[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If one of us actually runs for office and manages to win, how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: kelly-brook-03.jpg (75KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kelly-brook-03.jpg
75KB, 600x1000px
If one of us actually runs for office and manages to win, how would we transmit to /pol/ that we're one of them? What could we do or say that only polaks would understand?
>>
They wouldn't.
>>
>>135453898
Constantly shitpost on twitter.
>>
>>135453898
This is a really good question, because right now public opinion is that /pol/ is the bad guy, when what we want to do is save Western civilization. I wonder if there are guys one the inside right now that can't say they are for us and our cause.
>>
>>135454099
>check'd
>kek'd
>rekt'd
Still the best timeline.
>>
>>135453898
Obvious cues would be picked up by the media, since they're all over /pol/ now.
>>
File: costanza bane.jpg (103KB, 972x683px) Image search: [Google]
costanza bane.jpg
103KB, 972x683px
>>135453898
subtle baneposting, unironically.
>>
>>135454189
Other than Bannon I wouldn't know who that person would be

>>135454233
It would have to be something subtle that /pol/acks would pick up on immediately but would be too insignificant for the (((media))) to catch it
>>
>>135454365
calling Trump a big guy... i guess
>>
File: 1499136636783.jpg (431KB, 1200x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1499136636783.jpg
431KB, 1200x1570px
>>135454233
You don't say.
>>
>>135453898
Throw a fit, demand tendies, and scream "ree" at the top of your lungs. Convulse on the floor and smear yourself with your own shit and piss.

Then and only then will we know the truth... you're one of us.
>>
>>135454230
Bigly
>>
>>135454431
>It would have to be something subtle that /pol/acks would pick up on immediately but would be too insignificant for the (((media))) to catch it
The problem is even if it were a small signal, /pol/ would create non stop threads about it.
>>
>>135454099
This.
Maybe retweet some memes.
>>
Say "it was my privilege" after an interview
>>
>>135454955
But it would be something so obscure or inane that it wouldn't really be taken seriously

How many threads have you seen on here about subtle cues people here take as proof that someone sympathizes with us? It's such a nonstop barrage of information and bullshit that you could never really get it to stick, but people who know what to look for will find it
>>
>>135454474
What is the sauce of this degenerate material ffs?
>>
>>135453898

" Well, you know, you gotta trust the polls. The polls are always right *look into camera*"

" You know, there is... there's light and darkness, in politics. And, I choose the path of light. *looks into camera* "

" Well, we visited India. A gorgeous, bustling country, fit to be an impossibly bright superpower. Like church pews, you lose if you're still standing; the body wants to kneel, in humble reverence *glances at camera*"
>>
>>135453898
Shitpost on twitter.
>>
>>135453898
Find clever ways to use common /pol/ phrases on camera, like see if you can find a way to make an analogy where you compare something to "a friggin' leaf."

Tell a fake story about one of your kids lying through getting out of school, where you teach them a lesson about responsibility and tell them, "You have to go back."

Shit like that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.