[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NORDICS VS ENGLAND/ANGLO TANNING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Englishman.jpg (36KB, 620x704px) Image search: [Google]
Englishman.jpg
36KB, 620x704px
Why is it that English people seem to get sunburn a lot easier than Nordic people on average. And sometimes they can't even get brown at all.

I own a house in Spain so i visit there every summer and all my friends get a nice olive tan without any problems but whenever i see the hordes of english tourists they look like pic related?

Why is this? You get less sun in the north so it doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>135454802
bump
>>
>>135454802

Because most of our tourists who go to spain are too drunk/stupid to use sunscreen
>>
File: lobsters.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
lobsters.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>135454802
Seriously. One time I was in a Tesco in Stirling, Scotland late on a hazy sunny Saturday in June. (I'm from calif, so it seemed very mild to me.)
Every aisle in the store was filled with sunburnt scots just like in the OP photo. I assumed some/most was just that it was the first time they had any sun exposure in months. But it was so wild I can believe that it was a common genetic disposition to (a) burn like crazy, and (b) not give a shit so keep sitting in sun anyway.
>>
>>135456531

There is definitely a skin type that doesn't burn well

Probably starts after the watford gap motorway services
>>
>>135454802
Not sure, but I tan quite easily and I have English ancestry. Swarthy would be a good way to describe me.
>>
>>135457158
there's something about word swarthy that i don't like. The same with moist.
>>
>>135454802
You sit in front of your house and regularly put on sunscreen.
British tourists sleep on the beach because they couldn't find the way back to their hotel after a night out drinking.
>>
File: Finnish.png (69KB, 800x3400px) Image search: [Google]
Finnish.png
69KB, 800x3400px
>>135457425
>>
>>135457449
Maybe it just really is the lack of sunscreen use. Wonder if they don't market it there as much as they do here in finland. English parents also often put a t-shirt on their kids when they are swimming which is kinda funny because of their own lack of protection from sun.
>>
Im so thankful to be an American, have a 6-pack, and tan real nice.
>>
File: 1478394821868.jpg (221KB, 1015x737px) Image search: [Google]
1478394821868.jpg
221KB, 1015x737px
>>135457719
IKTFB
>>
>>135457719
6-pack just leaves you wanting more.
>>
>>135454802
do you Finns protect your skin with occasional shade and suncream until you are not super pale?
>>
>>135457866
isn't that what pretty much everyone non-brown or non-black do?
>>
File: burnt_maori.jpg (21KB, 543x546px) Image search: [Google]
burnt_maori.jpg
21KB, 543x546px
>>135457090
>Probably starts after the watford gap motorway services
Story checks out! My business partner is from Birmingham (60 miles farther) and turns red if exposed to a bright light bulb.
>>
>>135458072
not drunk anglos on tour apparently
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.