[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Activision cencorship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: whyactivision.jpg (200KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
whyactivision.jpg
200KB, 1280x720px
I've recently been made aware that the new Call of Duty world war 2 game will be Swastika and Nazi imagery free.

Why is this pol?
Political correctness?
Fear of making Nazi's more appealing?
Attempt to rewrite history?
(((them)))?
>>
>>135453796
ok kiddo, I'll explain it real easy.
Activision is a world wide company. In some countries, you can be fined and arrested for swastikas.
Activision still wants to sell in those countries.
The easiest solution is to not have swastikas.
Stay in school!
>>
>>135454356
But in those cases you release a country specific version that includes censored textures or you release a single international one containing both censored and uncensored versions and force the censored version in specific places.
It's not game breaking having slight differences in textures.
>>
>>135453796
I believe it's an attempt to rewrite history with the WE WUZ complex and fer of triggering some SJW'S
>>
>>135455098
Spbp
>>
>>135455098
This

>>135454356
Do you really think we should base all of our media and weird laws in Germany etc? And that then opens up the question as to why there is a law like that in existence in the first place
>>
File: sjw video games.jpg (132KB, 1024x789px) Image search: [Google]
sjw video games.jpg
132KB, 1024x789px
>>135453796
Well two things someone can correct me on this if i'm wrong.

Infinity ward is the one taking up this ww2 game not treyarch; Then it there's just the general feeling of big modern cooperate game companies are becoming more politically correct. That's generally my personal two feelings as to why to make it short. But i will say this, the cod fanbase seems to be really pissed about this. They're not normiees or leftist like people who play modern day sims. So idk i just don't get it.
>>
File: bab.jpg (45KB, 680x567px) Image search: [Google]
bab.jpg
45KB, 680x567px
>>135453796
>Makes game about historical events
>Removes historical event
>>
You can play in the multiplayer as a black women. This game is going to be shit. Schwarze frauen der Schutstaffel my fucking ass.
>>
>>135453796
The only reason behind removing the swastika is so that they can sell their garbage in Germany. What you should be asking is why you can play as a nazi black woman in multiplayer.
>>
File: IMG_0502.jpg (25KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0502.jpg
25KB, 400x460px
>>135454356
No, you fucking retard. The developers have openly said it was to not offend people. They said they wanted to "treat it with respect to the victims." Games like wolfenstein make patches and such to deal with german jewish censorship. It is nothing to do with "selling the game in germany". I am so fucking tired of that excuse. It is pure and utter pandering. Nigger female wehrmacht, is that so it can sell in germany too? Nazi zombies replaced with normal zombies? A woman (seemed black) being a character in zombies? Its PANDERING. Open your fucking eyes. The gaming industry is ran and influenced by jews and SJW's. This is why I have stopped buying most vidya.
>>
>>135454356
Bingo! It's not so hard to understand yet people can't seem to grasp this.
>>
>>135453796
Some countries have actual Laws banning Nazi stuff, they're just too lazy to make 2 versions of the games' textures
>>
>>135453796
World at war wasn't censored.
I hope for flying limbs at least.
>>
>>135454356
Ok kiddo, I'll explain it real easy.
The current owner of Activision is Jewish.
Case closed.
>>
>>135456893
But they can just make an altered version to cater to their dumb laws. It's not a tall order for a triple a company to change some textures as stated above.

>>135456151
I didn't realize this was a fucking thing. Kind of makes it seem like it's more than just devs being to lazy to make an alternate textured version
>>
>>135453796
It's only because most of CoD's fanbase consists of children. And what do you think parents are going to say when they see their children playing a game that has swastikas, specially SJW's and feminists? They will sue Activision.
>>
>>135457341

True truth right here.
>>
>>135453796
>(((Activision)))
Retards will buy this junk?
>>
>>135458406
And it's only because children can take on the role of a Nazi or whatever on the multiplayer. No fucks are given about the fact that it's a video game and nobody will go batshit crazy from sitting down and playing as a simulated Nazi. In the other hand, not sitting down with your kids for two minutes to educate them about Nazi's is too hard for most of these autistic parents.
>>
>>135458406
But you're statement doesn't make sense. Look at cod world at war. Most of the game had swastika's plastered all over the game. I myself being a kid who'd played it and been playing cod since the finest hour. I really didn't give a shit neither did my father or mom. So idk what you're getting at unless you're saying that we just live in the most politically correct era of human history in the west. Cause its only in the west that the swastikas a taboo issue. You go to turkey asia no one gives a shit and actually probably thinks its funny.
>>
File: GetOutNormalfags.jpg (169KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
GetOutNormalfags.jpg
169KB, 1663x1247px
>>135458406
>>135458707
>>135458813
See >>135457341 newfags need to stop posting here and lurk more.
>>
>>135455972
>Infinity ward is the one taking up this ww2 game not treyarch
It's Sledgehammer Games that is developing this one, not Infinity Ward.
>>
>>135458406
A rated M game shouldn't be worried about pandering to children...
>>
>>135458975
Ah ok thank you. Im not to keen on following cod these days. Mainly i just haven't been interested in the series in general since black ops 1. But interesting thanks for info. And i'd had only learned of the new black female nazi stuff which only makes me scratch my head to say the least.

So i see that and im like woah woah. Wtf are you guys smoking over there.
>>
>>135454356
>countries
you mean country*
only germany cares about that shit
>>
>>135457341
Activision is owned by stock holders.
Go back to coloring, Timmy. The adults are talking and don't need your fairy tales.
>>
>>135459362
I think France has some restrictions as well, but either way it's no excuse. It's pretty clear there is another agenda behind this
>>
>>135458406
It's rated M retard

Remember back when some parent tried to sue rockstar because of her child playing GTA? She got BTFO when they reminded her that a parent or guardian had to approve the purchase.
>>
>>135459224
Well, people should have seen this coming.

Anita Sarkeesian visited them back in 2015 to "consult" with them over an upcoming title, which we now know is this.

Also, one of the co-founders and director of this game, Michael Condrey, is a follower of her.

This game was doomed from the start.
>>
File: vanilla rape.png (374KB, 1032x347px) Image search: [Google]
vanilla rape.png
374KB, 1032x347px
>>135459498
He's wrong in semantics. But he isn't wrong in meaning. It starts with the (((CEO))). The rest of management falls into place from there down to the SJW designer grunts and their "company culture". Bluepilled tribalism infects from the top down. I don't even have to look up Activision to know it's "that kind of company."
>>
>>135460877
>>135459224
*co-founder of Sledgehammer Games, I meant to say.
>>
>>135454356
Game industry here, have even personally worked on Activision titles that have gore limitations in Germany. Special builds are made for those regions.

Also you can also make nigger women Nazis.

fuckin DROPPED
>>
>>135454356

Release the censored version to faggot countries. Easy peasy. Most games get censored for Australia they are used to it.
>>
File: germany.jpg (57KB, 669x628px) Image search: [Google]
germany.jpg
57KB, 669x628px
>>135462386
That must be annoying having to tailor every game for the absurd German laws
>>
>>135459498
(((stock holders)))
>>
>>135455098
Even the (((nose))) understands this basic feat of marketing.
American jewish LARPers are the worst kind.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.