
>>
>>135463076
Lawyer up and sue them
>>
>>135461507

>Clearly doesn't smoke weed and have industry experience.

In Australia there are drug overdoses on mine sites. My last site before I came home was Mt Keith West Australia cunts do heroin and legal fake weed.

I'll take a pot head over a dickhead coming off a week long meth binge. Meth is out and undetectable in your piss in a couple days. Marijuana can be over a month depending on how fat you are and how much you had.
>>
>>135459294
I had to wait 2 months before I could pass a drug test becuase I smoke weed, every single person save for the knew I smoked it.

Worked at the place for 6 years now. Just legalize it and stop this silly shit.
>>
>>135461178
>Drop acid instead
>Can still be tripping during a drug test but any LSD has already been metabolised and the quantity of metabolites is too small to detect.

I don't understand stoners, most of the subculture has psycadellic themes but weed is absolutely nothing like psycadellics and is a shittier drug that requires you to be careful about smelling of weed, and can be detected for months after.
>>
>2017
>not being an alcoholic
>>
>>135463212
It's because stoners are retarded.
>>
>>135463076
>being a degenerate subhuman
Serves you right.
>>
>>135461117
Wow it's almost like companies have the ability to pay more than minimum wage to retain skilled staff.
>>
>>135459995
If you are medically prescribed a painkiller does that get you fired?
>>
File: IND02_DSC_6563[2].jpg (73KB, 341x512px) Image search: [Google]
IND02_DSC_6563[2].jpg
73KB, 341x512px
>>135463282
>mfw a meme flag has an opinion near me
>>
>>135463076
This is fake, no fucking pool attendant job would ever require a drug test.
>>
>work in industry with a bunch of other young guys
>have to get drug tested for security clearance
>me and the mormons at office are the only ones who dont smoke dank weeds (its legal now dude just smoke up XDDD)
>we all get clearances
>im now worth an extra 20-30k a year
>manager gives me 25k raise so I dont hop to a new job

h u e
>>
>>135463212
Everyone has preferences, I find the taste of beer to be appaling, it smells like shit, it tastes like shit and it takes a whole pack to get drunk off of. If I want to relax and unwind with a beer, I'll smoke a J instead- to me it smells great, tastes great and it only takes one to get high from.

That being said, I don't oppose anyone drinking and none of my friends mind that I smoke instead, so it's all good here, but maybe that's a leafland thing.
>>
>>135463488
>>manager gives me 25k raise so I dont hop to a new job
What fucking job gives a 25k raise?
>>
>>135463528
>weedfags hating alcohol because it tastes yucky
No surprise there kiddo
>>
>>135463375
No, the dip shit doesn't know what he's talking about. If you disclose your prescription it may affect their choice to hire you, but they won't "fail" a drug test if they know it's there and you have it legally.
>>
>>135461914
Raising the minimum wage is still going to bring in shitty ass workers. A lot of these companies hire using temp services and they treat their employees like fucking garbage while paying shit wages. Operating like that, of course you're going to end up scraping the bottom of the barrel VERY soon.
>>
>>135463548
Computer shit, dont worry about it.

I'll admit 25k is a bit high but I've gotten 20k raises previously.
>>
>>135463528
Yeah it just seems a bit shit that it stays in your system for so long and that companies actually test for metabolites rather than active chemicals.
>>
File: compas.jpg (212KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
compas.jpg
212KB, 720x720px
>>135461507
IM A DUMB NIGGER: THE POST
>>
>>135459294
>Go to university
>Take out student loans to pay for it
>Apply for jobs
>"Sorry, we are not interested in hiring you at this time."
>Finally get someone who actually interviewed me to tell me why
>I have a shitty credit score
>Because I have tens of thousands of dollars in unsecured debt and no income

I don't even know what to do anymore, /pol/.
>>
>>135463548
THE Job you won´t get
>>
>>135463597
Some tastes good, I just don't really like beer. I guess the inverse could be said too:
>beerfags hating weed because it smells yucky
>>
>>135462254
Sounds easy
>>
File: NotEnough.png (444KB, 606x653px) Image search: [Google]
NotEnough.png
444KB, 606x653px
>>
>>135463634
This is absolutely the case. I worked a manufacturing job through a temp agency. I was paid less for the same work, Had to adhere to stricter standards, and was barred access to the on-site medical staff. They abuse temp workers knowing that the turnover will be high
>>
>>135459294
>few sober applicants
CHRIST! GET THIS MAN SOME MEXICANS AND RUSSIANS ON WORK VISA'S STAT!
>>
>>135459954
Glad you asked
>>
>>135463193
Legalizing it wouldn't mean they're going to be hiring you.
>>
>>135459294
>Live in rust belt
>Lose your job to mexicans, NAFTA, and globalism
>Deal with the day to day stress of providing for family or living life busting your balls trying to get work
>End up becoming an alcoholic to deal with the bullshit so you can easy the pain

You have no idea the shit those folks go through because you are too busy sipping tea on the internet like a smug fucking shill troll trying to sell us globalism on one-liner fake news headlines because being a sarcastic one-shot faggot liberal is really all you can do while posting from your iPhone in a Starbucks while you come from some middle class suburban home and probably smoke Antifa cock like a good little faggot.

Also,

>Ohio factory owner SAYS she can't find anyone
>Basically complaining to make it look like she can't find anyone and is forced to hire immigrants for pennies on the dollar
>Still won't pay immigrants legal Federal wages, benefits, or anything most US citizens would get due to them being illegal and not US citizens
>"Don't shame me, shame LAZY AMERICANS!! I AM GIVING DREAMERS JOBS! HURR DURR"
>Everything is going exactly according to keikaku while making maximum profit.

Business always want to maximize profits and minimize expenditure. This is just how they operate. If that means crying crocodlie tears to avoid hiring US citizens to hire literal indentured servants to work for them for pennies on the dollar, they will do it. If it weren't for child labor laws, they'd have them working as well.

Fuck off. Sage.
>>
File: 1490150455563.png (114KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
1490150455563.png
114KB, 500x435px
>offer job for $8.00/hr with shitty working conditions
>Bitch about the quality of applicants
>Tell the government that there is a shortage of qualified applicants, and that you need to import a bunch of shitskins with the H1B program
>Still get shit workers
>>
>>135461806
sweetie posting is a leftist thing. I think some people on here use it ironically.
>>
>>135464318

Why is she holding the hot part? And wtf if she soldering? And where the filler?
>>
>>135463795
This. The thing is they can do other methods like oral swabs or blood test. The swabs tell if you have smoked within a certain time frame. The blood test is pretty self explanatory but both are more expensive.

I don't understand how the Comcast case was rejected where this gimp in wheel chair with a medical card gets drug tested working in a Comcast call center. He tells them beforehand "I have a medical marijuana card" they test him anyways and he fails. I don't see how it is any different than someone on a prescription for oxycodone or something. Right now business is just using the "its illegal federally" excuse but I really think it boils down to they don't want to shell out for a new testing system.
>>
>tfw illegals make more than most Americans because "lol illegals no taxation"
>They also get welfare
>They also don't pay taxes
>>
>>135459294
Yeah CNN is right Americans are just fat lazy drunks.

Now lets talk about how Russia is trying to ruin America and interfere with the elections
>>
File: 1477882940574.jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1477882940574.jpg
7KB, 184x184px
>>135464664
>>
>>135463997

There has to be more to this. I do uinderstand that they do credit checks in some lines of work but I also know that your student loans wont show up negatively unless you are in default. Sometimes student loans are a positive thing on your credit as fucking strange as that sounds. Maybe someone more knowledgeable can confirm this.
>>
>>135459294
the rust belt is full of a bunch of lazy/entitled degenerates
>>
File: 1501295588602.jpg (41KB, 396x366px) Image search: [Google]
1501295588602.jpg
41KB, 396x366px
>>135459294

Honestly, I'm glad young people are smoking weed.

I've learned to think like a Jew, more jobs available for me.

Keep smoking suckers.
>>
>>135461384
>I'd rather not shave all my body hair and wait months doing nothing to be able to have a chance at getting a job
This is your punishment.
>>
so i think one anon mentioned it earlier, but the big thing most people are missing is the diversity hire. the government gives companies big tax breaks for hiring women and minorities. which fucks over the largest population base white males. its fucking retarded.
then companies start paying people less because the quality of service decreases because they stopped hiring the most qualified applicants for muh diversity. and then everything gets shipped overseas because the quality of work is shit in both places, but they pay mexicans and indians a quarter of what they pay in the US
>>
>>135463076
You need you were supposed to quit more than a month prior you whiny idiot.
>>
>>135463997
become a pirate and sail the seven seas
OR
[REDACTED FOR SECURITY REASONS]
>>
>>135459294
>woman buys factory
>expects manual laborers to adhere to conduct standards of white-collar office workers
>shocked when she can't find "sober" workers
>>
>>135464967
nope thats wrong. the credit beruas actually keep track of your debt and your revolving credit, so if you have like 10 grand in available credit(like in credit cards) and 40 grand in debt, they consider you high risk and lower your score
>>
>>135462381
I fucking laughed hard and everyone stared at me thanks.
>>
File: 2.jpg (33KB, 178x609px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
33KB, 178x609px
>farmer posts add like this
>"no one applied so we had to import some Filipinos."
>>
>>135459294
Surprise niggers smoke weed ! Thanks liberals !
>>
>>135459294
I smoke weed and I can outscore all of you in math exams.
>>
>>135465442
>3 years experience
>>
>>135465442

>minimum wage
>3 years experience

I could *literally* make more than this stocking shelves at Walmart and not have to deal with rats
>>
>>135461507
Why stop at that? What about dangerous hobbies? What about driving a motorcycle? What about people who gamble? What about people who are into fast women?

Why doesn't your boss just control every single aspect of your life?

Does he decide what you eat too? Because you know, that could be unhealthy for you. Does he set your bed time as well? You know, can't work while tired.
>>
>>135465442
> sometimes rodents get into the house, but only at night
Yeah
You may as well be screaming "whites and anyone in three degrees of a lawyer need not apply"
>>
>>135459294
Sitting in the back of the double-wide telling grandma to go fuck herself as she bangs on the door for help.

While the smoke of opiods and crack fills the trailer.

These white niggers need a good beating.
>>
File: 1459708258706.jpg (97KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1459708258706.jpg
97KB, 550x512px
>>135464967
>>
File: 1494625473508.png (424KB, 594x722px) Image search: [Google]
1494625473508.png
424KB, 594x722px
>>135459294
lol dude FUCK our countrymen n sheeit lmao
>>
>>135461763
this is me. I'm 26 and have rejected numerous jobs that drug test. You want me to do fucking hard ass manual labor like landscaping and dead tree removal for 8 hours a day(really 10 hours when you factor in driving and getting ready for work) and then once I'm exhausted and just went to relax on my time, I'm not even allowed to do what makes me happy and doesn't hurt anyone else. I worked with painters who would start popping brews at 2 pm with the boss and basically hated me because I didn't want to partake in that degeneracy yet if I were to smoke, I'm fucked. Fuck off with that noise.
>>
her company pays people $10-$12 an hour to do hard labor.

She's not going to get any good applicants for those prices.
>>
>>135466087
No, she'll just whine about how the market isn't saturated with people starving for "such a great opportunity" until she gets some visa coons to sponsor.
>>
to add to this thread though, I agree with the people who are saying people like me who smoke weed probably shouldn't operate heavy machinery. My last job that I had was working for an excavation company and those fuckers would try to make me drive tractors and I was not feeling that shit. That probably has more to do with my upbringing and not being very mechanical though. I'm sure if some kid grew up driving tractors and big rigs, he could smoke an eighth to his face and not even have it faze his ability to operate the machinery.
>>
>>135466087
hmmm 10 bucks a hour doing hard labor, or work at walmart for 9+ starting out... the choices
>>
File: 1499584891514.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499584891514.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>>135459294
>>
>>135466413
Slowed reaction time but more cautious. Either way I don't think anyone is advocating smoking on the job.
>>
>>135465793
While we're at it, why even pay workers wages? You know they'll squander it on useless distractions like netflix and avocado toast; employers really should simplify the process and simply offer food and shelter. What else does a slave err worker need?
>>
>>135461178

The worst part is most of these places almost never drug test after getting hired unless you're in an accident. The only reason for the initial test is because they want to know if you're capable of not fucking using drugs or drinking long enough to not do it at work. They could care less if you do it while you're not at work but a lot of dumbfucks can't even stay clean for the month or so it takes to get it out of your system and pass the test.
>>
>>135459294
Lies. They are fudging numbers to in order to get more cheap H1Bs Pajeets and Pablos.

Boo hoo everyone is junkies. Please more cheaper labor.
>>
>>135460401
You should study and do your bachelor or masters. Shit education gets shit jobs.
>>
>>135461178
lol yeah you sound like a winner!

have fun not having friends and being a miserable virgin that women laugh at
>>
>>135459294
>Globalism is killing job-
My problem with globalism has never been economics
Its about culture
>>
Right now her company is hiring 2 National Sales Managers

where the fuck are her massive job openings?
>>
>>135466631
I agree. fuck money entirely. all we need is some company script and a work camp.
>>
>>135465014
You must flip a great burger! Or bag a excellent grocery!
>>
>>135466633
You can get it out of your system in days if you want to, but if you need a job you should be clean since you don't have income to spend on useless fun things.
>>
>>135466087

this. maybe if it was 16-18$ shed get good workers. no one and i mean NO ONE wants to work labor for that piss poor 10-12 amount. scummy bitch

> OMG HOW COULD NO ONE WANT TO WORK LABOR FOR 11$ AN HOUR???!
>>
>>135464619
Its a stock photo retard. She's not a welder, she's a model.
>>
>>135466760
Maybe she's trying to post them but ironically keeps failing the captcha.
>>
File: hillbilly elegy.jpg (49KB, 581x575px) Image search: [Google]
hillbilly elegy.jpg
49KB, 581x575px
>>135459294
Similar story in the book Hillbilly Elegy.

Holdout factory owner can't get or keep good people, staffers take hour-long bathroom breaks, etc.

The story in the '80s was Japanese quality -- people bought Japanese cars because US cars were made with sloppy indifference.

What if it's all true? What if cultural rot led to globalism and not the other way around? How do we MAGA then?
>>
>>135459294
all the skilled labor, aka "guys", probably just don't want to work for a woman
>>
>>135466964
you do have a valid point, but i would like to mention. if you have medical issues. weed is a god send, its a great pain killer and anti-inflammatory, its so much better then the pharma BS they push on you with fewer side effects.
like when i was in college i would smoke weed because it was cheaper then buying the good noninflammatory i was prescribed.
>>
Where the FUCK do I find a job like that? I'm desperate for a job above minimum wage (however slightly) with stable hours. My last job I worked as a host at a restaurant -- they hired some cute girl and made me train her, then changed my hours to only 3-hour shifts on Friday and Saturday night (trying to force me to quit). There is only one male working there and it's the manager. Never spoke to them again, still have a paycheck to pick up. I can't fucking stand that industry, the music makes me want to kill myself and I hate dealing with 30 year old White women. WHAT DO I DO? I live in San Francisco right now but I guess I can move anywhere; I only intended to stay for the free college...

>tfw don't do anything but coffee and cigarettes
>>
>>135462535
Well it helps that the CIA runs all the drugs in the US.
>>
>>135459294
> OSHA and other regulators aren't arms of the globalist.
>>
>>135467198
walmart my friend, they'll hire anyone on a first come first serve basis, and surprisingly enough don't pay shit
>>
>>135467458
I want a job where I can compete and prove my worth and be rewarded for effort...
>>
File: 1500437787231.png (29KB, 575x488px) Image search: [Google]
1500437787231.png
29KB, 575x488px
>>135467104
fix the culture. easy, RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
>>
>>135459294
CNN is fake news, a.k.a. (((credible)))
>>
>>135466087
>her company pays people $10-$12 an hour to do hard labor.

lol the illegal crews in northern Virginia won't even look at you for less than $12
some want $15
>>
I work in the welding trade. A lot my co workers are fucked up constantly.
>>
>>135467198
A problem is people don't advertise well, I know a pizza place that has a 13$ starting wage but low applicants.
>>
Ohio fag here.
Straight up story about my current work situation. It's a small "job shop" tool and die / production CNC and stamping presses. About 20 employees and 18 of them regularly smoke crack, use pills and drink shitloads of booze. Plus weed but we all know weed is totally safe, right? Jeff, 45 Yo told me he drinks 40 beers every night on average once when were talking about drinking. I drink one maybe two just for a buzz, anymore than that doesn't do it for me. It's nothing to notice a burning plastic smell (crack) in the shop. A small fridge in back press area, always fully stocked wioth beer during work hours. No one gets drug tested as a condition of employment. Several young kids told me that's why they wanted to work here. Every break and at lunch most drive off down the back roads hitting the pipe and drinking. And every week these fuckers are dead broke by thursday and nervous twitching for friday payday. One guy actually lived under a freeway bridge so he could keep using. Amazing they can function at all at work. Take long breaks, late for work. Leave early on friday so they can get loaded. Boss / owner really doesn't care. He's the biggest jew white guy you'll ever meet. (not a jew actually, just really a tight ass greedy cocksucker). I really despise fuckers who use drugs anymore. Now every cop carries narcan for OD's. One local girl got 19 doses in a single day. Let the fuckers die already. No sympathy for anyone who thinks shooting heroin is a fun thing to do.
>>
>>135459294
Why does the media insist on attacking blue collar America?
>>
>>135467538
hurr durr i can't find work, because i refuse to take the jobs available to me. you have to get a entry level full time job before most people will look at you.
literally a fucking monkey can be a hostess
>>
File: 1458314855778.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1458314855778.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>>135465442
>>135465442

>three years experience
>minimum wage
>>
File: publicunion.png (23KB, 995x563px) Image search: [Google]
publicunion.png
23KB, 995x563px
>>135466631
>>135466892
haha neither of you are good negotiators
>>
>>135467198
>Where the FUCK do I find a job like that?

they don't exist
there is always more to the story
you have companies that have enjoyed paying the same (inflation-adjusted) wage for over 20 years while cost of living has skyrocketed
they are just now inching their wages up a little bit, and they are raising hell in the media for having to do that
>>
>>135467614
RIGHT
>>
>>135467614
WING
>>
>>135467614
DEATH
>>
>>135461178
This. Drugs and alcohol are for people that want to be a living joke.

What's the appealing of weed anyways? Maybe they do it because they have no personality and intelligence to consume something that it is obviously bad.
>>
>>135467614
SQUAD
>>
>>135467836
Negotiate this
*unzips dick*
>>
>>135459954
The guy in the video does
>>
>>135468017
its called a fucking search engine, try it sometime
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/05/16/research-supports-marijuana-benefits.aspx
>>
>>135467614
>Plus weed but we all know weed is totally safe, right?

what kind of faggotry did you mean by this? you clearly are in a case where hard drugs and alcohol are the root of the issue yet throw this pretentious shade at potheads. I smoke weed and hate alcohol and have never touched coke, meth, or heroin.
>>
>>135467688
Because liberals sneer at working class people, they're "plebs" who aren't intelligent and classy and stylish as they are.
http://truthuncensored.net/womans-top-10-reasons-no-longer-leftist-goes-viral/
She puts it all in black and white in this editorial - yes, it's long, but it's worth it - liberals worship marxists, but have lost sight of the fact that the people they spit on are the proletariat that would drive their marxist revolution. They drove teh working class away decades ago, and now just sneer and insult them.
"Polish-Americans participated significantly in a great victory, Flint, Michigan’s 1937 sit-down strike. Italian-Americans produced Sacco and Vanzetti. Gus Hall was a son of Finnish immigrants.

In the end, though, we didn’t show up for the Marxist happily ever after. We believed in God and we were often devout Catholics. Leftists wanted us to slough off our ethnic identities and join in the international proletarian brotherhood — “Workers of the world, unite!” But we clung to ethnic distinctiveness. Future generations lost their ancestral ties, but they didn’t adopt the IWW flag; they flew the stars and stripes. “Property is theft” is a communist motto, but no one is more house-proud than a first generation Pole who has escaped landless peasantry and secured his suburban nest.

Leftists felt that we jilted them at the altar. Leftists turned on us. This isn’t just ancient history. In 2004, What’s the Matter with Kansas? spent eighteen weeks on the bestseller lists. The premise of the book: working people are too stupid to know what’s good for them, and so they vote conservative when they should be voting left. In England, the book was titled, What’s the Matter with America?"
>>
>>135462254
>P.S- You need
and if you dont have it but are willing to do the job?
>>
File: jfkmeme.jpg (38KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
jfkmeme.jpg
38KB, 600x558px
>>135465839
>>
>>135461117
We want wages to rise naturally by shrinking the labor supply which can be achieved by deporting all illegals, also revoking work and residency visas and expelling those people. Raising wages via law doesn't work, it raises prices and causes inflationary effects which erode the value of our currency and the purchasing power of wages; wages rising as a response to changes in the labor market don't have those inflationary consequences and removing illegals and visa holders lowers aggregate demand which lowers prices.
Lrn2economics.
>>
>>135468228

This. Demoshits can't fucking understand what a working class person is looking at.

Republican platform: I'm going to make you work for me to make me rich but you will have a job.

Democrat platform: I'm going to replace you with 3rd world slaves and you won't get welfare because you're a fucking white male
>>
>>135468218
Also, marijuana smoke contains 50 percent to 70 percent more carcinogenic hydrocarbons than does tobacco smoke and has the potential to cause cancer of the lungs and respiratory tract. Marijuana smoke is commonly inhaled deeper and held longer than is tobacco smoke, increasing the lungs' exposure to carcinogens."

Aug. 25, 2006 - Mayo Clinic

Keep on truckin hippie.
>>
>>135461178
You're still a fucking loser
>>
>>135468660
yeah thats why there are so many marijuana deaths every year. oh wait...
also nice link faggot
>>
>>135468660

Now break out the MSDS on those welding rods.
>>
>>135468660
holy fuck, how blue-pilled can you be? you honestly think the smoke from a natural plant is worse than something that contains rat poison and a levy of other chemicals meant to get you hooked and eventually kill you. that might be stupidest thing I've read in a good while.
>>
>>135459954
you hold it how you have to in order to make the weld
>>
>>135468954
only a woman would defend another woman for being that stupid
tits or GTFO
>>
>>135459294
So let's import 3 million immigrants so that they don't raise wages so that Americans want to do the job.
Psyche. It's better for the workers to have more leverage against their employer.
>>
>>135463693
"Hey here's an extra 20 thousand grand" meanwhile my company just gave me A 24 cent raise
>>
>>135463997
First mistake was going to collage faggot
>>
>>135468799
Maybe if you retard stoners could comprehend what you're reading it might make sense. But then you wouldn't be "stoners" then would you?
>>
File: 1499699531890.gif (999KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
1499699531890.gif
999KB, 500x267px
>>135468954
>>
>>135468860
so your position is that since it's natural it can't cause cancer? that nothing from nature can cause cancer?
>>
File: 1501317984177.jpg (1MB, 1681x1623px) Image search: [Google]
1501317984177.jpg
1MB, 1681x1623px
>>135461178
this.

every loser i know has failed at least one drug test. if you're not getting a dependable income, don't puss out and get high.

I can go get a job in my field at another company by next week if i wanted to. I can take any job that comes up if it's better than my current one.

Keep making choices your competition won't and you'll be able to do things they can't do.

Keep your blood clean and don't be a sperg.
>>
File: 1500589639436.jpg (20KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1500589639436.jpg
20KB, 460x259px
>>135469357
still waiting for that link, also since your so sure of yourself why not give us a link on marijuana related cancer and deaths.
>>
>>135459883
Listen dude, you might not actually know anyone who works these kind of jobs but most of them are snorting percs multiple times a day.
>>
>>135469527
baby boomer detected.
uh huh and in 1974... blah blah blah
no one gives a shit how life was 4 years ago
>>
>>135469666
*40 years ago
>>
>>135469527
I'm a welder by trade and highly skilled and high paid. I get laid off every summer and start back in the fall. I smoke weed when laid off. Cake and eating it too but I still have opinions about the issue and principals just because it doesn't affect me.
>>
File: plebbit commies.jpg (75KB, 550x705px) Image search: [Google]
plebbit commies.jpg
75KB, 550x705px
>>135461763
>enjoy your no new employees under the age of 25 for the next forever because ain't no young kids gunna give up the pot when it stays in your system for so fucking long that you might as well say fuck it and live at home forever

Hey eurocuck, the hippies lost. Someone who isn't degenerate will take the job you can't get.
>>
>>135469528
You work for norml? Stones are the dumbest most obnoxious fuckers one will ever meet. Where do you even work at without getting drug tested? You prolly don't work and get welfare or sell drugs. Fine upstanding citizen you are.
>>
>>135459294
Go ahead dumb fuck tell blue collar workers they are all drug addicts and need to be replaced by Mexicans, you cunts are oblivious.
>>
>>135459294
Raise the offered salary then.

ask why putative left-leaning CNN wants cheap labor so badly
>>
>>135469770
so wait, you can find a job in a week. but somehow get laid off for 3 months and don't get a job in the next week?
the only welders i know who have as much work as they want are the under water welders, but you have to be in great shape and able to handle working under water to do that job
>>
>>135469528
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
>>
>>135468193
>using Mercola as reputable source

Kek
>>
>>135463548
chef at wendys
>>
>>135469448
I never once said that. it's a comparison between two things. One can be picked, dried, and smoked with no other process while the other needs several processes and has hundreds of chemicals added to it. Plus going off of this guy's link, it's not the smoke of marijuana that is worse, it's the fact that is usually ingested in your lungs for a good 3 seconds to get the full effect while if you even tried to do that with tobacco smoke, you would probably want to vomit everywhere. Anyone with any real world experience with the tobacco and marijuana knows how stupid anyone supporting such blatant propaganda sounds.
>>
>>135469914
still waiting on those links, also no i work full time.
but i think i'll stop wasting my effort on a antifa fag posting from a coffee shop living on mommies dime
>>
>>135469996
I'm a a boilermaker. we don't usually work summers where I live due to the heat and other reasons. I usually work anywhere from late august to may or from January to may depending on outages or if I want to travel but when I'm working its nose to the grind stone working 6/7-12s.
>>
>>135469964
>ask why putative left-leaning CNN wants cheap labor so badly
Because it fits in with silicon valley wanting cheap labor from poo land. See zuckerberg the jew bastard.
>>
>thread about how foreign labor depresses wages
>straightedgecuck decides this is the perfect soap box to tell us about what drugs he doesn't do
>>
>>135468860
Asshole, inhaling any smoke raises your risk of cancer, period. It's not an anti-pot stance, it's fucking science. Ask any oncologost. If you get high, vape or edibles, smoke will fucking kill you. The additives to cigarettes don't help, but it's the smoke that kills you, no matter what you're burning. But, you keep being so weak a personality you need pot to define you, and spaz out at the barest mention of anything that's negative about pot, fucking spastic.
>>
>>135469996
Oh about smoking. I can smoke certain times in the summer and keep myself to a 2 week window or can go 2 months of smoking with a month off.
>>
>>135466052
Weak minded pussy.
>>
>>135459294
>Must have 8 years of experience and a Ph.D
>One guy applies
>"See? No applicants! Guess I gotta take my Ph.D demands to rural China,"

It's a scam. They put the ads out because they have to, in order to say "We can't find anyone for the job, let us outsource/import workers", that or it's internal hires.
>>
>>135470301
>>
>>135470169
>antifa fag posting from a coffee shop living on mommies dime
This is actually you isn't it?
Freud warned us about you fuckers.
>>
>>135459294
>>Ohio
Instead of niggerfied Chicago and their guns, Ohio is the asshole of America where white trash kill themselves with pills. Move the factory out of fucking Ohio for fucks sake.
>>
>>135464345
I've been there 6 years now sweetie, bless your heart, here:

https://www.hookedonphonics.com/
>>
File: IMG_1497.jpg (102KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1497.jpg
102KB, 750x500px
>>135466052
You sound like an uppity faggot.

You're not entitled to get high.

Better be on the lookout for a refrigerator box to live in.
>>
>>135459294
>1 post by this ID
sage
>>
>>135470105
lol
>75 cases of weed smokers and 300 non weed smokers.
>A total of 102 eligible cases were contacted and invited for interview of whom 79 (77%) agreed to participate. There were 493 controls contacted and invited for interview of whom 324 (66%) agreed to participate.
this source can't even decide how many people were being tested. but with that being said less than 80 people is one laughable study
>>
>>135459294
So did our money turn to garbage?
>>
>>135470424
not a real argument. some of us don't enjoy the totalitarian overlords trying to control every moment of your lives. you can be cucked by them, I won't.
>>
File: Pepe Confused.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Confused.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>135459294
>you have to be sober to have a job
>working makes you need to drink and do drugs so you don't feel like killing yourself
This is just like the cycle of needing work experience to get a job that will give you work experience.
>>
>>135463693
You're an internet spammer aren't you? You buy and sell email lists and hook up thieves
>>
>>135470105
>While cannabis smoking (defined as lifetime use of ≥20 joints) was not associated with a significantly increased risk of lung cancer (Table 3),
oh wow look what it said under the results. did you even read it?
>>
>>135463488
>25k dollar raise
what does lying on an anonymous image board do for you?
>>
>>135459294
The article isn't about globalism or immigration.

It's about the pervasiveness of the opioid crisis in middle America.
>>
>>135462254
You do not need tanker endorsement, or haz mat for UPS OTR drivers, and the real money in working for UPS is the Owner Operator Panther driver teams. Those fuckers make close to $500k a year. But have no life for the most part.
>>
>>135470551
You stoners are so convinced that your drug usage is sanctified. You stones are really a pathetic group. No matter how many studies you see about a drug that has over 400 chemicals in it can't possibly be harmful. It is for one because stoners are stupid at the very least. Dumb as a fucking stump.
>>
>>135470167
So, effectively, because of how it is smoked, you admit that marijuana is more harmful.
>>
File: Capture.png (30KB, 532x824px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
30KB, 532x824px
>>135470105
>>
4chan pol is being very successfully flooded by distraction & concern agents. You know the altern8tive venue. Go there for real news and discussion. Better yet, go on social media to spread awareness to normies and show your support for President Trump come hell or high water.

Real happenings include:
-Awan connection to Elsagate sexualization and fetishization of children
-New Wikileaks dump deep state hacks for nearly all devices (but still weren't catching bad guy)
-President threatens to put congress on obamacare
-Things coming to a head between Trump and DNC/RINOs/MSM/DS

Things are moving fast on the offense front. Keep pushing. Zero energy wasted on defense.
>>
>>135470858
Long term cannabis use increases the risk of lung cancer in young adults.

Missed that line did you?
Cherry pick all you want. You stoners are worthless.
>>
>>135469996
>Bus boy

Uber retarded if you think there's more underwater work. I'm a combo welder and work as much or little as I want. I can work 7 12s for months on end or I can hire in for a 3 week shut down to intentually get a lay off slip. I took off 3 months last year for the hell of it
>>
>>135463609
Do you live in Ohio moron? If you have ANY sign of ANY drugs in your system, an employer can legally refuse to hire you. Want a job at Kroger? Broke your leg 7 months ago and you're taking Vicodins? Need a job? Too bad, you're fucked.
>>
>>135471092
i assume you also missed the line about the error rate of 5%, and how the highest usage of marijuana only had a 5.7% rate of cancer
but nice try anon
>>
>>135471183
I forgot to add, that if you are employed with a company and you fail the test, they have full legal rights to fire you as well. It doesn't matter if you've worked there for 20 years or 2 months.
>>
I quit my job 6 weeks ago because they 'promoted' me without raising my pay for the second time, and told me I needed to be there for a year before they can give me a review (for the possibility of a raise) because it's their policy
I was making 12/hr running swiss turn lathes in a medical device factory, and had been there for 9 months
(was I justified in dumping it or was I a greedy little shit that's ruining honest business owners like my neocon uncle insists?)
>>
>>135459294
(((1 post by this id)))
SAGE AND REPORT
>>
>>135470938
no, it's not more harmful even then. show me the proof( wait, you have none). Someone who just tokes on some organic green bud is going to have healthier lungs than somehow who smokes a pack a day of disgustingness meant to hook and kill you. All you have to do is use your nose and it will tell which substance's smoke is more toxic and disgusting.
>>
>>135462535
>1/2 baking soda
Only crack that's half is shit people buy off junkies trying to cut it to pay for their habit.
>>
>implying you wouldnt have to be drunk to think taking that grueling job for that shit pay was a good idea
QUICK GET THE H1Bs WE NEED SLAVES
>>
>>135471641
You newfags need to NEVER bump any 1 post by this id op. It's Shillblue bait.
>>
File: pepe80.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
pepe80.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>135471011
>both
always play the long game with working a job... unless you have a better job lined up or a better paying job
>>
>>135471092
you have no nuance or critical thinking skills. of course someone who inhales smoke is going to have a higher risk of lung or throat cancer than someone who doesn't ever inhale smoke. If you honestly think that weed smoke is more toxic and cancerous than tobacco smoke you have zero real world experience with the two and are just exposing yourself as some retard who thinks he knows everything when he doesn't have a fucking clue.
>>
>>135471315
Not willing to waste my night debating someone who lives in denial. Have a nice evening Mr. Spicoli.
>>
Weed is for niggers and has no place in European culture. Alcohol and tobacco are white drugs. They are still degenerate, and people shouldn't use them, but at least you aren't betraying your culture when you do.
>>
>>135461178
>but now I am laughing
lmao
>>
>>135459294
Bullshit. This is a tactics I've seen in multibillion dollar companies from the inside.

You can actually buy better American made goods than foreign for cheaper but the finance whizs are going for straight quarterly profits.

I know for a fact the average return rate on foreign goods is 3 times higher which obliterates the profit margin.

Investment firms is the greatest ironic term in the English language.

And the government and fortune 500 is entirely these leeches.

And yes, an overwhelming majority are from mob families that went 'legit'

Modern corporate investment is racketeering, loan sharking, etc.
>>
>>135464619
she's also soldering the wrong side of the board. I love this image. It pisses me off.
>>
>>135470847
Why the fuck would I be getting a security clearance?
>>
>>135462782
Can't quit smoking for 90 days?
Jobs don't test beyond 1.5 inches beyond your scalp.
>>
>>135459294
They can't watch you pee. I bought synthetic urine online for $11 and passed my pre employment drug screening. Otherwise may have failed for marijuana.
>>
S-should I become a truck driver?
>>
File: 22 Scheer Street.png (438KB, 568x308px) Image search: [Google]
22 Scheer Street.png
438KB, 568x308px
>>135459294
I'd start drinking too if I had to work for a woman.
>>
>>135472376
>They can't watch you pee. I bought synthetic urine online for $11 and passed my pre employment drug screening. Otherwise may have failed for marijuana
And America has just hired a dishonest person. What else do you lie about?
>>
>>135471828
Lol Shakespeare used cannabis. George Washington grew hemp and was said to smoke it for his fucked teeth, but can't be sure that's true.
>>
>>135472643
how sad is your life that you go around moral fagging people on here?
>>
>>135462254
Yeah, you make 80,000 a year but you buy the truck and pay for all repairs and had. Most at my depot that own their own truck make 35,000 ish a year after expenses for the truck and business
>>
>>135472643
Haven't been fired or reprimanded in 2 years so they got the employee they wanted and I got the job I wanted.

Funny how it works out like that. Figured I'd have killed myself or a co-worker by now, huh?
>>
>>135472813
Sad for people with no morals apparently.
>>
>>135472951
the only real morals you have is bowing down to the Jew, you cuck.
>>
>>135472941
>Figured I'd have killed myself or a co-worker by now, huh?
There is still time anon. Hope you die. Soon. Hope you all do. You're a real disappointment to all the hard work your forefathers did.
>>
>>135471652
Are you high right now? You already forgot someone showed you the proof lol. Stereotypes exist for a reason pothead.
>>
>>135472951
It is less moral to accept subjugation and allow other men to think for you. No different than a soldier following orders.

I won't claim to never lie, only a liar will make that claim. But I won't infringe on the rights of other people, merely maintain my own.
>>
>>135473164
that wasn't proof. that was a retarded study that instantly got debunked, but you're too ignorant to realize that.
>>
>>135473158
>Implying they hadn't smoked pot, too.
>>
>>135473158
my grandfather smoked weed and is more successful than anyone in your family will ever be. you've been blue-pilled on weed hard, have fun continuing on believing in a lie.
>>
>>135473244
Retarded because you didn't understand it... because you're high as a fucking kite right now. Go finish your entire pizza and episode of Power Rangers in your mother's basement faggot.
>>
>>135473425
project your own insecurities and lack of comprehension onto me, that's fine, I can take it.
>>
>>135473237
That's like saying I only rape my little sister so the other girls in my neighborhood are safe. Nice logic anon.
>>
>>135461384
din do nothin
>>
>>135473374
>more successful than anyone in your family will ever be.
Prove it.
>>
>>135473505
>Nice logic anon
the irony here is almost palpable.
>>
>>135464345
This, even if legal companies can still drug screen
>>
>>135466683
i already have a master in architecture and urban planning...
studying physics right now and get out of this nigger shithole asap
i hope poland or hungary can need a good physican/archt./urban pl.
>>
>>135470890
>Owner Operator Panther driver

Elaborate please?
>>
>>135473504
>I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you

Yep, that's the response I'd expect from someone who is almost in a coma from THC poisoning.
>>
>>135473602
k, post your whole family tree first and then I'll respond
>>
>>135473692
>a master in architecture and urban planning...
George Costanza.
I saw Seinfeld too.
>>
>>135473842
>k, post your whole family tree first and then I'll respond
Put your mother on the phone.
>>
>>135459294

that heroin runing ohio comes from our globalist southern non border made in mexico, distributed by savage gangs who murder.
>>
>>135473979
hi, this anon's mom, word has it you're brainwashed over weed. how can I help?
>>
>>135464967
If you pay your payments on time any debt is positive unless you're maxxing out credit cards. A small amount of debt on credit cards is the way to go. You tank your credit when you start paying payments over 30 days late. Ex mortgage fag here.
>>
>>135473842
>post your whole family tree
I'll bet your family tree has no branches.
>>
>>135459294
> she
>>
>>135459294

So who is worse right now?

>CNN and lefty women in hiring positions who will spin anything to take down Trump's policies

or

>Leftist kids who have gotten comfy on welfare, leeching off family and friends and smoking weed to actually want to apply for jobs and clean up their shit?

I mean leftists deserve to starve either way but what do?
>>
>>135473876
lol
i just made the mistake and actually did it

only study that kind of shit when your own family runs a buisness in that brance
i wish someone told be before... wasted years
>>
>>135459294
>CNN
>CNN
>CNN
>CNN
>>
Listen up fags. Shill hard all you wat for the virtues of weed but it's a dead end. If you smoke regularly and or heavily you are dysfunctional. I smoked a lot when younger and realized it made me antisocial, ignore family and just started that creepy malaise bullshit. So I wish you luck on finding work and dodging the drug tests. You are such good folk.
>>
>>135461763
>>135461763
Wanna know how I know you are larping?

Your attitude:
>Omg mind altering pot is just as bad as a cigarette or a hangover
>We don't need to change, society must change for us

You are either a millennial or fagot. Very high chance of you being both
>>
>>135473680
no h2b visa for them. looks like they will have to go out of business. Or change policies.
>>
>>135459883

lemme tell you Drug test are a Giant fucking scam they cost the employer $800 even if the applicant fails.
>>
>>135474598
and there we have it, you can't control your weed addiction because you're a degenerate so instead of being reasonable, you project your failures onto everyone who enjoys the plant. Some people just aren't meant to smoke, you're one of them. no need to be a cunt towards everyone who can handle it though.
>>
>>135461684
This.
Its a beatup on workers so they can get some cheap migrant workers
>>
>>135474876
LOL
>>
>>135459294
>1 post by this ID

I'm suck of you stupid fuckfaces responding to these bait threads.

Sage and ignore you faggots.
>>
>>135461384
>>135459883
>>135461763
>WHY DO EMPLOYERS NOT WANT TO HIRE DRUG USERS REEEE!

/pol/ is literally 90% white trailer trash.
>>
This is just a bunch of fucking jewish lies.
>>
>>135459954
Not all welds are made on a fucking bench.
>>
>>135459294
Factory jobs are nigger tier anyways. I worked as a temp last year stacking 40 lb boxes for 8 hours a night. New hires would get sent to me and say the work was "too hard" and get sent somewhere else. I was the only one willing to do it. Eventually someone snitched and said I was an alcoholic and I got fired(prolly cuz I was too good and fucked one of my coworkers)Only drank at home on the weekends. I will never work at a nigger factory for the rest of my life. Would rather be a homeless NEET than deal with that workplace environment again. Better to get back in school and get an engineering degree or something. You want to know why those jobs are dying because HR is bullshit and no one wants to put up with that faggotry
>>
File: 1495299309617.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1495299309617.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
>>135475181
Pay shit wages
Have shit working conditions
Have shit benefits
Treat your workers like shit
Wonder why the only people who apply to work in your company are retarded junkies with no other options

Use this experience to write a editorial on CNN about how we need to replace these people with more 3rd world immigrants since we don't have enough qualified workers.

The workers party, everyone. Bravo. Why do these people not want to vote for you? Truly a mystery.
>>
>>135462254
>P.S- You need a CDL Class A license with all endorsements.

And about a million miles under your belt driving OTR for some shit company before they'll ever look at you.
>>
File: 1488286792654.png (402KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488286792654.png
402KB, 963x720px
>>135465442
"I was offering fair wages and whites just won't take the jobs!"
>>
>>135465722
>I could *literally* make more than this stocking shelves at Walmart and not have to deal with rats
A few years ago Walmart was hiring in North Dakota for 17 dollars an hour. Oil boom.
>>
>>135473425
>because you're high as a fucking kite right now. Go finish your entire pizza and episode of Power Rangers in your mother's basement faggot.
This is on the same level as when reddit comes here and says shit like
>You wont never get a woman with no small white boi dick like urs

Even if true, who cares? This place is anonymous, so dismissing someone's opinion based on a factor you can't observe through this medium is asinine. Talk about the actual data, don't just attack each other with rhetoric. That Mayo clinic study has been refuted, even though elements of it are correct. Weed smoking is degenerate and a vice, but everyone has a something. As far as vices go, weed is among the least self-destructive and causes almost 0 strife between users and non-users, so where's the problem?
Do you enjoy being able to come home and have a beer after work? Beer is degenerate too, but it's legal and taxed because it's relatively harmless compared to other vices (although there's a much bigger coloration between alcohol and violent behavior than with marijuana.) so why shouldn't it be legal? Why should it face social and legal discrimination? All we're doing is giving money over to criminals instead of the government for a substance that's less harmful than half the things you can find in 7/11.
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.